It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia accused of massacre, genocide over Bucha

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

You should go back and actually look at what happened in the Maiden coup then as you seem woefully ignorant of the events which took place. There was no vote...just a violent coup then then US picked their favorites to run the interim gov. Many of the nazi groups which instigated and perpetrated a lot of the violence quickly gathered power in the vaccume left by the recently ousted government. There is plenty of evidence even from very pro western media from back then if you care to look. The new government has been comitting atrocities on civilians since day 1 basically...only getting worse and worse the more people who ignorantly support it.

There is a Nazi on every street corner these days it seems.. geez. The next bogyman...

I'm not going to do a tit for tat here, You are not going to change my opinion and I'm not going to change yours.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think you are uninformed but you are welcome to hold whatever opinion you'd like. There are many videos however showing parades of 10s of 1000s of nazis in ukraine. They were the best fighters they had in 2014 and they got the best training first and the best weapons aid first. Now they are quite powerful and have a lot of control over whats happening in ukraine. These are facts not opinions.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I think you are uninformed but you are welcome to hold whatever opinion you'd like. There are many videos however showing parades of 10s of 1000s of nazis in ukraine. They were the best fighters they had in 2014 and they got the best training first and the best weapons aid first. Now they are quite powerful and have a lot of control over whats happening in ukraine. These are facts not opinions.

Show me a parade of 10,000s? The estimate is 5000 to 8000 of you alt right nationalist fighting in the east. BTW what makes them Nazis...

Also Putin has been using alt right Russian nationalist mercs (I guess Nazis by you definition) to fight his proxy war there. If Putin didn't push his proxy war then there would be no fighting in the east, just as if Putin didn't invade Ukraine there would be normal lives living right now.

Those Russian alt right nationalist number in the few 100k and are pretty damn close to the Nazis definition and have connections in 20+ other countries of the same, so these guys are strong arm mercs for the right price.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Parade

Youth Camps

More parades for bandera

Part one of a 17 part series which takes footage from many media sources and social media and sets it in its timeline to document events from 2014. Many many parades and footage and interviews with nazis.

ukrainian news confirms SAFARI special police unit clears Bucha of russian collaborators...

Hence those dead all having those white armbands on or binding their hands.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Nice try.

From your source:

"Main — News - 2 April 2022, 19:25
Special Forces Regiment SAFARI Begins Clearing Operation in Bucha from Saboteurs and Accomplices of Russia - National Police

The EOD experts are inspecting the places of Russia’s war crimes and removing the explosives and ammunition which haven't detonated."

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Hence those dead all having those white armbands on or binding their hands.

I don't see 10,000s marching even on the big one maybe a few 1000, but anyhow where is it that they are Nazis and not just right leaning nationalist. Seeing them marching doesn't also assume they are violent as the Russian right leaning nationalist mercs are... There are other big political protester groups in Ukraine too, but protesting doesn't make you a Nazi.

I'm still running with the usage of the word Nazi is to de-humanize them so that when Putin does his scorch earth type policies it is easier to kill evil Nazis and not people you should see as your brother and sisters.
edit on 8-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Its a ukrainian source which uses material from a kiev based think tank...I'd say thats pretty official. They have EOD attached as well as other units of police force. They are the ones which "cleared" bucha of russian sympathizers...hence the white bands with the victims.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I guess you closed your eyes and judged by the thumbnail then. All I can do is show you I can't make you actually take a look.

Something something horse to water.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I guess you closed your eyes and judged by the thumbnail then. All I can do is show you I can't make you actually take a look.

Something something horse to water.

I look and what I see is two sides very close to the same thing. That first video with the fire sticks with the most people they are celebrating the birthday of one of their prior leaders that at first did align with the Germans, but switch as he saw what they were about. They celebrate him every year because they use him as a sign of independence from Russia as they see how Russia for a long time was extremely cruel to them and really beat them down. I don't have problem with that, but you see them as Nazis... They are not celebrating Nazis

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Its a ukrainian source which uses material from a kiev based think tank...I'd say thats pretty official. They have EOD attached as well as other units of police force. They are the ones which "cleared" bucha of russian sympathizers...hence the white bands with the victims.

Funny how the victims got there before the russians left, I guess Ukrainian nazis are magic like that.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Nice way of putting it...sounds way better for your argument than nazi collaborator...which is what he was.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Funny how it was after the russians left on the 30th as its dated the 2nd. But you seem unable to grasp simple concepts.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Funny how it was after the russians left on the 30th as its dated the 2nd. But you seem unable to grasp simple concepts.

The russians didn't all leave in a day, but the satellite images WERE taken every day.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

No point in even engaging with people when they start playing the Nazi game. He's either been programmed by his media to see Nazis everywhere or he's trying to provide cover for Putin and his ilk.

The reality is Russia has a larger far-right population than Ukraine. Much of the extremist content, posted on Telegram and the Russian social media platform VKontakte (VK), relates to a far-right unit within the Wagner Group called Rusich with others linked to pro-Kremlin online communities, some bearing the name and logo of Wagner Group.

One account on VK is dedicated to the Rusich “sabotage and assault reconnaissance group” which appears to be operating in Ukraine, according to a post on 17 March. The Rusich logo features a Slavic Swastika known as a Kolovrat.

HERE IS THE LEADER OF THE WAGNER GROUP.

threadreaderapp.com...

Notice he's sporting NAZI tattoos. So Putin needs to clean up his own house before attacking others.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If it can be reasonably shown that the evidence points to the Ukrainians being responsible for the massacre will that make a difference to those supporting them?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If it can be reasonably shown that the evidence points to the Ukrainians being responsible for the massacre will that make a difference to those supporting them?

About this incident, yes.

About russia's brutal invasion of Ukraine, why would this incident change anything after what russians have been doing in Ukraine?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You would still support a government that either ordered the massacre of its civilian population or was complicit in covering it up?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No point in even engaging with people when they start playing the Nazi game. He's either been programmed by his media to see Nazis everywhere or he's trying to provide cover for Putin and his ilk.

This makes zero sense.

The west has called anything center left to far right nazis for 7 years. Now, that there is actually far right fascism on the table, what happens?

Reclassification from the ADL.

Media and tech outpouring in support of Ukraine.

Complete blindness to the 3000 civilian Ukrainians killed by...Ukraine since 2014. 13k+ total.

Folks want to choose a side? Not my problem but both sides of that coin are stained with nazis.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh yea I am a paid troll...never thought I would see a memeber like you fall back on that when you can't refute someones point. Ever think you've been programmed by your media? Do you have any links to paid poster gigs for this...I'd love to get paid for posting here...that'd be like getting paid to play video games lol!

Also while I have heard that russia uses Wagner group for operations...it is not Russia's group...they work for people all over the globe some being western nations too.
edit on 8-4-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

You would still support a government that either ordered the massacre of its civilian population or was complicit in covering it up?

There is no evidence that any 'government' was complicit in this one on either side, other than russia brutally invading Ukraine of course.

Nice try though.

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join