It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Re:

Question for you, what does the white indicate?

The Schumann Resonance Chart; A Review On How To Read

When the chart shows large wide white splashes, this is indicative of huge amounts of LIGHT coming into our planet—within our galaxy as well as outside of it— which carries informational codes that re-set, regenerate, and upgrade our DNA, particularly at the mitochondria level which is the information receiving aspect of our DNA.

Usually at such times, the numbers that are termed as “POWER” are shown as double or triple figures (in recent years, the number reached a four-figure 1200)!

edit on 7-8-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: heffo7
a reply to: cimmerius

This has just dropped from a very credible doctor. It is a MUST watch imho.

Blowing the lid on Covid 19 from start to finish

WOW...This is a MUST SEE.
Watch it from beginning to end.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Touché

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That just ain't so.

Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges between the Earth's surface and the ionosphere

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: hangedman13

Fast track a medical treatment while everyone screams maga.
Nothing to c here.

Trump was playing a trump card there. He saw the left was shutting down the whole planet until there was a vax, so he sped it up. Probably, he believed in the Science like I USED TO DO. He never agreed with mandator shots to my knowledge.

The vaccines were working as expected until Biden's CDC-FDA told Pfizer/Moderna/J-J they could "tweak" their formulas as needed, with no FDA sign-off needed. This was in March 2021. After that, the Vaccines stopped working and vaccinated people started getting sicker (from all causes) than vaccinated people. (That's my observation. Not scientific.)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Here's some Beyond Delicious News:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

(That's my observation. Not scientific.)

Care, matters not. I saw very little about the two years of the pandemic that was scientific.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Abortions in America are "ethnic cleaning" mechanisms too, since most of the murders are of Black and Hispanic children.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

(That's my observation. Not scientific.)

Care, matters not. I saw very little about the two years of the pandemic that was scientific.

Cheers

Very true! I didn't want to say more, because ATS moderators want us to steer clear of Covid discussions in this thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Thinking about how the smartphone is basically an obsidian mirror through which the Aztec believed spirits manifested. Tezcatlipoca, god of the smoking mirror is even represented in the typical iPhone zombie pose staring down at his mirror. A tiny John Dee lives in every smartphone. It's how they work.

John Dee’s spirit mirror has Aztec origins

Anyone know what is the Twitter equivalent of a numbers station?

Flashback to the mysterious Unfavorable Semicircle.

Going back even further to the Usenet days... Markovian Parallax Denigrate.
edit on 7-8-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: Revised

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Absolutely, those babies coincidentally higher in ac due to increased melanin as well

Pm for you rookqueen

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
That didnt debunk the WHO presidents comment. If that was the post you meant.

No, I meant that it debunked the claim that the party dude in the vid is Adhanom.

How could you not get that from "This video is a lot clearer and you can see it isn't Adhanom."?

Whether or not that's him really doesn't matter to the point I was alluding to. Monkey pox is still infecting, almost exclusively, gay men. So, if the director of the WHO is "panicking" about it, then there are certain conclusions we might make about that.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Justoneman
this is a good laugh
what.
the. heck

Just so you know, the real results turned out quite a bit different. Dixon only got 41% and Rinke 22%. Kelley finished 4th, with 15%.

So, yeah, it was probably just "placeholder" numbers. Still, I wish they wouldn't do that, for exactly this reason. They should like use variables, like Tudor Dixon - A%, Kevin Rinke - B%, and so on, until the numbers come in after the election.
edit on 8-8-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Thinking about how the smartphone is basically an obsidian mirror through which the Aztec believed spirits manifested.

There they are again...."Black Rock".

WAY too much power to be good for all humanity.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here is some interesting Emergency Alert System news:

thehackernews.com...

"Emergency Alert System Flaws Could Let Attackers Transmit Fake Messages"

"The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has warned of critical security vulnerabilities in Emergency Alert System (EAS) encoder/decoder devices.

If left unpatched, the issues could allow an adversary to issue fraudulent emergency alerts over TV, radio, and cable networks."

That will make things interesting when the Emergency Alert Notification goes out...

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Awfully quiet on here today. I was virtually lurking around Camp Peary or "The Farm" as they call it:

www.google.com...

Ghost town. Nobody home. You can tell by the security gate and HQ parking. Most if not all of the cars around that place are government vehicles. Very interesting to see 9,000 acres sitting there unused.

Nobody in a position of authority parks any further away from their building than they have to.
edit on 8/8/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Investment[/url]a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
I think that Gates wants it all even more than Pfizer, if that is possible.

The one company on your list> VIR has been on my radar for ages now.
B&M Gates Strategic Fund were a lead investor in the company in 2016/2017. Then through their foundation they made another grant of $14,882,418 in 2018.
I checked their SEC filing for 2019...so weird.

They were required to report because they had in excess of 10% in stock holdings.
Just look at this> 2777777 shares of common stock directly owned.
>555555 Series B convertible
>222222 Series A-1 convertible preferred shares.

Could they make it any more specific?
-------
Tin foil hat slapped back on my head.
From the Strategic Relationship Between B&M Gates Foundation and Vir Biotech document something odd.

In addition to HIV + TB targeted diseases "if requested by the Foundation the company will work on one additional Global Health Project based on the Platform Technology." Covid/ influenza related?

GlaxoSmithKline has joined forces with VIR to develop a "universal" influenza antibody treatment. This should be something. A universal treatment for a virus that changes yearly.

Strategic Relationship
VIR Biotech Gates Foundation [url=https://sec.report/CIK/0001663801/Insider-Trades]Bill and Melinda Gates Insider Trading Report
VIR Bio and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to Develop Vaccinil Antibody Tecch for Tackling HIV and TB
GlaxoSmithKline and VIR Join Forces

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

A "test to treat" site has been set up nearby. It is also a ghost town. No people, no cars. The person working there must be board stiff. It is not from a lack of trying. There are banners, flags and road signs. I've gone by it a few times now and still no one near the place. I'm tempted to peak but am afraid they will drag me in. Lol.
The local pharmacy has gone all weird too. I went the other day and in mid day they were closed. They have decided to implement a lunch hour. I am mystified as to where are all the usual line-ups. I am lucky if I see even one person.

I seems as if everything is on pause, a collective holding of our breath. Something must be ready to break.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses

a reply to: Justoneman

a reply to: angelchemuel

Wallach claims that sickle cell anemia is caused by a nutritional deficiency. I recently heard him state this, in reviewing some of his material. I think it gets mentioned in this 'Somebody Needs To Go To Jail' presentation:
criticalhealthnews.com...
Parts 1 and 2 are about an hour long each. Nevertheless I would recommend that everyone reading this have a look at them.

I can't remember the specific cause that he states. The website has a lot of information, but specific illnesses and their causes are difficult to look up there. I'm sure he's spoken about it in interviews, so in addition to the video presentation, there are audio clips there somewhere that will speak on it I'm sure. He also does a weekly podcast that anyone can call in to for Q&A.

Wallach is controversial, but highly credentialed. Started as a veterinarian with a bachelor's in soil science. ND, licensed physician in California and Oregon, Fellowship with Cornell? I think it is, in Forensic Pathology. 30,000+ autopsies performed, several textbooks and dozens or hundreds of published papers. I'm probably leaving a few out. His findings appear to be all backed by hard science.

Wallach considers himself to be a champion of epigenetics.
en.wikipedia.org...

In biology, epigenetics is the study of heritable phenotype changes that do not involve alterations in the DNA sequence.

I noticed in looking up this definition that it can vary widely, depending on who is writing down the definition. Geneticists protecting their feifdom? Probably...

Wallach likes to disrupt and refute the notion that genes predispose one to certain diseases by showing that they stem from a nutritional deficiency and then treating that deficiency, effectively curing the disease. This is probably not too well received by the geneticist community, as they certainly have a large vested interest.

Looking briefly at the Ask Doc page to post the link, I noticed this presentation title from his 7/22/2022 Ask Doc session:
No Genetically Transmitted Diseases
I guess that makes his position on this sort of discussion pretty clear. Thought you guys might like to see this.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ghost Stories For The End Of The World

"The hairs on your arm will stand up
At the terror in each sip and in each sup
Will you partake of that last offered cup
Or disappear into the potter's ground?
When the Man comes around.

It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks
Till armageddon no shalam, no shalom
Then the father hen will call his chickens home
The wise man will bow down before the throne
And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns
When the man comes around."

Do you like to listen to ghost stories? The kind that'll make your skin crawl. They kind that are non-fiction intrigue & horror and very relevant to what has been going on today. If so, give this one a listen. Runtime is 1hr 45 min.

MKNAOMI and 70 Years of Bioterror

Act 1: Devils Tearing Your Life Away
Unit 731, bioweapons in the Korean War, the origins of MKNAOMI.

Act 2: Far Out
MKNAOMI’s evolution, human experiments, near-catastrophes, lies, damned lies, and the lying liars who tell them. Starting around the 51 min mark gets really interesting about Operation Snow White. Really makes you think given the Marxist clown infiltration we see today.

Act 3: The Mindblowers
A brief digression to discuss the US Army’s BZ psychochemical weapon, its use in Vietnam, and more human experimentation.

Act 4: Apocalypse Now (1:21:30)
Contemporary developments in the world of biowarfare, lab leaks, human engineered diseases and weird science, the legacy of MKNAOMI, and what the future might hold if we don’t get our stuff together.

This one just dropped...

The Octopus 1: The Perfect Spy

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join