It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia accused of massacre, genocide over Bucha

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You are spreading Putin´s lies. So in video these troops go couple roads are you saying there is no more roads in Bucha ? Even in this video there are corpses on the ground and destroyed stroller on the road.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

apparently they are not where any bodies are at then it seems. not all vids are the same areas.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I saw the Ukrainian video in Bucha where the Ukrainian asks his commander if he can shoot anybody with a white arm band on. Like why would he say that? Then there's numerous dead bodies with white arms bands that citizens wore to tell the Russian troops they are on their side.

Mighty suspicious. It's too bad an outside agency couldn't do an investigation, but nothing will come of of this everything will be cleaned up and Russia will be blamed.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I'm wondering if the US will release satellite imagery of Bucha between April 1st and 4th. After all, they will be perfectly visible when the "corpses" appeared.
I doubt they will say that the pictures are classified))))))

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

So just find that video so we could all see it. Right now we are only seeing your words about it and you as a very recent member might not know that people here are always looking for evidence. Right now you don´t have any.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   

You have good imagination, i´ll give you that.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Maxar released satellite images of Bucha St.Andrew graveyard taken between March 10 to 31. There appeared a mass grave.
Reuters

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   

There will be no investigation because it would not stand any real scrutiny. the western news is going full out with shots of crying bereaved. and Russian soldiers leaving piles of vodka bottles and ruin. When the nukes fly make sure you hit the right targets.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The Pakistani President has dissolved Parliament in order to head-off a vote of no-confidence in PM Imran Khan.
This in all likelihood will lead to a General Election - if the military allow.

I'm not sure what to make of Imran Khan.
He comes from a privileged background being educated at top private schools in Pakistan and England and studying PPE at Oxford.
He was a very talented cricketer playing county cricket in England and very famously captained Pakistan to victory in the 1992 One-Day Cricket World Cup.
He was known as a bit of a playboy and was a regular on the party scene in London in his younger days.
His first wife was Jemima Goldsmith, of the incredibly wealthy and 'influential' Goldsmith family. (Possibly where his links to WEF that you intimated to began?)

When he entered politics he was portrayed as a 'man of the people' and was very public in his desire to rid Pakistan of the endemic corruption that plagues the country.
During his time as PM he has faced many problems, obviously including COVID.
And he has had to deal with many economic and financial issues, to varying degrees of success.

Then there are the two massive, bloody big elephants in the room when talking about anything to do with Pakistan and its internal politics; The Military and Muslim extremism.
There are some who refuse to admit it but there are undeniably very close links between elements of the two.
And the Military oversee all political developments in Pakistan and there is the constant fear of yet another Military coup.

Khan originally distanced himself from both whilst promoting Pakistani culture and self-reliance.
But as his problems increased he has become closer to elements within the Military and has voiced opinions more and more in common with Islamic fundamentalism.

There is also the constant friction with India to contend with.

For various reasons he has recently felt compelled to seek closer links to Russia - something I'm sure won't be lost on its other big neighbour, China.

Being Pakistani PM is not an easy gig.

Its all very complicated and I could go into much more depth, but as I said, this thread isn't about Pakistan and Imran Khan.
edit on 4/4/22 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

So just find that video so we could all see it. Right now we are only seeing your words about it and you as a very recent member might not know that people here are always looking for evidence. Right now you don´t have any.

I Watched the video on the news but if I find it somewhere I'll post it.

"Can we shoot anybody wearing white arm band?" As they walk the streets of Bucha

"Sure"

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Go find it.. i have no reason to believe your statement as it is now..
edit on 4-4-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I added this link as it doesn't appear staged. Click the "X" to not subscribe and scroll down

Dead Civilians with Hands Tied Behind Their Backs

edit on 4-4-2022 by Waterglass because: bad link

edit on 4-4-2022 by Waterglass because: again

edit on 4-4-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Maxar released satellite images of Bucha St.Andrew graveyard taken between March 10 to 31. There appeared a mass grave.
Reuters

That is, there are no corpses shown on the video during this period.

Thanks for confirming the video is fake

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You know you can´t spot those from satellite images they are too far away.
But you wanted bodies in massgrave

WARNING graphic video

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

American satellites have very strange selectivity. They can see the dumpling on my plate, but they don't see the missile that shot down the Malaysian Boeing or the many "corpses" on the village street.

Maybe American satellites are the same age as the American president, and do they also have dementia?)))))

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You know what all this kind of reminds me of. Something no one has really mentioned. When Russia did this to the Chechnya.

www.hrw.org...#

Rape. Arson. Looting. Murder. Cluster bombing civilians.

Azov wasn’t there for that. Going to go with the Chechens did that to themselves excuse? Russia has a track record for this. Other countries have claimed Russia has done the same thing.
edit on 4-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

On one side we have a thoroughly incompetent and delusional near octogenarian with dementia and on the other we have a brutal tyrant who suppresses all opposition, invades weaker neighbours to satisfy his dreams of personal 'glory' and hold's the world to ransom with the threat of nuclear war to achieve those goals.

Not much choice have we?

And it doesn't say much for us that we allow these people to rule us.

At least Americans will put us out of our misery and vote the unfit-for-office Biden out in just over 18 months time....we're stuck with Putin because Russians haven't got the balls to get rid of him.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

When has the US not supported a brutal tyrant of a puppet government. Please name the last place we installed a benevolent leader...I'll wait...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

Yes I am sure the nazis behaved and didn't kill anyone who sided with russia or even tried to get help from or evacuate through russia...they were probably very honorable fighters even though they themselves say they view anything russian as less than human...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

That really hasn't got anything to do with what I posted.
My post was more to do with the sort of people we allow to govern us and how at least we in the 'west' have the ability to remove them from office at some point - though I suppose quite a few Americans on here would disagree with that!

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join