It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: NoAlienBastards
Perfect example. Nothing more than a pose, similar to duck lips, which some people want to make out to be something more.

Once you understand the esotericism behind it all the world makes much more sense.

Vigilantcitizen is the best person I know to break this down, if you don’t know who he is I suggest you spend some time on his website. Especially his older works break down very well what is going on. Link to vigilantcitizen website.

This is not accidental symbolism.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Wow, the thread has moved forward quite a bit since I was last here.

everyone. I'm hopeful that we are near the end. Thanks for keeping it going all this time, Dashen.

I've missed out on a lot so I'll go back a bit and just sorta jump back in midstream. Glad to see Q is back.
edit on 27-6-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze
Sorry, stopped buying into that woo a while back.

That site is just another christian shoehorning things and, having lived through the satanic panic of the 80's and 90's in the US, that site just makes me think "not this again".

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, As if.... PMSL!

Where is Sufi? Is he still around or did he call it quits?

...just had some badly timed IRL stuff to deal with.

To save space:

Major Schumann Resonance WHITEOUT around noon EST on 26th (19:00 russian time):

Bigger

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Gosh Dask, have a little respect please, though most of us a very to hugely happy that Ku has arisen, denotes the demise and end of, as well.

AAaand the movie is proving magnifisent, very.

There ya go, you can happily join us.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Don’t think any or most here think Q is changing anything. Think that may be your thoughts on people here’s thoughts.

What was “trust the plan” all about then? Wasn’t Q supposed to be working for military intelligence that were going to make a load of arrests? Because that was definitely what he had people thinking.
My point is people shouldn’t gravitate to some leader, be that Q or whoever. Being told what to to do, to have faith, isn’t enough. The only way to change this system is for enough people to stop going along with it.

As far as Stockholm Syndrome, yes that’s what too many have had for too long and why we are in the mess we’ re in now.

That’s true enough, that and bread and circuses, social engineering and a good deal of apathy mixed in. It’s not a war against flesh and blood, but powers and principalities.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Good argument for logic GF.

When we isolate situations like the pineapple analogy then someone comes along to go pffphtt that is just BS and it makes you look bad for figuring out the truth. I see their game clearly now. When they can't dazzle us with absolute brilliance, then they will employ the age old attempt to baffle us with BS. As we began to unavoidably see these things world wide their BS isn't sticking to the walls, but it is sticking to them!

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: daskakik

A common symbol used by swingers (married people that still like to have sex in groups or with other partners) is that of the pineapple. If you drive around a lot of housing tracks look at the homes with the pineapples and see how many of them have a lot of parties.

Oh and just to head off your next statement, sure this is not always the case, but for those who know it is. The same basic behavior goes along with other groups that like to meet in private. What makes this symbolic signage so powerful is that fact that to those who don't know, these just seem innocent.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Glad to see it, Sufi. Sorry, I read through this new installment and didn't see anything from ya. Hope all is well.

I didn't see it mentioned in the thread and apologies if it was covered and I missed it, but there were a few more odd synchronicities with Qs new drops. I saw Dashen pointed out that it had been 1700 days since the beginning of the operation, but also there was a rare planetary alignment in the sky that night. 5 planets and the moon were all aligned. I have a feeling that was our "SKY EVENT."

Also, Roe Wade was overturned on 24/6/2022. Or, 6/6/6. They stole their symbolism and declared that the sanctity of life will be upheld on Satan's day. ALSO, it was a 2x Catholic Holy Day. It was overturned on the day that Catholics celebrate the Sacred Heart and every other year it will fall on the Nativity of John the Baptist - who recognized the humanity of Christ in the womb.

A lot of people have been throwing shade at Q suggesting that wasn't him. Considering all of those synchronicities I put the odds at about 100% of that being Q. No random person is going to hack Qs tripcode and post drops with all those coincidences lining up like that. It was Q.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
If you were honest with yourself about that you have a list now. You KNOW ABSOLUTELY some symbols have true meaning. You could have picked and easy one like the Cross of Jesus. I am openly suspecting that you would argue with a badger over who owns her pups in the den rather than face some facts wouldn't you?

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
Hey, what about some of them...

Which ones? It would have to be a case by case thing. Someone in a selfie throwing a peace sign probably wouldn't count.

We can test it and Rel has certainly had some of his gematria stick to the wall as "a dot".

Gematria is BS. Any word/phrase will throw back hundreds or even thousands of phrases you can cherry pick from.

edit on 27-6-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Rel, Dask and anyone else who cares about it, this is what it boils down to for me too.

What if's have revealed DAMNING truths. Some are here to say what if, but some are here to say "don't believe your lying eyes"> Nor are we to believe any opinions not sanctioned by the tools. In fact, it must be pointed out we didn't nail a damn thing before the proof hits and then it gets crickets in place of apologies and admitting the truth later. We here are not falling for you that do that. As GHW Bush the leader of the US Cabal was famous for saying, it is "Not gonna' happen"

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tanstaafl

tanstaafl, re:

I never, ever even remotely felt that the decodes were anything other than wishful gibberish

I think you're missing an important point here...

The "wishful gibberish" of Q decoding changed our mindset from:

"What 'facts' ares the news telling us"

to...

"What if X was true? Is their any evidence to support it"

Sooooooo much has been uncovered in this thread because we dared to ask...
What if?

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

There are other threads you can read instead. I know, I just checked.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Don't threaten me with a good time

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Don't threaten me with a good time

Keep in Mind
That darn Projection

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tanstaafl

I think you're missing an important point here...

The "wishful gibberish" of Q decoding changed our mindset from:

"What 'facts' ares the news telling us"

to...

"What if X was true? Is their any evidence to support it"

Sooooooo much has been uncovered in this thread because we dared to ask...
What if?

Well, I would argue that what was uncovered was not because of the wishful gibberish, but in spite of it.

You could just as easily accomplished the same, or even more, without the decodes, by simply discussing things.

I mean... do you seriously - seriously - still honestly believe that the down-to-the-second timestamps of the twitter posts really pointed to all of the other posts that all of the decodes were based on, and that every single decode that was based purely on some tiny visual detail in some picture really meant what you said it meant?

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The Q crowd is the worst

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Glad to see it, Sufi. Sorry, I read through this new installment and didn't see anything from ya. Hope all is well.

I didn't see it mentioned in the thread and apologies if it was covered and I missed it, but there were a few more odd synchronicities with Qs new drops. I saw Dashen pointed out that it had been 1700 days since the beginning of the operation, but also there was a rare planetary alignment in the sky that night. 5 planets and the moon were all aligned. I have a feeling that was our "SKY EVENT."

Also, Roe Wade was overturned on 24/6/2022. Or, 6/6/6. They stole their symbolism and declared that the sanctity of life will be upheld on Satan's day. ALSO, it was a 2x Catholic Holy Day. It was overturned on the day that Catholics celebrate the Sacred Heart and every other year it will fall on the Nativity of John the Baptist - who recognized the humanity of Christ in the womb.

A lot of people have been throwing shade at Q suggesting that wasn't him. Considering all of those synchronicities I put the odds at about 100% of that being Q. No random person is going to hack Qs tripcode and post drops with all those coincidences lining up like that. It was Q.

6/6/6....missed that one.....NICE.....

There are a few posting on 8 who are very adamant that the Q posts are fake and even show proof....if you believe them....which I don't.....
edit on 27-6-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Yeah, I mean, the likelihood of that decision and Q's post coming down on day 1700 is crazy small. It means that somehow Q knew back when this all began that this case would go before SCOTUS and that the decision would be passed down on that exact day. Even without the question of tripcodes and salt and all that jazz, it's confirmed as Q imo. Without a doubt in my mind. That isn't something someone could possibly hoax.
edit on 27-6-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join