It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many NATO officers are now in Mariupol

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Of course none were actually discovered while russia occupied the region.

No weapons of mass destruction found after occupying a sovereign country, where did we hear this before?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Your insights and information from the other side is crucial, much appreciated!

a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
hearing reports of 1000 Ukrainian marines surrendered in Mariupol ?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: donteventrip
hearing reports of 1000 Ukrainian marines surrendered in Mariupol ?

Heard the same, Russia gearing up for phase/stage 2 which is to secure the Donbass, which also involves clearing the rest of Mariupol, once that's done, it's a clear run to Kiev

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976

Of course none were actually discovered while russia occupied the region.

No weapons of mass destruction found after occupying a sovereign country, where did we hear this before?

We watched russia take them to syria, and even listened to their phone conversations.

They forgot to hide a a few hundred tons of yellowcake Uranium though, and were inviting the terrorists responsible for 9/11 to hide in their country.

Are you suggesting that someone transported the fictional nuke plant under Cherynobol to somewhere else?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I think you know what I was suggesting to.

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
I think you know what I was suggesting to.

I do.

It isn't any more true now than it was then, so why bring it up in a Ukraine thread?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Incorrect information leads to real world impacts, such as teachers being fired for not being willing to indoctrinate students with fad theories on biology. The further result are school systems brimming with teachers who present falsehoods without any opposition. An entire generation of kids grows up believing untruth to be truth.

So the words we use matters.

It is now popular to accuse Putin and Russia of carrying out genocide in Ukraine. Putin is not trying to wipe out the Ukrainian people.

Arguments can be made as to whether or not Russian forces are guilty of indiscriminately killing too many civilians in the process of fighting the Ukrainian military.

But the word GENOCIDE has a specific meaning. The evidence does not support the propaganda that there is an effort to target civilians en masse because of their ethnicity.

On the other hand we can see many videos that suggests that Ukrainian forces and civilian nationalists are targeting and killing people based on their Russian ethnicity.

There is no evidence of Russians expressing widespread desire to kill people people because they are Ukrainian. There is ample evidence of Ukrainians expressing widespread desire to kill people because they are Russian.

They are also also tens of thousands of examples in social media of pro Ukrainians expressing that Russians should be killed wherever they are found.

The consequence of falsely claiming that Russia is guilty of genocide include increasing polarization and hatred of the Russian people.

Also, the loss of perspective on the security reasons behind the Russian invasion is significant.

Claiming genocide dehumanizes and demonizes Russia. While war is sometimes justified depending on the circumstances, genocide is never justified under any circumstance. And that of course is the reason that the West is now accusing Russia of genocide.

Claiming genocide also absolves Ukraine of the responsibility of engaging in good faith negotiations to bring about an end of the war. There can be no negotiation with a party that is simply determined to wipe all of your people out of existence.

So the use of the phrase genocide by the West is intended to prevent any progress toward peace to be made through negotiations.

We should push back against the use of the word genocide in social media so that we can reduce the power of that propaganda that is intended to prolong and even expand the conflict.

Our goal should be to advocate for an end to the war as quickly as possible... before these maniacs drag the entire world into a nuclear holocaust.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: donteventrip

I haven't seen anyone throwing around the 'genocide' term about russia's brutal invasion of Ukraine, and it's russia that walked away from negotiations after making absurd demands.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Video straight from russian PR officers, as presented by their lancaster stooge on beforeitsnews.

No thanks.

Only homegrown poppycock propaganda for you, right?

Only those with a reputation for honesty and accuracy, like ISW.

Lancaster bio:

wikispooks.com...

I'm not certain wikispooks meets the criteria "a reputation for honesty and accuracy".

Why would you base your opinion of reputation on a site without a reputation?

I've never heard of them. Sounds like a LARP that made it to the big times.

Can I pick a wiki to use too?

He posts his videos on beforeitsnews, wikispooks just provides a little more info on him.

Beforeitsnews?

LOL

That doesn't help his credibility.

If that's what you consider reliable while you're railing against the OP you should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Video straight from russian PR officers, as presented by their lancaster stooge on beforeitsnews.

No thanks.

Only homegrown poppycock propaganda for you, right?

Only those with a reputation for honesty and accuracy, like ISW.

Lancaster bio:

wikispooks.com...

I'm not certain wikispooks meets the criteria "a reputation for honesty and accuracy".

Why would you base your opinion of reputation on a site without a reputation?

I've never heard of them. Sounds like a LARP that made it to the big times.

Can I pick a wiki to use too?

He posts his videos on beforeitsnews, wikispooks just provides a little more info on him.

Beforeitsnews?

LOL

That doesn't help his credibility.

If that's what you consider reliable while you're railing against the OP you should be ashamed of yourself.

Was referring to the lancaster videos posted by others here, the ones I've been ridiculing, not supporting.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Mariopol will be teaming with British, NATO, Yanks, French, Dutch the usual merenaries sent on forward missions to face off Russia. Ukraine's army is British trained, exactly the same as Jordan etc effectively a protectorte of sorts

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You haven't heard anyone say the word Genocide? Try the United States of America President Joe Biden...

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Seems Canada chimes in :

Trudeau in turn evokes a "genocide" in Ukraine
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau spoke of a "genocide" in Ukraine for the first time, following in the footsteps of US President Joe Biden, who used the same term the day before.

"We can talk more and more about genocide," he said Wednesday in front of journalists who questioned him about the words of the American president, in Quebec. Until now, Mr. Trudeau had refused to use this word.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It’s China we should really be worried about.
While we’re all praying, crying, donating and rooting for Ukraine China is planning a hostile takeover of Taiwan, and more.

Putin can’t even take a minor country like Ukraine, and the rest of the world is too scared to intervene.

If this is any indication how other nations treat others that’s not in their club (NATO) then China is definitely not going to stop with Taiwan, they are claiming rights to several other places, South China Sea for example.

China’s military power far surpasses Russia’s and they could also crush the world economy and supply chain in a matter of days. All they would have to do is stop exporting EVERYTHING. This obviously means medicine too, witch almost all medication precursor ingredients are from China .
China literally has the world by the balls

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Just to show the hypocrisy in your wordings. Now move along.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Seems Canada chimes in :

Trudeau in turn evokes a "genocide" in Ukraine
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau spoke of a "genocide" in Ukraine for the first time, following in the footsteps of US President Joe Biden, who used the same term the day before.

"We can talk more and more about genocide," he said Wednesday in front of journalists who questioned him about the words of the American president, in Quebec. Until now, Mr. Trudeau had refused to use this word.

I stand corrected.

Some democrats in the U.S. said the same thing today.

They're all idiots, there is no evidence of a genocidal campaign.

There's plenty of things to blame russia for without making things up.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

You haven't heard anyone say the word Genocide? Try the United States of America President Joe Biden...

Perhaps you haven't heard, I consume almost zero msm until it's posted here for ridicule.

I corrected my statement, it seems the biden idiot and others are ignorantly throwing that term around.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Matt11

Agreed. China has 10 times the population of Russia. That's massive. Also, China territory is not too shabby either. Distance between Bangor, Maine and San Francisco is 4,467 km. Distance between Jixi and Kashi tops that at 4,474 km. If I were to say, China is a bigger threat to America than Russia ever was.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join