It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
And not for fun.

#Stopthejabs trending. Things are about to get real.

#Stoptheshots

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

In Europe, I've noticed three "places" where masks are still required.

1. Germany, in many instances.

2. Public transport.

3. Medical facilities.

Most everyone else has happily taken their masks off.

Wonder how it will go if another masked lockdown is announced.

BTW, no rabid monkeys in the local trees here.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The white rabbit is Bunny Mellon. Quite the trip.

Bunny Mellon, a horticulturist and philanthropist married Paul Mellon.

She was a mentor to Jackie Kennedy, and even presided over the floral arrangement for JFK's coffin.

Bunny Mellon would fly in cases of Lay’s potato chips on her private plane, then have staff sort through them and serve only the perfect chips in a silver bowl with cocktails.

The Incredible Life Of 101-Year-Old Banking Heiress Bunny Mellon (She died at 103 on March 17, 2014)

Paul Mellon worked for the O.S.S. (precursor for the CIA)

Paul Mellon was the son of Andrew W. Mellon.

The Andrew W. Mellon foundation grants money to the Wexner Center for the Arts.

Les Wexner bank rolled Epstein.

Epstein's mansion was located across the street from the Frick Collection.

The Frick Collection was created after Henry C. Frick's death.

Henry C. Frick was the Coke King who supplied pure coal (coke) to the Carnegie Steel empire.

Henry C. Frick was financed by the Mellon Bank.

Alcoa is owned by the Mellon Bank.

Alcoa works with Watco Companies for rail and port services.

Watco is owned by Andell Inc.

Andell Inc. is founded by Andrew Hauptman and his wife Ellen Bronfman Hauptman

The Bronfman family is notoriously tied to NXIVM.

The H. J. Heinz company was financed by the Mellon Bank.

The Heinz Endowment is the tax-exempt financial vehicle for the Heinz family.

James Walton, a Mellon family member, sits on the board of the Heinz Endowment.

Christopher Heinz runs the Endowment.

Christopher Heinz runs Rosemont Capital.

Rosemont Seneca Partners was founded by Christopher Heinz, Hunter Biden, and Devon Archer

Hunter Biden, Devon Archer were on the board of Burisma Holdings in Ukraine.

Paul Pelosi Jr. was an executive for the company NRGLab, and Viscoil Holdings.

Both those companies were held within a fund run by "Ana Shell"

Ana Shell is actually Anastasia Samolyova.

David Strawn is invested in Ana Shell Fund,

David Strawn is a partner at Sand HIlls Partners

The senior partner at SHP is John Prescott Ellis, the nephew of George H. W. Bush.

George H. W. Bush is renowned for running Zapata Oil and all it's subs, a notorious CIA front.

Gulf Oil invested in Zapata Oil. Gulf Oil is controlled/owned by the Mellon Banking family.

David Strawn and Anastasia Samolyova are partners with a Sergey Sorokin, a Moscow based lawyer.

Sergey Sorokin is a lawyer for many Russian Oligarchs and companies, including RUSAL owned by Oleg Deripaska.

Oleg Deripaska is notoriously in business with Paul Manafort.

Paul Manafort was at the Trump Tower Meeting.

The meeting was setup by Rob Goldstone who owns Oui 2 Entertainment.

Oui 2 Entertainment works with the Russian Tea Room, previously owned by LeRoy Warner.

LeRoy Warner used to own the Tavern On the Green.

The rights to said Tavern are owned by a former MONY executive, Lou Bivona.

Lou is a founding member of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

The MONY building in NY is the headquarters location for L Brands.

L Brands is owned by Leslie Wexner.

Back to Bunny Mellon:

She was the best friend of Jackie Kennedy-Onassis

Jackie Onassis called George Mohrenschildt "Uncle George" when she was a kid.

Mohrenschildt told Oswald to move to Dallas.

Mohrenschildt was a member of the Dallas Petroleum Club.

George H. W. Bush was a member as well.

Jackie Onassis remarried Aristotle Onassis.

Aristotle Onassis' first wife was Athina Livanos.

Athina Livano's sister was Eugenia Livanos, both daughters of a renowned shipowner Stavros "Stormy Weather" Livanos.

Eugenia Livanos married Stavros Niarchos, again, a renowned shipowner.

They had four children.

One of those children is Spyros Niarchos.

Spyros Niarchos married Daphne Guinness.

Her brother is Tom Guinness.

Tom Guinness is married to who?

Rachel Chandler.

A big sexEscapade of elites in the mil/intel circus.

Assange...Mia...paper airplanes..because Sri Lanka.

Mia & Sara Bronfman

Arizona Mafia / Fast & Furious

NXIVM connects SALINAS/SLIM to Bronfmans.

Salinas/Slim = Mexican Cartels (los Zetas and Sinaloa)

Bronfman's connect cartels to Clinton Foundation.

Bronfman's (União do Vegetal) Ayahuasca cult "church." (GMap)

Anyone remember this huge connections map (Warning massive image, not for phones)

The Resnick's acquired Fiji water from David Gilmour who also owned Wakaya Island, Fiji and later sold to Clare Bronfman in Aug 2016!

Looking for a private merc pilot to fly me here.😆

It's Called "the Never-Ending Ritual" for a reason.

Cosmodemonic Lovecraftian A.I. Overlords employ the boomerang effect to propagate never-ending stories & nightmares with subtle synchronistic changes that are tossed over as coincedences, deja-vu or psychic nonsense.

Well we don’t know what he was called before the crisis however, many Stalinologists believe that in moments of acute crisis and sufficient subjective organization, Stalin will inevitably emerge and some person will become Joseph Stalin in such dire heated moments who was not before.

The phenomena known as "Stalin psychoschizo" is a dialectical emergence from complex systems. It's like diamonds: under conditions of sufficiently eXtreme high pressure, a worker can crystalize into a Joseph Stalin.

Satire but, the Ceylon Labour Party was real and so was this Marine...

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
It isn't and it has nothing to do with the court the Durham subpoenas are issued for so, any way you slice it, Bannon did not take one for the team to set any type of precedent.

When I was reading it, I heard Hillary in the background say *at this point what difference does that make? Benghazi trial.

Eta

Not true, it is already on the books, this case makes no difference.
2 U.S. Code § 192 - Refusal of witness to testify or produce papers

Every person who having been summoned as a witness by the authority of either House of Congress to give testimony or to produce papers upon any matter under inquiry before either House, or any joint committee established by a joint or concurrent resolution of the two Houses of Congress, or any committee of either House of Congress, willfully makes default, or who, having appeared, refuses to answer any question pertinent to the question under inquiry, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of not more than $1,000 nor less than $100 and imprisonment in a common jail for not less than one month nor more than twelve months.

edit on (7/23/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This stage of burglary is referred to as 'casing the joint'

twitter.com...

GEN Laura J. Richardson, USA at the Aspen Institute on July 20, 2022, where she stated:
"...our competitors know that, our adversaries know that...this region is so rich in resources it's off the charts rich and they have a lot to be proud of, and our competitors and adversaries also know how rich in the resources that this region is. 60% of the world's lithium is in the region, you have heavy crude, you have light sweet crude, you have rare earth elements, you have the Amazon which is called the lungs of the world, you have the 31% of the world's fresh water here in this region, and there are adversaries that are taking advantage of this region every single day right in our neighborhood, and I just look at what happens in this region in terms of security impacts our security our national security in the homeland and in the United States..."
Southcom Commander: 'This Is Our Neighborhood'

She out ranks her spouse, Lieutenant General James Richardson who is deputy commander for combat development at the Army Futures Command.

Meanwhile, special ops training for a US regime change operation in the DPRK, a scenario the Pentagon has been working on for years. Nice work from @AbbyMartin.

twitter.com...

Does Rocketman know about this? What if it's not about him?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

2. Public transport.

3. Medical facilities.

Cheers

Plenty of bewildered sheep trotting around here in France. The supermarkets are their biggest fear.

We absolutely need loads more shots to get rid of the truly stoopid ignorant flocks and herds, not to mention a whole load of subserviant puppies and their bitches.

Gimme the needle, I'll do it!

God I love being honest.

And good luck to all who say NO!

Prepping for hell in a handbasket continues..
edit on 23/7/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

So now when you hear Gore Vidal go off on his rants during those public talks he used to do, it all makes sense what he was talking about.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Partial cache of Ira Einhorn's FBI files just dropped.

Einhorn was eventually convicted in 2002, but not before taking the witness stand in his own defense and claiming the CIA killed Maddux. He asserted he was set up because he knew too much about the Agency's military paranormal research. The case resulted in researchers such as Mark Pilkington and Greg Bishop showing interest over the years.

Einhorn died of reportedly natural causes in a Pennsylvania prison in 2020. For those wondering, he was called the Unicorn Killer because "Einhorn" apparently translates to "unicorn" in German.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
When I was reading it, I heard Hillary in the background say *at this point what difference does that make? Benghazi trial.

The problem is that the dots Rel tried connect never made a difference because the subpoena Brannon got in trouble for isn't the same as the ones Durham issued.

It is a case of wanting to give importance to Brannon's action for something unrelated.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
One day, maybe while still breathing that unit will find an ooooh moment that will be like a tidal wave of information realization.

This just shows that you don't understand my position.

I have been into conspiracy theories for over 30 years. I have no problem entertaining and even accepting the info shared in these threads, although not all of it. Like I have said before, a good portion are just old rehashed CTs. So, there would be no point where I could experience a tidal wave of information realization.

The one thing that separates me from many here is that I don't believe Q and their army of white hats are real and are fighting to carry out The Plan.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I appreciate your position Dask. Who do you think the person posting as Q likely is then?
edit on 7/23/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

2. Public transport.

3. Medical facilities.

Cheers

Plenty of bewildered sheep trotting around here in France. The supermarkets are their biggest fear.

We absolutely need loads more shots to get rid of the truly stoopid ignorant flocks and herds, not to mention a whole load of subserviant puppies and their bitches.

Gimme the needle, I'll do it!

God I love being honest.

And good luck to all who say NO!

Prepping for hell in a handbasket continues..

Honest about being a “sick puppy” yourself ?! WTF ? If I’m misunderstanding your intent, please enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Being a trusting human isn't necessarily something we need to 'breed' out of the gene pool Nerbot, it's the psychopaths that deceive them that do.
edit on 7/23/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
I appreciate your position Dask. Who do you think the person posting as Q likely is then?

I while back, I think even before anyone else included it in their books, I said that if we follow the money the ones gaining directly from the movement were the Watkins.

We even have a pic of Ron Watkins (codemonkeyz) unloading a bunch of servers to handle the traffic they were getting from Q's hayday.

I have no problem believing Tracy Beanz and Microchip's story that they started it with Pamphlet and then Pamphlet shut them out and ran to the Watkins with it. We have the style of the Q drops change to back up that something like that likely happened.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
We are not here to prove Q. So far, you have been here to disprove Q.

Sorry that you dont think I understand your position. I think you don't understand your position in the end. You do a good job of explaining the Q part and why you aren't sold. It is the logic failures we keep bumping into repeatedly like the Sun Tzu logic that would have you, yours, and any in your company in dire trouble for being so open. Wanting to know all the details of a military operation when you are not in the unit is bad for the mission, and nothing we have shared seems to resonate for you on this being espionage and subject to that logic alone.

Espionage collection for some other team is all you can get by taking the approach of "pffft show me what you got or it ain't so". We should not be helping the enemy figure one damn thing out really until they are defeated.

originally posted by: daskakik

One day, maybe while still breathing that unit will find an ooooh moment that will be like a tidal wave of information realization.

This just shows that you don't understand my position.

I have been into conspiracy theories for over 30 years. I have no problem entertaining and even accepting the info shared in these threads, although not all of it. Like I have said before, a good portion are just old rehashed CTs. So, there would be no point where I could experience a tidal wave of information realization.

The one thing that separates me from many here is that I don't believe Q and their army of white hats are real and are fighting to carry out The Plan.

edit on 23-7-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

We are not here to prove Q. So far, you have been here to disprove Q.

No, time is disproving Q, I'm just here sharing why I have my doubts and why it has been that way since early on.

You do a good job of explaining the Q part and why you aren't sold. It is the logic failures we keep bumping into repeatedly like the Sun Tzu logic that would have you, yours, and any in your company in dire trouble for being so open.
Wanting to know all the details of a military operation when you are not in the unit is bad for the mission, and nothing we have shared seems to resonate for you on this being espionage and subject to that logic alone.

Espionage collection for some other team is all you can get by taking the approach of "pffft show me what you got or it ain't so". We should not be helping the enemy figure one damn thing out really until they are defeated.

You do this while failing to see that that same logic would be the very reason the white hats would never tell the anons anything and at the same time somehow keeping the faith that they are.

One of the few reasons given by Q was that if the anons dug up info, that would be the way to introduce evidence, which is obviously BS because info is entered as evidence without it having to be in the public domain all the time.

Then we have the fact that none of the info collected so far has resulted in cases.

So, it would seem that there was no real reason for Q to inform the public of anything, according to you it would be contrary to the secrecy of the plan and yet, for some reason that nobody can seem to explain, some people believe that is exactly what they did.

edit on 23-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Now redo your whole post as a crazy person conspiracy board with all the red strings connecting the players.

This is gold

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Now redo your whole post as a crazy person conspiracy board with all the red strings connecting the players.

This is gold

Yeah, make it look like this:

It's funny how inside most of the people here already knew all this, but showing the connections makes the data hit harder for some reason.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Haha, gonna need a bigger display monitor.

That's a familiar looking name.

Last summer, Pfizer disclosed its long-term strategy to continue using messenger RNA, the key ingredient in its blockbuster COVID-19 vaccine, to treat other diseases.

The company said it wanted to explore how mRNA could be used to edit the human genome, and hinted that it would pursue an approach called “base editing.” The goal of base editing is to precisely — and permanently — change a single letter of DNA to cure a disease.

It didn’t take long for Cambridge biotech Beam Therapeutics, which is pioneering base editing, to get a call from the New York pharmaceutical giant.

The companies said Monday they are partnering to work on genetic medicines for three undisclosed diseases involving the liver, muscles, and central nervous system. Pfizer will pay Beam $300 million upfront in the biotech startup’s largest collaboration to date.

“Pfizer was looking for what’s next,” said Beam chief executive John Evans. “[Messenger RNA] is transient, so you want to have a permanent impact on the body. One way to do that is with a vaccine and another way is with a gene edit.”

In the COVID-19 vaccines, mRNA teaches the body to make the spike protein of the virus to trigger an immune response, and it is delivered through lipid nanoparticles. (The COVID vaccines do not alter a person’s DNA)

Evans said in other applications, mRNA could be used to carry information for a so-called “base editor,” which would permanently change a letter in a person’s genome to cure a disease. Lipid nanoparticles are known to reach the liver, but Beam is working on delivering genetic therapies to other organs, muscles, and the central nervous system.

Base editing is thought to overcome the challenges associated with traditional gene-editing methods, since it would be more precise and efficient.

“This could be a very disruptive and exciting transition in medicine . . . moving toward a one-time, curative therapy,” he said.

Giuseppe Ciaramella, the president and chief scientific officer of Beam, said a focus on gene editing with mRNA is an “obvious” move for Pfizer, given its experience with developing and manufacturing its COVID-19 vaccine. This is an area Ciaramella knows particularly well; before Beam, he worked on vaccines at Moderna.

As part of the deal, Pfizer can develop and commercialize the three candidates that Beam discovers, and Beam can choose to co-develop and market one of them. Beam is eligible for an additional $1.05 billion in regulatory, commercial, and milestone payments if all programs pan out.

Founded in 2017, Beam raised $180 million in an initial public offering in February 2020. The company’s base-editing technology was developed by David Liu, a researcher at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, who has founded several local biotechs.

Boston Globe

Regardless if you accept or refute that little disclaimer they added in ( ), it is the same mRNA platform that will be used to permanently alter DNA.

Dr. Giuseppe "Pino" Ciaramella has worked at AstraZeneca, Boeringher Ingelheim, Pfizer and Merck, AND has a close relationship with Dr. Fauci since at least 2007 regarding AIDS therapies.

I wonder what made Pfizer reach out and contact Beam Therapeutics? Was it Ciaramella? I also wonder if all that has been going on is really all about a method to advance technology to build the future of both nanotechnology and to provide a platform to improve humans through DNA editing.

Nature

C-SPAN Zika Virus Response Efforts (Aug 31, 2016)

That's how young they want to go. Gene therapy for humans before birth.

Boost Me Every 9, daddy

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Very impressive work XtMN !

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join