It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia accused of massacre, genocide over Bucha

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

And you Russians just destroyed Ukraine, when it was part of CCCP it was considered as a bread basket of CCCP.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The only people advocating nuclear war are Putin and his lackey's.

No other leader, including Brezhnev, Andropov et al ever suggested using first strike nuclear weapons let alone repeatedly threatening it.

You, if it actually is RT, lived with the MAD scenario and know full well the implications for every single person on earth of such a conflict.
Yet you appear to support Putin and his threat of starting a nuclear holocaust just to further his own dreams of personal greatness and a Greater Russian Empire.

The UK has its own nuclear weapons and could wipe out Moscow and St. Petersburg on its own.

What a great victory for Russia, or mankind in general, that would be.

You think you can go around trying to bully and intimidate people and nations.
It doesn't wash, certainly not with us.

Russia lacks the ability to deploy its armed forces on a next door neighbour effectively, how on earth do you think you are going to be able to march across the whole of Europe and defeat a continent united in opposition against you?

Its a ridiculous suggestion.

You aren't RT, he would never be so stupid.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Personally, I am hurt by what is happening. I have many relatives and friends in Ukraine. All my life I thought that Kyiv is the most beautiful Russian city.
But after what the West has done to Ukraine and the Russian people there, there is a clear understanding that only surgery will help.
Yes, the West has won at the moment, made Judas out of tens of millions of Russian people, with the help of well-known technologies. The West has achieved that Russians are now killing Russians in Ukraine. But, now is just the beginning. This war will come to you inevitably. And then the West will not be able to blame Russia, since Russia will do exactly what the West has been doing against it for many years.
Nothing personal just business.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26433039]RussianTroll[/post

So far, it is in the West that the energy crisis and the first signs of famine are coming.

You talk some right tripe.

If Russia didn't need money, and lots of it, then it would have already have cut off gas supplies to Europe.

Why don't you think it hasn't ?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: dollukka

Personally, I am hurt by what is happening. I have many relatives and friends in Ukraine. All my life I thought that Kyiv is the most beautiful Russian city.
But after what the West has done to Ukraine and the Russian people there, there is a clear understanding that only surgery will help.
Yes, the West has won at the moment, made Judas out of tens of millions of Russian people, with the help of well-known technologies. The West has achieved that Russians are now killing Russians in Ukraine. But, now is just the beginning. This war will come to you inevitably. And then the West will not be able to blame Russia, since Russia will do exactly what the West has been doing against it for many years.
Nothing personal just business.

so the russians are the real victims? ultimately, it's not about winning because we're all in the same boat. i personally do not condemn the russians as a whole, only those who approve of this war (or military operation as you call it). although i think you're an intelligent guy, and empathetic too but you fall for putins lies and propaganda, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Try some other media than Russian.

Try to think a little.

And then maybe your mind will turn on and start asking various questions.

For example:

Why is the video of such low quality that it is impossible to see the details in it?

Why is the video so short?

Why is the action scene so small (200-300 meters of a certain street, i.e. the distance at which even the consequences of a nuclear war can be simulated)?

What prevented these people from providing us with a 20-30 minute video with an overview of the situation in a large part of the city?

What should be the situation of the execution for the dead bodies to be lying in this way?

Why didn't these people run away at the first shot?

Why did they stay in the middle of the road?

Why, if they were shot from a column of cars with simultaneous shots, did they occupy the middle of the road, preventing the cars from driving?

Why are dead people lying on the street with expensive two-story houses in the clothes of tramps?

Did these beggars live in these luxurious houses?

Why didn't the relatives of all these people take them away but leave them lying like food for the crows?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Wake up and start using your own brain, man. The West isn't forcing this retarded war to continue, it's Putin. He has the stench of rotting corpses on him and he'll drag your nation down as long as he lives.

If you want Russia to be great again one day, then you must open your eyes and face some painful realities about the state of your army and economy, like happened after the Crimean war. There's a lot of work to be done but you can't even begin until you learn some humility.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

originally posted by: dollukka

Try some other media than Russian.

Try to think a little.

And then maybe your mind will turn on and start asking various questions.

For example:

Why is the video of such low quality that it is impossible to see the details in it?

Why is the video so short?

Why is the action scene so small (200-300 meters of a certain street, i.e. the distance at which even the consequences of a nuclear war can be simulated)?

What prevented these people from providing us with a 20-30 minute video with an overview of the situation in a large part of the city?

What should be the situation of the execution for the dead bodies to be lying in this way?

Why didn't these people run away at the first shot?

Why did they stay in the middle of the road?

Why, if they were shot from a column of cars with simultaneous shots, did they occupy the middle of the road, preventing the cars from driving?

Why are dead people lying on the street with expensive two-story houses in the clothes of tramps?

Did these beggars live in these luxurious houses?

Why didn't the relatives of all these people take them away but leave them lying like food for the crows?

just take a look at the countless reports of the journalists present there. you can question everything, but ultimately one thing is certain: civilians are dying in ukraine and cities are being bombed and small villages were wipped out. no doubt there is propaganda on both sides, that is unfortunately part of the business. the dead won't care anyway.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Probably precisely because, as you wrote, only Putin is for nuclear war, the West tore up all treaties on nuclear security and moved medium-range nuclear missiles to the borders of Russia in Romania and Poland.
Answer: Russian nuclear missiles will soon appear in Nicaragua, Cuba and Venezuela. Is there more security for the West? If yes, then we are all going in the right direction. And it's not Putin's fault.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants
To be honest, I hate to respond to your attacks and vile comments. Farewell.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I'm sorry if I insulted you, but you have to hear it from someone. Mainstream media will keep lying to you and the crash back to reality will only get worse the longer you and your people allow yourselves to be fooled.

link   

originally posted by: loufo

just take a look at the countless reports of the journalists present there. you can question everything, but ultimately one thing is certain: civilians are dying in ukraine and cities are being bombed and small villages were wipped out. no doubt there is propaganda on both sides, that is unfortunately part of the business. the dead won't care anyway.

What do you suggest I take a look at?

To the countless fake reports of journalists that the West produces?

As far as I understand, your main suggestion is that I should not ask questions about what I see in the video.

But you are mistaken about me, I prefer quality over quantity.

A million false reports is no more convincing to me than one fake report.

link   

Personally, I am hurt by what is happening.

Not as much as the poor buggers who are being killed.
Or those whose whole lives are being destroyed, who are having their homes and towns and cities demolished.
Or the millions who are being displaced.

For what?
The pursuit of one man's dream of a Greater Russia.

All my life I thought that Kyiv is the most beautiful Russian city.

Ukrainian city.

But after what the West has done to Ukraine and the Russian people there,....

And what exactly has 'the West' done?

.... there is a clear understanding that only surgery will help.

The best thing that will help everyone concerned is the surgical removal of the tyrant who ordered all this unnecessary death and destruction.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Did you know they were shot in the back ? You think they would run towards the bullets ? you are watching a video which has been filmed inside a car in somewhat lousy weather and you expect it to be superb quality. two days ago i drove 200 km in one direction and my car was all dirty due melting snow and water on the road. When i look weather and road conditions in this video it is even worse.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Personally, I am hurt by what is happening.

Not as much as the poor buggers who are being killed.
Or those whose whole lives are being destroyed, who are having their homes and towns and cities demolished.
Or the millions who are being displaced.

For what?
The pursuit of one man's dream of a Greater Russia.

All my life I thought that Kyiv is the most beautiful Russian city.

Ukrainian city.

But after what the West has done to Ukraine and the Russian people there,....

And what exactly has 'the West' done?

.... there is a clear understanding that only surgery will help.

The best thing that will help everyone concerned is the surgical removal of the tyrant who ordered all this unnecessary death and destruction.

You can dream about anything. Just understand, the time will come, and the whole civilized world will speak the same words about Britain and the USA. It will be.
And to repeat the words of the president of Kievan Rus - a Nazi Jew, with a team of "Jew Bandera" (the self-name of the Jews of Ukraine), who spit on the victims of Babi Yar, Auschwitz and Maidanek, the entire Holocaust, who became Nazis, destroying the Russian people of Little Russia and New Russia - this is normal for the British ? Then the boomerang will fly to you, it is inevitable.
About Putin. Since 1941, there has not been such a unity of the Russian people in Russia as it is now. Remind me what the Russians did then? Think.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The video of Ukrainian solders kicking Russian solders in the gonads and shooting them in the kneecaps didn't garner nearly as much attention. It was instantly deemed fake; Russian propaganda.

Why are people so anxious for WWIII? knowing how thick propaganda and false flags are in this day and age, why are people willing to waste their energy on choosing sides to laud, while hating the other?

While the Ukrainian people are being force to flee, Zelensky put millions of dollars in off shore accounts and bought a 35 million dollar mansion in Sunshine, Florida on February 24, 2022.

It's important to keep an open mind; things are not all that they seem. Look for who benefits most and the ulterior motives if you wish to consider yourself fully informed, and FGS quit drinking the MSM kool-aid!

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Those kind of videos are fine and acceptable by the mainstream news media.
Those arent the videos that are needed to push a narrative to gain support for a no fly zone or boots on the ground the media demands a war.

Why are people so anxious for WWIII?

Why? isn't the answer simple? their regime changes thus far haven't be successful in the middle east. The Syrian regime change had failed now they pushed their attention to Ukraine and Balkans again.

Zelensky

The same Zelensky that is using WEF talking points on Green energy.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The Truth will eventually come out i wonder how well the politicians will respond to the truth? they are already losing Pakistan in the region.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

originally posted by: loufo

What do you suggest I take a look at?

To the countless fake reports of journalists that the West produces?

As far as I understand, your main suggestion is that I should not ask questions about what I see in the video.

But you are mistaken about me, I prefer quality over quantity.

A million false reports is no more convincing to me than one fake report.

if you really think most journalists working for western media (many are independent, btw) are spreading lies on behalf of some shadow government or whatever, then you are on the very edge of reality.

fakes are part of the reality of war nowadays. nevertheless there is war going on. that means death and destruction.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Bucha Massacre.

en.wikipedia.org...

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join