It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

So, I sent my buddy a satcom texting dongle. He'll get it in time for his trip to Ukraine, and he's psyched.

www.satphonestore.com...

He has a GoFund me page:
www.gofundme.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
CLIP worth laughing at

Remarkable. The irony, the Gruesome minion that responds is actually making the Team Joe point itself, Team Joe wants ALL kids to starve unless Team Joe gets trans. Good god these folks are beyond stupid.

Here's how the stupid troll people bots think. If they preface something with, oh, I don't know, "I wanna believe, but..." or "look, I'm just telling it like it is..." or "I'm just being honest..." they think that preamble gives whatever total effing BS they are about to spew credibility.

At this point the systemic use of the same exact mind control catchphrases should make every waking human crazy. For me, start of with a catch phrase created by someone other then yourself and I ignore every. single. thing. after and dismiss you as a living evolving being at this point.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
My first thought after seeing this today was what has happened to the FBI audit report?
Look at this.

March 28, 2022 Grassley and Durbin requested Wray to provide them with an unredacted Audit Report from 2019.
#2445 seems to apply here.

The FBI has been totally corrupted. Imagine violating the Domestic Investigations and Operations Guidelines 747 times!
""The sheer size of FBI investigations that failed to comply with the DIOG's rules suggests a pattern and practice of evading the rules, which consequently opens the door for political and other improper considerations to infect the investigative decision making process."

I would imagine that Grassley should have that unredacted report by now. No wonder he feels very confident about the information from the whistleblowers.

Durin, Grassley Press FBI on Reports of Widespread Rule-Breaking in Sensitive Investigations

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Honest US citizen here. Biden is a disgrace and evidence of how thoroughly corrupted the political process now is."

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The on-going issue that I have seen repeatedly is that there is built in language that regardless of audits, as an example the one on FBI data collection on criminal activity, contains language that protects them. As a result there are no consequences for failure.

Just an example>"The guidelines are not a regulation. They are not legally enforceable and do not create any legal rights or impose any legally binding requirements or obligations on the FBI, the UCR Program, or the public."

What is also disturbing is that the FBI report was not available to the public, ie lack of transparency and worse details were redacted. Imagine Grassley has to request that they provide him with an unredacted copy of an audit report.

If the public would have been aware of the short comings of the FBI that would have really raised many red flags around Biden and Hillary and all of the goings on at that time.
We need these audits to have some teeth to them and the results must have consequences. Can anyone imagine if bank auditor's reports were just ignored and the banks continued along their merry way.

Data Quality Guidelines

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Holy Cow, one of my best friends drank too much Kool-Aid....

www.timesleader.com...
.timesleader.com/news/1566835/swoyersville-man-heading-to-ukraine-to-help-rebuild-damaged-homes

How do I tell him to stay home?

WTF??? Retired cop missing the action & adrenaline? Looks to be in decent shape. Yet, we're only 5 months in this war. What does he know that apparently we don't? How soon did those volunteers go into Iraq to rebuild? Might be some carnage vids still up on Ytube showing what happened to some of those builders. Then again the 'war' in the Ukraine seems to be nothing like Iraq/Afghanistan.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That’s because it is scripted, and the outcome has been predetermined.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Then again the 'war' in the Ukraine seems to be nothing like Iraq/Afghanistan.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Watching the water
Gist Wal Mart builds on land on top of liquid aquifers that do not connect to above ground water skirting dominion laws

Should have been,
watching the road

edit on 2022/7/27 by CrazyFox because: Hypocrisy

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Re: Dolphins & John C. Lilly

I also read some strange comments once about how autism is the result of attempts at breeding dolphin consciousness into humans gone very wrong.

I ran across this accidentally by reading about therapies for autism. There’s also lots of studies about dolphin therapy for autism.

Is any of this relevant? Only to me but whatever, watch the water. 🐬

Dolphins are an interesting subject.

I have not heard about the autism angle. Hmmm.

Yes, apparently Senator Joseph R. Biden thought they were very interesting too.

Check this post for some Dolphin snippets.

Yep, he did some bizarre mind altering experimentation including on himself. I can't link it here, but the thread title is "Adrenochrome Data Dump...Terrifying!!" in RATS, last page, post #14 if you're curious.

"WILL DOLPHINS RULE THE UNIVERSE? - DR. JOHN LILLY ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS."

After Lilly read Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, the pharmacological control methods of Huxley's dystopia and the links between physical chemical processes of the brain and subjective experiences of the mind helped inspire Lilly to give up his study of physics and pursue biology, eventually focusing on neurophysiology. The human computer can be reprogrammed to accept the new technocracy model.

"Communication with other than man / John and Antonia Lilly", interviewed by Linda Perry. (1976; audio only)
John C. Lilly (1915 - 2001), author, physicist, neuroscientist and psychonaut, and Antonietta "Toni" Lilly, author and artist, deliver a talk on communication between terrestrial animals and sea animals (particularly man and dolphin). The lecture features a live dolphin with whom the Lilly's demonstrate some of their theories about animal consciousness.

Interesting set of characters that Aquino chap acknowledges in his "MindWar" book:

Colonel John B. Alexander, USA
Niccolò Machiavelli
Isaac Asimov, Ph.D.
George Orwell
Peter D. Ouspensky
General Wesley K. Clark, USA General
George S. Patton, Jr.
José M.R. Delgado, M.D.
Walt Disney
Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty
Commander Ian Fleming, RNVR
Grace Slick
Oliver Stone
USSPACECOM
Lansdale, USAF
Major General Paul E. Vallely
John C. Lilly
Jules Verne
H.G. Wells
...and others.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I see it as both a spiritual war and a real human verses human war. The Humans that are working for the bad spirits are making it more and more apparent they are avatars for something that has likely taken over their bodies and minds. The humans that are fighting this are also fighting the ignorance that the DS members of this bad spirit world are imparting to our children in the Education system.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Menesses

Hold up now, Menesses, you might see this as a spiritual war while others see it as a political war. -Q- is nothing more than a clue dropping messenger and not the power that drives the message. In the end we have to wait and see if this era in our lives is being witness a spiritual war, a political war, a globalist enslavement war, or some other unforeseen war. Each of us here seem to have a different idea as to what -Q- is or is not. We shouldn't just take a single point of view over what we are seeing unfold here.

I myself, have and regularly question the side that -Q- or "KU" seems to be on. Given that they haven't posted anything of importance in the last week, even though now is a good time to drop some info, it's still hard to see what side they are really on. Daskakik may have a view that conflicts with many of us, but that doesn't negate what they think. It only reflects that they think differently than others. It's not a big deal.

We should be spending our time figuring out what -Q- is trying to reveal with their postings and see what they are really trying to say. Arguing amongst ourselves after points of view have been seated in stone, is pointless.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ask him why he thinks the media has been telling him the truth when they have been proven to lie and make things out to be something they are not? Why trust those people to be accurate and not telling more lies to fatten their pocket while pretending to care about the Ukrainians?

Holy Cow, one of my best friends drank too much Kool-Aid....

www.timesleader.com...
.timesleader.com/news/1566835/swoyersville-man-heading-to-ukraine-to-help-rebuild-damaged-homes

How do I tell him to stay home?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Boris Johnson is being backed by senior Ukrainian & Tories to be the next Secretary General of Nato when the high-profile role next becomes free. The payoff. This a joke?

Boris Johnson tipped to become next secretary general of Nato

Cold war 1.0 it was former Nazi generals in NATO. Today we got clowns.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
My lord this is funny, Griner is on the trading block. You cannot make this stuff up.

If I were russia, I'd hold out for the proverbial player to be named later and some cash.

These people are not serious, on any level at all.

The collapse is nothing if not funny.

The leader of the once free world is a walking hospice care patient and his support team is worried about how to pick their pronouns so as to not offend others with same or similar pronoun issues.

Forgot the link. CLIP

These are not serious people.
edit on 27-7-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Real simple. You are throwing out good data to come to that conclusion.

Have you ever considered that are accepting bad data to come to yours because it means more to you?

I am sure about not throwing out good information due to bad sources if I can substantiate the good data as so.

Great, but you totally missed something I keep repeating, you can be up to your neck in good information but if it isn't direct proof that Q is real so it makes no difference in that regard. It ain't rocket science.

Perhaps your openness to the facts are so low that you can't handle it and are melting down? Probably not I know.

Melting down over what?

I do know, you are most certainly going down a dead end and keep stepping back. Hitting the wall again that says "turn around now no outlet".

That description seems to fit those participating in Q thread 41 while Q's predictions of a better world are nowhere to be seen.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I have accepted what I find to be true, and nothing more. You are welcome to try to spin that, but it will always be a case by case basis for me.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Q's predictions of a better world are nowhere to be seen.

Neither are the democrats.

Time for more mean tweets and cheap gas.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

And now this. From: MSN News

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Tony Dow, who as Wally Cleaver on the sitcom “Leave It to Beaver” helped create the popular and lasting image of the American teenager of the 1950s and 60s, died Wednesday. He was 77.

the same day this happens. From: also MSN News

Paul Pelosi sold between $1 million and $5 million worth of NVIDIA stock, or 25,000 shares, at an average price of $165.05 on July 26, according to a mandatory congressional financial disclosure filed Tuesday by the speaker. Members of Congress are only required to report the values of their trades in broad ranges.

The disclosure states that by selling the shares, Paul Pelosi suffered a "total loss of $341,365."

Is Tony Dow code for Joe Biden?

Though I still wonder about this if this was messaging or not. The thing is that a film geek I know thought that Tony Dow died before when Joe pulled out of the presidential campaign and allowed Hillary to be the front runner. After that happened was reported that Tony Dow only had a stroke. Seems oddly coincidental that the same people involved are having news issues at the same time as an old actor.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I have accepted what I find to be true, and nothing more. You are welcome to try to spin that, but it will always be a case by case basis for me.

And one case is Q being real which, even by your logic, can be false even if a bunch of other stuff is true.

I honestly don't understand why you have such a hard time with that concept.

edit on 27-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Neither are the democrats.

Time for more mean tweets and cheap gas.

Ok.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

a reply to: daskakik

I just don't think you understand the nature of the beast.

I don't think you do either. Dask has every right to be here as do you. I know it wasn't you that said it but I had to reply to something. Do you know the timeline of events? Some do.

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join