It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia accused of massacre, genocide over Bucha

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

I watched same thing and it wasn´t, there were a breeze.. you know what it is ?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Thats only if you are living inside a dome.. good for you

Iyou honestly can't see the "dead body" scratching its nose at the 15 second mark?

Put it on a big screen if your phone is too small, the dead body literally raises his hand and scratches its nose

m.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

a reply to: alldaylong

LMAO these people think that they live in vacuum and wind doesn´t blow and move things.

Dude I'm watching on a 61" the body scratches its nose

Optical illusion. That is a wet mark on the vehicle windscreen, Look again

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I watched same thing and it wasn´t, there were a breeze.. you know what it is ?

A breeze???

Ahahahahajajahaha 😂🤣😂🤣

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It`s not a propaganda. Ukraine has independent journalists.
In our village in western Ukraine, we buried a 23-year-old boy 2 weeks ago. Is this also propaganda?
Hundreds of videos of looting and killing people. These videos are often shot by either the military or ordinary people.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

Moving vehicle changing angle of body.

Nope, disagree.

Quit watching tv.

Excuse me?

Snow. Rain. Clothes. Lot of things to hold blood in.

If these people have been shot, and I do understand it depends on the calibre of a bullet, but I paused at several of those bodies and nowhere could I see any evidence of gunshot wounds. No blood, no holes in clothing. Nothing, nada.

Not to mention that’s 10 bodies out more than 200?

So why are they all men? I know one could say the women and/or children were in hiding. So there is that I suppose.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

LMAO these people think that they live in vacuum and wind doesn´t blow and move things.

Dude I'm watching on a 61" the body scratches its nose

Optical illusion. That is a wet mark on the vehicle windscreen, Look again

Maybe it is who knows?
edit on 3-4-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I suggest you either get your eyes tested or purchase a new TV.

edit on 3-4-2022 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gear4545
In our village in western Ukraine, we buried a 23-year-old boy 2 weeks ago. Is this also propaganda?
Hundreds of videos of looting and killing people. These videos are often shot by either the military or ordinary people.

WE are NOT TALKIKING about some 23 year old being buried or some looting that's going on. I obviously know people are dieing

edit on 3-4-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: Spell

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I watched the video 3 times on my laptop and not even on a big screen and it does clearly look like the hand moves, I cant see the nose scratching but the hand definitely raises up to the face.

Not saying its fake or real, just my observation.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Moving vehicle changing angle of body.

Nope, disagree.

Quit watching tv.

Excuse me?

Snow. Rain. Clothes. Lot of things to hold blood in.

If these people have been shot, and I do understand it depends on the calibre of a bullet, but I paused at several of those bodies and nowhere could I see any evidence of gunshot wounds. No blood, no holes in clothing. Nothing, nada.

Not to mention that’s 10 bodies out more than 200?

So why are they all men? I know one could say the women and/or children were in hiding. So there is that I suppose.
Rainbows
Jane

You said yourself all their hoods were up and they were face down. How are you saying it’s just all men? Seems you just want to believe what you want. Though I would expect way more men than women.

A simple google search will educate you on bullets. Pressure from being face down. Clothing. Caliber. Weather conditions. So many factors. All of which we know none.

Look at the legs on the guy “sitting up”. How’s he sitting up if they never move position? Change of angle.
edit on 3-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

That seems to be the only possible explanation....

I understand that spontaneous acts occur during war and that mistakes happen, but this can only have been a conscious decision to shoot civilians and over a reasonably extended period of time.

Barbaric and inexcusable.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

The one who underestimates the enemy always loses

Irony and/or prophetic?

Who's forces are retreating at present?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
War is horrible, lies flying both ways in mainstream news.

This video could easily be faked also, what I noticed that was strange is that there is no blood around or under the bodies.. surely some blood would be visible on clothes or ground, and some of the "bodies" are lying on blankets, not to get dirty ?
And speaking of dirty, these bodies does look clean.. as someone just taken a nap connivingly on the road to be filmed.
Do not get me wrong, I am rooting for Ukraine.. but these fake videos are pumped out from both sides.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You said yourself all their hoods were up and they were face down. How are you saying it’s just all men?

Are you for real? You seriously cannot tell the difference between a male and female body?

Seems you just want to believe what you want.

Just your opinion, you don't know me. I'll give you a clue, "Believe none of what you hear and believe half of what you see"

A simple google search will educate you on bullets. Pressure from being face down. Clothing. Caliber. So many factors.

I don't need "Google is my friend". I have shot air guns, hand guns and riffles.

Look at the legs on the guy “sitting up”. How’s he sitting up if they never move position? Change of angle.

But that's the point. It's his leg that does appear to move and then his torso. I did my best with the screengrab.
Meh.....

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think since common sense is a dead issue I’m going to get on y’all’s wave length. Check it out.

Russians shot them then arranged them to make it look staged when the Ukrainians shot video of it so people would think Ukrainians staged it.

Sounds stupid huh? That’s how some y’all sound.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

You can’t tell the difference with thick clothing and hoods up? If a male and female laying covered up in winter gear you wouldn’t know the difference. Honestly that’s not even an argument. I can get some screen grabs off the internet and we can play where’s Waldo and you can see.

Shooting guns has nothing to do with weather conditions, heavy clothing, and whatever caliber used. Much less all the other factors.

Keep looking. Hopefully you’ll come around.
edit on 3-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gear4545

WE are NOT TALKIKING about some 23 year old being buried or some looting that's going on. I obviously know people are dieing

Edit- ugh sorry accident quoting my own post
edit on 3-4-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You really find a need to quote yourself ?.. sorry i do not agree with you. you edited your post but still...You left your quote
edit on 3-4-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Whether the video is real or fake there is no context to the video.

IF these people are dead we don't know who killed them when you are arming the general public with AK 47s. You don't think Ukraine has psychopaths? Tons of criminals were released from Kyiv jails not too far away. Somebody who sees their opportunity to live out their "dream" and to do a mass shooting?

You gotta admit it's the perfect time for somebody to do something like that and get away with it...

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join