It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia accused of massacre, genocide over Bucha

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PassiveSeeker

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Kester

For me, such evidence is not new. Every day I watch dozens and hundreds of such testimonies of civilians from Mariupol, which tell about the atrocities, shelling and killings by the Nazis "Azov". About how they hide behind civilians, take them hostage and equip firing points in residential buildings, schools and hospitals.
There are thousands of such testimonies.

Didn’t Russian media claim a couple days ago they killed all of Azov command as they fled Mariupol in choppers? I don’t think they’re much of a scapegoat anymore. They’re in disarray apparently. Your own media ruined this scapegoat for you

No need to distort official Russian statements. 4 Mi-8 helicopters were shot down. Two - on approach to Mariupol. Then, under the cover of Mi-28, 3 Mi-8 helicopters landed on the territory of the Azov-Stal plant. One is still there, will not be able to fly out, one fell on land, 2 people survived, one fell into the sea, no one survived. The combat Mi-28 cover left.
Western media write that the purpose of such a risky evacuation is not the commanders of Azov, but high-ranking French "consultants", some with the rank of generals of the French army and intelligence, and even the famous Russophobe, Russian hater - Bernard-Henri Lévy, known as BHL. Hence the activity of Macron and Erdogan with their efforts to organize the "humanitarian" removal of the "civilian population" from Mariupol.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

tass.com...

Sure RMD didn’t say that?

Because Russian news say Russian Ministry of Defense did.

You distorted me. I just said exactly what the comrades said.

srbin.info...

Here’s another saying Donbas did it. Some Russian sources say they were in and some not. Some say some unit did and other sites other units. Get the story straight comrade.
edit on 3-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

If it’s a digital video camera. The sensors will create artifacts as the camera moves, the lens changes focus, and as the sensor pixels go from picking up light to dark. Or visa versa.

As i stated earlier, an optical illusion.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well I got to say if it's a fake video, then these are some truly dedicated crisis actors.

Here are two Images, the first one from the video, the second the link doesn't say when, but it's clearly not at the same time as when the trucks rolled thru be it before or after. The road is drier,and the sky clearer. all the bodies are in the same position

From the video,

Now notice the bodies, the bicycle, the car on the right by the nose scratching corpse next to the pole that the man is walking by. it's the same car as seen in the video.

here is the twitter link for the second,
twitter.com...
edit on 3-4-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Ukraine is now an independent country.
The vast majority of the Ukraine population are Ukrainians, even in the areas Russia claims.

Everything you've said is true, but I'd like to add that Zelensky himself grew up speaking Russian. He's a Jew and ethnically as Russian as any other native Russian-speaker born in Ukraine. So there are Russians fighting with their Ukrainian brothers too, there are Belarusian volunteers and allegedly even a "Legion of Free Russia" made up of POW's who switched sides.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Crash test dummies with clothes, duh. The nose scratching one just had marionette strings.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

No offense, or maybe take some, I don't care. But I watched your OP vid twice, and IMO, something is off as hell -- ALL those dead on the roadside, no blood, no visual indications on clothing of wounds or shrapnel... Look, I've been to Rotten and Best Gore many times since their inceptions & browsed around out of plain old morbid curiosity.
The videos and stills of war/massacre dead on either typically are more mangled than this, and not just from explosives. The Middle East has that market cornered in war, that's some of the most raw & honest "This is what a dead human in these circumstances REALLY looks like, Hollywood dun it rong".
edit on 4/3/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

Edit: Not disputing there is an active conflict with both sides throwing every idea & method-- plus the kitchen sink -- the first thing to be suspicious of in war is someone else's supplied truth, yo. Not every video or picture is going to he honest, or even real, ON BOTH SIDES.

So pardon me while I'm suspicious of this particular video/location's veracity.
edit on 4/3/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Honestly, After their little foreign recruitment video which was some edited video making it look like Paris was being bombed. Why would any question the validity of any piece of media that supports their side of the narrative. Not like they want outside military forces to get involved. Let alone start WWIII.

That's why I just don't understand how anyone, Has the nerve to question the Ukrainians. Did they not see the video? Someone spent time making a fake commercial to recruit people from other nations. So they would come to Ukraine and die, For Zelensky.

You people still want to question the validity of their assertions? Remarkable.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

No offense, or maybe take some, I don't care. But I watched your OP vid twice, and IMO, something is off as hell -- ALL those dead on the roadside, no blood, no visual indications on clothing of wounds or shrapnel... Look, I've been to Rotten and Best Gore many times since their inceptions & browsed around out of plain old morbid curiosity.
The videos and stills of war/massacre dead on either typically are more mangled than this, and not just from explosives. The Middle East has that market cornered in war, that's some of the most raw & honest "This is what a dead human in these circumstances REALLY looks like, Hollywood dun it rong".

Plenty of pictures released with that video full of bodies with bullet holes and blood. Get your morbid curiosity on. Or ya know. Judge everything on a 10 second video that shows 10 bodies out of more than 200

Here I’ll help. twitter.com...

There’s some blood splatter for ya.

Also glad it showed that woman’s hand. Since someone was trying to argue earlier was men only.

All jokes aside. Very stupid f****** graphic. twitter.com...

Fake though huh?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

That all kind of makes it worse doesn’t it?

I mean, I personally can’t tell the difference between a Russian accent and a Ukraine accent. It all sounds the same to me... ya don’t even need to know the history to realise you guys share the same origin.

But the fact is Ukraine are now a proud independent nation who want nothing to do with Russia.

And Russia now just looks like that possessive and jealous ex-boyfriend who would rather put her and the kids in the car and drive into a lake, rather than let anyone else have her.

That’s just what it looks like from my perspective.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Got a link from a site I'd actually care to go to? I dont do SM. Period. An FB alternative link will also not suffice.

Embed if its on YT, or just find & verify footage from that clip's expanded length on one of the gore sites, if it exists. I'm not saying Like footage/scenarios here, Im asking you for the whole ride's footage instead just of the OP's abridged 1 minute clip.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

The BBC has taken some knocks recently, some rightly so.

Jeremy Bowen is a reporter of integrity.
I have no reason to disbelieve him, why do you?

Have you got any evidence that contradicts his report?

You say the BBC is state sponsored....from a country where there is literally no independent reporting at all and all opposition to Putin is brutally repressed.
Pretty ironic don't you think?

The UK is NOT 'a fully fledged party to this conflict', if we were there would be British Armed Forces actively involved in the fighting and Russia would have been pushed back to its own borders by now.

British Armed Forces!
Sorry, they are so insignificant that in Russia they are not even considered as a serious rival in a real full-scale war. The strength of Britain now is not in the armed forces (they are effective only for poor countries without a modern army), but in the still monopoly in finance.
I'm sorry if I offended you in any way.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

What a sarcasm.. somehow i feel for you and all the work you have to do to shine Putin´s armor. Well you are doing your best but some cuts cannot be erased and trying to tape it to hide those cuts only looks ridiculous.

Thanks again.
The fact that you no longer discuss the video with me in your thread, but switched to personal insults, speaks of the weakness of your position)))

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I don’t care to. I provided you with links. It’s far from my problem if you don’t want to click it. It’s 2022. If you don’t deal with twitter or FB that’s your handicap. Good luck on your search. It’ll be hitting the gore sites soon if not already there.

You won’t get much ever from YT considering the content. And those are pictures from the area not the ride along.

link   
So was the “dead” body at the ten second mark waving at a friend or asking for help?

Either way he wasn’t dead.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The Syrian play book do not fail for it they desperate at everything for a no fly zone

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The insults are usual those who are driven by emotions because what they see but arent thinking.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You have the far right Ukrainians apparently killing their own countrymen.
Source

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

That whole twitter feed is telling RWA how wrong he was.

Funny too. How Azov magically appears when Russia needs a scapegoat. For such a small force. Which even the comrades admit. They seem to be everywhere. Do Neo Nazi also have teleportation?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Sorry, but after the way the Russian forces and machinery etc have performed in Ukraine you'd struggle to beat Burkina Fasa at present - no offence intended to Burkina Fasa.

For all our forces have been criminally depleted their quality far exceeds anything Russia can offer and their equipment is far superior.
Reasons why they are still so highly regarded and respected the world over.

If you weren't so consumed with national fervour and programmed by Putin's propaganda you'd recognise and acknowledge that.
The RT of old would at least grudgingly see that.

What have you done with RT?
Where is he?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join