It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many NATO officers are now in Mariupol

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Thank you Mr RT for a honest civil debate and ignore those that do not offer the same simple curtosy back in return .

What is surfacing from a laptop as I just replied in another thread is interesting , I still have my MK 12 Kasparov chess computer from the 90s and still play the occasional game but I do wonder at the games we are seeking played out now on a global scale and just where this game is headed .

Zelenski is a interesting person/actor and has amassed a fortune playing the piano badly and seems to be a dry land sailor with his 5 yachts and American mansions and earnings of 50 -100 + million a year ,not bad in a country where the monthly wage is $ 500 .

I enjoy reading Generals memoirs from all over the world when I get my hands on them very insightful at times and unlike our glorious leaders in the UK/USA. Mr Putin seems to be able to string sentences together and not ramble or bluster like fools .

Nostrovia

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

"Thank you Mr RT for a honest"

The part about the 3 star general, bio weapon drones, or nukes under Cherynobol?

Hilarious!

edit on 11-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Definitely people of significance at Azovstal, the Ukrainians have also lost a great number of helicopters through attempted evacuations, I've also heard the rumour of a three-star US general in there

I’ve heard Evil Presley and John Lennon are secretly kept their in DUMBs owned by the cabalalal Xi

They’re know to be khazian gods from epoch

Xx the military is the only way xxx

Xx Dark to light xx

I heard there is a race of arians from zeta riticuli and they had a base there. And NATO was trying to rescue them in exchange for some beam weapons and an agreement to help destroy the Russian nuclear threat.
The aliens are currently trapped but soon another rescue attempt will be made to return them to the moon base. Apparently time is running out however since the vogons have sent a battle cruiser to the Sol system to capture them and try them in galactic court.
edit on 4/11/22 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

The part about the 3 star general, bio weapon drones, or nukes under Cherynobol?

Hilarious!

I have worked at underground labs in atomic facilities not in the Ukraine but in the UK and I will go onto my house computer rather than my phone , some people watch the news I would read war is a racket by smedley Butler or chi Hoating who I mentioned elsewhere .

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Hilarious!

I have worked at underground labs in atomic facilities not in the Ukraine but in the UK and I will go onto my house computer rather than my phone , some people watch the news I would read war is a racket by smedley Butler or chi Hoating who I mentioned elsewhere .

russian troops have already been there and found zero evidence of that secret nuke factory and base under Cherynobol.

Maybe time to give up on that one already?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Definitely people of significance at Azovstal, the Ukrainians have also lost a great number of helicopters through attempted evacuations, I've also heard the rumour of a three-star US general in there

Re: min.news...

Those who say this U.S. General was NOT captured by Russians inside of Ukraine are really loud in their denial.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

At no point did I say anything about underground nuke plants ,it was chemical engineering laboratories I was reading about and where the funding was coming from ,I am on my phone so find this thing difficult to use , I can fix that tomorrow ,you cannot fix stupid though like not deleting hard drives with military grade software .

Mind you I do not need to or smoke crack

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

At no point did I say anything about underground nuke plants ,it was chemical engineering laboratories I was reading about and where the funding was coming from ,I am on my phone so find this thing difficult to use , I can fix that tomorrow ,you cannot fix stupid though like not deleting hard drives with military grade software .

Mind you I do not need to or smoke crack

The russians and russian invasion supporters claimed that Ukrainian nazis were building and stockpiling dirty bombs there.

Of course none were actually discovered while russia occupied the region.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Re: min.news...

Those who say this U.S. General was NOT captured by Russians inside of Ukraine are really loud in their denial.

From your same 'source' article:

There are 24 kilometers of tunnels under the Mariupol steel plant, with a depth of up to 30 meters, there is a NATO secret biological laboratory PIT-404, and the tunnels are equipped with armor-protected bunker structures. There were about 240 foreigners inside, including officers from NATO and the French Foreign Legion, as well as personnel from biological laboratories

With zero evidence of course.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Sounds like a plot out of Escape from Tarkov.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Video straight from russian PR officers, as presented by their lancaster stooge on beforeitsnews.

No thanks.

Only homegrown poppycock propaganda for you, right?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Video straight from russian PR officers, as presented by their lancaster stooge on beforeitsnews.

No thanks.

Only those with a reputation for honesty and accuracy, like ISW.

Lancaster bio:

wikispooks.com...

edit on 11-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

No thanks.

Lancaster bio:

wikispooks.com...

I'm not certain wikispooks meets the criteria "a reputation for honesty and accuracy".

Why would you base your opinion of reputation on a site without a reputation?

I've never heard of them. Sounds like a LARP that made it to the big times.

Can I pick a wiki to use too?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

He's a fancy boy.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

That's a major problem with most claims it seems. Lack of evidence. Video evidence is the best. George Floyd's family went from a net worth of $80,000 to $26,000,000, thanks to a video.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Promoting the wartime memorabilia versions of MyPillow?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hello, my friend. You want to know where I get my information from. I will tell you.

According to the old rules and criteria, in particular journalism, information is considered reliable if there is confirmation from at least three independent sources. Please note that not thousands of retellings from one source, but from three independent ones.

In Russia, official information from the Ministry of Defense is very scarce and dosed. The Ministry of Defense publishes only repeatedly verified information. It may hide a part or only hint at some information, this is due to military necessity. But distortions, especially intentional ones, are very rare.

In addition to official verified and confirmed information, I use the Telegram channels of war correspondents who are directly in the troops. But not all, but mostly only those whom I know personally, with whom I am familiar and friendly, or those whom I trust. These war correspondents are in no way connected with the official media, they have their own resources and publications independent of the state. For example, I communicate and subscribe to Yuri Kotenok’s Telegram channels (“Voenkor Kotenok Zet” channel). I have known him personally since 2015 and worked with him in his projects. He was seriously wounded in the fall of 2020 during the conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh when an Azerbaijani missile hit the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. At that moment, Yuri was in this Temple. The injuries were severe and his friends were very worried about him.
I will also mention military officer Sergei Lebedev (callsign "Shaggy"), his channel "Shaggy Zet Nikolaev". I have known him personally since 2012. He is a former leader of the resistance to the Nazis in the city of Nikolaev, fled from there to Luhansk in 2014 and for 6 years was a simple fighter in the trenches. Together with his comrades, he created his own independent Internet publication Voskhod-Info, with which I also collaborated.

I trust information from such sources, especially since it is confirmed by other independent sources.

In this thread, a little lower, there is information about a secret bio-laboratory in the Azovstal dungeon. Of course, I know this information too. But I did not write about it in this thread, because I am not sure of its reliability, there is only one source, and I do not want to bring unverified information to the members of the forum.

Did I answer your questions?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Russia is trying to flush out a Ukrainian Billionaire from his underground bunker complex?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

No thanks.

Lancaster bio:

wikispooks.com...

I'm not certain wikispooks meets the criteria "a reputation for honesty and accuracy".

Why would you base your opinion of reputation on a site without a reputation?

I've never heard of them. Sounds like a LARP that made it to the big times.

Can I pick a wiki to use too?

He posts his videos on beforeitsnews, wikispooks just provides a little more info on him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join