It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia accused of massacre, genocide over Bucha

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Thank you my friend. I have found many friends on our forum, sincere friends. And although they do not know Russian, and I do not speak English (I write through Google translator), but on the forum I learn a lot of information from my friends about how you live, how you love, how you work, how you think, what you values, morality, than you "breathe".
And I understand that the difference between us is minimal. If the external conditions created by the "haters of humanity" change, we will become closer, almost the same.
This is the main thing that I learned for myself over the years that I spent on the ATS. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
These war criminals have nukes so nothing will happen.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Long time lurker who had join to comment...

I love this site, don't do msm, and love the debate on current affairs on this site.

BUT I'm shocked by the many comments on Ukraine (the kinda defence for Russia), don't care about the corruption, don't care about is this or that fake, don't care about msm (don't believe) and for me most importantly don't care about what caused....

Because as usual it's the vulnerable, poor, harding working trying to live day by day who suffer.

Read many comments about it's all fake, msm blah blah, they did this and that....

There are families being destroyed by this conflict who just want to live, no one can argue against how in certain parts of Ukraine civilians, children included are dying and we have people claiming it's all fake.

Shame on certain members......

As alluded, don't do msm, West just as bad as everyone, fake news is rife, as usually it's the average civilian who suffers, especially Ukrainians at present day.

As for Russsiaj Troll, jeez wtf???

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

I, my friend, have been registered on ATS since November 2018, posted 227 threads and 2,549 comments.
You registered in May 2021. Published threads - 0, comments - 93.

So which one of us is the real troll?

I, my friend, have been browsing this website since I was 18. I am 32 now.
This is my account because I dont have access to my other one.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I was 20 when I joined. Not 18.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Say hello. Respect the real OG's. Troll.
edit on 5-4-2022 by ExiledSpirit777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Hey! I always treat with respect to all members of our forum. I simply do not respond to personal insults to me and my country. I do not want to descend to their level, because I respect myself and my intellect.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: yuppa

After ten days the stomachs usually explode.

Bodies in morgues dont explode if they are under the same cold do they? Not to mention thats if the gas cant escape,but usually bullet holes allow gas to escape.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
How long will the Media be able to keep Americans disgusted over atrocities that occur in every war?

It's amazing how hard they're trying. The U.S. National Security Adviser says it will be many months before "war crimes" are officially determined to have occurred, or not occurred.

Since Russia has not used Biological, Chemical, or mini-Nukes in Ukraine, Zelenskyy, along with the media/military "experts" (especially FoxNews), are now grasping at straws to get some type of military action taken against Putin/Russia.

What will they do next, since they're so determined to get a larger war started?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why do you keep on harping on about Biden wanting to drag the USA into a full blown war with Russia?

As far as I can tell you are the only person who is repeating this nonsense.
If the USA was going to get actively involved it would have done so by now.

And for the umpteenth time; Putin chose to invade Ukraine, his choice.
Putin is the one threatening the use of first strike nuclear weapons.

And Putin is the one person who could put a stop to all this killing in an instant.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

B.S. The statement they made does not say what you are implying. They SEE the damage done,but cant verify it BECAUSE they are not on the ground themselves.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Hey! I always treat with respect to all members of our forum. I simply do not respond to personal insults to me and my country. I do not want to descend to their level, because I respect myself and my intellect.

I can respect how much somebody can be proud of their country. But, it is in my nature, for better or worse, to challenge. Can you be proud seeing what is unfolding before you, as you are affected by this war more so than me? Are you absolutely sure the right thing is going on? Are you not angry at your country even when you can see visually for yourself what is happening every day? Even with a skeptic mind, are you sure you can be positive during all of this about your country?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You are smooth talking troll but sometimes you show your real spirit. I like to challenge you and i liked your non political threads but recently i have to admit you have been very tiresome with all the BS going on. You do not respect all the members here either.. remember the other thread not so long ago you made assumptions of my sexual orientation BC i just challenged you and when you get that personal i know i got something..

Well hoping someday we are back to what it was before all this going on in this world.
edit on 6-4-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The stupidest thing that the Ukraine govermnent did was to call civilians to arms, to fight against russian forces. Their defence minister even gave guidelines for civilians to build molotov coctails and throw them at russian tanks. Hearing this was unbelievable. They are not only putting the untrained civilians in harms way who decide to fight but they are putting every civilian in harms way, because the opponents forces will soon have a very hard time to distinguish peaceful civilians from aggressive ones. US forces have had the same problem in Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq, that any partisan warfare will turn everything very messy. Soldiers will get extremely trigger happy when couple of their friends have died by people who should be civilians. You DO NOT encourage civilians to fight, but you discourage it and concentrate on evacuating civilians from dangerous areas.

I come from a small ex-soviet country and some of us still remember how the soviet union liked to lie and suppress information. It's almost unbelievable irony that now, when we are out of soviet union, the same level of lies and information suppression is happening on the western side. With our main media outlets, all options to comment the news online have been disabled, because "russian hired trolls would spread lies" there. Damn, we all remember the same stuff when soviet union tried to disrupt every western radio or tv channel, because it was the way that "capitalist imperialists are spreading their lies" through these channels. If you need to start to suppress information by force, and can't handle free speech without having good enough arguments to expose the lies, then it's time to start looking in a mirror.

For instance, why the f** isn't anyone talking about Ihor Kolomoyskyi? How the WESTERN side has seen the dude for years, how he is funding the paramilitary forces in Ukraine and using them to gain control against other ukrainians? You can find so much colorful information on the dude, just by googling him and his relations to the current actor/producer/President. But somehow he has become so irrelevant, that the mainstream media is just ignoring his importance in the current conflict.
edit on 6-4-2022 by eitea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: eitea

Did russia just invade Ukraine?

Ukraine is desperately trying to defend itself

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

No it didn't. It disabled their military capability. It seems that invasion was never the plan. I remember when the conflict started I was puzzled that why the heck are they attacking western Ukraine. They could never occupy it. The people there are more feisty against russian occupation then the people of Afghanistan or Iraq are against US occupation, and we all know how that turned out to be. It would have been a never ending struggle and the occupation would have crumbled as soon as the forces would have left who would hold it by force. But now I'm pretty sure that occupation was never the plan. The plan was to protect far east separatists of Ukraine, who lost faith in Ukraine as a whole when with Maidan their favorite Yanukovich was replaced by force. And yes, Yanukovich was a crook, but he was replaced by another crook Poroshenko, who in turn was replaced by another crook Zelensky . The general population in Ukraine are good and hard working people, but damn, their power structure makes the power structures of other countries look like angels. The power structure in Ukraine is in constant battle with each other, and they don't give a damn how much the general population has to suffer for it.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I believe that what Russia has now begun to act in Ukraine should have been done 8 years ago, when a military coup was carried out there. I have been in a situation since 2014, when I worked a lot for the information support of Donbass. But then Russia was weak and could not resist NATO aggression in Ukraine. Now Russia is many times stronger. And the time has come.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: eitea

Give it up, russia just invaded Ukraine for the 2nd time in a decade to steal land, and this time it's on a massive and absolutely brutal scale.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Russia does not belong in Ukraine, Ukraine posed zero threat to russia.

This is a brutal invasion to steal land for russia, and nothing else.

Have you guys found any of those secret Israeli nukes yet, or just giving up on that story now?

How about the U.S. bio weapons?

edit on 6-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I believe that what Russia has now begun to act in Ukraine should have been done 8 years ago, when a military coup was carried out there. I have been in a situation since 2014, when I worked a lot for the information support of Donbass. But then Russia was weak and could not resist NATO aggression in Ukraine. Now Russia is many times stronger. And the time has come.

You say stronger, but I see it has been embarrassed. More so with the video evidence that their troops (and im not saying Ukraine is 100% clean) have done. It's not a good look. They may say they have this all strong military, but it really is being shredded and embarrassed. So, I ask you, are you confident that your country comes out a winner in all of this?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

According to the latest news the russian forces are retreating because how good the ukranian forces are fighting. That means that occupation has not happened. I see the reason for retreating as occupation was never the plan, but that theory would be a pointless argument, because neither of us know The Truth, but have our theories on the subject.

And democracy should not be only used as a sign when it suits our needs. When the majority in the far east of Ukraine wants to define themselves as independent nations then they should have the right to do so. I remember it very well when our small country wanted independence from soviet union, then the same argument was used, how we are too small and independence wasn't possible but we would only become western puppets. Well, now when we are independent, there is strong influence over our country by the western countries, but we had the right to choose this independence and western influence over soviet rule. Now I recognize the same struggle of the far east of Ukraine and I find it hypocritical AF if I would tell that Ukraine has some kind of divine right over these lands and the majority of people living there don't have the right to define themselves.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: eitea

For instance, why the f** isn't anyone talking about Ihor Kolomoyskyi? How the WESTERN side has seen the dude for years, how he is funding the paramilitary forces in Ukraine and using them to gain control against other ukrainians? You can find so much colorful information on the dude, just by googling him and his relations to the current actor/producer/President. But somehow he has become so irrelevant, that the mainstream media is just ignoring his importance in the current conflict.

Why don't you also talk about the alt right nationalist that Putin has been paying as mercs fighting his proxy war there since 2015. Lots of dirt it seems. The groups Putin uses are a few 100k strong and have ties in 20 other countries and are about as close to what a we call Nazis as one can get these days.

Putin has been the string puller for much of what has been going on since 2015, yes Ukraine has their own, but Putin has always had certain goals he wants to accomplish with Ukraine these last 7 years of fighting and now with this invasion that is killing a lot of people. Without him none of it would ever have happened.

edit on 6-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join