It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality
The Q crowd is the worst

They are odd but I would like to know why I should think they are the worst. I might agree. I probably won't, but I don't know what makes that true for you.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Yeah, I mean, the likelihood of that decision and Q's post coming down on day 1700 is crazy small. It means that somehow Q knew back when this all began that this case would go before SCOTUS and that the decision would be passed down on that exact day. Even without the question of tripcodes and salt and all that jazz, it's confirmed as Q imo. Without a doubt in my mind. That isn't something someone could possibly hoax.

That one is an interesting thing for sure. q x 100 if q = 17. How convenient of the Supremes to release the ruling at such a time that it coincides with some form of synchronicity on several levels for the Q crowd. Why do that at all? There are "no such thing as coincidence" a lot of the time.
edit on 27-6-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm sure this has been explained before, but could you tell me the significance of the Schumann Resonance... like, what to look for when viewing a pic of it? What does it actually imply. Please and thank you!

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The SCOTUS is currently kicking ass and taking names. They just ruled that a high school football coach has the right to pray on the field after games.

www.nbcnews.com...

I also saw though that Roberts actually dissented on the Roe Wade decision. He sided with the majority in the specific Dobbs case, but released an independent opinion that the court was wrong to overturn Roe Wade.

Hopefully this 10th amendment thing can be used to start stripping power away from the federal government and giving it back to the states.

I think that's what they're really afraid of. The precedent that the Dobbs case sets.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Big Mike standing there thinking "I have taught him well".

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The Q crowd is the worst

...nightmare for the elite and the rich, the ignorant TV herd and those who live in selfish bubbles.

Thanks for the opportunity to finish off where you got stunted.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Yeah, I mean, the likelihood of that decision and Q's post coming down on day 1700 is crazy small. It means that somehow Q knew back when this all began that this case would go before SCOTUS and that the decision would be passed down on that exact day. Even without the question of tripcodes and salt and all that jazz, it's confirmed as Q imo. Without a doubt in my mind. That isn't something someone could possibly hoax.

That one is an interesting thing for sure. q x 100 if q = 17. How convenient of the Supremes to release the ruling at such a time that it coincides with some form of synchronicity on several levels for the Q crowd. Why do that at all? There are "no such thing as coincidence" a lot of the time.

Well Q is in FACT the 17th letter of the alphabet....this is really closer to what Q is IMO....

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Also, why would the Supreme Court pick NOW to release such a polarizing and divisive decision? It would have benefited the Republican cause MUCH MUCH MUCH more to shelve this decision until after mid-terms. Before this decision, a Red Wave was inevitable. Now all this has done is energize the Dem base. Now, I don't know how much this will truly effect things come election time, but leave it to Republicans to step on their own collective dicks and snatch defeat from the easy jaws of victory.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Tanstaafl, simple answer... YES... SERIOUSLY!

...in the majority of cases but then some disinformation is necessary.

The pairing of posts by using HH:MM and MM:SS of tweets has been very important in linking people and/or subjects, essentially pointing us to where to investigate.

Likewise with the MM:SS lengths of videos in tweets.

Likewise with using SECONDS as confirmations of Qclock tweet and post linkages.

Likewise the DELTAs, in seconds, between posts and POTUS45 or Dan Scavino tweets.

CONNECT THE DOTS... hh:mm::ss

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Also, why would the Supreme Court pick NOW to release such a polarizing and divisive decision? It would have benefited the Republican cause MUCH MUCH MUCH more to shelve this decision until after mid-terms. Before this decision, a Red Wave was inevitable. Now all this has done is energize the Dem base. Now, I don't know how much this will truly effect things come election time, but leave it to Republicans to step on their own collective dicks and snatch defeat from the easy jaws of victory.

'The Republicans' didn't release the decision, the Supreme Court did, and they were just doing their job.

In my opinion, they should have released the full decision immediately after the leak.

Congress should pass a law making it a felony to leak anything at all from the Supreme Court.
edit on 27-6-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Tanstaafl, simple answer... YES... SERIOUSLY!

If you say so... I just don't see it.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Winning

Supreme Court sides with coach who sought to pray after game

The Supreme Court on Monday sided with a football coach from Washington state who sought to kneel and pray on the field after games.

The court ruled 6-3 for the coach with the court’s conservative justices in the majority and its liberals in dissent. The justices said the coach’s prayer was protected by the First Amendment.

GOD Wins Again

edit on 6272022 by MetalThunder because: ANNI 201

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I kept thinking that Roberts was the leaker because he was also in control of when the cases would be decided. It seemed as if he was drawing it out deliberately in order to allow the left a chance to lean on Kavanaugh enough to get him to flip. The vote ended up being 5-4, not 6-3. If Kavanaugh had flipped it would have failed.

Anyways, but then to see when the decision was made tells me that the SCOTUS is actually being controlled by Q group / who-the-hell-ever. This thing is being coordinated at a crazy level.

It's beyond the capabilities of a human.

Lately I keep going back to Qs oft repeated claim that it will be biblical.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

The Q crowd is the worst

...nightmare for the elite and the rich,

Oh yeah Q and his followers have been a nightmare for the deepstate, lol.

Deepstate has been losing so badly with Bidens 1Trillion totally legit voters, record profits by the Globalist where the wealth gap has gone into hyper-drive, not one significant arrest , Congress insider trading with no consequences, successfully demonstrating their power in shutting the world down for a flu, Epstein silenced along with numerous others holding evidence against them,Only real whistle blowers being silenced like Assange ,Guccifer ,and seth rich to name a few, evidence disappearing including witnesses, No Epstein list of clients , and currently in the process of accruing more wealth via the great economic train wreck that is coming.

lets not forget that Q kept everyone of his followers on the sideline with weekly faux booms while Biden got those trillion votes and convinced everyone that Trump could do no wrong like expanding the swamp and giving away our biggest weapon against the MSM and deepstate which was net neutrality.

yeah it must be a total nightmare for them, lol

Q was the best thing that happened to deepstate. Q kept the people on the sideline with hopium and giving them wins on the pointless little battles, while they worked on winning the WAR. Who cares about the truth coming out or people becoming aware when their is 0 consequences for them and they continue winning?

edit on 10630America/ChicagoMon, 27 Jun 2022 11:10:20 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Well, the Republicans are the majority in the SC, and I find it hard to believe none of them have the political tact or acumen to know when is the right time to release such a monumental decision. Unless they had to release it now due to some rules or timelines I am unaware of.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Mr Pool has LIKEd this Disclose_TV video tweet, 27/06/2022 08:09:18 EST

JUST IN - Lithuania is hit by cyber attacks after an ultimatum from Russian Killnet hackers.

t.co... t.co...

edit on 27-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The Q crowd is the worst

Really? Worse than posters dropping obscure, negative commentary then vanishing?

Something about the Q crowd must be fascinating to your subconscious otherwise you'd scroll past.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join