It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
That’s because it is scripted, and the outcome has been predetermined.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Then again the 'war' in the Ukraine seems to be nothing like Iraq/Afghanistan.

Exactly, it's just playing out, all of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oh my word this CLIP is funny.

Besides the obvious "why to they even bother at this point" point, I'd like to draw your attention to something more important.

So this idiot walks out with this gigantic book, with lots of tabs and labels and stuff, only to not answer a single question with anything other with than various versions of "it's not our fault."

And, with all those tabs and markers she can't seem to find anything quickly and ends up just making stuff up, while looking at a blank page.

This simply cannot be happening, the fact that "press" people show up to this is the most remarkable thing, why not just take the talking points, fill in the Biden Mad Libs blanks and go for a margarita and do some kickboxing with the free time?

These are not serious people.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Of late, I’ve noticed the simmering pot of “this time, something really is about to happen. Within this thread and a few other forums I spend time on.

Something odd just happened. I retired fairly recently from one of the three-letter federal agencies, so obviously almost all of my social circle is current and former folks from that world.

Rewind about five years or so...criminals (one group in particular that I won’t care to describe, but it’s mainly a US domestic threat) became aware of how we were using facial recognition and cataloguing on almost any photo posted on social media. I mean the big names like Facebook and whatnot, not every single discussion forum.

Those concerned individuals began to Photoshop (for lack of a better term because I’m old and don’t know the current editing software) things into their photos to attempt to defeat the recognition software. It was marginally successful at first. It was bizarre and some was probably code for something, as we often (as humorous as this sounds) had suspects Photoshopping cartoonish animal ears and animal noses into their photos. For some reason that was the most common edit that we found among known criminals. Some of their associates made other edits.

Today I had lunch with an old colleague who still works for an agency. He said they now use software that scans for photos with those edits. And— this is beyond my level of technical knowledge— they have some sort of dossier compiled that some humans (as opposed to software) are going to review in preparation for something. He wouldn’t say what. He said the facial recognition manipulation is spread to other groups beyond the ones that my working groups had been concerned with years ago.

edit on 27-7-2022 by therainmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
I have accepted what I find to be true, and nothing more. You are welcome to try to spin that, but it will always be a case by case basis for me.

And one case is Q being real which, even by your logic, can be false even if a bunch of other stuff is true.

I honestly don't understand why you have such a hard time with that concept.

You are not grasping that point. I can't understand your obsession. Mine is follow the data. Q means whatever it means data wise and nothing more. Q is not for you. Let it rest. I can let it come or go, but I will not just say because it failed whenever you think it did that it means one thing, and because it succeeded on doing what it claimed that it meant another.

Call balls and strikes, but don't call all balls when there are some strikes right down the middle.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Mine is follow the data. Q means whatever it means data wise and nothing more.

And data wise, what they said the result of the plan was going to be has not come about. What is the problem with accepting that data?

Call balls and strikes, but don't call all balls when there are some strikes right down the middle.

How about realizing nobody is playing ball?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Mine is follow the data. Q means whatever it means data wise and nothing more.

And data wise, what they said the result of the plan was going to be has not come about. What is the problem with accepting that data?

How about realizing nobody is playing ball?

Maybe you are not playing ball is why you feel that way. Logic clearly says disinformation rules. We are here to poke around for what was found to be true. That which isn't true is only the value of "it wasn't so". The rest we sit back and watch. Disinformation mixed in with the real data. That is all that there is to it.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
That has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

Take all the disinformation and real data and set it aside.

Is there a team of white-hats working behind the scenes to bring the plan to fruition?

You say it doesn't matter to you if there is or isn't but that isn't the question and the fact that you avoid the question tells me that you don't have the data that would allow you to simply answer yes.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Playbook

United We Stand, Divided we fall comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: someolddog

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: daskakik

I just don't think you understand the nature of the beast.

I don't think you do either. Dask has every right to be here as do you. I know it wasn't you that said it but I had to reply to something. Do you know the timeline of events? Some do.

I kinda do...

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Mysteries are not efficient for enlightening.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't understand why das expects us to give him the playbook to the greatest intel operation of our lifetime.

...and then badger everybody when he's not satisfied with the status quo.

After a few pages it's beyond the point of being disruptive.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Not sure how mysterious that is but
This might help with unpleasant conversations
linky
edit on 2022/7/27 by CrazyFox because: Linkage

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I don't understand why das expects us to give him the playbook to the greatest intel operation of our lifetime.

I'm not asking for any playbook. Personally I don't even think there is a playbook.

I'm basically asking why people can't recognize the contradiction between the idea that Q would put the playbook out there in the open web and still say things like what you just posted.

ETA: What does a quote from 2019, from someone who isn't even in that position anymore, have to do with the current lack of results?

edit on 27-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

...and then badger everybody when he's not satisfied with the status quo.

After a few pages it's beyond the point of being disruptive.

My meme explaining how to deal with that gets flagged unfortunately but it is accurately summed up at the end of dtom's thread warnings

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Catching up... so apologies if mentioned:

New Mr Pool:

Bigger

Notes
1) Date in picture of 9/11/01,
2) Tennis Court = In COURT? or "Caught out",
3) Appears to be a "Video game"?
4) Twitter timestamp of 10:15 = 25 = EYES ON.

Is Ezra about to release a "What really happened" 9/11 video?

edit on 27-7-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Link gone!

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Playbook

United We Stand, Divided we fall comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If it was a real match then it would have been:
Sept. 10-16, Romanian Open, Bucharest, Romania.
Sept. 10-16, President's Cup, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Sept. 10-16, adidas Open, Toulouse, France.

out of those given both Uzbekistan and France have blue courts. (Links are for WIKI)
President's Cup Uzbekistan schedule
adidas Open, France schedule

It does look video gamey though.

Then I found this:

The picture was linked to this story: papalinc.com

Victory for Emma Raducanu! ‘Shocked’ tennis ace, 18, is first British woman to win major in 44 years

Given the appearances of the two tennis players from the picture from Pool, and the uniforms worn by the players in the story, it would seem to be from this game. Did something happen there that was important?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It is what I am trying to relay to you. That is why I have posted this about 3 times so far at least. You should be talking about this concept instead, and drop the rest of it. It is about realizing the truth and the way to follow along without derailing.

a reply to: Justoneman
That has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

Take all the disinformation and real data and set it aside.

Is there a team of white-hats working behind the scenes to bring the plan to fruition?

You say it doesn't matter to you if there is or isn't but that isn't the question and the fact that you avoid the question tells me that you don't have the data that would allow you to simply answer yes.

edit on 28-7-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Catching up... so apologies if mentioned:
Notes
1) Date in picture of 9/11/01,
2) Tennis Court = In COURT? or "Caught out",
3) Appears to be a "Video game"?
4) Twitter timestamp of 10:15 = 25 = EYES ON.
Is Ezra about to release a "What really happened" 9/11 video?

On that infamous day I am 4ever reminded of these thoughts which led me to this site the 1st go round

1. 1 Looks like y2k's a dud
  2. 2 turn on the TV (immediately after)
  3. 3 Wow they came up with a patsy quick
  4. 4 Are you that gullible (after co-workers over drinks were the talking about signing up for service to go kill sand baggers (real word used slightly different too racist too say)

At the time I sold furniture and to close a deal I had to deliver a mattress set across town that day personally and the traffic was horrific (gas stations with cars lined up 4 blocks) ended up being pretty much the only sale of the day but it was a "luxury" bed and the commission was large (store did not have many customers I was a top writer with that one sale 4 the day)
    I know I have mentioned some of this before and am certain I will again cause I have a hard time letting things go.
    For over 20 years now thag day has been remembered with clarity like no other.
    If the Truth comes out finally perhaps that will change one can pray but pretty sure that is what put those thoughts in my head.
    Godspeed Mr Pool (for some reason I always think of Tim Pool as the one posting but the style doesn't match fwiw)

When I went

edit on 2022/7/28 by CrazyFox because: a reply to: Menesses click the image

edit on 2022/7/28 by CrazyFox because: Sorry only list is supposed to be bolded & after multiple attempts to correct I five up

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join