It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation is a Trap set up by Interdimensional Reptilian Entities to keep Humans Enslaved

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

i liked that caterpillar/butterfly science article so much,
that I wrote an essay about it for my writing partner.

edit on 6-6-2022 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Oh contraire, my friend. Our bodies are vessels we use to experience this magnificent reality, we created this world and then we created these vessels so we can experience our creation. The power source we connect to when we sleep is God, when we die we go back into our power source - our consciousness. We. Are. Everything.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Besides Yahweh and Yeshua……… I like the readings of Enoch and Ezekiel

Have you ever wondered what the Dead is when stated in “to come back to judge the living and the dead” …..Dead figuratively? Literally?

Here’s the story from the Book of Ezekiel that shows the power (or technology, that being Yahweh’s spoken word) of a monotheistic God, to bring humans back to life.

Ezekiel 37
The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones.
He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry.
He asked me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" I said, "O Sovereign LORD, you alone know."
Then he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones and say to them, `Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD!
This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life.
I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.'"
So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone.
I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.
Then he said to me, "Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, `This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe into these slain, that they may live.'"
So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet--a vast army.
Then he said to me: "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They say, `Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.'
Therefore prophesy and say to them: `This is what the Sovereign LORD says: O my people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel.
Then you, my people, will know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves and bring you up from them.
I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.'"

So from the religious side of humanity it appears the second coming to judge the Dead may include mass resurrection’s.

The above story, tells of life returning from the beginning stage, of just being bones.

Not the same as Jesus bringing back Lazarus. Lazarus’s physical body was still somewhat intact. I have reservations that Lazarus was in some sort of coma or sickness rendering him the appearance of death having barely a pulse or heart beat…But that’s just me.

Throughout history people have been buried alive when thought to be dead. Imo, had Lazarus been buried in the ground and not in an airy tomb……I believe he would have been dead dead with no chance of being revived.

Just thoughts…..

I don’t think you get to chose what or what gender you can be reincarnated to….not that it would make a difference. But with resurrection, I’m almost sure you’d be resurrected as the person that died, if the person that died, was you.

👽🛸🥃
edit on 6-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SexySquirrel

Thanks for posting the video, I watched both videos, how to stop reincarnating and the horrible reasons we do. I believe in the greys and reptillians, I was abducted by the greys for quite a few years. The funny thing is when we bought our dogand brought him home, the abductions stopped.

I have been interested in having OBE's for a bit, I have tried but not able to have one yet. If you are interested in OBE's there is a book calkedAstral Dynamics by Bruce Campbell, he talks about his OBE's and what he has experienced. He has been having OBE's for over 40 years, so Itrust his books.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SexySquirrel
That's it. That's the only purpose of Reincarnation.
There is No Karma. There is No Karmic Debt. Earth is not a "school". No one ascends.
These are all lies to keep humans perpetually in the Reincarnation Cycle so we can continue to generate "loosh" energy for parasitic entities.

In fact the "earth school" lie doesn't even make sense. If we are here to "learn lessons" then why do we have our memories wiped so we can't remember these lessons we're supposedly here to learn? This is like telling us we need to study for an exam and then right before the exam wipe our memories.

It makes no sense because it's a lie. The only way you can learn is by remembering. This is common sense.

The only reason we're here so they can farm us just like we farm animals. The only difference is their "food" is the negative emotions we produce ( aka loosh energy). We are nothing more than cattle to them.

They enslave us on Earth and enslave us when we die to recycle us back to earth to begin the process all over again.

It's 100% a scam in every way.

Only when you realize this will you be able to stop reincarnating.

It's not letting me embed this video so here's a link. It's a guide on exactly what to do to never reincarnate back to this hell-hole again

Reincarnation is a Scam & How to Never Reincarnate Ever Again

While I haven't completely bought into this idea, I have to admit it makes sense and answers a lot of questions. The problem is that other theories, too, also answer such questions. The other theories: this is a simulation; this is a dream...etc. The one that least explains anything is the religious one -- that a "god" created us, rules over us, loves us, punishes us for failing to love him in return -- none of that seems plausible. The one you present is frightening and creates other big questions, the most important being "why haven't other ETs stopped this?"
edit on 6-6-2022 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

I hate to play devils advocate here, but do you have any evidence of any of this? Id love to see it.

The video contains accounts of those who have traveled ( by leaving their physical body/astral projecting) to the Astral Afterlife ( where souls end up if they go into the Tunnel of Light) & mind expanding research from Wes Penre.

The Gnostics also speak of these parasitic entities that are masters at creating illusions and manipulating humans. The entities they described take a Reptilian form.

Also, the CIA had recruited pioneer in Astral Research/Out-of-Body-Experiences Robert Monroe to conduct experiments in Remote Viewing. In many of these experiments Reptilian beings would emerge.
Robert Monroe coined the term "loosh" and alludes to these malevolent Reptilian overlords that enslave humans. While he doesn't specifically mention them by name, it's clear to me that's what he's describing based on his descriptions and on my research.

There IS evidence for this. Some choose to look the other way.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Metamorphosis is very interesting indeed, but not all of a caterpillar is completely liquified.

Certain structures remain, such as imaging disks that instruct the changing organism how to form its body parts. There are also neurons, groups of neurons, and parts of the nervous system that remain intact (muscles too, BTW), possibly carrying information from caterpillar to butterfly.

How Does a Caterpillar Turn into a Butterfly?

From the above article:

"Once a caterpillar has disintegrated all of its tissues except for the imaginal discs, those discs use the protein-rich soup all around them to fuel the rapid cell division required to form the wings, antennae, legs, eyes, genitals and all the other features of an adult butterfly or moth...

... Depending on the species, certain caterpillar muscles and sections of the nervous system are largely preserved in the adult butterfly."

That's awesome. I think it's saying that it has the same type of muscles and nervous system, but it still gets liquefied and then reformed. The only thing that remains during the liquefaction process is the imaginal discs

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: cooperton

i liked that caterpillar/butterfly science article so much,
that I wrote an essay about it for my writing partner.

Yeah its a phenomenal metaphor of transformation. Imagine telling a group of indigenous people who don't know about butterflies that there are worms that form a cocoon , liquefy, and then grow wings and fly away
edit on 6-6-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Very interesting that the abductions stopped once you got a dog. I know that cats have an extremely strong energy field that will force out any negative entities so I wonder if dogs can do that as well. Although, when an entity came into my bedroom a few months ago all my dog did was growl at it.
Thanks for watching

originally posted by: starlahazelnut

Thanks for posting the video, I watched both videos, how to stop reincarnating and the horrible reasons we do. I believe in the greys and reptillians, I was abducted by the greys for quite a few years. The funny thing is when we bought our dogand brought him home, the abductions stopped.

I have been interested in having OBE's for a bit, I have tried but not able to have one yet. If you are interested in OBE's there is a book calkedAstral Dynamics by Bruce Campbell, he talks about his OBE's and what he has experienced. He has been having OBE's for over 40 years, so Itrust his books.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I’ll tell you what happens. You die. The universe effectively ends. It doesn’t matter how much time passes. Eventually everything aligns again and you are back, just the same, ready to do it all again. There are fragments for some, more for others, nothing for most. It cannot be any other way.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I guess for the same reason no one intervenes when we slaughter cattle. No one is coming to save them and no one is coming to save us.
We must abandon the idea of a savior coming to intervene on our behalf. We must empower and save ourselves.

originally posted by: Visiting ESB

That's it. That's the only purpose of Reincarnation.
There is No Karma. There is No Karmic Debt. Earth is not a "school". No one ascends.
These are all lies to keep humans perpetually in the Reincarnation Cycle so we can continue to generate "loosh" energy for parasitic entities.

In fact the "earth school" lie doesn't even make sense. If we are here to "learn lessons" then why do we have our memories wiped so we can't remember these lessons we're supposedly here to learn? This is like telling us we need to study for an exam and then right before the exam wipe our memories.

It makes no sense because it's a lie. The only way you can learn is by remembering. This is common sense.

The only reason we're here so they can farm us just like we farm animals. The only difference is their "food" is the negative emotions we produce ( aka loosh energy). We are nothing more than cattle to them.

They enslave us on Earth and enslave us when we die to recycle us back to earth to begin the process all over again.

It's 100% a scam in every way.

Only when you realize this will you be able to stop reincarnating.

It's not letting me embed this video so here's a link. It's a guide on exactly what to do to never reincarnate back to this hell-hole again

Reincarnation is a Scam & How to Never Reincarnate Ever Again

While I haven't completely bought into this idea, I have to admit it makes sense and answers a lot of questions. The problem is that other theories, too, also answer such questions. The other theories: this is a simulation; this is a dream...etc. The one that least explains anything is the religious one -- that a "god" created us, rules over us, loves us, punishes us for failing to love him in return -- none of that seems plausible. The one you present is frightening and creates other big questions, the most important being "why haven't other ETs stopped this?"

edit on 6-6-2022 by SexySquirrel because: typo meh

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Our bodies are like used cars and our souls or whatever you what to call them are the drivers. We are just entities having a human experience here on this planet at this point in time and hopefully dont have to experience it again on this planet and just travel to the next life off planet if and when we deserve it.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I actually have some personal experience that doesn't necessarily confirm this post, but it's a big piece of the puzzle. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Lol. I would love for reincarnation to be real.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So what are you going to do instead of reincarnating? Float around or what?

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If reincarnation is an eventuallity, I only have one request for my Overlords.

Please place my husband for me to find all over again in my next life.

He really is my everything.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I have said the same thing about my wife. I think that there are a few of us that are always and will be incarnated again and again together until one of the group has transcended to the next .......... whatever you want to call the next level ... I think this is quite possible.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

One day I intend to write the story of how I met my husband.

It's almost like a fairy tale.

The Universe was definitely giving both of us signs.

We were friends for ten years before we started dating and our life together is a miracle.

I firmly believe in Destiny and Divine Intervention.

I'm happy to hear you found your soulmate.

True Love is a beautiful and rare thing and iut always makes me happy when two flames find each other.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

We are both Pisces and exactly 1 year and 4 days apart. She said that before we met she had a dream years before about me like driving up in a wagon in a mountain like prairie type setting with a hat on and waived to her. I have no memory of this but i have spoken to a lady who was a customer one day and at that point in time I worked for AT&T and my market was NYC,North Jersey and Philly and this lady told me that I would meet 3 women in my life and a blonde in would sweep me off my feet in a bar and that lady turned out to be my wife of 19 years now.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

That's absolutely beautiful!

I'm so happy for you!

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Well it might sound beautiful but some of the peeps I have met on the way are not.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join