It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
woah who is saying that doubters can't be here? They help us show lurkers the truth. Always welcome with most of us.

originally posted by: someolddog

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: daskakik

I just don't think you understand the nature of the beast.

I don't think you do either. Dask has every right to be here as do you. I know it wasn't you that said it but I had to reply to something. Do you know the timeline of events? Some do.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I agree it has nothing to do with what you are talking about and that is why I have posted this about 3 times so far. You should be talking about this instead. It is the truth and the way to follow it.

This is a Q thread, whether Q exists and is really taking care of business behind the scenes is more topical than the latest Mr. Pool post, what the schumann resonance looks like today or Rand posting about dolphins.

Everything else is pointless if nothing is ever going to change and nothing going on in these threads is more in depth or critical than anything else being posted in other parts of ATS.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The Schumann Resonances has so much green today ... I have never seen it so green.

Click Me

I am looking forward to this world getting back to being a lovely place to live.

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment, it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be.

And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

by Max Ehrmann Β©1927

I wonder what he would have written today?

It bears consideration.

P

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Just shut up and accept it was Bat Soup

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Bat soup is a great chaser for Insect Vodka.

First, they want us to eat the bug, then we shall drink the bug, finally we are the bugs. It would be funny to have Schwab turn into some kind of Gregor Samsa like maggot only instead of being tormented until his death, just gets turned into food for pigs that will be slaughtered so that the poor can eat.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Just shut up and accept it was Bat Soup

Cheers

They just love to recycle stories.

We didn't believe it the first time and no matter how many times they recycle and regurgitate the story it will still be bat crap crazy.

The actual answer is Bio-Labs both Chinese and USA.

P

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I'm very curious, exactly WHAT isn't happening ?
It's rolling out like a very long, aggravating, unbelievable scroll.
We have all these Patriots that definitely get it,then there's you,I'm still not clear on your main thoughts,just that you don't think anything is happening,please enlighten us.
Anyone feel free to jump in.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
I'm very curious, exactly WHAT isn't happening?

Some of the things Q said before going quiet for a while.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a19e8d No.11380075 πŸ“
Oct 31 2020 17:49:26 (EST)
Are you ready to take back control of this Country?
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a19e8d No.11379970 πŸ“
Oct 31 2020 17:46:48 (EST)
Are you ready to hold the political elite [protected] accountable?
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a19e8d No.11379902 πŸ“
Oct 31 2020 17:44:04 (EST)
Are you ready to finish what we started?
'Nothing can stop what is coming' is not just a catch-phrase.
Q

What actually happened was that Trump lost, the political elite are still in control of the country and not being held accountable and what was started never seems to finish.

'Nothing can stop what is coming' has, so far, just been a catch-phrase.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I'm very curious, exactly WHAT isn't happening ?
It's rolling out like a very long, aggravating, unbelievable scroll.
We have all these Patriots that definitely get it,then there's you,I'm still not clear on your main thoughts,just that you don't think anything is happening,please enlighten us.
Anyone feel free to jump in.

@daskakik

Yeah! Quiet up front! We're trying to watch the movie!

Nah, nah, I kid, I kid. You have as much right to be here and be a part of the discussion as anybody else. Public forum and all that.

Do tell though. What exactly is your take on all of this?

Are any happenings happening? Or, nothing? Is this some military op? Just an elaborate LARP by white hats/grey hats/black hats? Guy in mom's basement? Other? Why? Also, so what? You seem to be implying concerns with your approach to the topic. What are those?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Q

Q

Q

What actually happened was that Trump lost, the political elite are still in control of the country and not being held accountable and what was started never seems to finish.

The way Q got everybody's attention leading up to the 2020 election, which did appear to have a good deal of visible fraud involved with it, them chimed back in a month later with a sort of neener neener had to be this way post, after which Q then bugged out for a couple years, did seem to function as a fairly effective attention getting device.

That activity got people's attention. It focused attention leading up to that fraudulent activity. How big was the impact? Will it make a difference long term as to how we address these important social issues? I dunno. It was however, one outcome of this Q stuff that I thought was noteworthy enough to warrant mentioning again.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Happening...not happening...a logical approach...

Taking a step back, the big picture is...bizarre in my opinion, frankly.

We have corruption on full display in Washington, the dominant party witch hunting ad infinitum the guy who supposedly lost the presidential election a year and a half ago. No, no, let's not hear a word about how ridiculous the whole affair is, any attempt at an effective smear must be taken, apparently.

Loads and loads of repugnant politics of the typical divisive boxed in variety, with the press mostly in lockstep with this woke agenda that is promoted endlessly.

The war machine cranks back up. We're basically being aimed back onto the geopolitical trajectory that our nation and the world would have been on in 2016 with HRC or anyone other than Trump or Rand Paul.

NGO's appear to be full steam ahead with it. The recently deployed public health power grab is chugging along, with an apparent round two kicking in. Climate agenda, doing its thing, bleeding the average person dry, playing favorites with their favorite big businesses, etc. Food supply being threatened by sabotage, physical and political.

Midterms coming up. Donald Trump promoting his own cadre of candidates. Election integrity is in question. Social media mostly squashes intelligent even sided discussion, but alternatives are beginning to emerge.

The behavior of our elected officials is bizarre, in my opinion. The president and VP seem so obviously controlled. It bears repeating. Their behavior so far, everything I've seen, is just bizarre. Congress, too. Maybe I'm just missing some stuff, but those guys and gals don't seem to be doing much.

Sure, you've got the executive action plus health care shenanigans squishing the economy, the vote fraud enshrinement push, the build back better thing. I would've expected more and worse action from the usual suspects by this time.

I dunno, maybe they're just marking time until they can steal the senate and get a firmer grip on the house in the midterms. I get more a sense of the opposite though. That their actions reek of desperation, an attempt to burn the thing down because they've lost control of it, yet have been largely impotent in their efforts to date, is what I see in their actions.

Perhaps that sea change has already occurred then, the few changes in the legislature seats have made the difference, and enough of the right people are paying attention so that the best is yet to come. It seems impossible to know for sure either way.

I could be wrong, what do you guys think? Nancy Pelosi sure seems to be doing well in the stock market, nobody seems to care. Nevertheless, I still feel like I'm watching a movie. It does all seem a bit surreal.
edit on 28-7-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: ,

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
My wild speculation would be that we are in the Trump second term right now, and the 'good guys' are pulling the strings behind the scenes. Biden and his family get to walk away after this in exchange for playing along. The rest is an odd sort of kabuki theater where the public is supposed to be subversively made aware of the folly of globalist policy by getting some first hand experiences with the effects of globalist policy. Sure hope it works!

I really don't have any proof for this hypothesis, this is just my speculation.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hey Cabbie, long time no see. How are you?

Yeah. The 'show' in DC is something akin to bad spectacle.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Hey Cabbie, long time no see. How are you?

Yeah. The 'show' in DC is something akin to bad spectacle.

Cheers

Well enough I suppose. I hope you are well, and doing well.

They're reaching, so hard. I guess there is an audience for it, though I presume it is not much of one. From my perspective it all smacks of gaslighting, damage control, and desperation. At the very least he's still got them so spooked that they're still going on with it today, twenty one months after the 2020 election. More than eighteen months since the January 6th capitol activity. It is remarkable.

It's sad to think that many Americans accept that media narrative as truth. I hope the people are wise enough to see through it. I think that is largely the case, but I could be wrong. I'm going to be attempting to put my finger on this pulse over the next year or two to see what I can learn.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I was thinking a similar thought with regards to Satan claus as a posted it.
6 years of working retail made me realize how they moved the N.
If one looks at the statue in NY he makes another appearance

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Justoneman
I was thinking a similar thought with regards to Satan claus as a posted it.
6 years of working retail made me realize how they moved the N.
If one looks at the statue in NY he makes another appearance

Dana Carvey skits on SNL. "Who's favorite color is RED!...... SATAN!.
The church lady skit.

That is one anagram Gematria I would like to think was harmless. Santa giving toys to all the girls and boys is awesome.

edit on 28-7-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Down she goes...Kamala Harris' past is catching up with her.

As California's Attorney General Harris weaponized the Cali Department of Justice to protect Planned Parenthood against independent journalist David Daleiden. He was the person who uncovered Planned Parenthood sales of baby parts.

The Thomas Moore Society is filing a Federal Civil lawsuit in California against Harris! This movie has the most amazing plots and twists.

The claim> "Kamala Harris, the California's Attorney General, colluded with Planned Parenthood to file felony charges against David. Kamal Harris even ordered the California Department of Justice to raid David's home and confiscate his unpublished videos."

This might explain how Harris, the least popular Democrat Presidential candidate, miraculously became Biden's running mate. A favor returned?

#3405 clip
Planned Parenthood political donations?
Welcome to the real world.

Thomas Moore Society Filed Lawsuit Against VP Kamal Harris

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Open Books has a few things to say about all of this.
Imagine she is paid $180K a year to fumble around. Just as ludicrous the National Climate Advisor makes the same but Biden's Senior Advisor for Immigration, R. Kassen and Senior Advisor for Economic policy, Justin Levitt are unpaid. No wonder the economy and immigration are a mess.

Here's What Biden's White House Staffers Make Each Year

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Oh my word this CLIP is funny.

Besides the obvious "why to they even bother at this point" point, I'd like to draw your attention to something more important.

So this idiot walks out with this gigantic book, with lots of tabs and labels and stuff, only to not answer a single question with anything other with than various versions of "it's not our fault."

And, with all those tabs and markers she can't seem to find anything quickly and ends up just making stuff up, while looking at a blank page.

This simply cannot be happening, the fact that "press" people show up to this is the most remarkable thing, why not just take the talking points, fill in the Biden Mad Libs blanks and go for a margarita and do some kickboxing with the free time?

These are not serious people.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Q

Q

Q

THE END

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Good post.

It's like being a kid and playing Monopoly against a compulsive cheater.

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join