It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many NATO officers are now in Mariupol

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: donteventrip

I feel the word genocide is getting thrown around an awful a lot lately.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Matt11

They don't call Chinese men the most intelligent men on the planet for nothing. There's a reason China is the oldest continuous civilization in the world while all the others have long fallen.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tastaufen

It's a huge triggering word. Just heard Trump is now calling it Genocide. When Trump and Biden agree on something, you know something IS NOT RIGHT !!!

Yes, who cares what Trump has to say. Not a fan but I think he will be a major player in the upcoming election.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Tastaufen

Wrong.. Japan is
Most intelligent countries 2022

Here are the 10 countries with the highest IQs:

Japan (106.48)
Taiwan (106.47)
Singapore (105.89)
Hong Kong (105.37)
China (104.1)
South Korea (102.35)
Belarus (101.6)
Finland (101.2)
Liechtenstein (101.07)
Germany (100.74)

Russia didn´t get in the list !
edit on 14-4-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"How many NATO officers are now in Mariupol?"

Don't you mean "on" Mariupol?

Considering the place has been near enough levelled and destroyed by Russian forces.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: donteventrip
hearing reports of 1000 Ukrainian marines surrendered in Mariupol ?

This seems to be pretty well confirmed now. The real question is, are they "marines" or Azov neo-Nazis?

I guess we'll find out by how the Russians treat them. If it's the former, they'll probably be treated decently. If the latter, they'll most likely be fed into the nearest wood chipper.
edit on 14-4-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The invaded the place looking for Nazis AndyFromMichigan.

And they were claiming that Azov brigade was one of the main places full of neo-Nazis.

Cant see how Russia will in any way turn round now and treat said POW as anything other than Nazis else their justification for being there kind of looses credibility.

Those marines fought well, and fought their hearts out, until they simply ran out of equipment and ammunition.

Good luck to the poor sods.
edit on 14-4-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The invaded the place looking for Nazis AndyFromMichigan.

And they were claiming that Azov brigade was one on the main places full of neo-Nazis.

Cant see how Russia will in any way turn round now and treat said POW as anything other than Nazis else their justification for being there kind of looses credibility.

Those marines fought well, and fought their hearts out, until they simply ran out of equipment and ammunition.

Good luck to the poor sods.

Doesn't look too good for Aiden Aislin, according to him he says "he didn't do any fighting", personally I don't believe him and if he's being paraded around in handcuffs, I think he's being suspected of war crimes.

On that point, the Russians have already started investigations on some captured already, unsurprisingly for killing civilians

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Where Aiden Aislin is concerned, my thoughts are a person would need to be insane to have gone over their and gotten involved in all that mess if it could have been avoided.

Fact is if everyone decided the only cause for war or to rise up against there fellow man, was when invasion arose, nobody would be silly enough to invade.

That perfect world does not exist all the same, nor is lightly to anytime soon.

Russia are in the wrong place, Putin can end it all simply by coming to the peace table in good faith and returning his troops to whence they came.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Where Aiden Aislin is concerned, my thoughts are a person would need to be insane to have gone over their and gotten involved in all that mess if it could have been avoided.

Fact is if everyone decided the only cause for war or to rise up against there fellow man was when invasion arose nobody would be silly enough to invade.

That perfect world does not exist all the same, nor is lightly to anytime soon.

Russia are in the wrong place, Putin can end it all simply by coming to the peace table in good faith and returning his troops to whence they came.

Can't do that, if he did then the Ukrainian government would start terrorizing the pro-Russian people again, which is one of the reasons why Russia invaded in the first place.

Russia won't stop until they've met all their objectives

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

He will likely hang, firing squad or Gulag for 20 years.

One nation's freedom fighter is another's terrorist.

Putin said repeatedly any foreign mercs will not be granted POW status.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: donteventrip

He will likely hang, firing squad or Gulag for 20 years.

One nation's freedom fighter is another's terrorist.

Putin said repeatedly any foreign mercs will not be granted POW status.

I've gotta say I can't work up any sympathy for a mercenary.

I hope the pay was worth it.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Problem with Russia's "objectives" is that they change like the wind.

Started off Putin wanted Kyiv, and the whole of the entire Ukraine brought back into the Russian fold with ticker tape parades and flower garlands inside a week.

Now its all about Donbass.

Russia invaded because Putin was obviously told it was a credible option, turns out that's not the case when presented with the paper tiger Ukraine choose to fight for the very survival and freedom as a nation no less as which Putin does not even recognise as such.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Started off Putin wanted Kyiv, and the whole of the entire Ukraine brought back into the Russian fold with ticker tape parades and flower garlands inside a week.

That was an MSM myth, the objectives were the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine, and both objectives are well on the way to being complete

Russia invaded because Putin was obviously told it was a credible option, turns out that's not the case when presented with the paper tiger Ukraine choose to fight for the very survival and freedom as a nation no less as which Putin does not even recognise as such.

The Russians aren't stupid, they knew they would get a fight, and indeed they are, but another MSM myth is that the Russian army are somehow incompetent, not even remotely true

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I'm just wondering how many ships Russia can lose or have taken out in what, for all intents and purpose, in a land war.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Myth my arse look at the troop deployments in the beginning Zcustosmorum that tells you all thats required.

He was after that place in spades including Kyiv.

And if Russia were not stupid, or at least severely misinformed, then why do they look like a paper tiger?

Guess its all part of the plan, same with losing all those troops and equipment?

Plain as day they were after more than just Donbass.

As to incompetent, that's exactly what they are and only 70 odd miles from home no less.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Myth my arse look at the troop deployments in the beginning Zcustosmorum that tells you all that required.

He was after that place in spades including Kyiv.

And if Russia were not stupid, or at least severely misinformed, then why do they look like a paper tiger?

Guess its all part of the plan, same with losing all those troops and equipment?

Plain as day they were after more than just Donbass.

As to incompetent, that's exactly what they are and only 70 odd miles from home no less.

It was an MSM myth, not once did Putin or the Russian MOD say they were going to take Kiev, you actually believe the MSM tripe?

City warfare and indeed besieging a city in military terms is suicide, the Russians know that, hell anyone that's looked at military warfare knows that.

Get real man

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I do however seem to recall Putin and MOD types state the Russian presence on the border was nothing more than a ""military exercise"".

That was not MSM tripe now was it.

As to what i believe, again mate, go look at Russia initial invasion and troop deployments.

Russian never imagined they would have to fight in an urban theatre of war in the manner they are now doing or that Ukraine would put up the resistance they did and continue to do so.

As to getting "real man" well that's a spoon full of medicine Mr Putin could be doing with imho.

Coz the reality is Russia has bitten off far more than shew can chew or ever hope to hold down.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I do however seem to recall Putin and MOD types state the Russian presence on the border was nothing more than a ""military exercise"".

That was not MSM tripe now was it.

As to what i believe, again mate, go look at Russia initial invasion and troop deployments.

Russian never imagined they would have to fight in an urban theatre of war in the manner they are now doing or that Ukraine would put up the resistance they did and continue to do so.

As to getting "real man" well that's a spoon full of medicine Mr Putin could be doing with imho.

Coz the reality is Russia has bitten off far more than shew can chew or ever hope to hold down.

You know, jumping the subject to avoid admitting you were full of it on your first point is a real slick move

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

How am i jumping the subject?

Im simply illustrating that Putin and his ilk tell lies, repeatedly so, even before this whole invasion kicked off, sorry ""Special Military Exercise"".

Which is rather a salient point imho.

You cannot trust a word that come out his lying puss Zcustosmorum.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join