It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many NATO officers are now in Mariupol

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I heard another 160 Ukrainian militants peacefully surrendered just recently in this area.

The president actor could care less about the citizens or soldiers of Ukraine. The more death he can sell, the better his ratings in his mind even if he had to fake it.

Most 🇺🇦 troops are seriously demoralized and broken but the globalist have a war to push with great determination so be ready for the spin and escalation as more truth comes to light.

I do hope the remaining troops is Azovstol surrender as well and the real people of this world will continue to see these cabal manipulators as the scum they are.

Great thread OP and I thank the mods for keeping it on topic.
edit on 11-4-2022 by starshift because: Added

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thanks for your support my friend. To be honest, when I saw a flurry of low insults, I decided not to answer anyone in this thread at all. But now the emotions are gone, perhaps they achieved this)))

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Thank you. You know, my opinion is this. Representatives of intelligence agencies of different countries will always agree with each other. They are professionals, and they know that if in one part of the world they do meanness against their colleagues on the other side, then in another part of the world they will definitely receive an answer.
But... Then politicians intervene and everything goes along an absurd path. So it is in Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Thank you. Over the years spent on our forum, I think I have become a real ATS-er. I have a lot of material on conspiracy, mysterious and historical topics of the forum, but now, unfortunately, Ukraine is the main topic. I hope that this year the topic of UKriana will end, and we will return to the previous rhythm and the same topics)))

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Thank you my friend. Yes, from large surrenders, recently 267 marines surrendered in an organized manner, then 30 people, yesterday another 160. Two things happen to them after conversations and filtration work. Those who committed war crimes are waiting for the court of the DPR. Whoever did not commit, but fought honestly, will return home to their families after a while.
Although the propaganda of Ukraine is so strong that it is impossible to believe everyone. Remember the garrison of Zmeinny Island? This is where the fake "Russian warship" meme was born. Zelensky declared everyone dead and declared 14 people posthumously Heroes of Ukraine. But 80-something people actually just surrendered, there are many videos of how they were taken to Sevastopol, fed, watered and provided with excellent conditions. Then, at the very beginning, the Russians believed that only Nazi battalions were infected with Nazism, and the military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine should be treated with utmost respect. This was officially announced by Putin. But in the future, the captive sailors on the island of Zmetnny took subscriptions that they would no longer fight and were allowed to go home. But many of them, having returned to Kyiv, began to lie about Russia and tell tall tales. Many again went to war, violating their subscription. I don't think they'll be captured again.
This is the level of zombification of Ukrainians.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

We shall not let this site turn into Reddit. We must seek the truth no matter how uncomfortable it may be. No matter who is on what side, there is only 1 truth.

It's nice to have an actual discussion about Ukraine as everything on Reddit and other War sites is pure 100% Ukrainian.

War is hell.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: donteventrip

The Ukrainian soldiers at Mariupol had surrendered.
Judging from the vids.

Ukranki8an soldiers would surrender the far right soldiers dont surrender.
edit on 11-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

How many NATO officers are now in Mariupol

Apparently they're desperate too evacuate someone ...

Unsuccessful attempt to evacuate leaders in Mariupol by sea

On the evening of April 8 , a cargo vessel suddenly changed its course 30 kilometers southeast off Mariupol and attempted to break through from the sea to the Mariupol seaport blocked by the Black Sea Fleet

After failing to adhere to warnings ... A direct hit started fire on the stern of the vessel , as a result, the crew established contact , confirming their readiness to obey orders.

Previous actions to evacuate them by helicopter have failed

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

Funny, so you think a cargo ship was sent evacuate the last Ukrainian forces in Marioupol?

When russia already occupies the port in Marioupol.

That is a pretty creative excuse for why russia attacked a civilian cargo ship though, did you just make it up yourself?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

The US MSM is nothing but cover for the Democratic party and a propaganda wing of that same party . Their lies have been proven false time after time and nothing changes . All this stuff about Ukraine will fade and the truth will come out eventually . Unfortunately a lot of people have to die first , my opinion is there is wrongdoing and guilt from all sides of this so called war .

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

The US MSM is nothing but cover for the Democratic party and a propaganda wing of that same party . Their lies have been proven false time after time and nothing changes . All this stuff about Ukraine will fade and the truth will come out eventually . Unfortunately a lot of people have to die first , my opinion is there is wrongdoing and guilt from all sides of this so called war .

Did anyone else invade a non threatening neighbor to steal land, or is it still only russia?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Thank you. You know, my opinion is this. Representatives of intelligence agencies of different countries will always agree with each other. They are professionals, and they know that if in one part of the world they do meanness against their colleagues on the other side, then in another part of the world they will definitely receive an answer.
But... Then politicians intervene and everything goes along an absurd path. So it is in Ukraine.

I'm glad that's your assessment. These aren't children and can behave toward one another to have a brief meeting.

My assessment is the same, all negotiations must go up the chain.

My guess is western leadership is afraid the Russian officers are going to give their counterparts data. I think this can be the only reason for this meeting to be so important for both parties. Information exchange done personally, to some degree, insures the data is "true" if presented properly. Digital documents are not really reliable and even as a novice I can pass a forgery through some very keen eyes.

Do you know if this requirement was involved in any other areas where there were negotiations? If so, did the western forces refuse? Abandon patriotism for a moment and ask yourself, would Russia use this meeting as an opportunity to take the officers for interrogation? This would seem a very poor choice to me which would lead to overt western engagement, but I want to know if you think it's possible.

I find it very odd that the meeting was the only thing that they refused to do when it meant their safe egress was eliminated. Very very odd, unless one of our many vets or active duty have a take on it maybe? Maybe it's SOP and I just am unaware. I make no claim to any level of expertise here.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

What possible 'data' are western agencies 'afraid' to receive from russian agencies?

Is the nukes under Cherynobol again?

Or the weapons lab nonsense.

Russia was repeatedly asked by the west to provide evidence, russia who simply had none.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

This is interesting info. I do not know if it is all true, but it is interesting.

Where do you get this information from anyway, I have heard a tiny bit about parts of what you said, but it was not diffinitive at all, this seems to be way more direct in what has been going on, and If true, the leaks would not be coming from France or Germany in my opinion.

Which makes it seem like it is tied to information from Russia. It could be propaganda, or just an explanation.

I cannot believe this without verification....but it is still interesting and I will not discredit it either because I don't know if it is partially correct even if it is Russian propaganda..

The fact that you call yourself RussianTroll kind of makes me leery of believing it is true. You could just be a good story writer.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

What possible 'data' are western agencies 'afraid' to receive from russian agencies?

Is the nukes under Cherynobol again?

Or the weapons lab nonsense.

Russia was repeatedly asked by the west to provide evidence, russia who simply had none.

Waaaaah waaaaah waaaaah

You really don't want people talking to him do you? Tough. Deal with it.

You're lucky has to use Google translate or we'd be going much faster.

We're going much faster in PMs though... oops, did I let that slip?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

They already have and until it's over, there will be many more, I've seen many videos of the dead from both sides already. The battle of Donbass is on the verge of kicking off, Ukrainian forces surrendering in batches over the last few days, apparently the ones left are running out of ammunition, not surprising considering Russia has destroyed most of their production infrastructure.

Depending on what the remaining Ukrainian troops do, it's just a matter of time until Russia finish them off, obviously the likes of the Azov troops will probably fight to the death; there are rumours that Russian special forces have already started tracking down their leaders. *

And back to the original point, here's a video from the last few days of Ukrainian citizens being shelled again (by Ukrainian forces), much as they have been for the past eight years, not that the MSM will ever tell you that of course. For them, it's a case of being killed or losing everything you own:

edit on 09-19-1976 by Zcustosmorum because: * They already have, killed a right-wing commander called Taras Bobanich 5km South of Raisin

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
All very interesting Russian Troll. Oh by the way, do you have any news on the Russian citizens who don't want Putin's war? They are having a hard time getting their voices out in Russia. See I'm American. No one tells me what I can and can't say.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance
See I'm American. No one tells me what I can and can't say.

I'm an American too.

Remember these?

What a pathetic attempt at trolling and on a forum full of Americans that know better.

LOL
edit on 4/11/22 by Ksihkehe because: Keep 'em guessing.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Video straight from russian PR officers, as presented by their lancaster stooge on beforeitsnews.

No thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Definitely people of significance at Azovstal, the Ukrainians have also lost a great number of helicopters through attempted evacuations, I've also heard the rumour of a three-star US general in there

I’ve heard Evil Presley and John Lennon are secretly kept their in DUMBs owned by the cabalalal Xi

They’re know to be khazian gods from epoch

Xx the military is the only way xxx

Xx Dark to light xx

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join