It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Resources - Where most of the updates come from.
* - Flightradar24 - tracks flights worldwide
* - Live Ukraine control map 1 - updates on the ground
* - Ukraine Control Map 2
* - Ship radar
* - Military vessel tracker
* - Institute for the Study of War (ISW)
Something is wrong with your first two links there.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Kalibr missile launches presumably from Buyan M littoral combat ship in Caspian to avoid Ukrainian land based Harpoon missile trucks near Odessa. Harpoon range 200 km. Kalibr range 2,000 km. So Kalibr can be used to knock out Harpoon once Harpoon truck is located by satellite and / or drone.

twitter.com...

edit on 22-4-2022 by generalbattle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ukraine received M777 howitzers and 155mm rounds from America but these will be quickly destroyed by Russian armed drones.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: generalbattle
Kalibr missile launches presumably from Buyan M littoral combat ship in Caspian to avoid Ukrainian land based Harpoon missile trucks near Odessa. Harpoon range 200 km. Kalibr range 2,000 km. So Kalibr can be used to knock out Harpoon once Harpoon truck is located by satellite and / or drone.

Duh. The Harpoon is not fired from a truck, those have been out of service since 2003.

edit on 22-4-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I would love to see an Harpoon missile fired from a Truck

Anyone got Any Videos..

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

There was a costal defense variant but that has been OOS for 20 years.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If out of service means anything like decommissioned..

Things get decommissioned, recommissioned later.

Weapons get taken out of service for more than one reason..

Look into the weapons used....sold....made...given...
That one day were made by American corporations, used in the hands of USA soldiers, paid for by our money, ...

Then .. they end up in the hands of a proxy....

To avoid Geneva conventions...

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I would love to see an Harpoon missile fired from a Truck

Anyone got Any Videos..

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Bet those are some pricey tires. Rugged looking vehicle.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yesterday,two major fires engulfed seperate Russian facilities of interest-The defence research facility at Tver was the first location talked about here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the second was the Dmitrievsky chemical plant-which until yesterday was Russias largest chemical plant(now it is ashes)-

Dmitrievsky Chemical Plant (Russian: Дмитриевский химический завод) was Russia's largest chemical plant.
It was located in Kineshma, the second-largest town in Ivanovo Oblast.
It manufactured butyl acetate, and other products including industrial solvents.
It was engulfed in fire in April 2022.
Numerous news sites noted that the fire happened on the same day as the unexplained fire at the Russian Aerospace Defense Forces’ Central Research Institute in Tver.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

So this could just be a coincidence,but I have a theory the fires may be sabotage.

I was reading a reddit thread the other day,which talked about the "Freedom of Russia" Legion-they formed in Ukraine since the invasion on Feb24th,and are comprised of (ex)Russian soldiers who have defected to fight on the side of Ukraine.

According to the reddit thread,they use "L" as their symbol(for "Legion")and the symbol has been seen in cities across Russia,with grafitti saying things like "Join our fight against Putin" or "Come to fight for Ukraine"

My theory is that some of the members of this Legion may be launching sabotage attacks within Russia.
en.wikipedia.org...

Its only a theory-of course the recent fires may have been caused by Putin supporters,to be used as a false flag blaming Ukrainian sympathisers,or they may have been genuine accidents.

(I doubt that Putin would sacrfice Russias biggest chemical plant in a false flag though,as I bet many of those chemicals are needed for the war machine.)

Both fires seem to have erased two locations which are of medium to high importance to Russias miltary hence my theory of sabotage.
I think a false flag would be more likley to involve mass civilian deaths rather than locations of such military importance.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I also doubt those fires were accidental.

Your comments re: false flag are solid.

Hadn't heard about the Legion. Hmm.

Makes me wonder about that rail bridge sabotage near Belgorod.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

edit on 22-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
Fixed. The URL's were replaced by an aircraft name.

Flightradar24
LivemapUkraine

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Basically, America and Britain using Ukraine as proxy in war with Russia. I can see millions of 155 mm howitzer rounds flown to Poland and then enter western Ukraine, but with bridges on the Dnipr river blown up it would be extremely difficult to get them across such a big river as Dnipr.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Weapons In Huge Explosion

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: generalbattle

No the US and UK have provided Ukraine with weapons they were asking for to defend against Russian aggression.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Thanks! The fixed links work.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
a reply to: Xcathdra
Thanks! The fixed links work.

No thank you.

I copy and paste from the original post where I listed all the resource info. I never knew I screwed up the links and no one else brought it up but you. So thank you.

ETA - If you have never used Flioghtradar24 before. When you click the link it will show all the planes. On the left hand side of the screen are 4 sections - Most tracked flights, statistics, tweets and blog posts. If you click on the down arrow for most tracked flights, it usually shows 2 flights. At the bottom of the most tracked flights box is a grey square looking thing. If you grab the box thing with the mouse an drag it down it will expand the tracked flights and reveal the 10 most tracked flights. Military flights are unique in that is shows the (usually) just the departing airbase, destination airport/airbase is (usually) left blank.

Military call signs are either NO CALLSIGN or a unique name (like YANK01 or LAGR220 or NATO01(Luxembourg)or Perse71).

Just extra info for those who were curious.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Ukrainian Forces Destroy Column Of Russian 'Z' Tanks In Donetsk

Ukrainian Troops Shoot Down Russian Helicopter With Stinger Missile

edit on 22-4-2022 by Erno86 because: link work

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Britain thinks war in Ukraine lasts to end of 2023. I think it will last our entire life times, considering this is an ethnic war. War in Yemen lasted 8 years and no one batted an eye while civilians were slaughtered on a daily basis. So nothing is different for Ukraine.

www.businessinsider.com...

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join