It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: MetalThunder

Link or at least the poster.

I AM Responsible for my own Posts
..Nothing More

edit on 862022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You made it seem like you were quoting someone like -Q-, Kasper Hauser, MR Potato Man, or something like that.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
"Fully vaccinated"? Their definition constantly changes over time depending on who & what website you cite. But, it varies depending on which vax brand you were injected with and recall last year some of the big vax pharma's were allowing people to mix brands like J&J, Phizer, Moderna, etc., complicating matters even worse.

Checking in...

ScreenCap source: IMF, World Bank, WHO, WTO Task Force Dashboard

67.2% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

12.39 billion doses have been administered globally, and 6.94 million are now administered each day.

Only 20.2% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.

Note: Alternative definitions of a full vaccination, e.g. having been infected with SARS-CoV-2 and having 1 dose of a 2-dose protocol, are ignored to maximize comparability between countries.

The following charts show the breakdown of people vaccinated, between those who have received only their first vaccine dose, and those who have completed the initial vaccination protocol (2 doses for most vaccines, 1 or 3 for a few manufacturers).
Our World in Data

Do a keyword search on "Protocol" as the page is super lengthy with charts. My eyes got crossed reviewing all the data.

I think alot of this vax madness is all about the new medicine R&D using the mRNA platform. Their goal is gene therapy (permanent DNA edits) BEFORE birth, imo. This is why they are so interested in young females of child bearing years. They require new variants regardless of fact or fiction to keep the R&D rolling & the $$$ flowing (and the population in fear & confused) which is a spider web of multiple agenda pursuits. "Natural immunity" is a taboo term in their pharmacology realm. Eventually, they will have a vax booster down to every 9 months (already proposed in Canada) to every month to a daily jab which by then will probably be in pill (vitamin) form and all throughout our food & water supply...a new bio-weapon to keep the population sedated & passive.? No doubt the transhumanism agenda has a role here too. May sound far fetched but I don't put anything past some of these psychopaths.

Note the Monkeypox vax is apparently far worse concerning adverse effects & shedding.

I haven't finished listening to this video (Odysee) but, was already freaked out half-way through. He cites relevant sources.

The CT Journey:

The goal is to stay within the Divine Madness phase.😎

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

All I'm going to say is that if everyone that received even one shot dies from it, then this will be worse than the Great Mortality of the 14th century.

What's even worse about this though, is that the people behind it will be let off scot free. I bet, I just bet that is 80% of the American population dies off, then those people behind this will be dragged out into the streets and burned alive. It's not like anyone is going to stop them from doing it either.
edit on 6-8-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

They can't tell a boy from a girl
NO surprise unless your not paying attention
TIME TO Move past 101
Chaos has no definition
But Truth Does

Change MY mind

edit on 862022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This looks REALLY SIGNIFICANT... SCHUMANN RESONANCE at 2022-08-07 04:00UTC

Bigger

After intense short bursts over about 14 hours yesterday, the graph has turned to a very calm all BLUE - never seen such a clear blue patch!

FYI the time axis on the graph is UTC+7 (Russia)
edit on 6-8-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Pillars of light connecting the heavens with the earth.

P

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

What do you make of the all BLUE right hand side section though? Perhaps linked to the Lion's Gate portal opening being at it's strongest on 8th thru 11th?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Angel I wonder if you can give your perspective on this, as it seemed all these blood disorders are linked and can be treated with antimalarials like ivermectin for sickle-cell anemia and hydroxychloroquine for lupus... (Scabies is also on the list)

Making good on their returns? It's a mighty big investment into sickle-cell treatments:

Pfizer in Talks On $5 Billion Acquisition

edit on 8/7/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
"Suspicious Observers" host has been saying that with the Earth's weakened mag field that lightening zaps will be more severe.

God appears to have said beware of Washington DC the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.
(ftfy)

Additionally, the Earth is spinning so much faster we may have to all have our clocks changed soon! Fells like it's all connected...
Time Suddenly Speeding Up

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Only 20.2% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.

Will this be the meaning of "The meek will inherit the earth?"

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Dr. Robert Malone says Paxlovid is causing COVID mutations! The hits just keep rolling in!

Malone Substack PaxLIEvid

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
Additionally, the Earth is spinning so much faster...

Pretty sure 1.59 milliseconds doesn't fit this descriptor.

edit on 7-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

What do you make of the all BLUE right hand side section though? Perhaps linked to the Lion's Gate portal opening being at it's strongest on 8th thru 11th?

Not sure. I have seen the blue dominate before. Wait and see what happens next.

Question for you, what does the white indicate?

P

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

How's the kakik?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Keep up the fire.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thankyou. I finally looked up “Schumann Resonance".

Interesting: www.drskinhealth.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Menesses
I am no phlebotomist but this is my understanding of Sickle Cell.
#1 The physiology: Sickle cell is a malformation of the red blood cells, haemoglobin. The haemoglobin is sickle shaped because it has adapted over the generations so it kills off/protect from malaria by attaching itself to the parasite.
#2 It is a genetic disorder inherited when both parents have it. However, if you acquire a cell from just one parent, you have immunity against malaria without developing Sickle Cell disease. Active Sickle Cell disease brings mortality rate down to 40-60 years.
#3 The only current cure for Sickle Cell is bone marrow transplant.
My conclusion, I can't see how Ivermectin can treat Sickle Cell but I can see how it would help/treat malaria given it is a parasitic infection/disease, for sure, and is standard treatment of malaria in Africa.
As to the Lupus and hydroxychloroquine. Lupus is PARTLY due to genetics and PARTLY due to environmental factors such as viruses. No one really knows the root cause of lupus other than those 2 factors. You might have the lupus gene but might never develop it as an auto-immune disease. It is treated with the hydroxychloroquine for for the fatigue, skin and joint symptoms, anti-inflammatory medicines like ibuprofen and steroid tablets, injections and creams for kidney inflammation and rashes.

Overview? Both Sickle Cell and Lupus have a genetic/DNA link and it follows, an immune system link. When we are born we have what is known as an innate immune system, your immune 'operating system' if you like in computer speak. As you grow you get new updates and downloads to keep your 'operating system' up to date, this is your acquired immune system. Look back over what I said about Sickle Cell. Over the generations (Sickle Cell was discovered 70 years ago), the blood cells have adapted themselves to protect against malaria and has mutated enough to become part of the 'operating system' and thus innate immune system. The human body has mutated itself if you will.
Whichever way I look at the pharmaceutical question you are asking, I would say they are messing with people's DNA/innate immune systems to 'breed out' both of them over the generations. Is that a good thing? Not sure. Our circulatory and immune/lymphatic systems are obviously closely connected to our nervous and endocrine systems, which in the presence of Sickle Cell or Lupus in these cases, will also have been 'tweaked' to adapt. You can't treat one system whilst ignoring the possible impact on connected/operating systems/programmes. Just my view.

After writing the above, I went off to search for a suitable link and found this...

Miguel Soares and Ana Ferreira of the Gulbenkian Institute of Science in Oeiras, Portugal, and colleagues found that haem – a component of haemoglobin – is present in a free form in the blood of mice with sickle cell trait, but largely absent from normal mice. By injecting haem into the blood of normal mice before infecting them with malaria, researchers found it could help guard against malaria. The mice did not develop the disease. Their results also showed that the gene does not protect against infection by the malaria parasite, but prevents the disease taking hold after the animal has been infected.

(bolded part mine) More explanation at this link...
www.understandinganimalr... esearch.org.uk/news/how-sickle-cell-protects-against-malaria-a-sticky-connection

Hope that helps.
Rainbows
Jane

edit on am82America/ChicagoSunday2022-08-07T02:54:47-05:0002America/Chicago08000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Fast track a medical treatment while everyone screams maga.
Nothing to c here.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Thank you from the rest of us wondering the same things Angel!
a reply to: angelchemuel

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join