It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Interesting... I thought all Ukrainians were Nazis, including their Jewish President.

Zelensky is pretty much a western plant. I mean do we really believe a majority of Ukranians will have voted for a Jewish guy? Be very surprised if that election was real

More real than Russia holding elections in Crimea while holding the populace at gun point.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes it might be more real than Crimea Xcath
while at the same time I just can't quite get round to believing that any free and fair election in any FSU states would result in a Jewish guy being elected President.

There is a deep seated anti semitism in much of eatern Europe that has been backed up by the oligarchy post 1991 that is or was largely massively over represented by those of Jewish descent.

Just a conspiracy I guess, yet I can't quite get over that a majority in any any FSU state will vote a Jewish guy into power

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

We'll agree to disagree then

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

We'll agree to disagree then

fair enough

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

PM for you, Xcathdra.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Zelensky is pretty much a western plant. I mean do we really believe a majority of Ukranians will have voted for a Jewish guy? Be very surprised if that election was real

I appreciate that it's unbelievable to some people, but a range of organisations adjudged the Ukrainian presidential election to be fair. Here's the OSCE. The summary of the report from the elections which delivered Zelenskyy into power shows that the Ukrainians did vote for a "Jewish guy", and by a good number!

Maybe the fact that Zelenskyy is a Jew is what is disturbing you?

Incidently, from the same website you can see the results of Putin's re-election... Part of the exec summary...

After intense efforts to promote turnout, citizens voted in significant numbers, yet restrictions on the fundamental freedoms of assembly, association and expression, as well as on candidate registration, have limited the space for political engagement and resulted in a lack of genuine competition.

Source OSCE Russia

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
rumble.com...

Civilians in Ukraine saying their own military shooting at them. They do seem honest.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Russia test launches its new Sarmat/Satan2 superheavy ICBM-

The Sarmat is a new heavy Intercontinental Ballistic Missile which Russia is expected to deploy with 10 or more warheads on each missile, according to the U.S. Congressional Research Service.
It has been under development for years and so its test-launch is not a surprise for the West, but it comes at a moment of extreme geopolitical tension due to Russia's war in Ukraine...

...Putin was shown on television being told by the military that the missile had been launched from Plesetsk in the country's northwest and hit targets in the Kamchatka peninsula in the far east.

"The new complex has the highest tactical and technical characteristics and is capable of overcoming all modern means of anti-missile defence. It has no analogues in the world and won't have for a long time to come," Putin said.

economictimes.indiatimes.com... cleshow/90963820.cms

More about the new missile-

The RS-28 Sarmat will be capable of carrying about 10 tonnes of payload for either up to 10 heavy or 15 light MIRV warheads,an unspecified number of Avangard hypersonic glide vehicles (HGVs)[30] or a combination of warheads and several countermeasures against anti-ballistic missile systems.
The Russian ministry of Defense said that the missile is Russia's response to the U.S. Prompt Global Strike system.
Sarmat has a short boost phase, which shortens the interval when it can be tracked by satellites with infrared sensors, such as the U.S. Space-Based Infrared System, making it more difficult to intercept.
It is speculated that the Sarmat could fly a trajectory over the South Pole, completely immune to any current missile defense system,and that it has the Fractional Orbital Bombardment (FOBS) capability.
According to various sources, RS-28's launch sites are to be equipped with the "Mozyr"active protection system, designed to negate potential adversary's first strike advantage by kinetically destroying incoming bombs, cruise missiles and ICBM warheads at altitudes of up to 6 km.

en.wikipedia.org...

This comes soon after the USA decided to postpone the test launch of its minuteman 3 ICBM,which was postponed in order "not to escalate tensions with Russia."

www.janes.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Got it and sent my response.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
What a creative reply

In terms of media, two wrongs don't make a right, regardless of Russian media, that doesn't excuse the MSM coverage of this conflict, and I have followed it from day one.

Secondly, you are aware that the Kiev government was already murdering their own citizens 8 years prior, is that not genocide? Secondly, if Russia was actually committing genocide, the casualties would be way higher than what they currently are, simple arithmetic.

I'll just agree to disagree with you on the rest, you could theoretically change your argument to the United States, and beyond that either way, this isn't World War 2, although you might want to check out just exactly how the Kiev government came into being, there are some similarities with another well known leader you mention a few times

No they have been fighting terrorist who are Ukrainian IN NAME ONLY.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

I appreciate that it's unbelievable to some people, but a range of organisations adjudged the Ukrainian presidential election to be fair. Here's the OSCE. The summary of the report from the elections which delivered Zelenskyy into power shows that the Ukrainians did vote for a "Jewish guy", and by a good number!

Maybe the fact that Zelenskyy is a Jew is what is disturbing you?

Paraphi I certainly do not find "the fact that Zelenskyy is a Jew is what is disturbing you" to make any sense at all.

I'm just pointing out that it's extremely surprising that he got voted into power in eastern Europe. Add Groysman, Yatsenyuk, Porkoshenko, Timoshenko. There's a conspiracy here maybe maybe not.

Oh and before throwing the Bibi card at me just take note that my avatar is a Jewess, previous also having been Antonie Citroen, Gene Wilder and Bar Rafaeli

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
In times of need,friends and allies help one another out,right?

The White House has given up asking Saudi Arabia to pump more oil after being repeatedly rebuffed by the kingdom, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday, the latest sign of a growing rift between the two nations.
The US banned imports of Russian oil and gas after Russia invaded Ukraine, helping to send prices at the pump soaring.
In turn, the US turned to Saudi Arabia to boost production with the goal of driving down prices.
But the Saudis declined, with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman — the kingdom's de facto ruler — reportedly ignoring President Joe Biden's phone calls.

www.businessinsider.com...

With friends like Mr.Bone Saw,who needs enemies?

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
www.workers.org...

"Despite the media talk of justice, new policy and diversity, behind the scenes the same old U.S. militarist policies are being reinforced through Biden’s cabinet choices and their direct ties to industry-funded think tanks and military contractors."

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Well, there is more to the story. He was on a popular tv show where he actually played the president. So viewers thought of him that way even before he ran. Sort of like how Arnold Schwazenegger become govenor of California people felt they knew the actor.

President Zelensky was the star of Servant of the People - a comedy series that started in 2015, following a teacher who becomes president after a video of him ranting about politics goes viral.

The name of the show - Servant of the People - is what Zelensky later decided to name his real political party when he ran for president in 2019. So he used his popularity to gain the presidency. Not surprised y this at all people feel like they know actors when in reality they dont.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Total respect to your analysis dragonridr and your example comparison using Scwarzy
and we can add Reagan to this too, maybe many more.

Yet as this is a conspiracy site............ It's just the fact that when Jews make up less than 1/1000 of Ukraine population we have had not only Zelensky, but Yatsenyuk, Timoshenko, Groysmann, Poroshenko.

Now if a statistition can do the mathematics then there might be something more to this but chance alone.

I would also reference to the fact that when Poroshenko took the helm post 2014 as leader, a couple of days prior he had to fly into Tel Aviv to get a pass with the oligarchy

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yet we are expected to believe that all these prominent Jews are also Jew hating, Hitler loving Neo-Nazi's?

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

President Zelenskyy is the "Winston Churchill" of Ukraine and it's people.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Yet we are expected to believe that all these prominent Jews are also Jew hating, Hitler loving Neo-Nazi's?

All I am stating is that statistically the leadership of Ukraine post 2014 looks to have been fixed.

Neo Nazis are something totally different stemming from a strand of right wing society leaning back historically to its pro Nazi past. Nothing to do with the business management in Ukraine who run the government.

The leadership of ukraine is gangster / oligarchy positioned into power

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

President Zelenskyy is the "Winston Churchill" of Ukraine and it's people.

He's doing a good job for sure

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Breaking News: The World Is Shaken By This News. This Is How Ukraine Shot The MOSKVA!

Parents Of Russian Sailors Want Answers After Warship Sinks

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join