It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
I noticed you actually called it satanic panics which is not a thing.
It is known as satanic panic deriving from a single source, the McMartin preschool case that led into claims throughout the country.

Then it seems we are not talking about the same things. I remember it being two seperate times when the religious right in the US was pushing for censorship in things like music, movies, dirty mags and video games cause it was leading youngsters astray.

Like you said I was a teen when it first came up and I didn't really look into it. That is why all your rhetoric about me having anything to do with whoever opposed the claims is wrong.

edit on 25-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Interestingly, while I lack firsthand knowledge, I have some very very close relatives who lived in the area at the time of the McMartin exposure.

One of those relatives fits the dictionary definition of skeptic and would probably have a cardiac event if they could see some of the speculation that takes place on ATS. This person is the type who could probably witness a UFO crash on their front lawn in broad daylight, be invited into a room of reptilian creatures who transform into politicians right before their eyes, perform interdimentional transport, and finally allow them to take home a souvenir....and still not believe that any of it was real.

This person was a local elected official at the time of the McMartin story. And this person once, only once, somehow in passing mentioned the case, and said it was so horrific that they choose not to even think about it any more. Obviously I have never approached the topic again.

If that person is saying that something really bad happened back then, I fully believe that there is some substance to the story.
edit on 26-7-2022 by therainmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I was only going off your claims and use of the phrase
I do believe this is the very first time you have conceded to have been ignorant as an excuse why you were wrong.
The lot where the children said there were tunnels were dug up and found evidence that indeed the tunnels were there and backfilled to hide it. And now Utah has multiple counties with eyewitnesses coming forward with satanic ritual abuse dating all the way back to the 80's and 90's when the psyop "satanic panic" was pushed by child psychologists and the media to cover it up.
Presideo and the Franklin boys club and the Finders all turned out to be true but covered up.
It is a new day for disclosure and there was no satanic panic but satanic awareness from busted SRA
a reply to: daskakik

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

That is on you.

The lot where the children said there were tunnels were dug up and found evidence that indeed the tunnels were there and backfilled to hide it. And now Utah has multiple counties with eyewitnesses coming forward with satanic ritual abuse dating all the way back to the 80's and 90's when the psyop "satanic panic" was pushed by child psychologists and the media to cover it up.
Presideo and the Franklin boys club and the Finders all turned out to be true but covered up.
It is a new day for disclosure and there was no satanic panic but satanic awareness from busted SRA

So, I already said I am aware of people having done horrible things to others, including children.

What is your point?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That is on you.

So, I already said I am aware of people having done horrible things to others, including children.

What is your point?

That you are actively participating in a decades old psyop to coverup SRA against children
edit on 26-7-2022 by Nevercompromise because: Uggh

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

That you are actively participating in a decades old psyop to coverup SRA against children

That is on you because of what you thought I was talking about.

Like I already said, to me the satanic panics were the push from the religious right in the US to censor some things. The reason it ties in with the topic of Q is because it seems to also be a push from a religious perspective.

I will say that I don't believe all the claims of SRA but certainly can see some cases being true but that is neither here nor there.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

but certainly can see some cases being true but that is neither here nor there.

So ... the torture I endured as a child is neither here nor there ... this from you is the most morally bankrupt reply ever.

Some people did things.

Does that ring a bell?

P

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
So ... the torture I endured as a child is neither here nor there ...

No, the cases I consider true and those which I might question have no bearing on the topic.

I'm not broad-brushing them as all true or all fake.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
But we agreed beliefs are not facts and you were and still are wrong and satanic panic does not refer at all to your examples.
You did that.
It would be like me calling you a pedo because you are gay because to me, if a man can do a man he could do a child.
Now none of that has to be true but as YOU keep saying "to me" it means something else.
I just think "to me" you have a foot fetish when I say pedo

So you might like children's feet and pedo Pete likes sniffing little girls hair but "to me" pedo s are just fetishes.
Sorry. Not saying you are gay or a pedo, just using your own logic back atcha.
Words mean things usually.
Satanic panic does not mean what you say it does and never did.
You are wrong verifiably

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Actually, it was also used to refer to those things because some people were panicking about them steering kids into satanism.

Watch a Christian TV Host Warn Against Metal Bands’ ‘Satanism’ in 1988

In 1988, the Satanic panic was in full swing in the United States. Amid the hysteria, many religious ministries and Christian groups maintained that rock and metal music was a window into satanism for the fans consuming the tunes, especially young people.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I guess if Q doesn't reactivate, this will be the last Q-thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Zaphod58, you have mail.

P

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well maybe not, since -Q- was supposed to reveal it all after there last postings. I hope the last few postings from -Q- isn't all they have.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
But all you did was quote someone else that pushed the psyop
It started with those exact words from a child psychologist that used leading questions to discredit the children's testimony.
Even with decades of censoring you still get dozens of results by searching
"Satanic panic McMartin daycare".
Your example is proof of coverup, not proof of origen to the phrase.
The phrase was a psyop for a coverup and your example is proof it was used that way

originally posted by: daskakik
Actually, it was also used to refer to those things because some people were panicking about them steering kids into satanism.

Watch a Christian TV Host Warn Against Metal Bands’ ‘Satanism’ in 1988

In 1988, the Satanic panic was in full swing in the United States. Amid the hysteria, many religious ministries and Christian groups maintained that rock and metal music was a window into satanism for the fans consuming the tunes, especially young people.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

But all you did was quote someone else that pushed the psyop

No, I quoted someone using the phrase to refer to something else. That is how I remember hearing the phrase used and not related to SRA.

edit on 26-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I did see the satanic panic phrase used interchangeably on Twitter as this topic was trending today.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The Perils of Ghislaine

Ghislaine Maxwell has been moved to a low-security federal prison in Florida to serve her 20-year sentence for sex trafficking, according to the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP). Maxwell, who has filed notice that she intends to appeal her conviction and sentence, is currently listed as an inmate at the Federal Correctional Institution in Tallahassee.

Low security, hmm. Make it easier for the DS ?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I lived through it. I was born early 70s.

The # they were doing in MK ULTRA was older than modern satanism. It is they same technology they used in Ancient Greek and Egyptian mystery schools - and on back through ancient Sumeria. Satanism, CIA, OTO etc are new kids on the block using much older tech.

Trauma, hallucinogens, ritual abuse and sacrifice. Trauma based mind control.

They do it to their own children the sick *s. The rich, old families you’ve heard about.

You have those born in families, those stolen and used, children of members and recruits, and weaponized disposables. Same tech used for different uses.

Evil so evil it was clinical… precise.

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join