It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Monkeypox has now been declared a public health emergency in the U.S. but they have a problem. There are not enough doses to treat the expected number of cases.
Robert Redfield to the rescue.
Each vial may only have one dose but we will make it into 5 doses. Problem solved.

Another clever idea of his is to give the jab intradermally vs intramuscular. He states "the injection method wasn't unusual and that the overall safety and efficacy of the vaccine wasn't expected to be compromised". "We believe this to be a promising approach."
Trust the Science. The issue here is how the jab is given can substantially modify the quality of the response and the dose is far below what should be given.
The manufacturer Bavarian Nordic has not tested the effectiveness of Jynneos at that dose level or that injection method.
This monkeypox is not easily transmittable but they are recommending isolation for 2 to 4 weeks.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I wonder if the implant process does account for the black eyes.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The president of the WHO is terrified of monkeypox. I wonder why.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Any updates out of AZ??

Kari Lake has officially won the republican governor’s primary:

Fox 10 Phoenix

Guess they couldn’t find a way to cheat enough to change the results.

I’ve been checking every few hours for days. She is, like DeSantis, someone I want in governor position. Helps fight Federal overreach.

There was a prophet who recently said there would be a woman coming in leadership that would unite the country. I am strongly leaning towards Lake as being this leader.
Watch the water indeed, now there's a Missus Pool! 😆
edit on 8/5/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: Guyfriday

Oh sure, I got what you were getting at, I just wanted to inject the idea that there is possibly a consciousness to physical body quantum entanglement factor to be accounted for. It's not always 'that person's time', though it might appear to be to outward appearances. Might be a bit of a complication to taking control of a corpse. Probably usually doesn't matter. As you say, people reviving hours or days later is a rare occurrence.

As to control of persons using evil tech, I can't help but wonder if there could be a physically implanted device that makes it all happen. 'Say bolts' were what they were called when I heard the folk tale. Easily implantable to the brain stem area, allowing for complete control of the host when activated, does nothing when dormant. When I heard the tale this was already claimed to be older tech, so perhaps it could be orchestrated presently without an implanted device.

I dunno. I can't confirm any of that. It's just stories I've heard over the years. The people who told them appeared to believe the stories they were telling were true. Who knows though? Perhaps they were just yanking my chain, or were elaborately deceived, or otherwise programmed into their belief.

I am sure this type of tech has been around for longer than we realize.

Reminds me of the original Golum story where the Rabbi animated the body by placing a scrolling his head (mouth) to animate the body.

The magical word was 'Truth'.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If they can give it to soldiers in space they can give it to the whole Earth.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses
Great observation!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Great anecdotes!

The thing about this soul thing is it COULD BE in the heart. More likely it is a combination of brain and something else. Quantum entanglement as we believe we understand it now best describes what I think is happening. We are connected to something beyond our mere mortal body has to be the case. Like the Schrodinger's cat analysis the act of opening what is inside ends the entanglement. If we can be in two places at one time that would be how.

Supposedly all of this is a 3D shadow from a higher D hologram... Makes me think about how people who have NDE's consistently speak of how remarkably indescribable the colors are there.Reality Is Made Of Adinka Codes

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The president of the WHO is terrified of monkeypox. I wonder why.

I think we can all guess why.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Debunked in thread F0R7Y.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Monkeypox has now been declared a public health emergency in the U.S. but they have a problem. There are not enough doses to treat the expected number of cases.
Robert Redfield to the rescue.
Each vial may only have one dose but we will make it into 5 doses. Problem solved.

The manufacturer Bavarian Nordic has not tested the effectiveness of Jynneos at that dose level or that injection method.
edited

Presumably the collective cost for those five doses will be greater than the original cost of the single dose they were divided from. That means an instant increase in profit margin.

And given the current business model of the vaccine industry, it hardly matters if they are fully effective. The Covid vaccine has been proven to be ineffective at preventing the disease, to say the least. But they keep right on pushing it and selling it. Big Pharma doesn’t like cures and they don’t like “one and done” prevention. Imperfect solutions require continuous treatment.

One could even say the limited effectiveness of vaccine countermeasures is essential for the atmosphere of fear needed for continuous sales and for government to install all the controls they want to limit our freedom.

Imagine if there really was some perfect vaccine that was truly safe and effective and stopped a health emergency in its tracks. That wouldn’t be much of a crisis to exploit.

edit on 8/5/2022 by cimmerius because: clarity

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

So could removing the left eye to destroy memories.

Maybe all those patients of frontal-lobotomies were for research or was used for research.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Any updates out of AZ??

Kari Lake has officially won the republican governor’s primary:

Fox 10 Phoenix

Guess they couldn’t find a way to cheat enough to change the results.

I’ve been checking every few hours for days. She is, like DeSantis, someone I want in governor position. Helps fight Federal overreach.

There was a prophet who recently said there would be a woman coming in leadership that would unite the country. I am strongly leaning towards Lake as being this leader.

Maybe Kamala Harris or Nancy Pelosi.

We could become united in opposition.

Given the division of our country, it seems more likely to unite people against what hurts everyone than it is to get people to agree on what helps everyone.

edit on 8/5/2022 by cimmerius because: clarity

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I'll counter this with something I was told personally (I posted about it too back in the beginning of the year)

originally posted by: Guyfriday

He also said that as soon as "That Woman" became President, everything fell apart and most Americans will blame her even though the rest of the world fell apart first.

This old guy did predict Tonga blowing up, I just didn't know that at the time. If you read what I wrote at the time you will see a lot of what was said has happened, but this old guy told me this information back in 2018. Even if you want to assume, like some here do, that I just made it up, look at the date I posted that and then read what has happened so far. Even if we were to just go back to the beginning of the year the stuff is impossible to predict by using stats.

It would seem that, according to this old guy, Harris will end up being President, but only after the rest of the world gets worse than it is today.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I wonder if the implant process does account for the black eyes.

Could be. I was thinking the same thing when I wrote that.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses

Perhaps. What is the origin of that tale?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
A third person has died after a lightning strike near the White House, police said. One remains hospitalized.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Interesting Clip of Wray (who looks very bad btw). It was clear to me they didn't arrest folks protesting because they would have become martyrs for the cause, instead they just burned themselves out quickly, with the punch in the face coming from the arrested nutjob. I said at the the outset, the Rowe protesting stupidity could not last --- it didn't.

Now China says no dialogue with the US after NanChi's visit - mission accomplished. God this looks dumb.

Not likely true, but funny.

Interesting connections, 8-8-22 seQuence proving to be very powerful, more than I expected. Peaks 8-8, fades 8-16. Mirrored 11-11-22. Enjoy.

Griner on the trading block still, I find this fascinating. Vlad has mentioned the destruction Wokeism is having on the West many times recently, Remarkably, this one gets arrest for drugs, also happens to be one who took a knee, hates the US, I'm sure hates Russia Russia Russia DJT Collusion, blah blah blah yet travels to Russia. Also all tatted up like a man, and, clearly, not a woman. This pretty much proves Vlad's point as the talk is the US trading a high level criminal for the WNBA's Victor Victoria.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hey Guy - as a fellow Washingtonian, wouldn't "The Mountain" be Rainier? I mean, we all say it here on clear days that "The mountain's out" (for any non Washingtonians, it's a Washington thing). I mean, Rainier going off would be fairly devastating. Even St. Helens going off again could be bad. I'm just wondering what, if anything, made you believe he was talking about a mountain/caldera outside of Washington?

Edited to add: Was it just that Tonga fit into what he said?
edit on 5-8-2022 by tallcool1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

Afghanistan, Russia, China...all gettin' something in the process. These contests emanate from previous NW0 plans, which have all played-out poorly a long time ago. Are the belligerents making their gains through overt strength and cunning, or maybe they are taking their rightful place in the "World Order" by way of a larger and agreeable Plan?

This is actually a salient point and of course depends on POV.

That said.

The only way for the mind washed public to break free of the binds, is to use the very things that mind washed them in the first place to awaken them. You cannot just walk up to somebody and wake them, one has to use the tools, like reverse psychology or Inversion. So, for the Old Guard to implode, it must be from bombs placed within.

So, the NWO plans go, and go, and go, until one day the insiders flip and change sides. The problem is, folks with a steady diet of russia russia russia cannot change gears to entertain the idea that as possible as the NWO is, it is equally possible that Vlad wipes out Kazhars, XI wipes out CCP, and Joe wipes out the DC swamp. If this was to be done, it would all have to be done from within, that or destroy the world to destroy the parasites, which was on the table at one point.

I mentioned earlier, the wars are now going on within the boundaries of the regions with the issues, no more endless fighting. Armies will shrink, quickly - ignoring the jab issue.

BRICS+++, will destroy NATO and The Queen's Colonies, regardless of belief. At this point the only remaining question is: Will factions with the US Etc. execute the plan to make sure the damage occurs to the right targets and not everyone else. Cutting of Team Joe's money line ,in pewblick, on teeeveee, for all to see, suggests it is so. Also Joe's daily testing suggests he is in fact on the clock, as I can't recall anyone doing this, even he didn't do it before.

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join