It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
11 April update.

* Russian forces may have used chemical weapons against Ukrainian defenders in Mariupol, though ISW cannot independently verify Ukrainian claims at this time.

* Russian forces failed to make significant advances in continued assaults on Severodonetsk, Popasna, and Rubizhne in eastern Ukraine.

* Russian forces continued to amass troops in Kharkiv Oblast to reinforce offensive operations on the Izyum axis and conducted several minor attacks.

More at URL above.

Cheers

Has anyone considered carpet bombing the Russian forces with some weed or something? The US could supply, they have a huge 'chemical' weapons industry of that nowadays. LOL, I mean, they, the Russian troops, seem to be looting all the booze they can find and what else... It could have some pacifying effect... Of course, Kremlin will probably accuse the west of using 'chemical' weapons...

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

U.S. And U.K. Investigating Reports Of Chemical Weapons Being Used By Russia In Ukraine War - BBC News

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Stories Of Sexual Violence Against Ukrainian Women From Russian Forces

edit on 12-4-2022 by Erno86 because: added vid

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Ukrainian Forces 'Destroy Russian Targets' Using British Anti-Tank Missiles

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Are Tanks To Blame For Russian Failures In Ukraine?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

I expect it's heavily guarded, as Russia knows its destruction would be an arse-faced failure. Plus, Ukraine may be reluctant to give Russia more excuses to destroy Ukrainian infrastructure. However, worth speculating whether Ukraine has the capability (e.g. rockets) to accurately target the bridge from afar.

I know some people with weapons that can destroy the bridge. What if we put a big red button in the hands of an Ukrainian to push could we say they did it?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

'Any Nazis Here?' A Liberated Village Recalls Russian Occupation

A Ukrainian Woman Discovers Son's Body In A Well

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Seeing lots of reports of the marines in Mariupol linking up to consolidate forces. Also seeing lots of footage of Ukrainians surrendering in Mariupol. Can't really verify either one. I would not be surprised if they are surrendering and trying to consolidate forces. They have been holed up for 8 weeks putting up a fierce resistance.

Edit: Also heard Russia may have plans to flood the underground network with water.
edit on 12-4-2022 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I imagine with the equipment being so similar this happens a lot. Just surprising to see it caught on two cameras.

t.me...

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yeah I think both sides were caught off guard, you can see the tank commander looking at them as the tank approaches. One of the Ukrainians even waves at him nervously. Tank commander probably ID'd the blue armbands and that was that. It's also hard for the Ukrainians to identify things because they have been using captured Russian equipment.

The Ukrainian group that was killed was mainly volunteers from what I understand. RIP

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

I think that was actually a friendly fire incident. No markings on the tank and there was a later video of Ukraine recovering the vehicle that was stuck on the side of the road.

It is said that the van or truck down the street that had a V on it and the tank probably misidentified the guys standing around as RS.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Modern warfare is obsolete, once it goes into hit and run with modern portable weapons it all over unless you do the same .

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I don't know if any MSM outlets have reported it but Ukraine launched a Tochka-U ballistic missile into Russia the other day and it landed in a village.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

point?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Nah, the msm are not reporting on that at all.

But even if it’s true (and I mean if)... I can’t help but think it’s only fair to get what you give.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Like DPR soldiers giving back what they got for 8 years?

Or, is that different?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Like DPR soldiers giving back what they got for 8 years?

Or, is that different?

As if dpr wasn't attacking Ukraine during those 8 years?

The dpr is Ukrainian soil, dpr soldiers are terrorists assisted by a foreign invader, they have been attacking Ukraine and civilians since 2014.

Nice try to 'update' us though.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I don't know if any MSM outlets have reported it but Ukraine launched a Tochka-U ballistic missile into Russia the other day and it landed in a village.

This is russian propaganda created by lancaster for tass and beforeitsnews.

Thanks for the entertainment though.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Russian troll is far more honest than Ukraine troll.

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join