It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Im sat here wondering which new terror group will arise from the ashes of this conflict with all those new weapons the west has been flooding the Ukraine with ?

Its bound to happen right I mean we need a new bogeyman to keep us in fear while they orchestrate the next thing we are all to be afraid of

is it just going to be the super far right groups with all those new toys

like we already had the holy jihad warriors for the last two decades right , that was the bogeyman guys back then
now they are fading out and being slowly replaced with a new group

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I also read that Ukraine is in the middle of the process of De-Russification of street names etc
and that they plan to rename the streets in Ukraine , and they are getting a street named after Boris Johnson

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

the people of Ukraine have suffered enough hardship this is just throwing #e onto the wounds

cmon leave the people of Ukraine in peace , to think that getting a boris johnson street will make things better

# me

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   
If you remember the FIN CEN documents leak
a few years ago it showed a lot of money moving from Russia into London
and the conservative party linked to Russian oligarchs

Tory donor linked to Putin

so what does that show the Ukranian people?

id be #in pissed
edit on 21-4-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

You may want to move away from the Jewish angle, as it's not supported by fact. Ukrainian Jews were persecuted by the Nazis and the Soviets.

For sure they were. Like any persecuted people they had to resort, in some cases, to the black market in order to survive. 1991 came along and this under ground business group took control of much of Ukraines industry. Same happened in Russia they took the whole oil, gas, allumium . metals, etc. It's an actual fact if you do your research. Laddy boys like Abramovich, one minute poor as a church mouse next minute in control of Chelsea FC! That doesn't happen unless you win the lottery

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

They gave control of state run companies to individuals like Abramovich when the USSR fell to pieces, that's true.

And that's where these oligarchs made there monies.

Crime is everywhere through ufoorbhunter, and hardly just a Russian or Ukrainian problem.

Above a certain level the backhanders simply remain ignored or undetected.
edit on 21-4-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I think you got it wrong. It is a disco what's being called after Boris Johnson. Boris Johnson's Party Nights I think is called. Or is it Dilyn? Can't remember now. No, wait, I think it's called Carrie Johnson¡s Palace

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

They gave control of state run companies to individuals like Abramovich when the USSR fell to pieces, that's true.

And that's where these oligarchs made there monies.

Crime is everywhere through ufoorbhunter, and hardly just a Russian or Ukrainian problem.

Spot on Andy
and when one considers this group of Jewish oligarchs makes up only 1 out of every 1,000 citizens in their state yet just by 'chance' one of those same 1 out of 1,000 also just happens to be President of Ukraine one might start to smell something a little fishy going on

Statistically surely it's getting on for something impossible as a calculation

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Yep, just like how a low-talent ex-KGB thug named Vladimir ended up running Russia. Don't happen unless you win (or game) the lottery.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Mate we have Boris nonsense for PM.

Statistically speaking, what do you imagine the chance of that happening was? LoL

They are all bent as a £3 note ufoorbhunter at one level or another, how do you imagine they get to where they are?

That's still in no way a justifiable reason for Russia to tell porkies and then go on to invade Ukraine under the guise and false pretence of hunt the Nazis.

There has always been something a lot fishy never mind a little, going on.

To my knowledge, all the same, not many Jewish Nazis kicking about.

This whole entire fiasco somewhat transcends Abrahamic religious practice no matter which one of the three we care to fling a dart at.

Putin and his ilk are in the wrong place ufoorbhunter time to go back home that way people can stop dying and the atrocities being committed end.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Yep, just like how a low-talent ex-KGB thug named Vladimir ended up running Russia. Don't happen unless you win (or game) the lottery.

Cheers

Spot on F2

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yep know exactly where you are coming from regarding the Boris angle. The whole world corrupt cesspit

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
nothing short of an orchestrated global revolution could rid us of the corruption but the power vacuum is just to tempting for any other group to replace it.

Its like beyond saving as there is no really political solution to this

I think the only thing that could really prevent us from catastrophe is Energy
if we did find a clean renewable near limitless source of energy then we wouldnt be fighting over land and resources
I mean thats really why this is all happening right ?

because we wont share the toys in the crib

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The east part of Ukraine is pretty open and flat, unlike the rest of Ukraine. The terrain is going to allow actual engagements, like tank verse tank and artillery is going to be critical.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Ukraine is a separate sovereign country and can do as their people see fit. I find it humerus that Russia wants everything Russian protected but has no problem trying to destroy anything Ukrainian.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

if you couldnt tell I was taking the piss with the boris johnson hing , Ukraine can do as they please its their country
but cmon draw the line somewhere at naming a street after a # like boris johnson

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

if you couldnt tell I was taking the piss with the boris johnson hing , Ukraine can do as they please its their country
but cmon draw the line somewhere at naming a street after a # like boris johnson

If the Ukrainians want a street named after him thats on them. His buffoonery aside Johnson has been a very big supporter of Ukraine's from early on and offered / coordinated needed help. I guess renaming a street after him is the least they could do.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
If you remember the FIN CEN documents leak
a few years ago it showed a lot of money moving from Russia into London
and the conservative party linked to Russian oligarchs

Tory donor linked to Putin

so what does that show the Ukranian people?

id be #in pissed

There are quite a few links between the UK conservatives and the Kremlin/oligarchs.
inews.co.uk...

www.occrp.org...

Its been a thing for years..
In fact stuff like this happens so often I am left thinking that all those politicians/regimes and maybe even some terrorists that we are all told to hate-are actually all good mates with our government-or at least they are mates until they stop giving money.

Its all badly produced and corrupt theatre.
Doesn't matter which party either-labour are just as guilty of taking money and gifts from dubious people.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Aye man , all bought and paid for by the stupid tax payers
we fund this #e

they use our money to pay for guns and bombs and give them to people to fight their proxy wars for more money

and they rub our faces in it any chance they get

fed up with the lot of them, im done with voting and politics and politicians , there is no point hoping that voting in a corrupt system will ever change anything
so I am out , im going to try and disappear into the woods and maybe i think be homeless and travel from wood to wood
that way I dont have to pay taxes and support these #s

i may not have voted for it but sure as # my money is being used to further their agendas and I want nothing to do with it , what would they do if we all quit our jobs enmass , and didnt go back to work , sure there would be chaos
but once the machine stops getting our support it will stop

its going to take something that drastic unless a technological solution presents itself to end this suffering

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

well I hope its the street next to the sewage plant or a pig farm

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The Anti ship missiles Boris promised to send to Ukraine have arrived-

The Harpoon anti-ship missile has arrived in Ukraine with a range of 200 kilometers and a 95% hit rate in actual combat! Ukrainian media reported that British-aided Harpoon anti-ship missiles have arrived at the Ukrainian port of Odessa. Harpoon missiles mainly rely on the sea to fly close to the target, so it is difficult to be detected. At the last moment, the missile will suddenly lift into the air, and then dive into the attack.
Penetrate the interior of the bridge and explode, use the shock wave and debris, and destroy the radar equipment and information command system of the enemy ship's bridge and mast.
This high-altitude diving attack method can reduce the chance of missing the target, and it is difficult for enemy ships to avoid it.

inf.news...

95% hit rate in combat..I guess the remaining russian fleet will be moving even further off shore.

I wonder what putin would do if a UK missile sinks a ship or two-another televised hissy fit no doubt,hopefully not much more.
I guess we are already near the top of his bad countries list by now.

edit on 21/4/2022 by Silcone Synapse because: link

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join