It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation is a Trap set up by Interdimensional Reptilian Entities to keep Humans Enslaved

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

I loved that show, real nice and friendly , until they started eating our rats, then it was on.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SexySquirrel

I like living on earth.
And if given a choice I would choose to reincarnate.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

edit on 6-6-2022 by PureBlood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I asked you to specifically name who said that. You didn't even name a single person.
You can't just make a statement and then when asked where you got the information say "just about everyone who knows about the guidestones". That's not answering the question and you know it.

I never said what your statement was false btw, I simply asked where you got the information from and you couldn't answer.

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: SexySquirrel
You didn't answer the question but ok.

originally posted by: SexySquirrel
Who said they were to guide survivors in post-apocalyptic times? I'm not denying this wasn't said, but I'm curious to know who said this.

From my understanding it looks as though they're trying to kill off as many people as possible to keep the human slave population under 500 million. The mysterious Georgia Guidestones outline their nefarious plans.

Why , oh why , do folks keep repeating this .
The Georgia Guidestones were erected in the 70s .
What was the biggest fear in the 70s ?
M.A.D.
The "Guidestones" are just that.
To guide the survivors in the post - apocalyptic times .

You have been informed .
Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Full time job with the Georgia Guidestone conspiracies .

Just about everyone who knows The Georgia Guidestones and its history.

I did .
I provided a logical conclusion based on facts.
Not my fault there are some that deny logic and reason .

From one who lives very close to them many times and has actually had hands on (many years ago)
I planned a trip back , but the Covid restrictions closed in .

edit on 6-6-2022 by SexySquirrel because: typo

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Excellent. Perfect example of how these entities trick humans right after they die. Notice how at the end the alien says "you'll come into my matrix and nourish me for a long long time". Truth hidden in plain site.

originally posted by: PureBlood

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

edit on 6-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hmmmm

A curious choice……..avoid going into the light to be reincarnated, or waiting around for who knows how long, for the resurrection on judgment day….

Think I’ll have to use the Ol Magic 8 Ball 🎱 … and ask it those questions

👽🛸🍸🥴

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Well the vole are some of the fastest breeding species there is aside from alos having a long history of being experimented on so as an alien species trying to establish dominance while their non humanoid counterparts eat the "lower" and even faster breeding arthropods? Such a thing would make them top dog yather quick in the planetary cycle or food chain based on eating alone and the things that others on the whole would find gross unsanitary and likely carrying a poison.

In the survival of the fittest Darwin route it wins awards as we think we can science everything better than nature can if we only took care of it like mosquitoes not really a pest but like little hypodermic doctors sampling and dishing the medicine or immunity you need if you can refrain from slapping them and seeing them as beneficial and benevolent... stealing their form with the hypodermic needle is by all means an evil act like trying to take their livelihood away. It's an ugly mirror and the only reason we do it? Money so to all of those species that have been stolen from just a bunch of Judas's selling them out and putting them n a cross for short term gains that in the long run will only make us extinct even quicker.

When one sees the chimpanzee yes it is intelligent to know what it is and also what we've called it holding a human skull? No one has ever said humans are smart but other humans... in such a consideration.

The funny thing is a sort of madness occured where people were frightful and scared of animals that they were just as smart and intelligent as we humans claim to be and to break that notion caricatures of cats strolling about the park and wearing trousers and dogs playing poker as an homage of that era occurred... Naturalist were evil and to blame according to the Holy See for such madness however it wasn't often that they demonized science as the last time was hundreds of years before that with astrology but only at the behest of muslims who accepted their god as christ but not as god as a sort of truce seeing how the bible of Christians(James version) and the Quran were written around the same time and printed on the very same devices.

However yes it is an entertaining show having seen both the new and old; I prefer the old version... I just don't see how the reptilian alien notion hasn't been debunked with no it was just a show and so called ufologist were getting desperate for material other science fiction books were there draco being a constellation and Star Trek original had to all the way back to gunpowder log cannons to dispose of the Zorn? The shame is the Chinese used it for fireworks and celebration and easy fire starting when needed; already knowing using it as a "gun" was an evil thing to do.

Natives of America also thought it an evil thing as the group couldn't hunt birds together anymore as arrows were silent and well one shot of that thunder stick refusing to even use the word gun or rifle; The entire flock and hunting together disappeared the same with deer? Came to an end.

Basically all men saw it as a child's toy as any man wearing one may have well been wearing a dress... all previously experience saw no honor in the gun as it took no skill and it is ignorantly used against anything and everything not including each other.

The amendments to the constitution were more dogs with tails between their legs begging than they were men... and it's shameful. That dude that said carry a big stick knew what I'm talking about... those people that glorify the gun and worship the "2nd" all having lead periods out that vagina called a gun aren't worth a single point.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

There is a wealth of proof to support reincarnation, probably more so than any other belief system. Professor Ian Stevenson studied many accounts of cases of children remembering their past lives. In fact, there are cases that are even provable where the child knew things they couldn't possibly have known.

That's because the reptilians/demons feed these memories to the kids to make people think that reincarnation really exists, when it doesn't.

I can only go with whatever has the most evidence supporting it and what makes the most sense. Also by asking the obvious question "who benefits from humans endlessly reincarnating"?

The only ones who benefit from having humans believe in reincarnation are the reptilians/demons. Their goal is to drag as many souls to the Lake of Fire with them as possible as a vengeful act towards God.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I watched the documentary on the tibetan book of the dead
there is a scene in which the monks sit by the corpse of the recently deceased and recite mantras and prayers to the deceased as their soul is awaiting transfer for up to 30 days
during this time the monks recite mantra and chants which are to remind the soul not to reincarnate into this prison

so even the buddhits who do believe in reincarnation and karma , know that it is a trap

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mugger
How does the expanding population come into account?

Stock splits.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
A caterpillar and a butterfly both have brains…IF they have insect consciences of their own…..

Does the butterfly remember what it was like to have been a caterpillar?

Assuming that Metamorphosis is a form of Reincarnation in the insect world.

I don’t think anyone can prove without a shadow of a doubt, that insects with brains are devoid of their own form of consciousness.

Imo

👽🛸🍺

There's an experiment that proves a butterfly maintains its memories as a caterpillar. They trained the caterpillar to know certain cues, and the butterfly maintained the memory of these same cues after metamorphosis.

This is absolutely unprecedented, given that the caterpillar liquefies its body in a cocoon during its transformation. It's similar to "epigenetic inheritance" where parental 'memories' are inherited by offspring.
edit on 6-6-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Fascinating information. Thanks for sharing.

originally posted by: sapien82

I watched the documentary on the tibetan book of the dead
there is a scene in which the monks sit by the corpse of the recently deceased and recite mantras and prayers to the deceased as their soul is awaiting transfer for up to 30 days
during this time the monks recite mantra and chants which are to remind the soul not to reincarnate into this prison

so even the buddhits who do believe in reincarnation and karma , know that it is a trap

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hey buddy ! I have always wondered with my limited intellect why time travelers, evolved beings and stranger things always try and make contact with Americans ? literally the remaining world population of intellectually inferior beings know how further down the IQ/EQ levels them hillbilly Americans are, below us, Maybe you should've tried a causality shift at a bazaar in New-delhi. Just saying. reply to: Archivalist

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

This is absolutely unprecedented, given that the caterpillar liquefies its body in a cocoon during its transformation. It's similar to "epigenetic inheritance" where parental 'memories' are inherited by offspring.

Metamorphosis is very interesting indeed, but not all of a caterpillar is completely liquified.

Certain structures remain, such as imaging disks that instruct the changing organism how to form its body parts. There are also neurons, groups of neurons, and parts of the nervous system that remain intact (muscles too, BTW), possibly carrying information from caterpillar to butterfly.

How Does a Caterpillar Turn into a Butterfly?

From the above article:

"Once a caterpillar has disintegrated all of its tissues except for the imaginal discs, those discs use the protein-rich soup all around them to fuel the rapid cell division required to form the wings, antennae, legs, eyes, genitals and all the other features of an adult butterfly or moth...

... Depending on the species, certain caterpillar muscles and sections of the nervous system are largely preserved in the adult butterfly."

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

So we produce energy for them ? So it's Rick & Morty, Rick creates a universe to power his car, ship battery. The Reptilians could be in the same situation, They are creating energy for other beings.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

try and get the documentary it is very interesting
but there are scenes of the deceased
so not for the feint of heart

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Please provide schematics as to how the Reptillians achieve this soul harvesting technology.

Why does everyone pick on the Lizzies?

Is it David Icke's nonsense?

The reptillians I've encountered are more interested in a good steak and shopping than soul harvesting.

I think the fear of Lizards is unfounded paranoia, personally.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

there is a scene in which the monks sit by the corpse of the recently deceased and recite mantras and prayers to the deceased as their soul is awaiting transfer for up to 30 days during this time the monks recite mantra and chants which are to remind the soul not to reincarnate into this prison

The Bardo

What Will You Do in The Bardo?

edit on 6-6-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

We can hook our wagon to a good story, or a bad story.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join