It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many NATO officers are now in Mariupol

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

If anything you should support the uprising in Russia that wants a new leader

Do you know the majority of Russians remember the last time US regime changed Russia with a puppet like Yeltsin.

I dont think such a thing is going to happen as it did in the past.

Why are u supporting Ukraine? why do you trust MSM on this issue when they lied about the other conflicts?
edit on 11-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: radaghast5
honestly?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

How many Russian officers are in Ukraine right now?

Coz i imagine the answer is too many.
edit on 11-4-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LastFirst

(post by LastFirst removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Definitely people of significance at Azovstal, the Ukrainians have also lost a great number of helicopters through attempted evacuations, I've also heard the rumour of a three-star US general in there

The general was completely fake russian propaganda, give it up already.

Those helicopters are air ambulances, and they have been taking wounded soldiers and civilians out of Marioupol every day for over a month, russia just got lucky after capturing a few Stingers and were finally able to shoot down a few.

Right, I think people on the ground there know slightly more than you do, Macron's already confirmed many French NATO personnel in there also

edit on 09-19-1976 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Lies... Pure lies... Do you support operations like Iraqi freedom? Drones and choppers laughing about murdering civilians and kids.

Do you support the saints of Ukraine?

edit on 11 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Bb

edit on 11 4 2022 by LastFirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Do you support what the Ukrainian forces had been doing for the past 8 years in Ukraine against the people of Donbass and donetsk? and others in Eastern areas of Ukraine?

To be fair to you please do some research on the conflict and you will than understand why it happened.

edit on 11-4-2022 by vNex92 because: In a to a reponse to that user i hope that is ok.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Yeah I think the coverage is despicable.

How difficult is it to just report the exact truth.

It’s all smoke and mirrors in that this war could disappear as easily as covidmania did and it’s a disgraceful travesty that it will continue into the foreseeable future.

Your absolutely correct Vnex, more accurate research needed.

a reply to: vNex92

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Journalism, MSM has taken a side in the conflict once again in another conflict and had you noticed how they had never shown you the interviews or what the people in the East or Donbass people want or believe from this Russian assistance?

The Ukrainian side with the US/UK aligned had a chance to stop it they still think they can beat a super power in their own near borders.

While hurting the world economy.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I for one appreciate the information provided by all sides except the MSM.

P

Every source he uses is Russian MSM and Ministry of Defense.

Are you confused?

My question is how are they claiming to monitor comma when they’ve already admitted they’re basically using phone lines?

Did they forget their outdated military comm service needs 3g, 4g which is nonexistent in eastern Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The silence on that issue is deafening and makes the reporting impotent.

There is a resolute strength in honest unbiased reporting of the facts.

a reply to: vNex92

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Thank you for the continued updates.

Seconded.

Noticed the pattern of people ... just waiting ... to cast aspersions onto the truth as soon as RussianTroll posts it? I find that to be as entertaining as anything else I'm seeing on the boards lately. They're doing anything they can to derail his threads before they get off of page 1.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Now that you mention it I do see, lol, far out how did I not pick up on that!

a reply to: Snarl

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Well written as always.

Would you care to speculate why they're so reluctant to have a meeting between the intelligence officers?

Why would they allow that to ruin negotiations.

a reply to: Snarl
Thirdeded-ed
edit on 4/11/22 by Ksihkehe because: ETA reply

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Thanks for this summary. I'm taking it with a grain of salt as any information regarding the situation in Ukraine but I do believe it's closer to the truth than the official western narrative.

If Russia sits on something truly embarrassing for France/Macron it will need to be shown to the public within the next ten days and with absolutely undeniable proof. On April 24th is the second and final round of the French presidential elections.

That might actually be our last best hope of avoiding an open conflict between Russia and NATO.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Dalamax

Journalism, MSM has taken a side in the conflict once again in another conflict and had you noticed how they had never shown you the interviews or what the people in the East or Donbass people want or believe from this Russian assistance?

The Ukrainian side with the US/UK aligned had a chance to stop it they still think they can beat a super power in their own near borders.

While hurting the world economy.

Western media coverage has been disgusting from day one of this war, I'm going to say this again, because I've had this debate countless times on here over the years, Western media is a controlled narrative especially concerning war, the Iraq invasion back in 2013 is a great example; print the misinformation/disinformation and there you have your pre-text for war, regardless of what is true or isn't, it has been used countless times over the years.

From "Manufacturing Consent" (Herman and Chomsky)

Propaganda model of communication

The book introduced the propaganda model of communication, which is still developing today.

The propaganda model for the manufacture of public consent describes five editorially distorting filters, which are applied to the reporting of news in mass communications media. These five filters of editorial bias are:

Size, ownership, and profit orientation: The dominant mass-media outlets are large profit-based operations, and therefore they must cater to the financial interests of the owners such as corporations and controlling investors. The size of a media company is a consequence of the investment capital required for the mass-communications technology required to reach a mass audience of viewers, listeners, and readers.

The advertising licence to do business: Since the majority of the revenue of major media outlets derives from advertising (not from sales or subscriptions), advertisers have acquired a "de facto licensing authority."

Media outlets are not commercially viable without the support of advertisers. News media must therefore cater to the political prejudices and economic desires of their advertisers. This has weakened the working class press, for example, and also helps explain the attrition in the number of newspapers.

Sourcing mass media news: Herman and Chomsky argue that "the large bureaucracies of the powerful subsidize the mass media, and gain special access [to the news], by their contribution to reducing the media's costs of acquiring and producing, news. The large entities that provide this subsidy become 'routine' news sources and have privileged access to the gates. Non-routine sources must struggle for access, and may be ignored by the arbitrary decision of the gatekeepers."

Editorial distortion is aggravated by the news media's dependence upon private and governmental news sources. If a given newspaper, television station, magazine, etc., incurs disfavour from the sources, it is subtly excluded from access to information. Consequently, it loses readers or viewers, and ultimately, advertisers. To minimize such financial danger, news media businesses editorially distort their reporting to favour government and corporate policies in order to stay in business.

Flak and the enforcers: "Flak" refers to negative responses to a media statement or program (e.g. letters, complaints, lawsuits, or legislative actions). Flak can be expensive to the media, either due to loss of advertising revenue, or due to the costs of legal defense or defence of the media outlet's public image. Flak can be organized by powerful, private influence groups (e.g. think tanks). The prospect of eliciting flak can be a deterrent to the reporting of certain kinds of facts or opinions.

Anti-communism/war on terror: Anti-communism was included as a filter in the original 1988 edition of the book, but Chomsky argues that since the end of the Cold War (1945–91) anticommunism was replaced by the "war on terror" as the major social control mechanism.

In specific regard to Ukraine, Mint Press have a good piece on the organizations shaping their PR campaign and subsequent Western media distortion:

Ukraine’s Propaganda War: International PR Firms, DC Lobbyists and CIA Cutouts

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
this is why i come to ATS - Not saying i believe everything word for word but def some truth in this.

lots of hush hush from western media about Mariupol. There is Def more going on than we are being told.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join