It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Time to recycle an old meme.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, did you see any of Colonel Waldron's (USAF Ret.) presentations to the various state legislatures' hearings? If so, what was your take on it?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Any updates out of AZ??

Kari Lake has officially won the republican governor’s primary:

Fox 10 Phoenix

Guess they couldn’t find a way to cheat enough to change the results.

I’ve been checking every few hours for days. She is, like DeSantis, someone I want in governor position. Helps fight Federal overreach.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Oh sure, I got what you were getting at, I just wanted to inject the idea that there is possibly a consciousness to physical body quantum entanglement factor to be accounted for. It's not always 'that person's time', though it might appear to be to outward appearances. Might be a bit of a complication to taking control of a corpse. Probably usually doesn't matter. As you say, people reviving hours or days later is a rare occurrence.

As to control of persons using evil tech, I can't help but wonder if there could be a physically implanted device that makes it all happen. 'Say bolts' were what they were called when I heard the folk tale. Easily implantable to the brain stem area, allowing for complete control of the host when activated, does nothing when dormant. When I heard the tale this was already claimed to be older tech, so perhaps it could be orchestrated presently without an implanted device.

I dunno. I can't confirm any of that. It's just stories I've heard over the years. The people who told them appeared to believe the stories they were telling were true. Who knows though? Perhaps they were just yanking my chain, or were elaborately deceived, or otherwise programmed into their belief.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

South Chicago?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm putting in for a transfer!

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hello, Mister Tesla.

A team from the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL), a US Navy research facility, transmitted 1.6 kilowatts of electrical energy over a distance of one kilometer. According to the NRL, it was “the most significant demonstration of power beaming in nearly 50 years”.

The US Department of Defense wants to use wireless power transmission from space. The idea is to supply energy to deployed troops from space, making them independent of local fuel supplies.

Linkabella

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Any updates out of AZ??

Kari Lake has officially won the republican governor’s primary:

Fox 10 Phoenix

Guess they couldn’t find a way to cheat enough to change the results.

I’ve been checking every few hours for days. She is, like DeSantis, someone I want in governor position. Helps fight Federal overreach.

She ain’t too bad on the eyes either, she could govern me all day.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

She ain’t too bad on the eyes either, she could govern me all day.

I appreciate the sentiment but I’ve got a much more beautiful wife.

I would like her as Governor (or someone like her) in any state I choose to live if I return to the USA.

And I want governors like her who push back on Federal and D overreach. Not that I think R’s are much better…

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Great anecdotes!

The thing about this soul thing is it COULD BE in the heart. More likely it is a combination of brain and something else. Quantum entanglement as we believe we understand it now best describes what I think is happening. We are connected to something beyond our mere mortal body has to be the case. Like the Schrodinger's cat analysis the act of opening what is inside ends the entanglement. If we can be in two places at one time that would be how.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I'm glad you brought this up! Thank you! Took me back to that Newsweek article:
www.newsweek.com...

From the article:

NORTHCOM stresses in almost everything it produces for public consumption that it operates only in "support" of civil authorities, in response to state requests for assistance or with the consent of local authorities. Legally, the command says, the use of federal military forces in law enforcement can only take place if those forces are used to suppress "insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy." A second test also has to be met, that such disturbances "hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State," that is, that the public is deprived of its legal and constitutional protections. Local civil authorities must be "unable, fail, or refuse" to protect the civilian population for military forces to be called in, Pentagon directives make clear.

This is independent confirmation that the military likely has plans in place to deal with our corruption problem. Whether that will actually happen, and whether that would actually be a good idea or not aside, this scenario has been studied and planned for. There IS a legal remedy to our corruption problem, though it is not exactly a pretty or desirable one. The alternative, however, leaving these maniacs in charge to burn down the world because they don't get to run the game they want, frankly looks a lot worse.

At this point we need them to step in with "the whole system is corrupt, and we need to reset the system by 1st removing the entirety of the elected officials due to constant vote manipulation that is certainly documented. Then we set up LOCAL elections and elect those positions so that if the candidate has a local following, then he/she may be part of the next step. That step would be the elections of state representatives from within those locally elected officials followed by replacement of the locals with a new election. Once all that is done, then we can let the state run their affairs and move to the US Gov elections.

I think we should use a similar approach once we have elected the Representative's that would be locally known as the smaller community elections would provide. But we must go back to the way set up in the COTUS where the Senators are elected by the state legislature only. That way they are subject to recall by the people's local legislature when they fail to proceed according to the citizens of that state's legal requests. States can still send liberals, who I think hate both my, and your freedoms. I think it will be harder to do that unless the citizens of that state just really want some AOC type whiney asses to be their spokesperson. It is their right.
edit on 5-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The Zombie Apocalypse is nigh?👀🙄🤔

AWS Service Terms

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The Judge..... her face....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Hello, Mister Tesla.

A team from the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL), a US Navy research facility, transmitted 1.6 kilowatts of electrical energy over a distance of one kilometer. According to the NRL, it was “the most significant demonstration of power beaming in nearly 50 years”.

The US Department of Defense wants to use wireless power transmission from space. The idea is to supply energy to deployed troops from space, making them independent of local fuel supplies.

Linkabella

Cheers

THAT device, my friend, was invented in the 1890's by Nicola Tesla!

We are FINALLY seeing this concept come back into play here!!

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
THAT device, my friend, was invented in the 1890's by Nicola Tesla!

We are FINALLY seeing this concept come back into play here!!

Ever notice how terms get covered up in search engines that are bad for certain globalists?

Tesla now produces an entirely different set of returns when you search, for example.

I find music videos/song titles and movies often do this.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

I'm glad you brought this up! Thank you! Took me back to that Newsweek article:
www.newsweek.com...

From the article:

NORTHCOM stresses in almost everything it produces for public consumption that it operates only in "support" of civil authorities, in response to state requests for assistance or with the consent of local authorities. Legally, the command says, the use of federal military forces in law enforcement can only take place if those forces are used to suppress "insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy." A second test also has to be met, that such disturbances "hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State," that is, that the public is deprived of its legal and constitutional protections. Local civil authorities must be "unable, fail, or refuse" to protect the civilian population for military forces to be called in, Pentagon directives make clear.

This is independent confirmation that the military likely has plans in place to deal with our corruption problem. Whether that will actually happen, and whether that would actually be a good idea or not aside, this scenario has been studied and planned for. There IS a legal remedy to our corruption problem, though it is not exactly a pretty or desirable one. The alternative, however, leaving these maniacs in charge to burn down the world because they don't get to run the game they want, frankly looks a lot worse.

At this point we need them to step in with "the whole system is corrupt, and we need to reset the system by 1st removing the entirety of the elected officials due to constant vote manipulation that is certainly documented. Then we set up LOCAL elections and elect those positions so that if the candidate has a local following, then he/she may be part of the next step. That step would be the elections of state representatives from within those locally elected officials followed by replacement of the locals with a new election. Once all that is done, then we can let the state run their affairs and move to the US Gov elections.

I think we should use a similar approach once we have elected the Representative's that would be locally known as the smaller community elections would provide. But we must go back to the way set up in the COTUS where the Senators are elected by the state legislature only. That way they are subject to recall by the people's local legislature when they fail to proceed according to the citizens of that state's legal requests. States can still send liberals, who I think hate both my, and your freedoms. I think it will be harder to do that unless the citizens of that state just really want some AOC type whiney asses to be their spokesperson. It is their right.

It looks like it could solve the problem, and at worst, if such an operation were successful, would at least remedy the problem somewhat. Certainly not a sure thing, there's plenty that could go wrong there, but seems more likely to be an effective remedy than any other option. A revolt led by the public seems more likely to be co-opted, though certainly that risk is there with a military activity as well.

As long as such a legally prescribed authority were not abused, it might not be too poorly received. You know, trying to take everybody's guns, rounding up too many ordinary folks for the wrong reasons, soldiers abusing their authority while deployed, etc. I'd guess most patriots would see the sense in it, but that's really just a guess. I think almost everyone who is paying attention can see how bad things are with our current situation, so a viable solution to that problem would probably be well received. Of course, I am biased to desire a beneficial outcome for liberty and the American people, so this may be clouding my assessment.

It seems like in that scenario, military tribunals for those war criminals who were implicated by solid evidence would probably be desirable, to prevent the people from simply being somehow duped into re-appointing most of the same people back into office. At the least, a sentence of proscribing a convict from running for public office again would probably be best, though I'd tend to prefer harsh penalties for those wrongdoers. Because of the damage they've done, and the risk that leaving them unfettered would create.

Edit to add: Also, I agree that devolving the selection of senators would probably be more desirable than continuing to elect them by popular vote.
edit on 5-8-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: to add the last bit

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is weird watch the water stuff:

www.upi.com...

"Archaeologists discover ancient 'ghost footprints' in Utah desert"

"Archaeologists have stumbled upon 88 ancient footprints dating back about 12,000 years in the Utah desert.

The "ghost footprints," which were discovered last month at Hill Air Force Base in Utah's Great Salt Lake Desert, get their name because they can only be seen after it rains, when the prints fill up with water, and vanish as they dry out in the sun."

These have only been found at two locations in the US:

1) Hill Air Force Base, Utah
2) White Sands National Park, New Mexico (a little too close to White Sands AFB to be a coincidence)
edit on 8/5/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Circling back to the lecture held at UNC Chapel Hill by Ralph Baric "Imagining the Next Flu Pandemic and Preventing It"[April4-8,2018]
Something new and unusual to add wrt the NIH and Covid link

At the 1.25 mark Barbara K. Rimer makes an unusual comment when introducing Baric. She remarked that she had just returned from the NIH and high-lighted how unusual it was that the NIH called Baric and offered him a large grant to conduct some study on Coronavirus. He did not apply and this was outside of the typical NIH grant making process.

Oddly the conference was held on the 100th anniversary of the Spanish Flu. Something about symbolism.

At the 3.3 mark he laughingly calls himself the "Harbinger of Doom" and discusses the 4 Horseman of the Apocalypse, conquest, war, hunger and death.
Just for fun he makes the statement that virologists cause the most panic[13.5]. Disturbingly he really seems to admire smallpox for all the wrong reasons and low and behold we have monkeypox!

Imagining the Next Flu Pandemic and Preventing It

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I wanted to add regarding Dr. Joel Wallach's work, that he considers himself to be the father of epigenetics. That may be useful to you in future genetics research. He is fond of disrupting and refuting genetic scientific theories that are commonly accepted, with his work. He has cured a number of sufferers of 'genetic' diseases with his methods, and is highly credentialed. Anybody squaring off with him had better make sure they've done their homework, as he is no slouch.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

You missed one other important character from that Era. Magus

The Magus is the ruler of the extraterrestrial Technarchy. Due to a bizarre custom wherein Warlock was expected to kill his father, Warlock instead fled to Earth and joined the New Mutants. He did this to escape having to kill or be killed by his father and to escape the potential responsibility of being ruler of a world of depraved robotic fiends.
link

A few threads back a mention was made of the current X-Men comic in regards to transhumanism. The story line also introduced the idea that the T/O virus was the other option. Either artificially inducing super human abilities via genetics or by assimilation by the Technarchy. Scary when we can see similar ideas being tossed around in real life. Gene editing from the jab or getting chips and other wet ware installed in a human body. Life imitating art or vice versa?

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join