It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Yes, it is also a political war. I believe they are getting their power from swearing oaths to various iterations of the cabal which all translate to worshipping a very real evil. Many many many people from Hollywood to local, national and international politics are involved in very dark rituals involving things we would not believe...which offers them a measure of protection via plausible deniability.

Only something as complex as a Jedi level white hat op- involving looking glass tech and a significant measure of divine guidance can take down the entrenched death cult.

edit on 7/26/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Ar least he's going there to rebuild and not to fight... Though it definitely seems much too soon to yet..

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Holy Cow, one of my best friends drank too much Kool-Aid....

www.timesleader.com...
.timesleader.com/news/1566835/swoyersville-man-heading-to-ukraine-to-help-rebuild-damaged-homes

How do I tell him to stay home?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
Said like a true atheist completely missing the point that those dots make a clear picture proving there is order in this chaos.

But that picture doesn't necessarily prove Q and the plan are real.

Dask, may I ask why you are here?

I'm into conspiracy theories but that doesn't mean I have to buy into every theory.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I just don't think you understand the nature of the beast.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I just don't think you understand the nature of the beast.

Which beast?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Menesses

Hold up now, Menesses, you might see this as a spiritual war while others see it as a political war. -Q- is nothing more than a clue dropping messenger and not the power that drives the message. In the end we have to wait and see if this era in our lives is being witness a spiritual war, a political war, a globalist enslavement war, or some other unforeseen war. Each of us here seem to have a different idea as to what -Q- is or is not. We shouldn't just take a single point of view over what we are seeing unfold here.

I myself, have and regularly question the side that -Q- or "KU" seems to be on. Given that they haven't posted anything of importance in the last week, even though now is a good time to drop some info, it's still hard to see what side they are really on. Daskakik may have a view that conflicts with many of us, but that doesn't negate what they think. It only reflects that they think differently than others. It's not a big deal.

We should be spending our time figuring out what -Q- is trying to reveal with their postings and see what they are really trying to say. Arguing amongst ourselves after points of view have been seated in stone, is pointless.

If I'm not mistaken, our mission, according to Kew,, is too help awaken the masses to the corruption and evil. Nothing more. We can sit here all day and try to decode everything to paint a picture of what's going, but truth is we aren't allowed to know. It's better if we focus on our mission.

That is the anons job in this digital battlefield. We are part of the op, we have a job to do.
Whether Q is a real thing or not doesn't even matter at this point. We know enough now to fulfill the duties.
Regardless of the attacks upon us, we must fight back or all is lost.
Canada is a great staging ground to take over America. And so is Mexico obviously.
Let's not let that happen. I'm Canadian, and this country is going to hell quickly. If we don't help to stop what's happening, NA is f**ked and will help to usher in the NWO. Taking over Canada is absolutely a bonus for the DS. It will allow them to infilitrate even easier into the US. Trudeau is helping Biden to do just that. Count on it.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Re: Fruitlands

the fact that many of the men of the commune spent their days teaching or philosophizing instead of working in the field.

Sounds like the Left of today.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

Without knowing what side -Q- is really on now, makes it hard to just sit back and spread the word of good vs evil. It's never that simple.

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I was told that Transhumanism, lead to Eugenics, which lead to Transhumanism. So, I'm not too surprised if a worldwide Fruitlands is what they are doing.

Let's hope Hunter or Joe isn't the modern version of Samuel Bower.

edit on 27-7-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I was told that Transhumanism, lead to Eugenics, which lead to Transhumanism. So, I'm not too surprised if a worldwide Fruitlands is what they are doing.

That kind of brings out how one aspect of "all this" is that those in control understand much of humanity is dissatisfied with their existence, or, at least, their understanding of their existence and the parallel frustration that there seems no way 'out' of the dog-eat-dog world. Thus, these utopias are dangled before us, and a mix of adventurers and manipulators charge forward to build the new order.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Well this was weird.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration made the discovery during an expedition studying the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, a 10,000-mile-long underwater mountain range, according to the Miami Herald. The oddity was found at a depth of 1.7 miles, at the summit of an underwater volcano near the Azores.

"On Saturday's #Okeanos dive, we observed several of these sublinear sets of holes in the sediment. These holes have been previously reported from the region, but their origin remains a mystery. While they look almost human made, the little piles of sediment around the holes make them seem like they were excavated by ... something," the NOAA wrote on its Facebook page.

So, I flash backed to -Q- thread 40. AS SEEN HERE

On the flip side of this a friend of mine is heading back out on his vision quests. In his last vision quest he saw a nation sized centipede rising out of the north Atlantic and destroying cities in Europe and West Asia. Many Western nations lost a lot of people, but he also said that this centipede ended up stopping in the regions of China and India then eating most of the people. He described this trip of the centipede similar to a migration animal going back to its birthplace to nest and lay eggs.

Though I doubt that these two items are connected, I thought it would be wreckless to not make this known. It's kind of the issue with visions, the mind will interpret what it sees in a way that the body will understand. In a way understanding visions and understanding -Q- drops seem to have a lot in common.

It's hump-day, maybe -Q- will post something to get us over the lump.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   

That does seem to be the case. Look at everyone's desire to create a new Atlantis. That place wasn't all that great according to the story that Platon wrote, it would have been better if people would desire to recreate Athens at its height instead.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
Seems to me You need Q to keep alive. I am just calling balls and strikes. The truth is all that will matter in the end. You don't care for it, and can't seem to stomach it when you face it here.

What are you talking about, the spitballing being done here?

Yeah, I can't stomach something that doesn't seem to be happening.

It could be someone going by Z or X or someone real, I wouldn't care about anything but is the information, the points to follow up on, the stuff you can say you know for sure when you look and see for yourself and determined true or not. To get locked into one thing and close my mind to the distinct possibilities is not my stick.

They why do you act like you do when I say Q might not be real and the plan might never come to fruition?

Real simple. You are throwing out good data to come to that conclusion.

Do you read my two tags at the bottom? Both of those should tell you all you would need to know to understand all of this.

1) There is espionage and subterfuge all the time, never is there none Sun Tzu says. Always the situation.
2) Truth seekers (Science for one in Einstein's case) must not ignore the truth. It is our duty to follow the truth.

I am sure about not throwing out good information due to bad sources if I can substantiate the good data as so.

Perhaps your openness to the facts are so low that you can't handle it and are melting down? Probably not I know.

I do know, you are most certainly going down a dead end and keep stepping back. Hitting the wall again that says "turn around now no outlet".

edit on 27-7-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I just read the strange story about the woman who lived with the dolphin for 6 months under John Lily’s experiments and I was kind of disgusted. Like scanning the thread this post caught my attention bc I was on “dolphins” so randomly and recently, I feel like it’s a good example of how this thread produces strange synchronicity for me. Even 5 years in. 🐰🕳

I remember some strange documents shared here years ago by our old Icy friend that suggested dolphins would become something like us in the new density or dimension or reality or whatever it is. Like their consciousness will evolve and replace us as we move on… or that was my interpretation years ago, perhaps that’s wrong- maybe somebody else can clarify what that mess meant.

Remember the spongebob movie where the dolphin creature has ascended to God like status? Cackling manically about something at the end of the movie. Remember it being super weird.

My earliest childhood memories are of obsessively studying and drawing dolphins…

All the other little girls were going to be neonatal nurses, but -I-was going to be a marine biologist!

I am not a marine biologist. 🤷🏽‍♀️ but I did have a very different education than my peers in my same freaking class. Weird.

I also read some strange comments once about how autism is the result of attempts at breeding dolphin consciousness into humans gone very wrong.

I ran across this accidentally by reading about therapies for autism. There’s also lots of studies about dolphin therapy for autism.

Is any of this relevant? Only to me but whatever, watch the water. 🐬

I’m sorry I’m lacking links, all of this is from my brain history, haven’t figured out how to copy and paste that yet.

Dolphins are an interesting subject.

This is the kind of digging I like.

a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

edit on 27-7-2022 by SouthernGift because: Spelling errors fixed

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

My Sister Loved Dolphins too and took marine biology in school. 🐬 💕

Well, given all we’ve learned about the possibility jabs are being used to change DNA, would that effect consciousness ? Maybe dolphin DNA was put in jabs, which seem to have dramatically increased autism in children ? IDK, it’s all sooo crazy !

Meanwhile all the sonic weapons being used in the oceans is killing thousands of dolphins, they are sensitive to vibrations, truly Heartbreaking .

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Oh that’s neat, and coincidental, 😃🤪

I recall the origination of this information was from one of those “super soldier” guys who claim alien hybrid breeding underground etc but this was underWATER. lol.

By nature those stories turn me off, I was present and actively following the SERPO hoax on here when I was 20 years old, I’ll never believe a UFO story again. Lol.

However, anyone who’s studied autism or is familiar with Tempal Grandin’s work and the descriptions of her animal like consciousness has to pause for a moment to contemplate the actual truths that might be in the shadows of the propaganda….

Which is how I was led to John Lily and his actual experiments with dolphins and consciousness.

Wouldn’t flipper have come about around this time? I wasn’t born. But I remember it being an older tv show like Andy Griffith, wasn’t it? The propaganda and symbolism goes back to the beginnings of tv! 😄

And… the truth is somewhat stranger than the fiction.

I have always had a vested interest in studying autism/schizophrenia/dementia due to my family history. Ick.

Q/and it’s connection to “autists” is the main reason I even wandered into this thread, because as a female with self respect I simply cannot attend the party on the Chan’s.

I’ve closed my eyes and held my nose to go fetch some interesting info, however.

My own attachment to the ocean, the feeling of “home” , my connectedness to feeling the “waves” and the increasing evidence that I was a 90’s kid in a rural location who’s own place on the “spectrum” was missed, well -

I’m getting used to finding that most of the rabbit holes eventually lead to mirrors. 😭🥴

I’m totally cool with it though.

-Cackles in dolphin-

😉

a reply to: MountainLaurel

Edit: how could I fail to mention, obviously PUTIN putting together an army of dolphins is even more interesting bc is it propaganda to make us BELIEVE the dolphin super soldier theory? Like “subtle confirmation “ but it’s meant to manipulate us to believe those seeded stories are truth?
edit on 27-7-2022 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
TRUST GRASSLEY #2445...Hunter Biden
I wonder how many of the credible whistleblowers got the telephone number hint from #3033?

Stay in the LIGHT.
Remain in open comms w/Sen Graham & Grassley re:
Whistleblower Protection Act.
They will take your phone calls.

Here we go. Grassley sent a letter to Christopher Wray and Garland citing highly credible whistleblowers concerning FBI corruption wrt Hunter.
This is just breath taking.
"If these allegations are true and accurate, the justice Department and the FBI are- and have been- institutionally corrupted to their very core to the point that the U.S. Congress and the American people will have no confidence in the equal application of the law."
Partners in crime Brian Auten & Timothy Thibault engaged in classifying negative information about Hunter as disinformation and then closed the file one month before the Presidential election!

I think we are seeing all the major issue timelines merging and as Mr. Pool has just posted "THE END".

Chuck Grassley Letter Accusing FBI of Hunter Biden Cover-Up.
Mornings With Maria

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I wonder what Grassley's plans are? Some kind of special prosecutor to weed out the bad applies? (Hopefully all the way up to Wray & Garland.) Disband the FBI and create a replacement institution?

At this point, I think it's indisputable that the FBI, or any successor institution, needs some kind of external oversite board, specifically to watch for evidence of corruption/political favoritism. The well has been poisoned, and we no longer have the ability to trust that the Justice Department will be fair or impartial.
edit on 27-7-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Scott Gottleib, the former Commissioner of the FDA and now sitting on the board of Pfizer Faced the Nation on July 17, 2022.

Makes one wonder where he got his medical degree. Lol "If I catch Covid I want it to be from a family member or friend, not some stranger I'm sitting next to on a plane."

Since he is on the board and may know a thing or two it appears that Pfizer has a bivalent vaccine on B-1 that is sitting on the shelf that could be deployed and be effective against B-4 and B-5 of the Omicron variants. But they have an October surprise and want to deploy the jab for the B-4 or maybe they plan to combine them all together in one super jab along with the flu jab.
But what is the point since the super Ninja variant will be on the loose by then.

For those who want the jabs at this point should be pulling down those "Trust the Science" yard signs.

Face The Nation- Scott Gottleib

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
File this under weird facts I didn't know:

www.sandboxx.us...

"THE LAST TIME RUSSIA’S ECONOMY TANKED, THEY TRADED PEPSI A WHOLE NAVY FOR SODA"

twitter.com...

"Ukraine / Україна
@Ukraine

Ukraine government organization
it's not about taste anymore, but about good and evil.
@cocacola
chose the latter.
@pepsi
, time for your counterattack is now"

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join