It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Because you got distracted by the product and lost sight of the target, in the article.

My fault for not posting enough context in that post. More on that later.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Space-based Machine Automated Recognition Technique (SMART) Program.

twitter.com...

BlackSky Awarded IARPA Contract to Develop Platform for Global Construction Monitoring Using Next Generation Artificial Intelligence (Jan 2021)

Air Force goes with BlackSky’s Spectra AI platform to track impact of COVID-19 (July 21, 2020)

The global monitoring services provider also used its artificial intelligence-based geospatial data analysis platform, Spectra AI, to gain insights such as the movement of ground vehicles and the number of container stacks at the port.

Here's a funny story about BlackSky when considering Peter Thiel's circuitous connections: Their satellites are being used to do GEOINT espionage on Tesla's Austin plant...

“We have a lot of interest in monitoring the Tesla facility that just launched,” said Amy Minnick, chief commercial officer at BlackSky.

Last year Peter Thiel (Palantir) was a notable PIPE investor in BlackSky through one of his venture firms, Mithril Capital.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
On my drive to work at 5am today I was bothered by this detail I could not get out of my head....

Russia says they found numerous bio weapons labs in Ukraine.....so over the years we have learned there are many many of these around the world....ok for WHAT???????????

You only need so many to actually test so many things......right?

WHY so many in Ukraine???

We are so used to hearing this bio labs BS that it never occurred to me it may be code for.......

Maybe adrenochrome labs?

OR????????

I am 100% sure they are NOT simply bio labs as we would think of them....

WHY was it SO IMPORTANT for Russia to get those labs?

And then report it?

Kinda makes you wonder.....

I agree. You may be on to something there. Not saying they would all be adrenochrome based, def some actual bioweapons as well. Plus human trafficking etc. Ukraine I think, may be the hub of it all, and maybe that's why the west is acting the way it is.
Just an idea, but not really that far fetched if you ask me.

Edit to add: I think whatever has been going on in Ukraine since WW2, is more than we can ever imagine. It's far more corrupt than we've ever expected.

Cheers!

edit on 22-7-2022 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just skirt the main conspiracy again, far out.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

When is a bio-lab not a Bio-lab?

When it's being used as an Organ farm.

For now, just assume that this is just my opinion, but as time goes by it will be everyone's opinion too.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
As annoying ask dask can be. He isn’t wrong. Nothing is happening. What a wasteful hopium filled deep state ops sham
Fortunately I had contingencies but for those that didn’t. May as well kiss our asses goodbye.
There’s no glory in waiting for the day that the lights turn out. It’s not Q. It’s Klaus. Ready to implement his agenda
There is no savior. Their is no justice. We lost. Just as the right always goes
edit on 23-7-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

Be careful, this has not been confirmed.

Others have noted they can’t find any confirmation foia documents, just that tweet saying it exists.

I hope it does exist but still waiting for proof outside a Twitter post.

Thank you. This is why I post "leads" here. It's hard to imagine such poor OPSEC on a national stage. My local politburo takes more secure precautions.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
And you guys are proving that you will look anywhere to keep believing.

I get what you are saying, and agree to a large extent...

The most worrying part of the plan would have to entail how to prevent those in power from seeing what was coming and deciding to just pull the nuclear option as a last desperate gasp when they realize what has happened.

That is what keeps me up at night.

It doesn't give me insomnia, but I often wonder if there will be a "build up" to a nuclear war, or if Putin or the US will simply press the buttons without any advance notice, when its least expected. Nobody EXPECTS it to happen right now, do they?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Right. EVIL knows NO limits.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
It isn't and it has nothing to do with the court the Durham subpoenas are issued for so, any way you slice it, Bannon did not take one for the team to set any type of precedent.

edit on 23-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Because you got distracted by the product and lost sight of the target, in the article.

The product available today is a caffeine loaded powder and le whif doesn't even seem to be available.

The target seems to be similar to what I mentioned by people using no nic e-cigs to enjoy low or no calorie flavors. No different than diet sodas, sugar free candy, low calorie sweeteners and things like that. They are not meant to replace food but meant to allow people to enjoy flavors they crave without the caloric intake. What is the problem with that?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
As annoying ask dask can be. He isn’t wrong. Nothing is happening. What a wasteful hopium filled deep state ops sham
Fortunately I had contingencies but for those that didn’t. May as well kiss our asses goodbye.
There’s no glory in waiting for the day that the lights turn out. It’s not Q. It’s Klaus. Ready to implement his agenda
There is no savior. Their is no justice. We lost. Just as the right always goes

Even a blind hog gets an acorn every now and then. Missing many of them nearby all the time is no big deal if you didn't know it was there and didn't bother to look very hard. One day, maybe while still breathing that unit will find an ooooh moment that will be like a tidal wave of information realization.

edit on 23-7-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Life imitating art again.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Found these while following a rabbit

Perception

edit on 2022/7/23 by CrazyFox because: link.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It is time for Q to make another post. Message 4958 at qalerts.app... was informative, regarding Cassidy Hutchinson (and maybe others?). Time for MORE.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
WHO's Tedros announced a gobal pandemic for monkeypox - despite his advisors voting AGAINST it 8 to 6!!!

Reuters tweet

Bloomberg tweet

BBC article

edit on 23-7-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It is time for Q to make another post. Message 4958 at qalerts.app... was informative, regarding Cassidy Hutchinson (and maybe others?). Time for MORE.

I was thinking the same thing just when it looked like he was gonna post regularly again ......disappears
edit on 23-7-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yes! Bring it WHO!

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
WHO's Tedros announced a global pandemic for monkeypox - despite his advisors voting AGAINST it 8 to 6!!!

Reuters tweet

Bloomberg tweet

BBC article

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Just for fun...
Nancy to Paul. We are voting on the $52 billion CHIPS bill. I gave the sign to pass it. Place the buy order.
Message received. June 17th Paul Pelosi bought $5 million worth of Nividea stock.
Nothing to see here.
Have they no shame. There is even an ETF so other investors can invest in the same trades.

unusual whales twitter
Nancy Pelosi ETF

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Who?

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join