It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation is a Trap set up by Interdimensional Reptilian Entities to keep Humans Enslaved

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SexySquirrel

"It is very much like the Matrix, It is the Matrix!"

Lets be complete. Its the "Matrix of Lies".....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I only address the physical world in the above thread. But undoubtedly this Matrix in the physical is replicated in the next. As above, so too, below..

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
If reincarnation exists, and IF you were able retain the memories of your previous life, then you would have to think immortality exists, would you not?

You are describing the Antichrist of the Christian Bible.

This is why the Dragon and Beast have seven heads. Each head represents a previous incarnation, yet they all belong to the same body.

While the rest of us gets the so called 'Memory Wipe', the Dragon/Beast retains its 'minds' so to speak. They keep the previous heads... aka... consciousness from their previous life.

The goal is to 'be like the Most High'.

And yes, it has to do with Immortality. In fact, that is what the Mark of the Beast will be. It is a false form of Immortality that will be promised to the world soon.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

That may sound true...

But so what if my memories are stored? That is not life after death. That is little more than pictures at a funeral.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

This is complete & utter nonsense. Do you really mean to say that we have no hope, that all of human spiritual experience is really us falling for deceptions so insidious that we have no reasonable hope of escaping them? Simply ridiculous.

Human experience of near-death over the past millennia has always suggested that we are deeply loved, that God is forgiving, that our relatives who die are there to greet us on the other side, that we have contact with angelic beings & with God Himself when we pass from this life.

Satan is the god of this world, not the world to come - that one is exclusively the province of God. Injustices are ironed out, due compassion & plaudits are issued, and we are welcomed into a place of love, grace & forgiveness, compassion & peace, enjoyment of 'pleasures forevermore' in the Kingdom of God.

This OP serves only the agenda of the satanic beings, because it turns people away from the truth of God, turns them away from hope, turns them away from the prospect of the universe being administered, ultimately, by a loving & gracious power who protects our eternal souls from the diabolism which is so prevalent in this corrupted, fallen, satan-infested world.

Besides - what is your proposed solution to a universe administered by satanic lizard beings? Exactly, you don't have one, nobody does, you're just spouting off New Age Nonsense of satanic agents provocateurs, who intend to upend the Kingdom of God & Christ. Your alleged wisdom is sheer nonsense, and it is destructive. Enough already, I can't believe people give credence to this sort of claptrap.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Essentially you would be Immortal.

To what extent is Immortality? is it to infinity?

And of that there are two types. Physically and spiritually. Physical immortality is not guaranteed, while the spiritual is.

So Spirited beings are immortal. At what point do you become completely bored out of your existence? Million, billion years of existence? How many ways are there to count to a trillion? How many planets have you seeded? How many loves can you loose? Etc etc etc. It would become utterly boring and no real reason to continue. A prison planet? Well, that's something new lol

But all this torture, pain and suffering, its just so unbearable. So true, so very true. Yes it appears we are spiritually trapped in a situation that requires us to find a way to escape, together, all of us. As I have been told two stories of common average people seeing "shape shifting" reptilians I can no longer believe it is not a reality in our physical world or the spiritual. After all, the Reps are a older life form than we are, and would naturally acquire knowledge about advanced science way before us. So by our ignorant reincarnation we would stand little chance to gain our freedom. Unless....... We got a wake up call.

In one way the carnival ride called earth must have sounded pretty cool to a bunch of Souls tired of eternity, but never told about it only having a entrance, and no exit. "You can check out anytime you like (physical), but you can never leave(Spiritual).

We have been getting a steady stream of wake up calls but because of the Matrix of Lies we couldn't hear them. "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device". And the greatest of those is that we, ourselves, enforce and re enforce the dogma, the rituals, the boundaries, the institutions of the Matrix Of Lies, and we do this ignorantly for the most part, but follow the pied piper's of the Ancient Ones, the initiates of the secret societies.

I don't know why, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings one little bit if certain "Antenna's" were taken down, all at once.
search.brave.com...

Maybe lights out for the prison guards...

Imagine that, the "All Seeing Eye" couldn't see any longer..

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

This is complete & utter nonsense. Do you really mean to say that we have no hope, that all of human spiritual experience is really us falling for deceptions so insidious that we have no reasonable hope of escaping them?

Here is your hope: Matthew 5.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

This is complete & utter nonsense. Do you really mean to say that we have no hope, that all of human spiritual experience is really us falling for deceptions so insidious that we have no reasonable hope of escaping them? Simply ridiculous.

The Illusion started right after the great flood and the Destruction of the Ringed City of Atlantis. It's all been lies.

That isn't to say the Divine Creator isn't real, but, the imposters are
Or as you call them, Satan. Quite real!

Your alleged wisdom is sheer nonsense, and it is destructive. Enough already, I can't believe people give credence to this sort of claptrap.
Ahhh so true, so very very true. But destructive, to who? To what? And what harm could this train of though do, to anyone?

If reading this material is offensive to you, then go ahead and pluck your eyes out, do what your lord god commands. My Divine Creator will understand.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintmentTrying to teach what can't be taught is a difficult job... sure someone can give you instructions but in practice those instructions have to thrown away for whatever it is to manifest or show it's true face.

Like for a proper zen meditation posture or asana I was taught two eggs under the armpits both hands in lap forming a circle with the two thumbs holding the tiniest of egg possible between them without the thumbs touching or coming into contact together.

What's weird is it gave "birth" to a bhavacakra or wheel of life when I went into the voidness of shunyata after having let go.

So even though someone says some practice it has to be let go... I have no idea how many people have sat under the same instruction or still do and not know what it is cause of or gives birth too.

Impermanence means the shunyata or void didn't or couldn't last but existence could being one of the marks of it... when someone says eternity it is a mark of non existence saying heaven or hell is an eternity by its very nature is saying or agreeing that both do not exist and destroy each other simultaneously as a co-operating cause.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Believing in any one’s theory on metaphysics or afterlife is the real trap .
Do your best every day , read , find an art you like , listen to music , enjoy the company of others , quit social media , seek Love & Light in your whole self .
If you get screwed in the end for living a life as above , then who wants to be a part of that afterlife anyway.
These self proclaimed soothsayers & ministers are poison to your soul.
Walk off the porch & into the darkness alone .. no one else can live or die for you . Fear is the only trap.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Don’t worry about evidence, because goofs who claim to know what happens after death are just a video , book or article away from their next revelation of someone else’s ideas or theories.
Fear of Death is the only thing worth fighting against & no one knows with any certainty what comes after this experience… It is the last grand adventure into fear & it will be fun if your a warrior.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
No one knows anything about after death . It’s like playing Dungeons & Dragons, because no one really knows the rules involved… you just wing it at times using internal reason .

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

So what are we supposed to do when we see the light?

Asking for a friend...

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WideAwakeNow

you go and hang out with Christians and sing Koombaya cross legged, while holding hands and swaying side to side... for the rest of eternity

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

Why did you post that verse? Do you even understand what it teaches? I doubt it.

I see you're still confusing reincarnation and resurrection.

And while Enoch and Elijah might have experienced a transformation of the body without a human death, that doesn't mean that they'll be returning to this earth in a human body. Once the "corruptible is made incorruptible", there is no return to the corruptible body.

edit on 9-6-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Some people are innately good at playing piano. Others building a house. Some just get Math, others find Science very easy to understand.

That ^ might be the remnants you are looking for, of past lives. Maybe an interest in a subject, is the spawn of a previous memory lingering in the sub conscious.

Let's be honest. I can't even remember what I wore last week. Let alone the potential of an infinite number of past lives. I think we are limited by the capability of the body we are in. Don't take for granted what we are.

Either way, we are all on the same ride. We will all know the truth eventually. Enjoy it for what it is. I tell my wife all the time. If we knew everything, what would be the point of existing. For me, the understanding process and the "aha" moment when learning something new and it clicks. That is a very gratifying feeling. Worth living for it alone!

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Why did you post that verse? Do you even understand what it teaches? I doubt it.

I see you're still confusing reincarnation and resurrection.

Nope. Never have, never will.

originally posted by: Deetermined
And while Enoch and Elijah might have experienced a transformation of the body without a human death, that doesn't mean that they'll be returning to this earth in a human body. Once the "corruptible is made incorruptible", there is no return to the corruptible body.

What is your point? Did I say they would return? No.

Again...

The issue is why did infolurker post Hebrews 9:27 in response to the OP?

BTW, no one ever answers the question whenever I ask it. Quite telling.
edit on 9-6-2022 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Hebrews 9:27
And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment,

It seems to me this old testament passage Hebrews 9:27 ,…….is contradictory in terms of the power of god channeled through Jesus, to the new testament passage:

John 11:43 Then Jesus shouted, “Lazarus, come out!” 44 And the dead man came out, his hands and feet bound in graveclothes, his face wrapped in a headcloth. Jesus told them, “Unwrap him and let him go!”.

Lazarus was resurrected before Jesus. Lazarus died twice.

Hebrews back then and currently…..don’t buy the resurrection accounts in the Bible (New Testament)

Hmmmm

As for Reptilians? If you believe in Satan, then you probably believe that Satan was presented as a Serpent (Snake) in Genesis. A Snake is a Reptile…..so then Satan for the purposes of Eve was a Reptilian……(perhaps a shapeshifter Reptilian)

👽🛸🍸🤔
edit on 9-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Hebrews 9:27
And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment,

It seems to me this old testament passage Hebrews 9:27 ,…….is contradictory in terms of the power of god channeled through Jesus, to the new testament passage:

John 11:43 Then Jesus shouted, “Lazarus, come out!” 44 And the dead man came out, his hands and feet bound in graveclothes, his face wrapped in a headcloth. Jesus told them, “Unwrap him and let him go!”.

Lazarus was resurrected before Jesus. Lazarus died twice.

It is only contradictory if One misinterprets the verse.

What Hebrew 9:27 is teaching, is that every death will be judged. Nothing more, nothing less. Once One dies, judgement comes next.

The Church twists the meaning to make it sound like Humans die only one time.

Thankfully there are folks such as yourself with Critical Thinking Skills that can see how the Church's false interpretation would contradict with the rest of the Bible.

As for Reptilians? If you believe in Satan, then you probably believe that Satan was presented as a Serpent (Snake) in Genesis. A Snake is a Reptile…..so then Satan for the purposes of Eve was a Reptilian……(perhaps a shapeshifter Reptilian)

👽🛸🍸🤔

Yes, I believe Satan is real.

What most Christians do not understand is that much of the Bible is written to sound like a 'children's tale' (Milk of the Word) to obfuscate the Adult themes. This is done on purpose.

Sadly, Christians are never taught the Adult interpretations (Meat of the Word).

Anyhow, long story short, Satan was turned into Male Seed... aka... Sperm. Said Sperm created the first Antichrist, Cain through the loins of Adam.

Christians have no idea in the world what is really being said in Genesis.

Satan is the Father of the Human Race.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Moving forward…..

If one were to study Reincarnation …… I propose one studies those who are Reenactment actors….. such as Civil War, WWW II, etc.

Reenactment actors are usually exclusively focused to specialize in a character from a particular time period. With these types of people, they are obsessed, with living the part. Some as far as to make it their lifestyle.

Why? What drives this obsession?

Perhaps for some….its the subconscious memories of a past life that was lived by them in the actual period in history.

Regression hypothesis may help.

👽🛸🍺

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SexySquirrel

originally posted by: Badams

I hate to play devils advocate here, but do you have any evidence of any of this? Id love to see it.

The video contains accounts of those who have traveled ( by leaving their physical body/astral projecting) to the Astral Afterlife ( where souls end up if they go into the Tunnel of Light) & mind expanding research from Wes Penre.

The Gnostics also speak of these parasitic entities that are masters at creating illusions and manipulating humans. The entities they described take a Reptilian form.

Also, the CIA had recruited pioneer in Astral Research/Out-of-Body-Experiences Robert Monroe to conduct experiments in Remote Viewing. In many of these experiments Reptilian beings would emerge.
Robert Monroe coined the term "loosh" and alludes to these malevolent Reptilian overlords that enslave humans. While he doesn't specifically mention them by name, it's clear to me that's what he's describing based on his descriptions and on my research.

Robert Menroe did NOT refer to melevolent beings in regards to loosh. Go read his three books on the subject before posting stuff about him that's not true.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join