It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

lol, I didn't make that connection.

I actually disagree with him on some things.

At least the things he writes make seem reasoned. He doesn't just shout down anything that isn't favorable to Russia as propaganda or try to attack the source.

Like this guy Lancaster, he is independent. His team is maybe 4 to 5 people. He is dependant on crowdfunding and I am sure he sells segments to any who want to air segments that will pay. The guy gets attacked constantly by those trying to smdge his name because they don't like what he reports.

They don't have much to go on though. He once called the old leader of Ukraine an enemy of the people, he crowdfund and they say he doesn't make enough. No, seriously that is one of the things they attack him on.

That is all they really have to go on. Then you have clowns claiming it is all staged for him. If you watched the video I just posted of him you know that is a load of BS.

He is the anathema to western reporting though. That may be part of why he is targeted, There is no newsroom of execs filtering and editing his content. No one is censoring or shaping the narrative. Unless you count Youtube taking away monetization as censoring or trying to push him in a direction. He is not polished. Just showing what is going on and asking questions then showing the world what they say.

What he is doing is admirable and he is probably a thorn in the side of some powerful people.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Another lie.

Youve requested another thread be sent to the hoax bin.

None of my sources are banned as I dont use twitter. I use ATS.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think Ukraine can win this war. As for your second question I am not the one to act because I believe we should have fought alongside Ukraine, per the agreement in the Budapest memo (the very document Russia ripped up because it didnt fit into their narrative).

edit on 12-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Lancaster is not independent nor is he a journalist. He is more closely related to that of a court stenographer.
edit on 12-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Without anymore aid? More aid? How much more?

I only ask because in the meantime russia is bleeding ukraine dry. Soldiers, equipment and possibly the planting season.

Then there is of course the ww3 argument and nukes.

How far we wanna push with morons leading the US?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Also, i agree with the Budapest memorandum.

However i think we lost the integrity when we didnt act immediately? Feel free to correct on that.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I would rather see a coup against Putin (and Biden the idiot for that matter) to prevent WW3. Since that option is unlikely WW3 may be the only option left.

Unless you would prefer that every country that pisses Russia off should bow down to the threats Putin makes on a daily basis? The last time that attitude was attempted we ended up with 71 million dead - military and civilians.

Putin lives in the 80's and it is that mindset which led him to invade Ukraine. It is what led Putin to bragging about taking 5+ Nato capitals in a few weeks time.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Also, i agree with the Budapest memorandum.

However i think we lost the integrity when we didnt act immediately? Feel free to correct on that.

No we agree on that point. There is a reason Ukraine has 0 nukes and the Budapest memo is the very reason Ukraine is exploring the nuclear weapons options again.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

More aid? How much more?

As much as it takes.

We can afford it.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I would be up for any strategy that didnt involve playing russias war.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Another lie.

Youve requested another thread be sent to the hoax bin.

None of my sources are banned as I dont use twitter. I use ATS.

Was that thread based on a now known hoax?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

More aid? How much more?

As much as it takes.

We can afford it.

Thanks biden.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Doesnt matter.

You asked for it.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Thats because Patrick Lancaster is a propagandist for Russia. He got caught with his coverage of the "terrorist attack that killed a soldier" bs. He drives around Russian occupied areas with russian military as well as putting a Z on his car.

* - Patrick Lancaster = Reddit with links

* - Russian false flag in Donetsk - some photos are graphic

* - BBC - The communist soldier using charity sites to fund his war

* - ‘Exploit ing Cadavers ’and ‘Faked IEDs’: Experts Debunk Staged Pre-War ‘Provocation’ in the Donbas

The issue he seems to have is he makes comments about investigating incidents yet there never is any investigating done by him.

All your links refer to one report. Have you ever stopped to think that he may have been fooled?

But since you have the golden standard to hold reporting I am guessing there will not be any more reports from you containing info from MSM.

I also feel the need to help you out. If you ever thought Routers was a good source this will blow that illusion away.

PhotographerReuters guy Gleb Garanich who was accused of staging photos in Georgian Gori (2008).
It was proved that the body of one of those killed in Gori was moved around the city in search for a good angle.

You may be wondering why that is important. You may not know but he was also the photographer at Bucha. After Bucha Garanich went to Kramatorsk.

As for driving around with a Z on his vehicle. Yeah, he does that. As well as anyone else that doesn't want to be shot. You would know that if you watched his videos or the videos from Spanish reporters or any reporter that has gone to that area.

Yes, he also drove around with the Russian military. The last time it was in a bus coming back from Mariupol. It was sort of high stress as they were in the line of fire a couple of times. The time before that was in a Van picking up wounded and taking them to get care at a aid station.

That all fits into reporting.

I get it though, If it is not someone with a suit and tie behind a desk a thousand plus miles away from any danger telling you what to think then you won't believe it.

Correction: It seems neither the NYP or Reuters live up to your standard. lol
edit on 13-4-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Understandable...

It reminds me of a parable from a long time ago.
A guy was at home listening to the radio. They were covering antiwar protests downtown. The guy decided to go downtown to see what it was all about. He stopped to listen to a guy advocating the "peace above war - turn the other cheek" mentality. After listening for 5 minutes he walks up to the protestor, and as hard as he can he punches the guy in the face, sending the protestor to the ground.

The protestor gets up, at which point the guy starts reciting the exact same argument back to the protestor. Hearing this the protestor backed down and goes back to telling people to turn the other cheek, peace over war speech again.

The guy walks up to the protestor, and as hard as he can he punches the protestor in the face and again he goes down. The protestor stands up and starts going for the guy who punched him. The guy, once again, starts reciting the speech the protestor gave about peace over war and turn the other cheek. The protestor backs down again and starts preaching to the crown again and the guy walks up to the protestor and punches him again.

The point of the story is there will always be a situation when high minded ideals will not / cannot work, forcing people to defend thru violence what they could not achieve thru talk.

edit on 13-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Actually they dont. I recommend you read the entire posts, including the info attributed to the pictures.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The other argument -

Alexander Haig: We are trying to de-escalise a war.

Margaret Thatcher: So am I. But you do not do it by appeasement. You increase its chances. You see this table? This was where Neville Chamberlain sat in 1938 when he spoke on the wireless about the Czechs as "far away people about whom we know nothing and with whom we have so little in common". Munich! Appeasement! A world war followed because of that irresponsible, woolly-minded, indecisive, slip-shod attitude and the deaths of 45 million people.

Tom Enders: The fact that we have to treat Britain and Argentina even-handedly for the purpose of negotiation...

Margaret Thatcher: How *dare* you treat us even-handedly? Argentina is the aggressor, the invader. A fourth-rate, cruel, unstable, corrupt, brutal regime with no morals or scruples whatever! They torture and murder their political opponents by the most ghastly Nazi methods. And this is the regime you wish to give even a foothold over British citizens?

The above references Argentina's invasion of the Falklands islands, a British overseas territory.

At what point do countries of the world say enough is enough with Russia's constant threats?
edit on 13-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Wow excellent information thanks for all that I

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You also forgot to mention his wife is Russian and currently in Russia. His paychecks are paid by the DNR straight from Moscow. His supposed crowd funding lasted 1 week before he shut it down. If he said anything about Putin odds are good he wouldn't see his wife again

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

ou also forgot to mention his wife is Russian and currently in Russia. His paychecks are paid by the DNR straight from Moscow. His supposed crowd funding lasted 1 week before he shut it down. If he said anything about Putin odds are good he wouldn't see his wife again

I am a patreon of his. So wherever you are getting your info about his crowdfunding or finances you should probably never use them again because they are lying to you.

Yeah, his wife is Russian and he has also talked about and brought attention to false flags and atrocities committed by both sides. When you have to make up bulsh## scenarios to make a point like you just did with his wife then you never had a point to begin with.

Here is a link to his Patreon which dates back to at least Jan 2021

www.patreon.com...

You should join, maybe you can learn something.
edit on 13-4-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join