It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well as everyone likes to say and make such a boogie man out of...they have a world class intelligence apparatus.
edit on 16-4-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Well as everyone likes to say and make such a boogie man out of...they have a world class intelligence apparatus.

So its a guess then - check

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

A strange source for such a report-I assumed Pravda was pro Putin?

All Putin talks about is the poor Russians in the East and I really wonder if the Russians in the east are happy Putin been fighting in their area for 8 years. I keep seeing these Russians total dishearten over what Putin is doing, Can't believe he would destroy their houses, villages, cars , their livelihoods. I think Putin is turning people who once saw themselves as Russians into hard core Ukrainians everyday of the war.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: RickyD

If Russia does not have a presence near Odessa how do they know whats on the plane? Also the Russian official who announced the shoot down and cargo is the same guy who said the Moskva was fine while it was sinking.

I would have thought that arms for Ukraine would come in through Poland or Romania. Why fly over Odesa ?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Because its convenient and helps russian propaganda.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Either way of it was a Ukrainian plane how is it any different than any other downed Ukrainian plane?

The plane shot down has not been identified yet as being Ukrainian.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Are you saying intel agencies just run around guessing...and they don't have the assets and means to actually know? That's pretty silly...

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

No I am saying the country the transport plane belongs to has not been identified. And yeah intelligence agencies are often wrong and a lot of time they use "an educated guess".

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

So why is it you take everything our intel agencies say about this war as gospel?

Also if it wasn't a Ukrainian plane why hasn't some other nation spoken up with outrage at the lose of one of their planes? With all the escalation rhetoric it would seem to be a wet dream for the west to be able to stay the russians shot down someone else's plane.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So why is it you take everything our intel agencies say about this war as gospel?

I don't. On the off chance you never noticed when I do updates I flat out issue a warning about information and war zones and then need to check the info.

As a reminder

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

Resources - Where most of the updates come from.
* - Flightradar24 - tracks flights worldwide
* - Live Ukraine control map 1 - updates on the ground
* - Ukraine Control Map 2
* - Ship radar
* - Military vessel tracker
* - Institute for the Study of War (ISW)

Youtube resources -
* - Speak the Truth
* - War in Ukraine
* - Artur Rehi - Estonain soldier
* - Daily Report

Social media resources -
* - Twitter - Jomini of the West - Battlefield Maps

Also if it wasn't a Ukrainian plane why hasn't some other nation spoken up with outrage at the lose of one of their planes? With all the escalation rhetoric it would seem to be a wet dream for the west to be able to stay the russians shot down someone else's plane.

Because if a transport plane from another country was shot down they probably want to make sure the info is accurate. Also has it occurred to you that what Russia is claiming is not true. That is also another possibility on why no country has claimed a plane had been shot down.

The only person I see escalating is Putin himself. I dont recall any west / NATO country threatening Russia or any of its allies / potential allies with a nuclear strike if they join Russia.
edit on 16-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I guess you have selective hearing if you think NATO doesnt have just as much of a hand in this as Russia.

The rest of your point I will admit holds water...maybe nothing was shot down. I guess we will see if anyone bothers to show wreckage...

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

NATO... Russia...

Neither country has a right to invade a sovereign nation simply because one country doesnt like who they want to be friends / allies with.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yet both sides do...right or wrong both sides appear to be playing the same games willingly. So I won't sit here and scream russia bad NATO good.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yet both sides do...right or wrong both sides appear to be playing the same games willingly. So I won't sit here and scream russia bad NATO good.

Are NATO countries brutally invading an unthreatening neighbor.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

We do it all the time. Not just that but we run around toppling governments with coups and meddle is almost everyones business. So yea we do...we are not good guys either...everyone playing the game is a bad guy and as soon as you get that through your head you will stop sounding ignorant with one sided propaganda that's equally as full of lies as the other side's propaganda which you dislike so much.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Who was the last country the U.S. invaded in order to steal land?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

We leave behind puppet govts...like Ukraine.

See the final results in Afghanistan for proof.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Well every country we have invaded got a shiney new government that just so happens to do everything we want them to...why take the land when you can just control it? Is the outcome much different?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Well every country we have invaded got a shiney new government that just so happens to do everything we want them to...why take the land when you can just control it? Is the outcome much different?

Iraq and Afghanistan have 'puppet governments' in your delusional reality?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Iraq does...afgan's was kicked out...

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join