It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation is a Trap set up by Interdimensional Reptilian Entities to keep Humans Enslaved

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Odd, its almost as if you take this, personally.

Listening to this passage make me think the "Gold" the Anunnaki were looking for, was this loosh. Fascinating stuff.

Going back to the water? Again, makes me think the Anunnaki are aquatic, semi aquatic critters (And great liars) lol

This is a reading from Robert Monroe‘s book Ultimate Journey about the Earth LIFE (an acronym for Layered Intelligence Forming Energy) system’s history as a manufactured Loosh farm based on carbon-oxygen life & physical beings (mobiles).

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Comment from the above video...

Albert Haust
2 months ago
If one reads chapter 13 of Robert Monroe's "Far Journeys" one will find that he wrote that Loosh is collected for a positive purpose. It all eventually becomes love energy.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Looks like interest in this thread is waning.

Not sure where OP is, so I will add some more thoughts.

Reincarnation is a major theme in the Bible. This is something the Church has tried desperately to hide for thousands of years now.

The video posted above talks about the 'Garden'. Is that a veiled reference to the Garden of Eden?

Ironically, it is in the Garden of Eden where we find the first Reincarnation taking place.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This was the plot for that Keanu movie, I think.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Another trap in reincarnation is one I know from experience for myself.

One day I walked into a new-age shop to buy a crystal. A pretty blond lass in her twenties turned and exclaimed "Dad!" and ran towards me, I got a hug.

WTF? The girl was young enough to be my daughter . . .

Then the girl explained I was her dad from another time and life (sigh of relief). - Reincarnation (apparently).

A week before (coincidentally) a seer I know said a similar thing, that I was the reincarnation of "so and so".

There was another "coincidence" I don't recall at this time.

And then I began to "remember" someone else's memories as if my own.

"Spiritual syncronicity" perhaps? - I don't think so. That was a setup pure and simple.

You see, if I took those memories of a long dead warlord as my own the trap would have closed around me. The trap being I was supposed to believe he was me.

See the exploit through time?

edit on 11-6-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

The issue is why did infolurker post Hebrews 9:27 in response to the OP?

BTW, no one ever answers the question whenever I ask it. Quite telling.

There's nothing telling about it. Hebrews 9:27 makes it clear that "man" dies a human death "once".

The second death is a spiritual death.

Matthew 10:28

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

The issue is why did infolurker post Hebrews 9:27 in response to the OP?

BTW, no one ever answers the question whenever I ask it. Quite telling.

The second death is a spiritual death.

Is that what happened to Adam and Eve after eating the Forbidden Fruit?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

No, they were kicked out of the garden after eating the fruit. It doesn't change the fact that Adam was still created from the dust of the earth and his body would return to the dust of the earth at the end of his natural human life. His soul or spirit did not return to inhabit a different human body.

After we die a human death, we are given "spiritual/heavenly bodies" as told in...

1 Corinthians 15:44, 47-49

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

edit on 12-6-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Uh-huh. Any evidence to back up this- quite frankly- nonsensical claim? No offence, mate, but I think you're just venting a personal opinion. Which is fine. You're perfectly entitled.
But where's the science? The critical thinking? The Empiric Method?
"Keep your mind open, but not so open that your brain falls out".
Kind regards 🍻👍

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
All Seeing Eye? For one so profoundly named, you see nothing. What a paradox.
Regards, and no offence, mate. Just my OI.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crumpet97
All Seeing Eye? For one so profoundly named, you see nothing. What a paradox.
Regards, and no offence, mate. Just my OI.

Here in the public playground we call ATS, we get them all. We get the hardened professionals, the week end warriors, the confused and ignorant. "It takes all kinds of people, to make a world", and especially true here. The knowers, the fishers, the philosophers, the argumentative. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if a "alien" or two are floating about, in fact, I would be shocked if they weren't.

Then we have the "Experts" who show up selling their latest creation, or peddling an old outdated theory. We get em all.

Now we have someone who can see into another's vision. He sees from the vantage point of those eyes. Well, if that don't beat all. How does he hack into someone else's knowledge? I mean, lets face it, in order to make that statement and be absolutely honest about it, he must. Is he admitting to being some high level hacker?? Or, is he just bored.......

Or maybe, the water frightens you?. "Baptism"?, "Admiralty law?" "Amniotic fluid"(or commonly referred to as, water). Then their is our very own planet, 71% water, well, that would technically make our planet, a water planet. But lets not forget, my friend, you, are 60% water, unless you happen to be one of those highly intelligent semi aquatic life forms, then your content might be a little higher, lets say, 70%.

Speaking of those semi aquatic "Mermaids", the bible told us where we could find you. And there they were..

Now, about my vision, or lack of, it could only be in the best interest of those mermaids if I couldn't see the massive deception they have played on mankind. You remember, all that talk about being "Gods" lol.

But probably your a week end warrior wanting me to expand on the thought, covertly of course. Mission accomplished. Now you can go back to doing what you were doing before, playing cards, reading mad magazine lol lol

You right, absolutely right, I cant see a dam thing! But ya know what? Others have, and boy, the stuff they have seen.

Bizarre Cases of Military Encounters with Strange Aquatic Humanoids

There is one corner of weirdness that seems to get little coverage, and that is that of strange encounters with odd aquatic entitites by military personnel. These are trained military men who have come across weird things beneath the waves for which their training has not prepared them for. Here we will look at an assortment of such cases of seeming aquatic humanoids that stumped military personnel.

Enjoy your time at our playground.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

No, they were kicked out of the garden after eating the fruit.

Yes, however the Key to understanding is to know exactly HOW they were 'kicked out', beginning with their creation.

Here is how the creation of the Human Race went down...

Genesis 2:4
"These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens"

If we take the word 'Day' literally, as in twenty-four hours or less, then we find that the DAY that God finished Earth was the Third Day. Excellent. No problem there. Note that a Timeline is given to us to help us understand what God is doing on that very DAY.

OK, so what happens next?

Genesis 2:5
"And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground."

Perfect. Not only are we on the Third Day, but we are at the moment BEFORE any plants were created. In other words, before any life whatsoever.

OK, so what happens next?

Genesis 2:7
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

OOPSIES!!!

Aren't we all told that Man was created on the Sixth Day? Looks like the Church has been caught once again lying about the Day that Man was first created. Shame, shame, shame.

Scholars have known about this issue for thousands of years now. There are many FALSE theories and FALSE ways of reconciling the seeming contradiction. None of them however are correct. Why? Because One must change the word 'Day' into something else to make it say what 'they' want it to say. That is Heresy.

The only TRUE way of reconciling Man being created twice... once on the Third Day and again on the Sixth Day, is to understand there was a REAL DEATH and a RESURRECTION EVENT that took place after partaking of the Forbidden Fruit.

Adam and his wife DIED after partaking of the Forbidden Fruit. No, it was not a so called 'Spiritual Death' (whatever that means), it was a real PHYSICAL DEATH. And IT HAPPENED ON THAT VERY DAY.

After Adam and his Wife partook, they died. Next, we read...

Genesis 3:7
"And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

Why were their 'eyes opened'. BECAUSE THEY WERE PREVIOUSLY DEAD! God resurrected them (Resurrection of Damnation) and 'clothed' them with the skin and flesh we have now...

Job 10:11
"Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews."

God REINCARNATED Adam and Eve on the Sixth Day!

The Flaming Sword and Cherubim are a picture of the Lake of Fire... aka... the Moment of Conception.

The Forbidden Fruit was the Zygote fertilized by Satan... the 'Seed of the Serpent'. The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil were the OVARIES of Mystery Babylon. Adam and his Wife partook and were INCARNATED into the Genetics of the Beast.

BTW...

Here is the Forbidden Fruit for those that can handle exactly where the Human Race came from...

Revelation 17:4
"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"

Yep. The Forbidden Fruit is the stain on the bed you were made on. And guess what else? ALL HAVE PARTAKEN. It is how you got here to begin with.

Jeremiah 51:7
"Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad."

Lol... You mad bro?

You should be. We all should be outraged at the LIES the Church has been teaching for so long.

edit on 12-6-2022 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Wow! That's some imagination you've got there.

First of all, you can't use Genesis 2 as a timeline of days. It is nothing more than a summary of what happened in Genesis 1 and it doesn't give you the "day" that any of the creations were created. For example, if you use Genesis 2 as a timeline of what came first, you would have to put the creation of man before the creation of fowl and cattle based on when it is discussed in chapter 2.

Secondly, we already know that we can't take the word "day" literal in every instance in the Bible because...

2 Peter 3:8 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Psalm 90:4 - For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Also, "in the day" is a reference to a time period; similar to us using the term "back in the day".

Thirdly, Adam and Eve's "eyes were opened" due to the knowledge they gained from eating from the Tree of Knowledge. It doesn't have anything to do with them being asleep or dead. They became AWARE of things they weren't aware of previously, such as being naked.

edit on 13-6-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

For example, if you use Genesis 2 as a timeline of what came first, you would have to put the creation of man before the creation of fowl and cattle based on when it is discussed in chapter 2.

Precisely. Man rose on the Third Day. That is why Jesus rose on the Third Day. It all ties back to Genesis.

How else is Adam supposed to name the animals if Adam was created on the Sixth Day *AFTER* animals were created?

Secondly, we already know that we can't take the word "day" literal in every instance in the Bible because...

2 Peter 3:8 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Psalm 90:4 - For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Also, "in the day" is a reference to a time period; similar to us using the term "back in the day".

There are 2,619 instances of the word 'Day' or 'Days' in the King James Bible. What you are teaching is that every one is literal, except the few times when that word interferes with your interpretation of Genesis or some other verse you do not like.

I on the other hand believe that the word 'Day' is literal, yet somehow, I am denied that. According to you, I must take away and add unto the Word of God so that it says what *you* want it to say.

That will never happen. I will NOT remove the word Day from Genesis and replace it with 'a thousand years' or 'back in the day'.

The fact that I am not allowed to believe the verses literally and plainly tells me all I need to know.

Thirdly, Adam and Eve's "eyes were opened" due to the knowledge they gained from eating from the Tree of Knowledge. It doesn't have anything to do with them being asleep or dead. They became AWARE of things they weren't aware of previously, such as being naked.

The knowledge that they gained was from dying, experiencing Hell and Torments, then being resurrected.

In other words, they now know what happens after death. We on the other hand do NOT know. All we can do is have our beliefs and opinions.

Assuming that the Rapture is real, and assuming that one of us passes away before then, we still do not 'know'.

If we then wake up to find ourselves in a post Resurrection event, THAT is when we all will Truly KNOW who was telling us the Truth and who was lying.

Until then, all we can do is guess or quote Scripture.

If you wish to believe that the most profound thing to learn about Adam and Eve was that they learned they had no pajamas and underwear on, then that is on you. Stay on the Milk.

Scripture makes it clear that being 'naked' is ultimately a lesson on not being clothed with a House from Heaven...

2 Corinthians 5:2
"For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven"

Adam and Eve were not clothed with a House from Heaven. Thus, their 'shame' (reproductive organs) were seen...

2 Corinthians 5:3
"If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked."

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Earlier you said...

If we take the word 'Day' literally, as in twenty-four hours or less, then we find that the DAY that God finished Earth was the Third Day.

If you want to take the words "in the day" to mean one day, then that statement doesn't make sense either because here's what Genesis 2:4 says:

4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

So, unless "in the day" represents the periods of time outlined in Genesis 1, then you would have to believe that the Lord created the earth and the heavens in one day, not three.

Once again, Genesis 2 is just a summary of what happened in Genesis 1 and it's not in chronological order, so Genesis 2:4 ruins your entire argument if you believe otherwise.

edit on 14-6-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Never said there was no hope. There is plenty of hope. You just won't find it in your "God".

The "God" of the bible is actually the Satanic Demiurge who demands all humans worship him. You, like most people, have been deceived.

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: SexySquirrel

This is complete & utter nonsense. Do you really mean to say that we have no hope, that all of human spiritual experience is really us falling for deceptions so insidious that we have no reasonable hope of escaping them? Simply ridiculous.

Human experience of near-death over the past millennia has always suggested that we are deeply loved, that God is forgiving, that our relatives who die are there to greet us on the other side, that we have contact with angelic beings & with God Himself when we pass from this life.

Satan is the god of this world, not the world to come - that one is exclusively the province of God. Injustices are ironed out, due compassion & plaudits are issued, and we are welcomed into a place of love, grace & forgiveness, compassion & peace, enjoyment of 'pleasures forevermore' in the Kingdom of God.

This OP serves only the agenda of the satanic beings, because it turns people away from the truth of God, turns them away from hope, turns them away from the prospect of the universe being administered, ultimately, by a loving & gracious power who protects our eternal souls from the diabolism which is so prevalent in this corrupted, fallen, satan-infested world.

Besides - what is your proposed solution to a universe administered by satanic lizard beings? Exactly, you don't have one, nobody does, you're just spouting off New Age Nonsense of satanic agents provocateurs, who intend to upend the Kingdom of God & Christ. Your alleged wisdom is sheer nonsense, and it is destructive. Enough already, I can't believe people give credence to this sort of claptrap.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Random thoughts…….

God created all manners of creatures not only on earth, but elsewhere in the universe.

The “Serpent” in Genesis is Reptilian in part, and a critical thinking, talking creature.

Genesis Chapter 3

[3:1] Now the serpent was more crafty than any other wild animal that the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God say, 'You shall not eat from any tree in the garden'?"

The best representation in art, is a half and half upright creature:

It isn’t until after the Serpent entices Eve to eat the fruit, and when Eve confesses to God that the Serpent was responsible for her to go against God’s commandment not to eat the fruit…….that God transforms the reptilian Serpent more into a reptilian Snake.

God doesn’t mince words when God is pissed….

[3:14] The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you among all animals and among all wild creatures; upon your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life. [3:15] I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will strike your head, and you will strike his heel."

IF one is to believe that the reptilian Serpent in the garden was also Satan, then I submit Satanist and the like…..have the effigy of Satan all wrong.

They should be worshipping a reptilian Snake ….and not a Goat headed or horned bat winged fallen Angel creature.

By some written accounts the idea of “Satan” “Lucifer” does not show up for sometime after the Garden of Eve.

Here’s a quick summary…… The Hebrews, Satan, and the Invention of "Lucifer"

Also this bears noting….. How the Serpent in the Garden Became Satan

IMO..….. “Satan” is not the Serpent of the Garden of Eve. The unnamed, in part, reptilian Serpent, is merely an intelligent deceitful reptilian creature as God created.

One could go so far as to theorize that snake gods of ancient times and worldwide cultures was based on an intelligent reptilian Serpent Snake form….even before written into the Bible.

Reptilian Snake gods have been told, to come from the stars, the sky’s, the heavens, etc.

👽🛸☕️🍩
edit on 14-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Random thoughts…….

God created all manners of creatures not only on earth, but elsewhere in the universe.

The “Serpent” in Genesis is Reptilian in part, and a critical thinking, talking creature.

Random thoughts.

God, in the old testament was actually a compilation of the ancient gods. These ancient gods were not mammals, but rather a aquatic semi aquatic species, that was gifted the complete DNA code with the expectation to create life forms. Intelligent reptilians are but only one of these physical creations.

Did Life Begin In A Drop of Water?

These geneticist gods went on to create life forms on the dry lands. They also claim they created mankind but the only evidence I have concerning this is that they merely manipulated mankind's DNA. Mankind as a life form may be older than what is accepted.

Giant human footprints have been discovered in rock that are millions of years old. So our ancient past is wide open...

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Earlier you said...

If we take the word 'Day' literally, as in twenty-four hours or less, then we find that the DAY that God finished Earth was the Third Day.

If you want to take the words "in the day" to mean one day, then that statement doesn't make sense either because here's what Genesis 2:4 says:

4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

So, unless "in the day" represents the periods of time outlined in Genesis 1, then you would have to believe that the Lord created the earth and the heavens in one day, not three.

Once again, Genesis 2 is just a summary of what happened in Genesis 1 and it's not in chronological order, so Genesis 2:4 ruins your entire argument if you believe otherwise.

There are three Heavens. The Third Heaven was created on the Third Day. Thus, it is the Third Day when the Three Heavens and Earth were finished and ready for life.

May I remind you that Scripture makes it clear that NO PLANTS were created yet, ensuring that we are on the Third Day...

Genesis 2:5 (New International Version)
"Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth and no plant had yet sprung up, for the LORD God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground"

How can Man be created after plants if the above verse clearly states that plants did not exist yet?

Also, you still have not answered why God formed animals *after* Man was created...

Genesis 2:19
"And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof."

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
The best representation in art, is a half and half upright creature:

Great, go with that and let's put the above to the test...

That is the best representation of Satan you will ever see.

Seed of the Serpent.

Crowley made it obvious what it means.

Moving forward...

John 8:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Your Father the Devil. It is LITERAL.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join