It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

A very informative post. Thankyou!

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Rel this is weird. Bill Gates has tweeted about playing pickle-ball. That game is also played on a green or blue court.

What is Bill up to?
He has a clean tech investment fund called Breakthrough Technologies and they have just announced a $20 million investment in Blue Frontier. Apparently air conditioners are a climate disaster.
Because he is c.r.z.y. this technology was developed because of anthrax which is as we know a potential bioweapon. He just can't help himself.

I don't know much about this technology and it may have merit but my suspicions are running high since they plan to test this system in 2022 and he is involved. Just wondering what could go wrong? There have been so many articles lately about ensuring the indoor air quality is improved. Maybe related?

Air Conditioning is a Climate Disaster
Bill Gates Pickle Ball Twitter

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Catching up... so apologies if mentioned:

New Mr Pool:

Bigger

Notes
1) Date in picture of 9/11/01,
2) Tennis Court = In COURT? or "Caught out",
3) Appears to be a "Video game"?
4) Twitter timestamp of 10:15 = 25 = EYES ON.

Is Ezra about to release a "What really happened" 9/11 video?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Do you want to make this a topic post for the board? You are really good at that and as they say dark to light.
Did you see any of the investigative reporting that he did? Just horrifying and I will never forget someone saying they wanted a lamborghini from the sale of those baby parts. Ghouls.
I wonder what other evidence he has on the confiscated material they illegally seized from him. Imagine when that gets out.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Pfizer weirdness alert.
Pfizer is upping the anti with a next gen variant Covid-19 jab named BNT 162b5. It is going to be enhanced with the original strain and the Omicron variant. I'm not sure why we would still be treating the original strain after 2 and a half years of it mutating.
This is what I am concerned about>The strategy. They will be conducting this clinical trial with no placebo control group.
Checking with people in the clinical trial end of things they think this is most odd.
What are they going to compare the results to? I may not be a scientist but I would expect that a placebo would be necessary to see if the jab is effective or not or if once again it harms more than anything else.
Waiting for whistleblowers...still waiting...waiting.

Pfizer sends 'enhance' Covid Shot to Clinic Under Startegy

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Last month this dropped...

Armenia limits bioweapons cooperation with U.S. amid Russian pressure (Jun 3, 2022)

Russia had again been complaining about U.S.-funded labs in Armenia. Now Yerevan is cutting off some biosecurity cooperation with the Americans.

Armenia’s government has said it will no longer share with the United States samples of biological pathogens and data on disease outbreaks, amid a Russian campaign raising suspicions of American biological laboratories across the post-Soviet space.

On June 2, the government announced that it was amending a 2010 agreement between Armenia and the United States on "Cooperation in the Area of Prevention of Proliferation of Technology, Pathogens and Expertise that Could be Used in the Development of Biological Weapons."

In Article IV of the agreement, the government noted in its decision, Armenia was obliged to “provide the U.S. Department of Defense with samples of dangerous pathogens discovered in Armenia.”

I wonder if @MaggieNYT would share any intel on Armenia? As a relative of the late Vartan Gregorian of the Carnegie Institute, I bet she's able to get some insights from Noubar Afeyan (Moderna, Pfizer) or his older brother Dr. Bedros Afeyan (Theoretical Plasma physicist) who are Armenian. I could only find one tweet from Maggie on Armenia which was a strike against Trump back in Dec 2019.

The Armenian musketeers:

(L-R) Noubar Afeyan (Moderna, Pfizer, Beam Therapeutics), George Clooney (CFR member), Ruben Vardanian (former CEO of Russia Sberbank) and Vartan Gregorian attend The 100 LIVES initiative.

No Moderna in Armenia.🤔

Covid-19 Vaccine Tracker

Armenia Search Interest 2018-2022 - spike on Apr 22-28, 2018...Q1242-45.

Then flat until Sept 27-Oct 3 2020, huge spike. Most of search interest originated from Calif & Florida. 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war between Armenia & Azerbaijan/Turkey started on 9/27/2020 & ended on Nov 10. The use of official social media accounts in online information warfare played a key role. Arms supplier to Armenia was Russia.

Google search trend for "Armenia vaccines" within USA & the World for past 12 months = Zero.

IMF, World Bank, WHO, WTO Task Force Dashboard

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
It didn't happen that way and all the stop the steal people didn't change things either. It certainly didn't result in the taking back of the country and holding politicians accountable.

The whole 2020 was a sting operation orchestrated by Q is just more wishful thinking from the anons.

Your other post is basically a list of examples of the same shortcomings.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Hi Care. I thought I clicked a link on here earlier in the week that showed Q drops from 2022 but can't find them. Have there been more Q drops this year?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
These are the only ones. 5 Drops from June.

Jun 29 2022
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.16552853 📁
Jun 29 2022 02:23:20 (EST)
What is at stake?
Who has control?
SURPRISE WITNESS.
Who was surprised?
Who will be surprised?
Use your logic.
Can emotions be used to influence decisions?
How do you control emotion?
Define 'Plant'.
How do you insert a plant?
Can emotions be used to insert a plant?
Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?
Trust the plan.
Q

Jun 25 2022
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.16521604 📁
Jun 25 2022 21:55:06 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 000000 No.16520866 📁
Jun 25 2022 20:56:54 (EST)
Who was "Jane Roe"?
How do you control generations of a populace?
50 years of conditioning.
50 years of propaganda.
50 years of lies.
Peaceful protests?
Riots?
"Summer of Love" redux?
What happens when you corner an animal?
Midterms.
[D] power implosion.
Q
Anonymous ID: 000000 No.16521137 📁
Jun 25 2022 21:17:04 (EST)
Establishing comms.
Q
>>16520866
>>16521137
Established.
Q

Jun 24 2022
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.16506930 📁
Jun 24 2022 22:04:01 (EST)
Are you ready to serve your country again?
Remember your oath.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.16505677 📁
Jun 24 2022 21:09:39 (EST)
Anonymous ID: b3aa4e No.16505361 📁
Jun 24 2022 20:52:15 (EST)
Throw us a bone Q, we’ve all been waiting for what seemed like an eternity.What’s going on?
>>16505361
It had to be done this way.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.16504957 📁
Jun 24 2022 20:26:19 (EST)
Shall we play a game once more?
Q

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It certainly didn't result in the taking back of the country and holding politicians accountable.

But...to anyone paying attention, that seems to be what is beginning to happen now.

The whole 2020 was a sting operation orchestrated by Q is just more wishful thinking from the anons.

Maybe...Maybe not. If it was or wasn't, none of us would know for sure. So, definitively stating that it is "just more wishful thinking from the anons" is a pretty lame perspective imo. Par for the course I guess...

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
But...to anyone paying attention, that seems to be what is beginning to happen now.

To anyone really paying attention, they would recall that Q said that was about to happen in October 2017 and it didn't happen.

Q spent the next 3 years saying soon.

Then they cut out for a year and a half only to return with things, in what many would say, an even worse situation, but yeah go ahead and convince yourself this time it is really going to happen.

Maybe...Maybe not. If it was or wasn't, none of us would know for sure. So, definitively stating that it is "just more wishful thinking from the anons" is a pretty lame perspective imo. Par for the course I guess...

If you don't know for sure that something is true but want to believe it is, that is the definition of wishful thinking.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

To anyone really paying attention, they would recall that Q said that was about to happen in October 2017 and it didn't happen.

That has nothing to do with my statement: "that seems to be what is beginning to happen now". In fact, that was my only point but obviously you disregarded that because....well, lame.

If you don't know for sure that something is true but want to believe it is, that is the definition of wishful thinking.

But your statement was definitive as if you know for sure and you act like everyone else is wrong. Isn't that wishful thinking? LAME.

FTR: I have no need to convince myself of anything. Things happen or they don't. I will adjust accordingly as I always have.
edit on 7/28/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: have the last word, I'm good

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That has nothing to do with my statement: "that seems to be what is beginning to happen now". In fact, that was my only point but obviously you disregarded that because....well, lame.

It has everything to do with it. It is the same thing Q and the anons have been repeating for almost 5 years.

But your statement was definitive as if you know for sure and you act like everyone else is wrong. Isn't that wishful thinking? LAME.

If nothing has happened, that is, for all practical purposes, definitive. Wishing and hoping that it might be happening out of sight is speculation and wishful thinking.

FTR: I have no need to convince myself of anything. Things happen or they don't. I will adjust accordingly as I always have.

They have not happened yet, what is wrong with entertaining the idea that, given the track record, they might never happen?

edit on 28-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

If nothing has happened, that is, for all practical purposes, definitive. Wishing and hoping that it might be happening out of sight is speculation and wishful thinking.

Wow. I guess you don't see the contradiction there. If one doesn't know that "nothing has happened" that is definitive. Yet, if one doesn't know that "it might be happening" that's wishful thinking. Got it

Because I don't know, I'm able to suspend judgement and speculate freely. No wishful thinking needed.

what is wrong with entertaining the idea that.....they might never happen?

Nothing at all. I have and still do. I also entertain the idea that it will. I am not attached to either outcome because I do not know.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Wow. I guess you don't see the contradiction there. If one doesn't know that "nothing has happened" that is definitive. Yet, if one doesn't know that "it might be happening" that's wishful thinking. Got it

How can you not know that Biden is president and the political elite have not been held accountable?

Nothing at all. I have and still do. I also entertain the idea that it will. I am not attached to either outcome because I do not know.

Yeah, but you are aware of the outcome to date.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It has everything to do with it. It is the same thing Q and the anons have been repeating for almost 5 years.

They have not happened yet, what is wrong with entertaining the idea that, given the track record, they might never happen?

Q also said Future proves Past.
To me that means what Q is talking about hasn't happened yet, but will in the future.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
Q also said Future proves Past.
To me that means what Q is talking about hasn't happened yet, but will in the future.

Yeah, that is the type of rationalization people have been using in regards to Q for years.

To me, phrases like that were a way for Q to get people to buy their shtick.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

How can you not know that Biden is president and the political elite have not been held accountable?

I thought we were discussing "The Plan" not whether Biden is president. My previous statement addresses the rest of your question.

Yeah, but you are aware of the outcome to date.

Yeah, so?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I thought we were discussing "The Plan" not whether Biden is president. My previous statement addresses the rest of your question.

Part of The Plan is taking back the country, kinda hard for that to be the case if one of the enemies is at the helm.

Yeah, so?

If you have to ask, you have not really been paying attention.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Part of The Plan is taking back the country, kinda hard for that to be the case if one of the enemies is at the helm

Who said it's over?

If you have to ask, you have not really been paying attention.

Oh, I have been paying very close attention. My question was "so what that the enemy is at the helm?" (I'm sure you knew that). If there is a plan, who's to say that it isn't part of it? It actually make sense....if there is a plan.
edit on 7/28/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Who said it's over?

Nobody, I'm just saying so far it hasn't happened.

Oh, I have been paying very close attention. My question was "so what that the enemy is at the helm?" (I'm sure you knew that).

That sounds pretty definitive.

If there is a plan, who's to say that it isn't part of it? It actually make sense....if there is a plan.

This part sounds like wishful thinking.

Sounds pretty much like what I said from the start.

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join