It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia accused of massacre, genocide over Bucha

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The pursuit of one man's dream of a Greater Russia.

Greater Russia nonsense.
I can see how well the EU is expanding as a super state without a blitzkrieg using political laundering agaisnt those who wish that dont.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: nugget1

Bucha Massacre.

en.wikipedia.org...

And the whole world immediately believed)))) You live in your own invented world.

Motor race in Berlin in support of Russia. The organizers claim that 5,000 cars are participating.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

You have no point here. Eu has many sovereign countries which united not as a military power but for economy reasons. Eu has no army of their own.. so why would that be so worrysome for Russia?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Berlin has 25,000 Russian citizens

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

PM for you, dollukka.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It’s not like their skinning people or nailing their intestines to a post and making them walk round it till their insides are out.

Or even hanging peeps from lightposts or bridges.

I don’t think evil is what you think it is. At the most these ones are lawless and possibly poorly disciplined, the latter charge being worse then the former.

a reply to: alldaylong

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Some reports are that putin has a team of cancer doctors are him. True or not you decide.
But if true then we are dealing with a man that knows his end is near and has nothing to lose.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Funny how the headlines at ATS go.

When it's Russia, it's accused.

When it's Ukraine, it's a fact.

edit on 3-4-2022 by GravitySucks because: it to it's

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The Truth will eventually come out i wonder how well the politicians will respond to the truth? they are already losing Pakistan in the region.

I am close friends with Pakistanis in Russia. The chairman of the business community of Pakistanis in Russia is my friend. I know that now Britain is preparing a color revolution in Pakistan, a vote of no confidence in Imran Khan, the president. Pakistan is now supported by Russia and China, British rule in India and Pakistan has long ended. And this is the "merit" primarily of the British and their colonial policy and the millions of killings of Pakistanis and Indians. People remember everything.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I understand that this video is fake and staged

Prove this with more than just your word.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Motor race in Berlin in support of Russia.

LOL.

And what do you imagine if something like that happened in Moscow in support of Ukraine ?

You don't need to answer, we already know.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

With luck, this is true, and with even greater luck, one of the docs will put him and the world out of this misery. The sooner the better.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Berlin has 25,000 Russian citizens

Not Russian citizens, but Russian Germans. And they are little exposed to British propaganda and know perfectly well what is happening in reality.
Yes, and they think the British Wikipedia sucks)))

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I trust disney over anything coming out of russia right now.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

What on earth are you talking about?

There are no NATO or US nuclear weapons in Poland or Romania, at all.
There's no need to put nuclear weapons there, what would be the benefit?

There is a Missile Defence System designed to destroy incoming missiles.

What you really should ask yourself is: Why did all those former USSR regions and Warsaw Pact countries beg for membership of NATO and/or EU rather stay within the Russian sphere of influence?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Motor race in Berlin in support of Russia.

LOL.

And what do you imagine if something like that happened in Moscow in support of Ukraine ?

You don't need to answer, we already know.

There are many videos showing pro-Ukrainian actions in Moscow, Kherson, Melitopol. And no one shoots them in the knees and genitals, no one puts bags on their heads and ties them to slobs and rapes them.
This is called democracy and human rights, in contrast to Ukraine and the West supporting Nazism.
By the way, only 2 countries in the UN General Assembly voted against the glorification of Nazism - the United States and Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Liars often believe other liars. I don't know why that is. But there is somewhere in the Bible that talks about this. Hmm...

"But wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled."-2 Timothy 3:13.

We should not be surprised at the suppression of freedom of the press and to assemble and of speech in Russia. This has been going on for years. It will now become wider-scale. There is no freedom to report the truth. The news agencies in Russia are a mouthpiece for the government, which is basically a mafia in control, and spews the propogandic lies the government wants it to.

Even the Russian Orthodox Church is an arm of the State and indoctrinate their adherents in state propaganda, all the while persecuting God's servants in Russia. Wicked men and impostors indeed, misleading others, and being mislead themselves.

edit on 3-4-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

What on earth are you talking about?

There are no NATO or US nuclear weapons in Poland or Romania, at all.
There's no need to put nuclear weapons there, what would be the benefit?

There is a Missile Defence System designed to destroy incoming missiles.

What you really should ask yourself is: Why did all those former USSR regions and Warsaw Pact countries beg for membership of NATO and/or EU rather stay within the Russian sphere of influence?

You are ill-informed. Romania and Poland already have launchers for medium-range missiles with nuclear warheads.
Are you so ill-informed? I'm amazed the whole world knows about it.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

There are many videos showing pro-Ukrainian actions in Moscow.

Link a video then. Back up your words with evidence.

Otherwise you are talking nonsense. As usual.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

There's truth here. Putin's been using the church for decades to control the people. Such a useful tool it is.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join