It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a terrible day - 21 dead most are children

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I know the Suns not a light bulb so there is that.

"When God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Genesis 2:7

Adam was Human same as the rest of us, simple as that really and according to your good book.

And its not just in Genesis 2:7 the bible suggests life begins with the first breath, but in a few places.

God warns the flood will “destroy from under heaven all flesh in which there is the breath of life." Genesis 6:17

and "everything on dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life died." Genesis 7:22

Good luck with your abortion nonsense, might be best to return to the actual issue and topic of the thread as opposed to your attempt at deflection. LoL
edit on 29-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I know the Suns not a light bulb so there is that.

What in the world?...

"When God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Genesis 2:7

Adam was Human same as the rest of us, simple as that really and according to your good book.

Yes, he was human, but he was created by God without a woman. He was the very first man.

And its not just in Genesis 2:7 the bible suggests life begins with the first breath, but in a few places.

Nope, it is your ignorance which keeps taking out of context what the bible actually says...

You don't even know biology, or rather human biology... In another thread you claimed this as a response to ATS member "Quadrivium"

a reply to: Quadrivium

Its not even considered a body until after 24 weeks........again.

None of which changes the fact that a woman's choice is her own and ultimately nobody else's.

Which is false...

All of those phases show the development of a human and his/her body...

The human body continues to develop and then slowly degenerates and also changes as we grow older...

You want to claim that at certain stages of development a human is not a human, and there is no human body... Which is false.

Keep embracing the beliefs of a white supremacist like Margaret Sanger, and the belief of your liberal/far leftist philosophers, professors, doctors, etc like Peter Singer who advocates for making legal infanticide and genocide of older people or people suffering from x illnesses...

Peter Singer and many progressives/far leftists like him argue that because unborn humans are not really considered persons, then newborns and babies should not be considered as persons... Hence your people in left-wing academia, like Peter Singer among many others, argue that because unborn humans are not persons, or human in their eyes and their murder is legal, then the murder of newborns and babies should also be made legal... That's where your belief is leading you to. This sort of thinking is what caused the holocaust, and many genocides...

BTW, the "Green New Deal" and the suffering that will come from the radical changes your far left elitists want to force upon the world will murder millions of people who have medical conditions. This "radical change from fossil fuels" will cause suffering and death at a level never seen in human history, and that's a fact. People with medical conditions need byproducts of oil, but they won't be the only ones that will suffer.

Venezuela under Chavez introduced "electricity rationing to combat climate change." You should watch videos and read reports from Venezuela to know how many people have died because of those radical changes. The very first people to die are those with medical conditions, then the elderly and younger people, and then adults will also succumb due to the radical changes you left-wingers and your corrupt democrat leaders and world elites want to force upon humanity.

edit on 29-5-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Pretty ignorant to assume the Bible has much relevance in today's world at all given the fact that it came about around 2000 years ago in it current iteration.

Its not considered a baby until after 24 weeks ElectricUniverse in most civilized nations around the globe.

And your good book doesn't see fetus as babies until they draw their first breath.

Point of fact out of more than 600 laws of Moses, none of them in any way comments on abortion nor does the word "abortion" appear in any translation of the Bible.

Anyhoo, and once again, the thread is not about abortion, but mass murder via firearms, nobody aborting fetus with guns, just medicine and medical procedure, plus the odd coat hanger now and again.

"Stay on target".

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Its not considered a baby until after 24 weeks ElectricUniverse in most civilized nations around the globe.

Wrong.

The unborn is a human being: What science tells us about unborn children

Biologist Confirms Unborn Babies are Human Beings, Have Heartbeat 22 Days After ConceptionMicaiah Bilger

And your good book doesn't see fetus as babies until they draw their first breath.

Here you go lying again.

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.

Jeremiah 1:5

For behold, when the sound of your greeting came to my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

Luke 1:44

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5

And when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the baby leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit,

Luke 1:41

Point of fact out of more than 600 laws of Moses, none of them in any way comments on abortion nor does the word "abortion" appear in any translation of the bible.

“When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life,

Exodus 21:22-23

Elohim/God says he knows each and every one of us from the womb and even before we are ever formed in the womb. He knows who we will be, and who we will become. Again, you are taking out of context what you don't understand.

Heck, I just proved you don't even know SCIENCE, in this case human biology... But you want to lie about the bible?...

Anyhoo and once again the thread is not about abortion, but mass murder via firearms, nobody aborting fetus with guns, just medicine and medical procedure, plus the odd coat hanger now and again.

"Stay on target".

You and yours claim that guns and the second amendment cause murders, which is false. Real murder is caused with intent, and abortion is 100% intent, except when there are miscarriages which are not by intent.

edit on 29-5-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Aye we are all wrong and America is right. LoL

Hence the reason the rest of the civilized world are attempting to tell Woman what they can and cannot do with their own bodies, or the fact that in the year of your lord 2022, there have already been 213 mass shootings in your nation.

The only thing I'm claiming is you have a serious gun problem because they are in the hands of children and lunatics.

And that a woman's body is her own concern.

Funny thing is, im certainly not the only one that feels that way.

Tell me this all the same if the Bible is so on the ball and the word of God, how come it doesn't mention guns any more than it does abortion?

And the band played on.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Well, that developed into quite the predictable and obsessive rant displaying obvious homophobic tendencies and a virulent and paranoid dislike of anything you deem 'leftist'.

As far as I was aware we were discussing school shootings; you obsess over transgenderism, what you mistakenly call Marxist teachings, Hitler and all sorts of stuff.

What Hitler has to do with the high number of school shootings in the USA is quite frankly beyond me.
Start a thread based on all those ramblings and I'll gladly contribute, but not here, not in this thread where it has absolutely no relevance whatsoever.

Same goes for your obvious homophobia.
I clearly stated that I have no time for the LGBTQ+ or whatever its supposed to be called agenda but I have no desire to be a part of derailing this thread by talking about that.
If you believe I am some sort of woke SJW you couldn't be further from the truth.

Your obsession with all things 'leftist' is not unique amongst our American members.
The rest of the world finds it truly baffling and bizarre....but of course it is all of us who are wrong and you are right....??
Again, another topic for another thread.

Plenty of other threads discussing abortion related issues.

I've done a bit more reading on this mass school shooting phenomenon - not serial killers or psychotic, schizoid dictators etc - and I stand by my initial observations;
A large proportion of them come from broken homes.
A high number of them have pre-existing mental issues and have at some point been receiving medication for those problems - Prozac, Ritalin, Valium etc.
And a hell of a lot of them had quite significant exposure to and experience with guns etc and relatively easy access to them.

As I quite clearly stated, its by no means an in depth, academic study.....just the impression I've got from watching many of these horrendous attacks from afar and doing a little bit of reading up on them without a predisposed opinion or any hidden agenda or bias.

I offer no reasoning as to why these things happen, but I think we've touched upon many of the reasons already.

I remain of the opinion that if you are to make a serious attempt at stopping these killings the first step should be to stop the guns getting into the hands of the people who are doing the killing.
Yes, its a quick fix and just papering over the cracks and it'll probably be a damn sight harder to do than many of us imagine.
But until that's done you won't be able to start addressing the core issues that cause these people to want to go out and shoot innocent young kids.

Alas I suspect you'll ignore all that and just continue focusing your attention on poofs and commies.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Aye we are all wrong and America is right. LoL

There you go with the fake claim of "consensus is right..."

Your pal hitler also used consensus... In fact he put together 100 scientists who wrote about how wrong Einstein's theories are.

Hence the reason the rest of the civilized world are attempting to tell Woman what they can and cannot do with their own bodies, or the fact that in the year of your lord 2022, there have already been 213 mass shootings in your nation.

Civilized world... humm... It actually feels different..The more "civilized" and less Godly a country becomes, the more crimes, abuses and dictatorial regimes become. Stating the FACT that an unborn human baby is a different human being is not dictatorial...

You also ignore such murders occur mostly in DEMOCRAT cities and or because of DEMOCRAT policies such a open borders, hiding illegals in "sanctuary cities" even if they have committed serious crimes including murdered people...

The only thing I'm claiming is you have a serious gun problem because they are in the hands of children and lunatics.

Criminals and lunatics will always use other "tools' and in fact most murders even in the U.S. are done with non- firearms.

in fact, the large majority of the lunatics and criminals have been left-wing... For example that city the pro-BLM/pro-Antifa thugs created in Seattle... "Cop Free autonomous zones..." ALL FULL AND CAUSE BY LEFT-WINGERS... Thanks to them gun crimes increased by a lot...

POLICE: 911 Calls for Violent and Sex Crimes TRIPLES in Seattle Autonomous Zone

Defund the police encounters resistance as violent crime spikes

Cities Reverse Defunding the Police Amid Rising Crime

After all the BLM, Antifa/pro-defund the police movements, all left-wing, is called "progress in a civilized world by the left..."

And the "summer of love" by BLM and Antifa which people like you called "mostly peaceful" meanwhile they looted, burned shops, destroyed private and public property, attacked thousands of police officers, murdered dozens of police officers, murdered dozens upon dozens of business owners, many of them minorities, etc, etc...

But that to leftists is "civilized..."

Also you forget that democrat leaders in democrat cities defunded the police...which caused an increase in crimes all over the U.S... including increased crimes with guns a majority which are illegal guns acquired through black markets and not bought in regular gun shops...

Seattle gun violence surges in 2021, as police force dwindles

'This city is dying:' Many Seattle residents frustrated with violence, destruction

But you, and those like you call that "civilized..."

And that a woman's body is her own concern.

The day you prove two completely different unique sets of dna are one person, then you can make that claim... Otherwise 1 human only has 1set of dna. 1 set of dna is composed of many strands. But the package of 46 chromosomes in the mother's dna are different from the 46 chromosomes in the baby's dna. They are TWO DIFFERENT HUMAN BEINGS... BIOLOGY SAYS SO...

Tell me this all the same if the Bible is so on the ball and the word of God, how come it doesn't mention guns any more than it does abortion?

And the band played on.

“When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life,

Exodus 21:22-23

But in New York the murder of an unborn baby done by attacking the pregnant woman, including if it's done by the husband or a total stranger, is not a crime anymore. It doesn't even matter if the mother wanted that child... So what have you to say about "the free choice" of those mothers who wanted their babies to live but whose babies have been and will be murdered by an attack on pregnant women? Their choice matter not in "your civilized New York city." The death of their children is no longer considered a crime... That's civilized for you... Other democrat cities are following suit...

If what the left is doing in New York, Chicago, California and all over the country is "civilized" you can keep this new form of civilization...

edit on 29-5-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

What a load a tripe.

Thank feck the Suns out.

Got a frisbee to chuck and dogs n weans to entertain here, but good luck with your religious mumbo-jumbo and antiquated views where women, guns, and the world, in general, are concerned.

Your nation keeps on traveling in the direction she is headed where guns and abortion is concerned and it will all end in tears ElectricUniverse hopefully not your own or your kids.

I think that's what a lot of you want to see happen all the same aka your next civil war.

So on that note ile bid you farewell for the time being, as i have people and things to attend to this afternoon.

Meep, meep.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Mexico is by definition a 3rd world country neutronflux so there is that,

And the USA is becoming more like a third world country do to its corruption, politicization of justice, it’s corrupt and broken justice and mental health system. The election of Soros backed DA’s, the USA movement to defund the police, and easy bail money movement. Abolishing the 2nd amendment to make people reliant on a corrupt system of government for protection is another step closer to making the USA into a third world country.

Far as i can establish Mexico has experienced 17 reported school shootings since 2004 whereas there have been 27 school shootings so far this year in America alone.

And yet you can’t argue that a citizen of Mexico ( despite their IK line gun laws) is 5 times more likely to be murdered than a US citizen. That is a simple fact. Is that false.
edit on 29-5-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Oh boy...

It is not religion, or the second amendment which law abiding Americans love which are the cause of the increase in crimes...

I even gave you links as to what is the cause of these crimes and how a majority of murderers ARE LEFT-WING, yet you keep blaming the bible and guns...

Keep your "civilized mumbo jumbo..." We would love to give you Europeans our left-wingers and every member in Antifa, BLM, and other radical left-wing groups.

We would probably even pay for their airplane tickets if you embrace them all and make them all legal in your countries. After all your European authorities would deport them all if they were not legal in your countries...

But I hear your own European nations are having a lot of problems as well that left-wingers like you like to ignore and lie about what the causes for those problems in crime are...

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Biden is calling for gun controls while at the same time sending $50bn in weapons to Ukraine.

The same people who support abortion also support mandatory vaccinations.

Talk about consistency.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Biden is calling for gun controls while at the same time sending $50bn in weapons to Ukraine.

The same people who support abortion also support mandatory vaccinations.

Talk about consistency.

Ironically it has been left-wingers like the Gates, Soros, The Rockerfeller Foundation etc who also used millions in aid from the U.S. and UK to FORCE abortions and FORCE sterilizations in third world countries...

But left-wingers like "andy06shake" call these heinous acts "civilized and progress..."

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

And yet you can’t argue that a citizen of Mexico is 5 times more likely to be murdered than a US citizen.

I think kidnapping would be my main concern in the likes of Mexico, where some places are concerned, especially so in Mexico City to be honest.

I can argue that America is supposedly a first-world nation that should not have any sort of real issue with school being a soft target, or any other sort of target, and that guns in the hands of children and mad bastards is indeed the real issue and fact of the matter.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Back to politics and abortion again.

Anything but the guns eh?

Don't look there, look over here. LoL

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Mexican authorities uncover 113 bodies in mass grave
By Jack Guy, CNN
Updated 12:13 PM EST, Tue November 24, 2020

cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/24/americas/mexico-mass-grave-jalisco-scli-intl/index.html

Bodies of young people found in mass grave in Mexico’s Guanajuato
Acting on a tip, more than 80 state and federal authorities dug through 52 sites in the central state before discovering the latest mass burial site.

At least 59 bodies have been found in mass graves in the central Mexican state of Guanajuato, the government-backed National Search Commission (CNB) has announced.

‘If There Is No Body, There Is No Crime’: 21 Bodies Found in a Mass Grave

www.vice.com...

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – Relatives of missing persons reported finding a mass grave in the Mexican desert 40 miles south of Nogales, Arizona, with the charred skeletal remains of up to 50 people.
www.borderreport.com...

Why does Mexico have a mass grave problem with their strict gun laws?
edit on 29-5-2022 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

They will always have money for war Grenade, such is the world in which we exist.

As to helping out Ukraine, well they require help, and we don't wish to see Russia take Ukraine.

The same people who support prolife are the same silly sausages that like to polish their rifles.

As to mandatory vaccinations, my feeling is you always catch more flies with honey than vinegar, employers will make people jump through their hoops the same as they always have with regards to vaccinations.

Where consistency is concerned, i would be more worried as to the hypocrisy, but again thats just how the world spins.

Don't change the fact America has a serious problem with guns in the hands of children and lunatics because they have more guns than just about anywhere else on earth.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Why does Mexico have a mass grave problem with their strict gun laws?

Im not sure but it sure don't change the fact that America has serious problems with guns or implementing the laws already in place to retard the wrong sorts of mad bastards getting a hold of them.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I think kidnapping would be my main concern in the likes of Mexico, where some places are concerned, especially so in Mexico City to be honest.

WTF? What does that have to do with per capita and 43,964 homicides?

www.statista.com...

With Mexico having a per capita rate of homicide of 29 per 100,000? With the USA having 16,214 homicides with a per capita rate of around 5? Despite the strict Mexican gun laws?

edit on 29-5-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

No. Again…

And the USA is becoming more like a third world country do to its corruption, politicization of justice, it’s corrupt and broken justice and mental health system. The election of Soros backed DA’s, the USA movement to defund the police, and easy bail money movement. Abolishing the 2nd amendment to make people reliant on a corrupt system of government for protection is another step closer to making the USA into a third world country.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

So. Please explain how placing strict gun laws in place like Mexico will get the USA off track to having a higher homicide rate like Mexico and not have a mass grave problem like Mexico.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join