It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Kind of reads like that movie: "Basic"

Tom Hardy, an ex-Army Ranger turned DEA agent, is drawn into an ever-widening mystery surrounding the disappearance of the feared and often hated Sgt. Nathan West, as well as several of his elite Special Forces trainees on what appears, at first, to have been a routine training exercise during a hurricane in the jungles of Panama. Only two survivors are found, Dunbar, and a badly wounded Kendall, the son of a high-profile Joint Chiefs of Staff official.

Weirdly WIKI has a better summery:

As the investigation concludes, Osborne suspects that Hardy is somehow involved in the incident; this is confirmed when she watches Pike sneak into Hardy's car. She follows them into Panama City, where they enter a bar with a big eight-ball hanging above. After going inside, she is greeted by West and the missing members of the team — Castro, Dunbar, and Nuñez, who Hardy reveals as his 'colleagues'.

They explain that Section 8 is a covert black-ops anti-drug unit led by Colonel Tom Hardy; the "insane mercenary" story is a cover to spook the cartels. The agents infiltrated the base undercover to investigate coc aine trafficking and discovered Mueller, Kendall and Vilmer were responsible. West, not realizing Styles was also involved, informed him of the drug dealing. The training mission became a covert Section 8 operation to circumvent Mueller and Kendall and fake West's death in order to extract West from leadership and transfer him to Section 8. Hardy was called in to confirm Styles' and Vilmer's involvement.

Could these people really be getting killed, or ???

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Rando
abc11.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I remember that movie. High octane suspense and some hardcore mind games. Did you note the screenwriter bio? 👀

There has been a rash of suspicious soldier deaths from Fort Bragg the past year or so. Drug trafficking & drug experimentation as one possibility. Weapons trafficking?

Example: twitter.com...

ETA: From Feb 2020 - "This Fort Bragg soldier somehow managed to commit suicide by shooting himself in the head with a .45-caliber handgun, and in the neck with a 12-guage shotgun" - twitter.com...

edit on 26-7-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: one more

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
CF
I like most all of this but have to say T for satan may be Santa too, but it actually is a real Scientific term. Capital T can mean Temp but here it is the variable for time in seconds.

The "T" is a symbol for the variable. T minus means the Physics experiment/rocket launch has not begun and the equations are all on hold until "T= > 0". It is one of those strictly by the order of events thing that nerds live by daily in the pursuit of their chores.

a reply to: CrazyFox

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The tiny tiny shoes gave me a chuckle 😁

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Again proving you are still my favorite poster here FF!! 😆

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Must be new math.
According to Reuters Tedros, Director of the WHO acted as a tie breaker. 9 members voted against ramping up Monkeypox status and 6 were in favor.
Must be just one of those coincidences that James C. Smith is on the Pfizer board and has very close connections with Reuters. Preplandemic, all in the timing... February 2020 he exited from the Chairman and CEO position at Reuters.
However he still retains a position on the board of the Thomson Reuters Foundation.

Ok thoughtful1, in "1984" the math was 2+2=5 or the hero was beaten for saying 4. Hell, he was beaten for saying 5 but the abuser said he knew our hero didn't believe it was 5 yet. I guess, they are using that pattern. That means, you guessed it already I bet?

"4 > 6" or else they are wrong.

Naturally, this is just plain crazy. The fix was in and he is a dictator.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Prepare for Famine?

Pox on the future of food!

Globalist solution: CULT Food Science

Virtual food for the masses will feed their hunger? That too sounds like "1984" with a "feed them cake" feel to it. That also reminds me of the Star Trek where the people are told that a bomb went off from the enemy and they should check themselves to the local Portal (for their death from the bomb). They basically will be volunteering to die, and real humans will be doing the same if the game makes them think they are eating and full.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
It is fake. Article written by Winston Smith | @winstonsmith1984.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
gcaptain.com...
gcaptain.com/us-navy-ships-stay-home-nato-flexes-black-sea-muscle/

Every year, the US Navy sails warships into the Black Sea as part of Sea Breeze 2022 an annual joint military exercise with Romania and eight other NATO nations. The goal is to show solidarity and strength in the region. This year the US Navy will not be sending warships to the exercise because of fears of escalation and because of Turkey’s diplomatic blockade of NATO.

Last year, the USS Ross, an Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer, joined 31 other ships in the Black Sea for Sea Breeze 2021, hosted by Ukraine. This year the US Navy will not be sending any warships into the Black Sea. Instead it will send people, land, and air-based assets.

In addition to the US, no NATO warships from outside the region– including those from Great Britain, Germany, and France – have entered the Black Sea this month to attend.

RAND boys to deploy dolphin ops...?

@RAND Dolphins

The RAND Blog

twitter.com...

I'm not a cetacean biologist, but...🙃

Newsweek

BBC UK

Cetacean Intelligence Ops

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Maybe someone can make sense of these bugout flights...

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Dauphin of France (/ˈdɔːfɪn/, also UK: /dɔːˈfɪn, ˈdoʊfæ̃/ US: /ˈdoʊfɪn, doʊˈfæ̃/; French: Dauphin de France [dofɛ̃ də fʁɑ̃s] ), originally Dauphin of Viennois (Dauphin de Viennois), was the title given to the heir apparent to the throne of France from 1350 to 1791, and from 1824 to 1830. The word dauphin is French for dolphin. At first, the heirs were granted the County of Viennois (Dauphiné) to rule, but eventually only the title was granted.

There is a rumor that a group like the French Underground still operates but has expand its operations to a larger area globally. Is the RAND Corp warning others that this group is getting ready to strike, or is this just RAND being stupid again?

I think it's the warning idea, since a dolphin isn't that big of a deal unless it's some kind of "Dolphin Pox" that's going to appear soon.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hum? at the same time Maxwell is going to be sent there. Some kind of cult ceremony maybe?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Nevercompromise
I'm a 50 year old atheist. I lived through the satanic panics.

I accept that some people have done horrible things to others, including children, but I don't believe in the two parties you claim are duking it out so I don't need for there to be a group of good guys working to take out the bad guys.

And that's the problem. We see this as an epic, spiritual war that has translated into eons of enslavement and manipulation by those that follow evil, they are real and they are entrenched in all levels of society and power. We are dealing with people who worship real entities that give real power. I have seen and experienced things that would blow your atheist, unbelieving mind.

Sometimes it's all about having a personal confrontation to finally see clearly and have the dots connect in front of your eyes...those dots you think are just silly red strings we've all mapped on a board in a big mishmash of scattered pieces.

Sometimes you have to take a step back to see the full view, and sometimes it takes someone..or something... to tell you that you're focusing too close looking for flaws and aren't seeing the whole picture.
edit on 7/26/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
And that's the problem. We see this as an epic, spiritual war that has translated into eons of enslavement and manipulation by those that follow evil, they are real and they are entrenched in all levels of society and power.

That is some people's problem, and the reason why they need this to be real.

I have seen and experienced things that would blow your atheist, unbelieving mind.

So have I, but none of them made me think that god, particularly the god of the bible, is real.

Sometimes it's all about having a personal confrontation to finally see clearly and have the dots connect in front of your eyes...those dots you think are just silly red strings we've all mapped on a board in a big mishmash of scattered pieces.

Sometimes you have to take a step back to see the full view, and sometimes it takes someone..or something... to tell you that you're focusing too close looking for flaws and aren't seeing the whole picture.

I don't even care about the dots. I am talking about Q and the plan being real or not.

All the dots could line up in the most perfect way and still Q and the white-hats fighting the good fight behind the scenes might not actually be a thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yeah, I realized that right after posting.

A lot of NOT-POTUS type activity in general.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses

Hold up now, Menesses, you might see this as a spiritual war while others see it as a political war. -Q- is nothing more than a clue dropping messenger and not the power that drives the message. In the end we have to wait and see if this era in our lives is being witness a spiritual war, a political war, a globalist enslavement war, or some other unforeseen war. Each of us here seem to have a different idea as to what -Q- is or is not. We shouldn't just take a single point of view over what we are seeing unfold here.

I myself, have and regularly question the side that -Q- or "KU" seems to be on. Given that they haven't posted anything of importance in the last week, even though now is a good time to drop some info, it's still hard to see what side they are really on. Daskakik may have a view that conflicts with many of us, but that doesn't negate what they think. It only reflects that they think differently than others. It's not a big deal.

We should be spending our time figuring out what -Q- is trying to reveal with their postings and see what they are really trying to say. Arguing amongst ourselves after points of view have been seated in stone, is pointless.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What I found odd was this.

Deadline posted an obituary of Leave It to Beaver star Tony Dow based on information provided by his family and representatives.

then this was added:

The family now says the actor is still alive, though he remains in hospice care.

MSN news take on this

Earlier, in a note marked “URGENT UPDATE” on the Facebook page, representatives Frank Bilotta and Renee James write, “This morning Tony’s wife Lauren, who was very distraught, had notified us that Tony had passed and asked that we notify all his fans. As we are sure you can understand, this has been a very trying time for her.

but then was added:

We have since received a call from Tony’s daughter-in-law saying that while Tony is not doing well, he has not yet passed. Tony’s son Christopher and his daughter-in-law Melissa have also been by his side comforting him, and we will keep you posted on any future updates.”

So, here's the thing, wasn't he already reported dead a year ago? Is this some type of messaging?

You posted an issue about flights from DC to Florida on governmental jets, could this be about the importance of getting out of DC quickly so that whatever is coming won't get them (the people fleeing)? Is Tony Dow code for Anthony Fauci and "being on a Death Bed" code for going down?

I guess we'll see.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Holy Cow, one of my best friends drank too much Kool-Aid....

www.timesleader.com...
.timesleader.com/news/1566835/swoyersville-man-heading-to-ukraine-to-help-rebuild-damaged-homes

How do I tell him to stay home?
edit on 26-7-2022 by FlyingFox because: wait, maybe Dan is actually looking for a hot Ukrainian refugee wife...

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

All the dots could line up in the most perfect way and still Q and the white-hats fighting the good fight behind the scenes might not actually be a thing.

Said like a true atheist completely missing the point that those dots make a clear picture proving there is order in this chaos.

Dask, may I ask why you are here?

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join