It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia accused of massacre, genocide over Bucha

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

About russia's brutal invasion of Ukraine, why would this incident change anything after what russians have been doing in Ukraine?

Maybe Ukrainans killing Ukranians?

I know a stretch.....

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I'd say the SAFARI special operations group of the national police force would be evidence of ukraine being complicit...The word National kind of implies so...

Nice try though

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: dragonridr

No point in even engaging with people when they start playing the Nazi game. He's either been programmed by his media to see Nazis everywhere or he's trying to provide cover for Putin and his ilk.

This makes zero sense.

The west has called anything center left to far right nazis for 7 years. Now, that there is actually far right fascism on the table, what happens?

Reclassification from the ADL.

Media and tech outpouring in support of Ukraine.

Complete blindness to the 3000 civilian Ukrainians killed by...Ukraine since 2014. 13k+ total.

Folks want to choose a side? Not my problem but both sides of that coin are stained with nazis.

When did western msm and other leftist groups become relevant in any way, much less to anything related to this subject?

'Civilians' = little green men that invaded Ukraine to steal land and their human shields.

We already know.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

There is no evidence that any 'government' was complicit in this one on either side, other than russia brutally invading Ukraine of course.

Nice try though.

The question isn't if there is evidence. The question is if it can reasonably be shown that it was the UAF forces that committed the massacre against their own civilian population would you still support the government that either ordered it or was complicit in covering it up?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

There is no evidence that any 'government' was complicit in this one on either side, other than russia brutally invading Ukraine of course.

Nice try though.

The question isn't if there is evidence. The question is if it can reasonably be shown that it was the UAF forces that committed the massacre against their own civilian population would you still support the government that either ordered it or was complicit in covering it up?

I never have supported the Ukrainian government, I support Ukraine's defense against a brutal foreign invader trying to steal land while indiscriminately bombing some entire cities.

Keep trying though, you might eventually trap me in a corner.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

You can always go to 55 Savushkina Street, St Petersburg they are hiring.

Here I'm sure your Russian is probably better than mine

mr-7.ru...

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

When did western msm and other leftist groups become relevant in any way, much less to anything related to this subject?

Since the absolute very begining.

'Civilians' = little green men that invaded Ukraine to steal land and their human shields.

No, those are the other part of the 13k+ equation.

Im talking about women and children. Those folks you guys like remembering when its convienient.

Kind of like western left media.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

What does it say about your arguments when a member of 14 years accuses a member of 11 years a paid troll.......?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Since the absolute very begining.

No, those are the other part of the 13k+ equation.

Im talking about women and children. Those folks you guys like remembering when its convienient.

Kind of like western left media.

In what possible way is western msm 'relavent'?

Yes, little green men invading Ukraine to steal land and their human shields.

Perhaps russia should stop invading it's non threatening neighbors to steal land.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

What does it say about your arguments when a member of 14 years accuses a member of 11 years a paid troll.......?

What can i say I'm a Swedish troll, I remain neutral as much as possible.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Nice try. Your games are weak.

3000 women and children, Ukranians. Killed by Ukranians.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I can see you do not feel comfortable answering the question and I am sure you know what is implied.

I am not trying to trap you. The question is pertinent to what I am working on. I will wait to see if someone else can be more honest with me and themselves even if the implications are uncomfortable.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Nice try. Your games are weak.

3000 women and children, Ukranians. Killed by Ukranians.

So let me see if I get your narrative here. Ukrainians were attacking Ukrainians and the Russian military just happened to be there at the time?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Oh there were certainly russian arms and aid. Training too i would imagine

Does that minimize the deaths of the dead Ukrainian civilians at the hands of Ukranians?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I can see you do not feel comfortable answering the question and I am sure you know what is implied.

I am not trying to trap you. The question is pertinent to what I am working on. I will wait to see if someone else can be more honest with me and themselves even if the implications are uncomfortable.

Well to answer your question the UN has opened investigations and sent investigators to Ukraine so I figure if they find out Ukraine was involved I wouldn't want to be Ukraine. However, looking at the evidence this is a very unlikely scenario.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I know the implications, which is why I have never supported the Ukrainian government, so there is no opinion to change for me.

I support the Ukrainian defense against a brutal foreign invader that is destroying cities and trying to steal land.

Nothing else.

I am 'uncomfortable' answering nothing, you obviously haven't been paying attention.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

What can i say I'm a Swedish troll, I remain neutral as much as possible.

Sweden also sent arms and aid to Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The question isn't if there is evidence.

The question is why do you ignore the evidence!

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Oh there were certainly russian arms and aid. Training too i would imagine

Does that minimize the deaths of the dead Ukrainian civilians at the hands of Ukranians?

Wow you ever heard the saying if you find yourself in a hole the first thing to do is quit digging?

So now the Russians was sending arms to Ukrainians to fight them? That would make Putin incredibly stupid

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Wow you ever heard the saying if you find yourself in a hole the first thing to do is quit digging?

Here, have a mirror.

So now the Russians was sending arms to Ukrainians to fight them? That would make Putin incredibly stupid

Not in a vacuum.

On the heels of a US backed coup and violations to previous accords and agreements.

Might wanna work on that "swedish nutrality."

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join