It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

The problem I had and seemed still confused at the time I wrote that down, was that I assumed that the old man was only talking about Washington State, but it seemed he was talking about the world in general. The more I went over what he said, the more it became clear that it was global points he was talking about.

Tonga didn't fit the bill but was unexpected and fit within the timeline of events. It's hard to pass that off as "fitting a narrative", well for me at least. To this day I still haven't ran into that old man again, I really wish I get another chance to talk with him.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I wonder if the implant process does account for the black eyes.

I'm sure you remember this ATS thread: B.E.K's

The Qajar rulers were members of the Karagöz or "Black-Eye" sect of the Qajars, who themselves were members of the Qajars (tribe) or "Black Hats" lineage of the Oghuz Turks.

"While attacks do occur, we are safeguarded by a 'Black Eye'." -Q2615

One eye. An Eye. A.I.

"In regione caecorum rex est luscus"

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
― Desiderius Erasmus from Adagia

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Hmmm.... your post made me think watch the water is liquefaction.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well since Q has been quiet I thought I would browse my bookmarks and found one I forgot about.....

Have a gander at this .....

Properties of the number 17

www.ridingthebeast.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere they do this on purpose. Specifically the Katy Perry album Prism that came out around the same time as info leaking on the govt domestic spying program of the same name.

Would be willing to bet the Fast and the Furious movies were titles such for the same reason by obfuscating results about Obama's guns running program.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A Senate hearing on gain-of-function research kicked off a few days ago.

Kevin Esvelt, a CRISPR gene-drive proponent from the Epstein-funded MIT Media Lab (who personally met with Epstein), is one of the subtler snakes in the GOF-critical grass. He's pushing for a "bioterrorism" approach to viral research that would further concentrate power with US spooks.

twitter.com...

A bit of a surprise:

Steven Quay and Esvelt say gain-of-function research of concern should be banned. But Ebright says it's okay for known pathogens like COVID for which a lot of people already have antibodies.

Esvelt says synthesizing a virus has become 1,000x cheaper.

Could poor U.S. oversight of high risk gain-of-function research have caused the pandemic?

Ebright: Yes.
twitter.com...

Revisiting Gain of Function Research: What the Pandemic Taught Us and Where Do We Go From Here

One of Esvelt's proposals is to create an oversight panel to review proposals for life sciences research, a panel that would be composed entirely of "experts from the security agencies."

"Credible pandemic virus identification will trigger the immediate proliferation of agents as lethal as nuclear devices"

Quoted from Esvelt's testimony [PDF].

Does anyone really believe such a panel would ever reject a proposal from USAMRIID, Lawrence Livermore, or the newly created (as of Sept 2020) CIA Labs?

Esvelt points out the inadequacies of the Biological Weapons Convention but conveniently omits the fact that the lack of any verification or enforcement mechanisms is 100% the US establishment doing.

Finally, Esvelt promotes the creation of a new catastrophic insurance product that, in itself, is fine, but will obviously never be purchased by the entities whose research truly threatens humanity. From his testimony linked above:

Esvelt also self-servingly promotes his own pet project, Secure DNA, an automated system that supposedly detects dangerous orders by creating a massive database of key bio-weapon genome fragments.

MIT Media Lab

The Esvelts of the world would like to see the end of the era of virus collection & sequencing. Fair enough. But why do they want this? A cynical person might say it's so that their cohort of Epsteinian CRISPR gene-editing freaks at MIT can control the future of US bioweaponry.

USAID Announces New $125 Million Project To Detect Unknown Viruses With Pandemic Potential (Oct 5, 2021)

Today, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is launching an ambitious new project that will work with partner countries and the global community to build better preparedness for future global health threats. Discovery & Exploration of Emerging Pathogens - Viral Zoonoses (DEEP VZN), a five-year, approximately $125 million project (pending availability of funds), will strengthen global capacity to detect and understand the risks of viral spillover from wildlife to humans that could cause another pandemic.
The Washington State University Paul Allen School for Global Health will implement DEEP VZN with a consortium of partners that includes the University of Washington, FHI 360, PATH, and Washington University in St. Louis.

Since 2009, USAID’s Global Health Security Program has supported work to safely discover and understand new viruses from animals at high risk locations. The vast majority, more than 70 percent, of outbreaks in people originate from animals. At a time when people are coming into more frequent contact with wildlife, DEEP VZN will build and expand on previous work by significantly scaling up USAID's efforts to understand where, when, and how viruses spillover from animals to humans.
DEEP VZN is a critical next step in the evolution of USAID's work to understand and address the risks posed by zoonotic diseases that can be transmitted from animals to humans. DEEP VZN will work in targeted countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America that have both a high risk for viral spillover and the capacity to safely conduct viral discovery. Identifying and understanding unknown viral threats will help these countries—and the world—be better prepared to detect, prevent and respond to future biological threats.

Last updated: August 02, 2022

University of Washington Joins The DEEP VZN project

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: Menesses

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Any updates out of AZ??

Kari Lake has officially won the republican governor’s primary:

Fox 10 Phoenix

Guess they couldn’t find a way to cheat enough to change the results.

I’ve been checking every few hours for days. She is, like DeSantis, someone I want in governor position. Helps fight Federal overreach.

There was a prophet who recently said there would be a woman coming in leadership that would unite the country. I am strongly leaning towards Lake as being this leader.

Maybe Kamala Harris or Nancy Pelosi.

We could become united in opposition.

Given the division of our country, it seems more likely to unite people against what hurts everyone than it is to get people to agree on what helps everyone.

Right? 😆

Actually I feel the leadership has already done that on their own, as you said. The prophecy was specific about her bringing people together and bridging the divide.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: Menesses

Perhaps. What is the origin of that tale?

It's literally the origin of the word Golem.

Golems come out of Jewish folklore. Although they are only mentioned in the Bible once (as a synonym for “raw” or “unfinished”), they are described in detail in other Jewish texts like the Talmud (written in the 4th century CE) and the Book of Creation (written in the 2nd century CE). Jewish rabbis and mystical scholars continued to discuss Golems well into the seventeenth century.

The Golem of Chelm
The oldest known Golem was created by the Rabbi Eliyahu (the Prophet Elijah). Various letters mentioned Eliyahu’s Golem, describing the incredible works that it undertook at Eliyahu’s bidding. However, when Eliyahu realized that the beast would never stop growing, he became afraid of it and removed a magical scroll in its forehead, thus reducing it to rubble.

The Golem of Prague
History’s most famous Golem, this clay beast had awesome powers and a nasty temper. He was created by Rabbi Judah Leow ben Bezalel to protect the Jewish citizens of Prague from anti-Semitic attacks. Because of his amazing strength, he was also recruited to help with building projects in Prague. Eventually, the guardian turned into a predator. He went on wild rampages, destroying buildings and killing innocent people. The Rabbi caught up with his servant and removed a magic scroll from its mouth, causing the clay giant to crumble to dust.

Legend claims that the pieces of the Golem giant were hidden in the attic of the synagogue, in case Prague ever needed another protector. For centuries, entrance to this attic was forbidden.

The Golem of Vilna

The Rabbi Vilna Gaon is the only rabbi in history who has admitted that he attempted to make a golem. All other legends formed around rabbis after they were dead. According to Rabbi Vilna Gaon, he began creating a giant clay creature to fight the forces of evil who threatened Jerusalem, but he received a message from God telling him to stop his work.

Jewish Mythology
edit on 8/5/2022 by Menesses because: Mods lmk if this is too many quotes

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
A third person has died after a lightning strike near the White House, police said. One remains hospitalized.

Symbolism

Lightning bolt symbolism becomes a sign of unpredictable, lethal power

The MUELLERS ... From WISCONSIN

edit on 8/5/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Pm for you TC 🙂
a reply to: tallcool1

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
One eye. An Eye. A.I.

🤯
It's been right in front of us the whole time

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
Have a gander at this .....

Properties of the number 17

www.ridingthebeast.com...

Wow... That is a powerful list

Exodus contains (17+17)x(17+17)+57 or 1213 verses. It is 17x7 shorter than 666+666.

Represents the action of the evolution on the Cosmos and its tendency to the karmic liberation, 1 + 7 = 8, according to R. Allendy.

Number called "antiphraxis" (interposition) by the Greeks because it is located between the numbers sixteen (square number) and eighteen (double square).

The Alhambra, splendid Moor palace which inspired Escher, has 17 types of mosaic (in fact all possible types).

Immediately my mind went to the Rapture/New Earth... getting out "early" from the completed cycle...

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Disney World
Flooded Again

Death
Valley?

Tw
ttr

Anyone else running out of popcorn?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

oh you want symbolism? They had 5 kids, 10 grandkids and 4 great-grandchildren. 514
Q-514

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 509e3e No.32189 📁
Jan 8 2018 23:33:55 (EST)
/greatawakening/
Q

Thats how that's done. Nice work too on getting this info.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Okay, thanks. Interesting...

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

They did they same thing with the HARP programs and also they slightly change names such as KIev and Kyiv to change the algorithm searches. The naming of things I think is much more important than what we realize and probably more important is how they are intentionally misspelled to throw of FOIA requests.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

(SNIPPED by JOM to save space.)

It seems like in that scenario, military tribunals for those war criminals who were implicated by solid evidence would probably be desirable, to prevent the people from simply being somehow duped into re-appointing most of the same people back into office. At the least, a sentence of proscribing a convict from running for public office again would probably be best, though I'd tend to prefer harsh penalties for those wrongdoers. Because of the damage they've done, and the risk that leaving them unfettered would create.

Edit to add: Also, I agree that devolving the selection of senators would probably be more desirable than continuing to elect them by popular vote.

That is another good point. They need to be banned from the system if they participated in it and didn't get sentenced. The really bad ones should get Treason and similar charges IMO. If you were hanging out with Sen SO and So and he was a criminal, you may not become an elected official for the rest of your life. It should be frowned on if they advise the candidates at this time other than to say publicly that "here is how we stole it and what you need to watch for now to prevent it happening over and over again".

That would help clean the swamp and give us a real reset with people who grew up having to live by the hard side of the double standards forced on us by these wannabe billionaire Kings and Queens, or Trannies even. They make the regular person suffer for BS reasons and then when busted doing things we go to jail for they go free, don't have to wear masks, or other double standard crap shows/.

edit on 6-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
This is weird watch the water stuff:

www.upi.com...

"Archaeologists discover ancient 'ghost footprints' in Utah desert"

"Archaeologists have stumbled upon 88 ancient footprints dating back about 12,000 years in the Utah desert.

The "ghost footprints," which were discovered last month at Hill Air Force Base in Utah's Great Salt Lake Desert, get their name because they can only be seen after it rains, when the prints fill up with water, and vanish as they dry out in the sun."

These have only been found at two locations in the US:

1) Hill Air Force Base, Utah
2) White Sands National Park, New Mexico (a little too close to White Sands AFB to be a coincidence)

One thing I am sure of that I have seen studying this idiotic flat earth cult stuff is that the mud floods and the buried buildings are real. What it actually is going to mean, I am not sure thanks to my own training from the University, and the liars in our media who corroborate lies are deliberately making it hard on us all.

My own training from the Uni was not as brainwashing apparently as today's students are getting. We were certainly made to think for ourselves, or we fell back or dropped out altogether back then. "It is up to you to learn this material and figure out how to get things done" is exactly what most all of the Professors said day one. Do they even say that today? They did give us good data and excellent examples of the theories and laws we use in Physics and Chemistry.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13
Magus nope nothing to see here, lol. Thanks for digging. If the Beyonder shows up it's bug out time.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join