It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia accused of massacre, genocide over Bucha

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This is horrible ! Civilians hands tied and executed by Russian military. There is no words to how brutal and cruel can Putin´s army be towards civilians.
How can we possible forgive this what has happened there.. i can´t see the way, not in near future.
WARNING Graphic video

Images reveal mass graves and bodies lining streets in towns outside Kyiv
Residents say departing Russian troops are killing civilians
A Red Cross evacuation mission hopes to reach Mariupol later on Sunday

DW

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Evil bastards.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
All this and FOR WHAT!

Some old murderous dictator's ego? Putin made a huge mistake on this one.

Russia will never be trusted or accepted now. A Country that kills innocent people, who invaded a sovereign Country, AND LOST!

All Putin did was show what a monster he is and how weak his military and Country now are. And they are going to get much weaker as those sanctions cut them off from the rest of most of the world.

Bravo, Mr. Putin, you are now the number one pariah on the planet. Congratulations.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Another staged fake video. Before his appearance, 4 days had passed since the Russian paratroopers left Bucha. And no one found anything for these 4 days.
The video with the bodies is puzzling: here at the beginning you can clearly see how the “corpse” on the right moves its hand. Further in the rearview mirror, the "corpse" suddenly rises and sits down. The bodies in the video seem to have been deliberately laid out in order to create a more dramatic picture. This is clearly visible if you play video at a speed of 0.25 of normal.

The massive worldwide media campaign that has been raised proves the custom and staged nature of these videos. Otherwise, these videos would have appeared 4 days ago.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I don't know what to make of that.

I'm not going to say its 'fake' etc, there's nothing to suggest that it is.
Just strange to see bodies randomly dispersed like that, wouldn't you expect to see them all lined up side by side etc?

But if genuine; truly horrific and totally inexcusable.

I don't know what they hope to achieve by carrying out such atrocities, all it does is encourage reciprocal attacks and harden people's resolve.
The Russians of all people should know that given what The Nazi's did to them in WWII.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Did you knew that Russian military put land mines around Kiev ? I guess you didn´t. Right now your avatar is very speaking.. seeing that . it is not happy face it is mean.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Did you knew that Russian military put land mines around Kiev ? I guess you didn´t. Right now your avatar is very speaking.. seeing that . it is not happy face it is mean.

I understand that this video is fake and staged, you acknowledged. Otherwise, they would not have moved the conversation to other topics.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

RT, there's bull# being spread by BOTH sides.

But I'm afraid my friend, despite the nonsense being force fed you by Putin and his cronies, there is overwhelming evidence of Russian forces committing war crimes throughout Ukraine including Bucha.

www.bbc.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

What is your opinion on this video?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Looking at your point of view. Ukrainians have been very busy doing fakes during this war. They have bombed their own buildings and made so much destruction to their own country that that country right now is ruined in the point they won´t be able to reconstruct it to what it had been. Right On Mr. Putin

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
God it's like a covidian socially distanced piss up in here.
Dead bodies can't move their limbs.
Who cares as long as they can voice how outraged they are?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Always loved how y’all claim these are staged. If something was pointed out every once and a while it’d be different. It’s every video and picture.

If everything was staged, there would be quality control. Literal people with years of experience staging and checking for mistakes. Arm chair investigators wouldn’t have to waste time become they’d be nothing to point out. Unless you want to claim some amateurs did it?

Go put your red circles and slow your clips. In truly staged videos that won’t matter.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Report by BBC;s Jeremy Bowen.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Edit.

I see you have already posted this.

edit on 3-4-2022 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Please point me to the part where a limb moves.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: glen200376

Please point me to the part where a limb moves.

And gets up. I guess the body in the side view mirror being shown from a different angle is too confusing. So different angle means he sat up?

Common sense. It is not a flower in everyone’s garden.

Remember if it’s against Russia more than half this site will say it’s fake…or look at this thing move here….or what about that time USA did some act that tries to justify this.
edit on 3-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This is happening because Zelensky used his war powers to conscript every male in Ukraine 18-60 to fight to defend Ukraine making them soldiers. The fact that they are not understanding this and are outside riding bikes and going for strolls, and not with weapons is insane. Because of Zelensky, a Ukrainian male riding a bike towards your tank is not a civilian anymore but a suicide bomber, a civilian on his way to the supermarket is now a spotter, a guy looking out the window is a sniper. What Zelensky did is evil. It’s what Hitler did at the end. To cause maximum death and get the us involved, and start nuclear war.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Don't know if they were executed but they certainly seem to be dead , contrary to what RussianTroll would have people believe.

link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I think I just posted a link to the same report mate.
Jeremy Bowen is one of the few journalists of integrity that I know - of course I'll be accused of being naive and pushing 'the official narrative and agenda' for saying that.

He speaks of the Ukrainians having to bury 280 civilians in a mass grave.

My original point was that I am surprised to see the bodies spread about so much.....surely it would have been far easier to round everyone up and kill them together?
But what do I know, war crimes aren't exactly my speciality.

link   
a reply to: Freeborn

this claim is making the rounds among putinists and right-wingers. a drop of water gives the impression that one of the dead is raising his hand. that's all.

link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

RT, there's bull# being spread by BOTH sides.

But I'm afraid my friend, despite the nonsense being force fed you by Putin and his cronies, there is overwhelming evidence of Russian forces committing war crimes throughout Ukraine including Bucha.

www.bbc.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...

I am touched that when you talk about propaganda from both sides, you cite the only and odious source - BBC - as the "source of truth". Not only is the BBC funded by the government, but the UK government itself is a full-fledged party in this conflict.
But what about the independent media? In my opinion, you contradict your declared principles.
edit on 3-4-2022 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join