It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789
The US has openly stated they are sharing intelligence with the Ukrianain military.

news.usni.org...

Army Gen. Paul Nakasone, who heads both Cyber Command and the National Security Agency, said that “in my 35 years” he has never seen a better sharing of accurate, timely and actionable intelligence than what has transpired with Ukraine.

It's my opinion that this is one of the core reasons that Ukraine has fared as well as it has to this point.

Anyone who hadn’t realized this from day one is a fool.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789
The US has openly stated they are sharing intelligence with the Ukrianain military.

news.usni.org...

Army Gen. Paul Nakasone, who heads both Cyber Command and the National Security Agency, said that “in my 35 years” he has never seen a better sharing of accurate, timely and actionable intelligence than what has transpired with Ukraine.

It's my opinion that this is one of the core reasons that Ukraine has fared as well as it has to this point.

So in other words, for the second time in history, the US is actually doing something good and productive with its military power.
edit on 16-4-2022 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

This is what happens when Russia fails to take Ukraine inside a week.

Thus are unable to coverup their mass genocide and atrocities.

It will all come out in the wash.

Tell you what don't wash off, that would be the blood on Putin's paws.

There is a French team of investigators there too, so this isn't some Nazi propaganda as a few here would say. What gets me is their rebuttal will be to show the older video of a helo shooting up the news camera crew of 12 men who they though had AKs and were advancing on our troops. They would say, "see the US did it too" without just looking at the fact the Russians just killed 900 civilians in a town they occupied.

edit on 16-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So in other words, for the second time in history, the US is actually doing something good and productive with its military power.

Flying in the AF for 28 years I did a lot of humanitarian efforts around the world, even some in Russia when they had floods.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Anyone who hadn’t realized this from day one is a fool.

We should send over a million stickers like the Biden one that says "I did this" that people are putting on gas pumps, and have it say the "US helped destroy this" and they can slap it on a dead tank.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Zelenskyy says the Ukrainians have lost between 2500-3000 troops with another 10K wounded so far in the 7 weeks of fighting...

ca.finance.yahoo.com...

"As to our military, out of the numbers we have, we think that we lost 2,500 to 3,000, in comparison with the Russian military, who lost about 19 to 20,000," Zelenskyy said. "That's the comparison. But we have about 10,000 injured and it's hard to say how many will survive"

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

See Reaction on Russian State TV After Major Ship Sunk

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Flying in the AF for 28 years I did a lot of humanitarian efforts around the world, even some in Russia when they had floods.

No doubt.

To be fair though, my comment was more about referencing war time activities.

But you know what?

I can’t help but wonder why you would’ve chosen to take offence to my comment... when you’ve got full blown American citizens on this very forum who are literally making out like NATO, the US and Ukraine are the ones in the wrong here, well Russia is (apparently) just the poor little innocent victim.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Fears Russian Warship The Moskva Was Carrying Nuclear Weapons

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I can’t help but wonder why you would’ve chosen to take offence to my comment... when you’ve got full blown American citizens on this very forum who are literally making out like NATO, the US and Ukraine are the ones in the wrong here, well Russia is (apparently) just the poor little innocent victim.

No real offense just letting people know the US military has been about 90% humanitarian than war. Even in war all ends up in a massive humanitarian mission that Russia would never do. Russia's game plan all the time is to destroy all civil and Goverment infrastructure along with food and water sources so that those left can be easily oppressed.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Sub, your comment is a bit odd. "Good and productive" are subjective, and can have any meaning depending on who is making such a judgment.

Beyond that, I would wonder what is the other instance of G&P you imply. I mean, alone, the two world wars and stopping the communists in Korea are three I could easily count.

Was the liberation of Kuwait a bad and non-productive action? Sure, oil was involved. But then, all wars have economic drivers to one degree or another.

When we flew an air bridge to Berlin to prevent the city from being starved into submission, surely there was something "good" about that, certainly from the perspective of the people of then West-Berlin?

I take your point that it all hasn't been sunshine and happiness, but your statement veers to a different extreme.

Cheers
edit on 16-4-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

The Montreaux Treaty of 1936 allows Turkey to bar access to the Black Sea through the Bosphorus Straits , if the ships have not been based there

Russian ships can not reinforce their Black Sea fleet

Cue Russian threats to nuke Turkey.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Soaking in MSM has been known to cause mental issues leading to personality disorders.
Symptoms include confusion, indignation, and rage when exposed to the truth.

Just telling you the symptoms now because at some point the info will slip through and pierce some information bubbles.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Survivors from the Mariupol bomb shelters have been taken to a former Russian military base 600 miles from Ukraine which was used for decades as a dump for Soviet chemical weapons, it can be revealed. Ukraine’s human rights ombudsman Lyudmyla Denisova has warned that more than 400 people, including 147 children, are in a fenced camp near the city of Penza, according to information she has received from concerned Russian citizens.

Mariupol Survivors Taken Away
edit on Sat Apr 16 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: added EX TAGS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
************************ BREAKING!!! *************************

Russian-Ukraine War || Russia Shot Down A Cargo Plane Carrying Weapons Sent To Ukraine!

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

So far all reports I've seen say it was a Ukrainian cargo plane...so I doubt anything will come of it.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Is that not the same excuse Russia tried using when they shot down MH-17?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Report from a Ukrainian Mayor that Sarin was left behind during a Russian withdrawal-

After the Russian military stayed in the village of Bilka in the Sumy region,
the remains of chemical weapons have been found - sarin and other substances.

Source: Yurii Bova, the Mayor of Trostianets, on air of "Ukrainske radio"

Quote: "We found remains of chemical weapons in the village of Bilka - sarin and other substances. Ampoules were found. Now the Security Service of Ukraine is working on it. Perhaps the occupiers wanted to use this chemical in Kyiv, Poltava or other cities."

www.pravda.com.ua...

A strange source for such a report-I assumed Pravda was pro Putin?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Pretty sure both sides are still blaming each other on that one. I think its a lot more probable that the way less trained less professional military of Ukraine at the time is more likely the culperate.

Either way of it was a Ukrainian plane how is it any different than any other downed Ukrainian plane?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

If Russia does not have a presence near Odessa how do they know whats on the plane? Also the Russian official who announced the shoot down and cargo is the same guy who said the Moskva was fine while it was sinking.
edit on 16-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join