It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Bannon found guilty of misdemeanor contempt of congress after 3hr jury deliberation

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Bannon found guilty of misdemeanor contempt of congress after 3hr jury deliberation

From 30 days...to up to 1 year in jail.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
The crooks in place now will probably try and give him the death penalty.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Your men would get killed or left for dead.

What men? I don't have any men and none of the Qanon keyboard brigade is in danger of being killed or left for dead.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Breathable food. AeroShot wonka energy from the co-founder (and current largest shareholder) of Moderna - Noubar Afeyan. Boston Globe, Nov 2011.

Breathable link. You will smell food and you will be happy.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
...that operation would have to - have to - be one helluva complex, secret plan...

And this is where the notion that Q is telling the anons what their plan is doesn't make sense.

How naive do you have to be to think Q is going to reveal their plans through coded drops that the anons can figure out but the black hat decoders can't? Worst of all, once the anons decode, they publish it out in the open web.

Doesn't that seem like the most absurd way of keeping a plan secret?

Before anyone replies, it is distraction and/or misdirection. Well, pretty sure the enemy knows that, it isn't like they can't have also read Sun Tzu.

In either case, the anons are not in the loop.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Breathable food.

No, it is just a dispenser for powder with a 100 mg dose of caffeine, equal to about a cup of coffee.
www.aeroshots.com...

edit on 22-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thanks for that pedantic response. Q already explained it. My point is, all of the news stories are using the exact time of 187 minutes. Any normal person would just say 3 hours, or they "might" say 180 minutes, but not be so precise to say 187 minutes. Here 187 is being used as code, probably per there 4 am talking points.

Maybe they're communicating a request for murder.

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
Sorry to interrupt... in the news...

"In a dramatic capstone on Thursday, the panel argued that Trump betrayed his oath of office and was derelict in his duty when he refused to act for 187 minutes on 6 January as rioters carrying poles, bear spray and the banners of his campaign, led a bloody assault on the US Capitol."

Notice the quote used the number 187. If you search 187 minutes on twitter, it's been trending. #187Minutes

It's another of Q's favorite numbers. It's funny how specific the time is.

Interesting side note for symbolism will be their downfall. The first five books of the bible have 187 chapters. I'll just leave that there for one to ponder.

"Section 187 (often referenced in slang simply as 187) of the California Penal Code defines the crime of murder. " Wikipedia

That number pops up every now and then.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
White House: Biden had 17 close contacts (in relation to his covid)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Breathable food. AeroShot wonka energy from the co-founder (and current largest shareholder) of Moderna - Noubar Afeyan. Boston Globe, Nov 2011.

Breathable link. You will smell food and you will be happy.

The concerning part of that is “...in a product that is not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration.”

So it delivers “nutrients and health-related products” in a method specifically designed to avoid appropriate regulation. Sounds great to me…

Actually it sounds like a way to exploit consumers into giving themselves continuous little addictive hits of guilt-free feelgoodness, along with the latest unspecified nano biotech.

It should pair delightfully with a TV and a cellphone.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Reuters Exclusive: Hyundai subsidiary has used child labor at Alabama factory

LUVERNE, Alabama, July 22 (Reuters) - A subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Co has used child labor at a plant that supplies parts for the Korean carmaker's assembly line in nearby Montgomery, Alabama, according to area police, the family of three underage workers, and eight former and current employees of the factory.

Underage workers, in some cases as young as 12, have recently worked at a metal stamping plant operated by SMART Alabama LLC, these people said. SMART, listed by Hyundai in corporate filings as a majority-owned unit, supplies parts for some of the most popular cars and SUVs built by the automaker in Montgomery, its flagship U.S. assembly plant.

Reuters learned of underage workers at the Hyundai-owned supplier following the brief disappearance in February of a Guatemalan migrant child from her family's home in Alabama.

The girl, who turns 14 this month, and her two brothers, aged 12 and 15, all worked at the plant earlier this year and weren't going to school, according to people familiar with their employment. Their father, Pedro Tzi, confirmed these people's account in an interview with Reuters.

They also launched a manhunt for Alvaro Cucul, 21, another Guatemalan migrant and SMART worker around that time with whom Tzi believed she might be. Using cell phone geolocation data, police located Cucul and the girl in a parking lot in Athens, Georgia.

I'll bet this has been known for years, decades, in this tiny rural town, so why is Reuters publishing now? Realize it's the deep south but, seems like a lotta churches for a tiny population.

Meanwhile...
Entire police force of Kenly, NC, has just resigned. Not like it has a huge population, but noteworthy.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

So it delivers “nutrients and health-related products” in a method specifically designed to avoid appropriate regulation.

It isn't the method but the contents. Caffeine pills and vitamin, mineral and herbal supplements are already not regulated by the FDA.

That article seemed to be trying to hype a product that really doesn't offer anything new.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Thanks for that pedantic response. Q already explained it. My point is, all of the news stories are using the exact time of 187 minutes. Any normal person would just say 3 hours, or they "might" say 180 minutes, but not be so precise to say 187 minutes. Here 187 is being used as code, probably per there 4 am talking points.

Maybe they're communicating a request for murder.

Sorry to interrupt... in the news...

"In a dramatic capstone on Thursday, the panel argued that Trump betrayed his oath of office and was derelict in his duty when he refused to act for 187 minutes on 6 January as rioters carrying poles, bear spray and the banners of his campaign, led a bloody assault on the US Capitol."

Notice the quote used the number 187. If you search 187 minutes on twitter, it's been trending. #187Minutes

It's another of Q's favorite numbers. It's funny how specific the time is.

Interesting side note for symbolism will be their downfall. The first five books of the bible have 187 chapters. I'll just leave that there for one to ponder.

"Section 187 (often referenced in slang simply as 187) of the California Penal Code defines the crime of murder. " Wikipedia

That number pops up every now and then.

No intention to be pedantic. Just pointing out a possible reason such a precise number was chosen, and what the code might be.

Sure, anyone who has followed the threads already knows this. But there are new people lurking all the time.

I do have a habit with my responses that I’m not responding just to the original poster.

And frankly, your explanation is equally pedantic.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Breathable food.

No, it is just a dispenser for powder with a 100 mg dose of caffeine, equal to about a cup of coffee.
www.aeroshots.com...

“Breathable Foods will also market another product Edwards launched in 2009: Le Whif, a calorie-free chocolate.
Edward said the company plans to develop other products that can deliver flavor without calories.”

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Good Evening All… 🥰

Uggggg….now I gotta figure out the whole Bannon thing, which requires some interaction with MSM, LOL, yeah, yeah, I Know ! I really do try to disconnect, even convince myself I can manage “entertainment” on my terms, but even “Little House on the Prairie” seems sinister in the Grand brainwashing scheme these days.

Did Bannon not show up ? WTH ? Really HOT here, need to shower and change into cooler clothes, crank the AC for a few hours and look into what happened ? 🥵

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

“Breathable Foods will also market another product Edwards launched in 2009: Le Whif, a calorie-free chocolate.
Edward said the company plans to develop other products that can deliver flavor without calories.”

Yeah, that is a different product and still isn't actually breathable food.

Reminds me of people vaping zero nic flavored e-cig liquid just for the taste.

Still not getting why it was even posted here.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Bannon took one for the team, in order to set the precdent to stop Dems trying to avoid Durham's 30 x "You are COMMANDED" subpoenas. Will also apply to subpoenas Andrew Weiss executes in the Bidens grand jury case in Delaware!

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
On my drive to work at 5am today I was bothered by this detail I could not get out of my head....

Russia says they found numerous bio weapons labs in Ukraine.....so over the years we have learned there are many many of these around the world....ok for WHAT???????????

You only need so many to actually test so many things......right?

WHY so many in Ukraine???

We are so used to hearing this bio labs BS that it never occurred to me it may be code for.......

Maybe adrenochrome labs?

OR????????

I am 100% sure they are NOT simply bio labs as we would think of them....

WHY was it SO IMPORTANT for Russia to get those labs?

And then report it?

Kinda makes you wonder.....

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Bannon took one for the team, in order to set the precdent to stop Dems trying to avoid Durham's 30 x "You are COMMANDED" subpoenas.

Not true, it is already on the books, this case makes no difference.
2 U.S. Code § 192 - Refusal of witness to testify or produce papers

Every person who having been summoned as a witness by the authority of either House of Congress to give testimony or to produce papers upon any matter under inquiry before either House, or any joint committee established by a joint or concurrent resolution of the two Houses of Congress, or any committee of either House of Congress, willfully makes default, or who, having appeared, refuses to answer any question pertinent to the question under inquiry, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of not more than $1,000 nor less than $100 and imprisonment in a common jail for not less than one month nor more than twelve months.

ETA: Durham's subpoenas are not even orders to appear before congress, so it is apples and oranges and even less of an example of a precedent.

edit on 22-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

willfully makes default

this part seems to be the the keystone of the "case"

anyone know what a "common jail" is?
edit on 7/22/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ?

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join