It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Roxstar
Q also said Future proves Past.
To me that means what Q is talking about hasn't happened yet, but will in the future.

Yeah, that is the type of rationalization people have been using in regards to Q for years.

To me, phrases like that were a way for Q to get people to buy their shtick.

To me it means some things haven't happened yet.
Q also mentioned that in order for the plan to work without starting a massive world war, a good majority of the public needs to be awakened and exposed to the corruption and evil that is going on in the world, not just America. All of our countries are infected.
Since Biden has been president, a lot of people have awoken and are starting to see what's going on in their respective countries. Also, these phsyco idiots leading our countries expose themselves more and more each day with their insane, hypocritical banter and policies. They prove to us everyday, they are literally trying to destroy us, and they don't hide it anymore. They're going full steam ahead with their agenda. Same one Hillary would've had if she won. At some point, we will reach the boiling point.
Then the plan "if there is one" can be implemented with full support of the people.
It had to be done this way, eventhough it's painful for us to watch.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar
Like I said, the same type of rationalization going on for years due to the lack of results.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

a reply to: TheBadCabbie
It didn't happen that way and all the stop the steal people didn't change things either. It certainly didn't result in the taking back of the country and holding politicians accountable.

The whole 2020 was a sting operation orchestrated by Q is just more wishful thinking from the anons.

Your other post is basically a list of examples of the same shortcomings.

It absolutely did happen that way, what are you talking about? The lead up to the steal, ginning up the audience, silence for about a week after the fact, then the 'It had to be this way' post, then bugs out. That's what happened.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b3a95d No.11618946 📁
Nov 12 2020 22:20:17 (EST)
Shall we play a game?
[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming
NCSWIC
www.cisa.gov...📁
Who stepped down today [forced]?
www.cisa.gov...📁
More coming?
Why is this relevant?
How do you 'show' the public the truth?
How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
How do you 'remove' foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.
Q

qanon.pub...
edit on 28-7-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: link

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That's what we get for deciding not to be the banker. Sure hope Aunt Rosie walks in soon.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You said Q chimed in a month later. Q checked out before the results were even announced and didn't pop back up until last month.

The taking back of the country certainly didn't happen because of that Q drop.

edit on 28-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes, one of the time period intervals on my timeline was incorrect. I will give you a star. Regardless, it did happen that way.

How do you 'show' the public the truth?
How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
How do you 'remove' foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?

'show' the public the truth?
'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?

qanon.pub...
edit on 28-7-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: link

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So on Oct. 31 they are talking about taking the country back and by Nov 12 they were saying we planned to lose, after it looked like Trump had lost.

Seems legit.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Never a dull day with the Don...

twitter.com...

The amusing part of this is that in spite of people freaking out over Trump being a truther, he's backing the official account with regard to Saudi involvement. He's defending his participation in the golf tour by pointing out the 9/11 Commission never connected the Saudis to the attacks.

The 9/11 Commission Report (#5 PDF, pg 171)

All truth passes through three stages.
First it's ridiculed.
Second it's violently opposed.
Third it's accepted as self-evident.
― Arthur Schopenhauer
Source: "Intro to Synchronicities - why patterns in your life aren’t a coincidence."

The "Don" sure has many Trumpettes. LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Thank you Dask. It's good to see your still around presenting the flip side of the coin.

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago7 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Don't post much. New to trying to understand some of this stuff. 95 percent of it I don't get at all. Not sure if this is the place for this, but does anybody understand what's on the minnervallux.com site. (The site you get if you spell Illuminati backwards itanimulli.org)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Thread Funny the mention of infertility which is taken from the Vaccine Warnings themselves. Left hand Right hand, inmates asylum.

I've often referred to 2019 as the Halcyon days. Fun fact, the impending downside will impact the trolls and shills the most.

Soon.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RaymondF7897
Here is an old thread about that site.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
I'm very curious, exactly WHAT isn't happening?

Some of the things Q said before going quiet for a while.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a19e8d No.11380075 📁
Oct 31 2020 17:49:26 (EST)
Are you ready to take back control of this Country?
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a19e8d No.11379970 📁
Oct 31 2020 17:46:48 (EST)
Are you ready to hold the political elite [protected] accountable?
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a19e8d No.11379902 📁
Oct 31 2020 17:44:04 (EST)
Are you ready to finish what we started?
'Nothing can stop what is coming' is not just a catch-phrase.
Q

What actually happened was that Trump lost, the political elite are still in control of the country and not being held accountable and what was started never seems to finish.

'Nothing can stop what is coming' has, so far, just been a catch-phrase.

For things to change, people have to become aware. To become aware they have to change their psychology and that is the hardest part.

To my mind, Q was an encouragement to the few in number who were willing to do the research and put it out there. Now, is the wait for the population to start putting the pieces together. Only when that happens will the collective psyche change. Of all the moving pieces in this, I'm seeing anti mandate and vaccines groups gaining in numbers and now gathering non conspiracy people. Whatever it takes to create that momentum to look at the info, see the propaganda and move against the controllers. Flat earth was even trending on twitter the other day along with WEF, Trudeau for Treason, Klaus Schwab, Stop the shots, among many other odd ones that show people are discussing well beyond the boundaries of normal. Question is a good thing and it's happening.

All these catch phrases can be interpreted both positive and negative. Like "God wins" which likely inspired religious people but it could mean just that, God (being the sum of all) wins no matter the outcome.

Q could just be a catalyst thrown into the mix to see what we do with it. That isn't bad or good. It could inspire or derail.

And to do all of this, Q doesn't even have to be real. It has gained a traction of its own, mostly inspiring people to unify against the control system.

Sometimes there are no great answers accept to allow it time to play out. None of us really know, but most are trying really hard to put info together, look through the comparisons, contrasts and coincidences for substance.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think it's been mentioned before in these threads, but I thought I'd paste my recent post in my corruption thread here as well, since it relates. UCMJ was linked in Q's posts, and the phrase 'military is the only way' was used at least once. Perhaps this is what Q was referring to.

Military tribunals trying said corrupt officials under Law Of War are a potential remedy. I'm not sure how good of an idea that is, there's a lot that can go wrong with that, but it is a possible remedy which would technically be legal.

UCMJ 201 (f)(1)(B) states:

B.Cases under the law of war.

i.General courts-martial may try any person who by the law of war is subject to trial by military tribunal for any crime or offense against:

a.The law of war; or

b.The law of the territory occupied as an incident of war or belligerency whenever the local civil authority is superseded in whole or part by the military authority of the occupying power. The law of the occupied territory includes the local criminal law as adopted or modified by competent authority, and the proclamations, ordinances, regulations, or orders promulgated by competent authority of the occupying power.

ii.When a general court-martial exercises jurisdiction under the law of war, it may adjudge any punishment permitted by the law of war.

mcm.mil...-201

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
To my mind, Q was an encouragement to the few in number who were willing to do the research and put it out there. Now, is the wait for the population to start putting the pieces together. Only when that happens will the collective psyche change.

So, basically, if the majority don't care for what Q is selling there will be no change?

Also, that is in line with my basic premise, there is no Q team doing anything behind the scenes.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: carewemust
Do you want to make this a topic post for the board? You are really good at that and as they say dark to light.
Did you see any of the investigative reporting that he did? Just horrifying and I will never forget someone saying they wanted a lamborghini from the sale of those baby parts. Ghouls.
I wonder what other evidence he has on the confiscated material they illegally seized from him. Imagine when that gets out.

David Daleiden sounds like a REAL investigative reporter, which must be rare for California. I suggest you start a thread on how Kamala Harris framed David, for exposing her corrupt relationship with Planned Parenthood, if you feel there's enough interest. I'm more focused on making threads that expose "The Big Guy" and Democrats in general this Summer.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: carewemust
Hi Care. I thought I clicked a link on here earlier in the week that showed Q drops from 2022 but can't find them. Have there been more Q drops this year?

Hello RQ. At qalerts.app... you'll find the 2022 posts from Q.

They start at 4954 and end at 4958 (4958 is describing Cassidy Hutchison. A witness who perjured herself before the Jan-6 circus committee on 6/28/2022.)

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join