It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia accused of massacre, genocide over Bucha

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: dollukka

Evil bastards.

Totally unnecessary. But Americans wanted this.

Worse to come.

American leadership now MIA.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

dont fall for propaganda with questionable video sources.
They will stop at no expense to push a no fly zone.
edit on 3-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: RussianTroll

The insults are usual those who are driven by emotions because what they see but arent thinking.

Emotions, my friend, are good in love (not sex) and in friendship. In reality, especially in our time, we need reason, cold calculation and real facts)))

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: vNex92

The insults are usual those who are driven by emotions because what they see but arent thinking.

Emotions, my friend, are good in love (not sex) and in friendship. In reality, especially in our time, we need reason, cold calculation and real facts)))

those who died in this senseless war will neither be able to love nor to act rationally.

what are people dying for in ukraine? is putin afraid that ukraine will reconquer crimea? is that why he attacked now? are you actually aware that this war has strengthened the national identity of ukrainians and that the country will be much more united after the war than before? and that putin is unintentionally driving the energy transition in europe? at some point, the relatives of the killed russian soldiers will start asking questions...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You started it with Disney reference, which was utter bollock$. I feel sorry for you .. i really do. I would hate to be you in this situation.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: loufo

Putin, my friend, is no longer afraid of anything. He made a decision and it is being implemented. They are afraid of Putin, this is a fact.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

You started it with Disney reference, which was utter bollock$. I feel sorry for you .. i really do. I would hate to be you in this situation.

The expression "I feel sorry for you" in trolling theory is the last expression of one's defeat. When all worthy arguments are over.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Likely the people who believe this story are the same people who bought the ghost of Kiev BS without question. Just more confirmation bias for the misinformed.

The article says mass grave but bodies are conveniently in the middle of the road where cars have to drive around them?

You all can't see how this was intentional layed out to illicit an emotional response rather than one of actual critical thought?

I'll come back to this thread in a day or two once it gets officially debunked to see how it's going for you all pro-zalensky types...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Putin, my friend, is no longer afraid of anything. He made a decision and it is being implemented. They are afraid of Putin, this is a fact.

who is afraid of putin? the russians? the world? i am afraid that this war will cause a rift in europe and alienate us from the people in russia. fear is the most dangerous weapon of the russian government, but this fear does not only have an effect on the outside, but also on the inside.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Who would’ve known that the entire motivation of this whole entire invasion could be simply summed up by an Eminem song.

That’s all it comes down to right? Blind jealousy.

That’s the whole reason millions of innocent civilians have been displaced, right?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah alright.

But seriously dude, what possible difference would it make if we were to take your word for it and accept this one video was just western propaganda?

Fact is, Russia invaded Ukraine unprovoked, which resulted in thousands of civilian deaths, millions of civilians being made homeless & displaced and entire cities & towns being bombed to complete Ruble... for no logical or rational reason, nonetheless!

How can you seriously justify what has just happened in Ukraine?

In Russia, many political scientists expect a conflict between the counties of Surrey and Kent. Then Russia will be able to supply modern weapons to the inhabitants of one of the counties, fully support it with information, impose sanctions against London and stamp fakes about the atrocities of the British against the British. It's just that the inhabitants of one of the counties need to be given a different name and call its inhabitants not English, but this name.
boomerang law.

FWIW Russia looks like it's having problems supplying its own soldiers in Ukraine, I can't see them being able to handle the logistics to ship to Surrey or Kent.

Suffice it to say if Russia could deek around in the UK it would, it can't BTW. Nor could Russia do something in Mexico or Canada like the west is attempting in Ukraine. How's Cuba looking now, place should be a tropical paradise Russia had a good 30 years? instead.

Let's keep on topic instead of hypotheticals plenty of those to go around in Ukraine as it is.

like what is your thoughts on this below, is this fact?

Sergey Beseda, head of the FSB 5th-Branch (Ukraine portfolio), has been arrested, along with his deputy, Anatoly Bolyukh for embezzlement from the state.

www.thelowdownblog.com...

It's even wilder than the headline suggests. The FSB embezzled every dime of the billions in bribe money intended for Ukraine, which they figured was a low-risk crime because no one - not even Putin - would be crazy enough to invade Ukraine, the largest country in Europe, and the bribe money was in cash so there was no accounting. Meaning no one would miss the dough.
But then Putin announced he WAS going to invade. And the military made clear it wouldn't do so unless the Ukrainian military had been bought off so it wouldn't fight, which the FSB had assured everyone had been taken care of. But since they hadn't been bought off, the FSB had a big problem. Which they attempted to solve by leaking the invasion news to the US (hence Biden's preternaturally superb intelligence on the invasion, including assassination attempts on Zelensky) hoping that would dissuade Putin. And the rest, as they say, is history. JL

edit on 3-4-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Let's define terms. What is happening now in Ukraine is not a war, but a military operation. Russia did not declare war on Russia, Ukraine did not declare war on Russia either. Diplomatic relations are not interrupted, but frozen.
The vast majority of modern Russian weapons have not yet been used in Ukraine. Consider Raqqa. For Mariupol, 2 vacuum bombs were enough - and after that there would be nothing on this territory. But the Russians do not do this, because Russian people are fighting on both sides. In a possible conflict with NATO, there will be no such tolerance on the part of Russia. Before the introduction of troops, the cities will be wiped off the face of the earth, including Britain. This is war.
Sorry, you can puff your cheeks all you want, remembering the old victories, but now the British army is a little above zero militarily.
Well, if a nuclear war starts, then the English Channel 40 minutes after the start will pass between Europe and Ireland.
Sorry, such modern realities. I understand your pain, the Russians experienced this in the 90s of the last century.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Putin is said to have prostate cancer, so i wonder is this somekind of his last chances to be " Great". Someday Russia will have democratic and fair elections, then history books of Russia will be rewritten with right knowledge, someday people will be free and have a voice of their own. I hope you will see that day and accept non corrupt Goverment in Russia.

Never been in Russia even i have travelled around the globe, been thinking about it. Even Russia considered to be in "Europe". Maybe i never will due situation what is going on, i have a feeling World won´t be same again and Russia won´t be accepted anymore. There is a fear that Russia will be new North Korea, shut down ( i guess it is going in that direction )

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Russian Defence Ministry denies accusations of Kiev regime of allegedly killing civilians in Bucha, Kiev Region

03.04.2022 (17:50)

All the photos and videos published by the Kiev regime allegedly testifying to some "crimes" committed by Russian servicemen in Bucha, Kiev region are just another provocation.

During the time that the town has been under the control of the Russian armed forces, not a single local resident has suffered from any violent action. Russian servicemen have delivered and distributed 452 tonnes of humanitarian aid to civilians in Kiev Region.

For as long as the town was under the control of the Russian armed forces and even then, up to now, locals in Bucha were moving freely around the town and using cellular phones.

The exits from Bucha were not blocked. All local residents were free to leave the town in northern direction, including to the Republic of Belarus. At the same time, the southern outskirts of the city, including residential areas, were shelled round the clock by Ukrainian troops with large-calibre artillery, tanks and multiple launch rocket systems.

We would like to emphasise that all Russian units withdrew completely from Bucha as early as March 30, the day after the Russia-Ukraine face-to-face round of talks in Turkey.

Moreover, on March 31, the mayor of Bucha, Anatoliy Fedoruk, confirmed in a video message that there were no Russian servicemen in the town, but he did not even mention any locals shot in the streets with their hands tied.

It is not surprising, therefore, that all the so-called "evidence of crimes" in Bucha did not emerge until the fourth day, when the Security Service of Ukraine and representatives of Ukrainian media arrived in the town.

It is of particular worry that all the bodies of the people whose images have been published by the Kiev regime are not stiffened after at least four days, have no typical cadaver stains, and the wounds contain unconsumed blood.

All this confirms conclusively that the photos and video footage from Bucha are another production by the Kiev regime for the Western media, as was the case in Mariupol with the maternity hospital, as well as in other cities.

eng.mil.ru...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Let's define terms. What is happening now in Ukraine is not a war, but a military operation. Russia did not declare war on Russia, Ukraine did not declare war on Russia either. Diplomatic relations are not interrupted, but frozen.
The vast majority of modern Russian weapons have not yet been used in Ukraine. Consider Raqqa. For Mariupol, 2 vacuum bombs were enough - and after that there would be nothing on this territory. But the Russians do not do this, because Russian people are fighting on both sides. In a possible conflict with NATO, there will be no such tolerance on the part of Russia. Before the introduction of troops, the cities will be wiped off the face of the earth, including Britain. This is war.
Sorry, you can puff your cheeks all you want, remembering the old victories, but now the British army is a little above zero militarily.
Well, if a nuclear war starts, then the English Channel 40 minutes after the start will pass between Europe and Ireland.
Sorry, such modern realities. I understand your pain, the Russians experienced this in the 90s of the last century.

russia will be wiped out too.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

I read that too.. It is propaganda and white washing their crimes so people in Russia keep thinking that everything is ok. Try some other media than Russian.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The vast majority of modern Russian weapons have not yet been used in Ukraine.

You know, at first I agreed wholeheartedly with that sentiment because a modern, well trained military could never perform as bad as your boys have but then I watched this...

And it changed my mind. You have sent your best and they have been smashed by a much smaller but much more motivated and now better armed force. Spin it as you like, your Great Bear is a paper tiger and has been laid bare before the world. I would be concerned about some of your Eastern neighbours. Good luck in the next five years, things are not going to be overly rosey for your country.

edit on 3-4-2022 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: loufo

russia will be wiped out too.

Don't tell him the blatant obvious. He will only deny it.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You sound proud of what Russia has been doing in Ukraine. You are saying they will use even bigger weapons and yet you feel proud about it. You have no sympathy towards civilians in Ukraine at all ?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Are you ready to take the risk?
So far, all Western "hellish" sanctions have led to colossal problems in the West and a catastrophic depreciation of the US dollar against the ruble on the stock exchange. Some Russian economists predict a fall of the dollar against the ruble in the amount of 60 kopecks per dollar. But this, in my opinion, is not beneficial for Russia. It will now regulate the dollar/ruble rate on its own stock exchange.
The speculative exchange rate controlled by the West is over.

So far, it is in the West that the energy crisis and the first signs of famine are coming. It is difficult to expect this in Russia, since it is Russia that produces energy resources and food, and not the West.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join