It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

My Grandfathers neighbor, the former OSS officer, once told me that if I knew how many people were involved in deceiving the American people my surprise shouldn't be who are all involved but rather how come I'm not. Yes, he said it was that big and that was only in the 80s.

edit on 23-7-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: dashen

Now redo your whole post as a crazy person conspiracy board with all the red strings connecting the players.

This is gold

Yeah, make it look like this:

It's funny how inside most of the people here already knew all this, but showing the connections makes the data hit harder for some reason.

I did have that in mind.

I'll prolly be one step closer to true madness.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Very interesting; I can easily believe it.

I’m not saying anything deceptive, immoral, or illegal was afoot, but early in my federal career I came to a startling realization.

At the time I resided in a small rural town, the kind of place you’d picture to be very quiet, with no traffic lights, a general store, a gas station, three churches, and not much else.

That I was aware of, in that tiny town, as memory serves, residents included two Delta Force veterans who were then employed by another agency (not mine, but we trained together), a retired army officer who owned and operated a specialized grenade design/manufacturing business out of his property (with government contracts), two of the state police undercover drug guys, and two other federal agents (not from my agency). That’s just one small town.

It’s not a stretch to imagine that in any given town there are residents who have a part in some aspect of a larger government operation.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

If you posted a picture of that wall, it should be entered into ATS history.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: therainmaker
a reply to: Guyfriday

Very interesting; I can easily believe it.

I’m not saying anything deceptive, immoral, or illegal was afoot, but early in my federal career I came to a startling realization.

At the time I resided in a small rural town, the kind of place you’d picture to be very quiet, with no traffic lights, a general store, a gas station, three churches, and not much else.

That I was aware of, in that tiny town, as memory serves, residents included two Delta Force veterans who were then employed by another agency (not mine, but we trained together), a retired army officer who owned and operated a specialized grenade design/manufacturing business out of his property (with government contracts), two of the state police undercover drug guys, and two other federal agents (not from my agency). That’s just one small town.

It’s not a stretch to imagine that in any given town there are residents who have a part in some aspect of a larger government operation.

Yep, I don't doubt what GF said. Knowingly + Unknowingly can be a big crowd.

There is such town here in America, actually probably a dozen or so past & present. Definitely during the Manhattan project. In more modern times the town I'm thinking of is either in Pennsylvania or Maryland. Can't remember right now. I'll look it up and post back later.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Pelosi is resigning! The scandals are coming home to roost in her back yard, literally.

Piglosi to resign

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

From last October, JOM.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
From Ezra Cohen on Tele....

Who is Left in Control?

Now that the Israeli - Saudi alliance is public

Who to Trust?

Around 95% Trump supporters and Trump allies are Zionists.

Israel will be last for a reason.

Attacks will continue against those who tell you this information.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Just for fun...
Nancy to Paul. We are voting on the $52 billion CHIPS bill. I gave the sign to pass it. Place the buy order.
Message received. June 17th Paul Pelosi bought $5 million worth of Nividea stock.
Nothing to see here.
Have they no shame. There is even an ETF so other investors can invest in the same trades.

unusual whales twitter
Nancy Pelosi ETF

This happened several times. Nancy got more greedy and careless as Nov 2022 approached, knowing that her window of opportunity would be slammed shut.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

From last October, JOM.

Cheers

Rats,,,,, I was sure buying into that one! Oh well, I can dream I guess.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Look to Twitter
Exactly this, "My fellow Americans,
the Storm is upon us.......
God bless.

Buckle up because this is just mind boggling.
The monoclonal antibody treatment Bamlanivimab taken with Etesevimab to treat Covid-19 has had the EUA revoked by the FDA and ASPR [Administration for Strategic Preparedness & Response] for all of the U.S.

Apparently it is not effective at treating the Omnicron variant. I don't have much faith in the crowd in charge so who knows if that is true but we should pay close attention to what they are doing with this drug.

The FDA has EXTENDED THE SHELF LIFE from 18 months to 24 months, which is already an extension beyond the period that Eli Lily has tested to ensure the stability, effectiveness and safety of the drug. Biologics are not included in the
governments SLEP program [Shelf Life Expiry Program] so how can they possibly know the consequences of this. Everything that they are doing is protected under the EUA which explains why that has not been revoked.

The FDA also has instructed health care professionals to not discard any because it may prove effective for future variants.

Red flags.
1. The FDA does not test biologics shelf life. How can they possibly know how long the monoclonal antibodies will be effective.
-"Vaccines, biologics or blood products could also be subject to quick degradation once the expiration date is reached."
-Antiviral drugs can also contribute to serious health conditions such as Fanconi Syndrome.
-Refrigerated biologics and liquid forms of medication may pose serious problems if expired.
-Injectable products, as in this case intravenous, also poses serious problems.

Part of a Plan? When/if a variant comes along that can be treated with monoclonal antibodies the treatment will include the product that is no longer effective or safe leaving the U.S. population without a readily available drug but even more serious is that this is deliberate! Calculated. Pfizer profit. It is all about the $$$.
--------
May 4, 2022 was when the FDA again extended the shelf life by 6 months. That brings us to November. Coincidence???

Sure looks like a plan to me that suddenly the Pfizer darling Paxlovid has become the treatment of choice. The drug with all of the serious warnings.

Oddly the FDA has extended the shelf life of Bamlanivimab to specific lots. Just an observation but why not just a blanket extension.
Tin foil hat time but this does not look good. Ivermectin still does.

ASPR Administration for Strategic Preparedness & Response
Drug Expirations

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Sakurajima volcano now erupting in Japan.

Wonder how much CO2 that eruption will produce.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: loveguy
When I was reading it, I heard Hillary in the background say *at this point what difference does that make? Benghazi trial.

The problem is that the dots Rel tried connect never made a difference because the subpoena Brannon got in trouble for isn't the same as the ones Durham issued.

It is a case of wanting to give importance to Brannon's action for something unrelated.

Refusal of witness to testify or produce papers
I was referring to Hilary's lack of testimony when she was given the opportunity to cooperate with the Benghazi trial.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Seems odd they blocked off the fountain, little to no media coverage of the renovation, then this, which is still up.

RESET is in swing.

The best part of diseducating a generation or two is that they will have no reference for the patterns that came before, and, even if it was "taught" in schule, there is no way for the generation to tie things together, as the eneMedia will make sure it all seems like organic armageddon.

1971 Nixon, not Nixon, removes the Gold Standard and replaces it with the PetroDollar.

The results:

Inflation.
High Interest Rates.
Gasoline Price Increase/Shortages.
"Energy Crises" on all things power/electricity etc.
Political Unrest.
EccoArmageddon alleged on many fronts.
In CA, Water issues.
New Car designs to deal with Gas issues/foreign oil.
Global Supply Chain instability.
Finger Pointing, lots of it.

In retrospect my conclusion is that the RESET part two, from Gold > Oil caused the global revaluation and the above.

2022 we see:

Inflation.
High Interest Rates.
Gasoline Price Increase/Shortages.
"Energy Crises" on all things power/electricity etc.
Political Unrest.
EccoArmageddon alleged on many fronts.
In CA, Water issues.
New Car designs to deal with Gas issues.
Global Supply Chain instability.
Finger Pointing, lots of it.

Conclusion. The Crypto/Hybrid system is in place, the RESET is nearly done, as this was the goal of the Reset that began in 1933.

Bonus: During this process, Nixon left the White House > Joe = not much longer.

All of that said, there is a key difference that makes all of this very confusing to me. Half the population of the planet chose the path of Fear during the choice point, a choice that cannot ever be reconciled with the choice of inner trust, faith, liberation, love. One group must see more fear inducing imagery, the other must be provided with, more or less, the opposite. This is a huge situation to resolve.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Co-founder of Moderna in 2018 - "The Great Awakening"

Aurora is "the goddess of dawn in Roman times and dawn has a special symbolism for us."

Gathered at the foot of Mt Ararat.

Exactly who is waking who?

Co-Founder Noubar Afeyan’s speech at the 2018 Aurora: Awakening Humanity Ceremony (2:11 clip)

"The sunrise ceremony took place on July 10, 2018, outside Yerevan, in Khor Virap, as close to Mount Ararat as it’s possible to get within Armenia’s borders. The timing and the location were both symbolic. Aurora means ‘dawn’ and is dedicated to awakening humanity. The presentation of the 2018 Aurora Laureate was made there, at dawn, in the presence of a relatively small community of invited humanitarians."

Did the founder of Moderna also create Celera, and fund the human genome project? Crazy to suggest there is a DNA modification plan in the pipeline?

Forbes

So as it turns out, the founder of Moderna has a family (mostly grandfather side) with CIA friends, was friends with Iranian leadership, worked in Bulgaria & Lebanon, managed to escape Armenian genocide (twice), was with the German military in WWII, worked as intelligence translators, the NYS Public library system and the Covid vax would not exist without his family background of careful orchestrated moves that fell into place, so he says, and who knows what else. Oh, and he's a famous poet too, editor of The Literary Groong and cites one of his own titled, "Beirut is not for Turks." It is getting spicy.

Dr. Bedros Afeyan (Theoretical Plasma physicist), Masters & Ph.D while working at Laboratory for Laser Energetics (LLE Bio) - a scientific research facility primarily funded by the DOE which is part of the University of Rochester's south campus, located in Brighton, New York. "What happens when very powerful lasers interact with very HOT matter...goal is to develop fusion energy. He is the CEO of his own company Polymath Research - interview (Aug 2020) - He is the older brother of Moderna co-founder Noubar Afeyan.

PerSeptive Biosystems founded by Dr. Noubar Afeyan at age 25. Co-founder of Moderna. Sold to Perkin-Elmer in Aug 1997...

NY Times, 1997

In January 1997, our favorite "Known and Unknown" guy, Donald Rumsfeld was appointed chairman of Gilead, but left the board in January 2001 when he was appointed US Secretary of Defense during George W. Bush's first term.

NexStar Pharma buys DNA synthesis patent rights of PerSeptive from Perkin-Elmer in Jan 1998:

NY Times, Jan 20, 1998

Who is "NeXstar"??

Gilead Sciences and NeXstar Pharmaceuticals to Merge

The billionaire CEO of Gilead Sciences, John C. Martin for 20 years (1996 yo 2016) died on March 30, 2021, of head injuries experienced after falling down on a sidewalk in Palo Alto, California.
He was on the Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (2006-2009).

Remdesivir came to market during his tenure.

Truvada karma.

PerkinElmer Incorporated > Perkin-Elmer Corporation: The PE labrynith is so incredibly vast your mind goes on a free-fall, forever. Military drug industrial UFO psychological complex from WWII to Howard Hughes to "Corona" (yes, both meanings) to Bob Lazar, Hubble telescope, and on & on. There is no return, you have entered the abyss and it's staring back at you.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
All of that said, there is a key difference that makes all of this very confusing to me. Half the population of the planet chose the path of Fear during the choice point, a choice that cannot ever be reconciled with the choice of inner trust, faith, liberation, love. One group must see more fear inducing imagery, the other must be provided with, more or less, the opposite. This is a huge situation to resolve.
much edited

I certainly don’t wish to be argumentative but framing the entire vaccine event as a choice point between fear and love could be an over-generalization.

One thing I have learned from ATS is that in significant ways I am very average. Not that I am representative, but whatever I am thinking or doing, a lot of other people are also thinking or doing.

The decision to take or not take the vaccine was clearly a choice point in terms of consequences, but motivations for that choice vary.

For me, the decision not to get vaxxed was not about love. At all. It was about distrust.

I could see how hard the pandemic was being pushed. I could see how hard the vaccine was being pushed. I could see the distortion, lies, and censorship involved in the hard sell.

It seemed that the dishonest hard sell, intolerant of any dissension, or even realistic qualification, could not be trusted. It smelled of the shady scammer who wants you—no, needs you-- to do one specific, irrevocable thing and who will tell you anything to get it done. That turned my ambivalence into a gut feeling that that an injection that cannot be undone might be a mistake.

I would be delighted to say my decision not to get vaxxed was high-minded wisdom, but it was really about distrust. You could even say I feared the vaccine scammers more than I feared Covid, because the exaggerations about Covid were clearly part of the scam.

Everyone had their reasons for their decision. Certainly there are large groups of similarities. But to impose a love/fear conceptual dichotomy on those decisions just doesn’t do justice.

edit on 7/24/2022 by cimmerius because: Typo

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Sorry, I thought you meant the phrase applied to what I had pointed out about Rel's claim.

If you take a look at the exchange where the phrase was said, she wasn't refusing to testify.

Interestingly, it applies more to what I was discussing with JOM. The line of interrogation was, had the american public been kept in the dark about the situation because the movements before the attack were reported as a protest to which Hillary replied, "what difference at this point does it make".

Similarly, if Q and the whitehats are really talking back the US of A and "nothing can stop what's coming" "what difference at this point does it make" if the american public knows about it or not?

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Similarly, if Q and the whitehats are really talking back the US of A and "nothing can stop what's coming" "what difference at this point does it make" if the american public knows about it or not?

Inspiration.

Motivation.

Education. For me the biggest. It has educated people. Normies who would never in a million years hear or believe about things like MK Ultra outside of maybe a Borne movie… and subliminally think it was a cool thing that gave him super hero like powers. Now they can see it was sick evil bastards doing evil # that should never have been allowed. That the evil *deleted* traffic in stolen children. It is Driven by sick evil globalist bastards we need to get rid of now.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
It is Driven by sick evil globalist bastards we need to get rid of now.

But you are not going to get rid of them, the whithats are doing that behind the scenes, so it doesn't matter if the normies know or not.

I mean, that is the Q storyline, isn't it?

ETA: Also, info on things like MK-Ultra is out there and has been for a long time. I don't get why people think Q is the movement that brought it into the mainstream when the history channel had a segment on it back in 2010.
edit on 24-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The Reality Winner comedy cavalcade has returned, with a doddering old man pimping her preposterous story and name.

XXX

President Trump: If you don't catch a hacker, okay, in the act, it's very hard to say who did the hacking.

The president was raising doubt that Russia attacked the 2016 election. His interview with John Dickerson was typical of the time.

President Trump: I'll go along with Russia, could have been China, could've been a lot of different groups.

But it was Russia and the NSA knew it. Reality Winner had seen proof in a top secret report on an in-house newsfeed.

Reality Winner: I just kept thinking, "My God, somebody needs to step forward and put this right. Somebody."

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join