It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Far from it .

Putin is late few hours....

He may have to call the plumber

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Is taking glorious dump.

Or, he's absolutely ####### himself?

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Putin has delayed speaking until tomorrow-

Putin's address to nation delayed until tomorrow, president's former advisor says

Sergei Markov, a Russian political scientist who is a former close advisor to Vladimir Putin, says the president's national address has been delayed until tomorrow.

He announced the news on his official Telegram channel.

news.sky.com...-body

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Fecal incontinence....#ting in pants
That`s what keep him....

He`s marked man..

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Putin has delayed speaking until tomorrow-

Putin's address to nation delayed until tomorrow, president's former advisor says

Sergei Markov, a Russian political scientist who is a former close advisor to Vladimir Putin, says the president's national address has been delayed until tomorrow.

He announced the news on his official Telegram channel.

news.sky.com...-body

It's the perfect evening for Putin to do some stargazing from the balcony of a Moscow highrise.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Don't know if its been posted already but Erdogan seems to think Putin is ready to call an end to the war?
www.bbc.co.uk...

In an interview with US broadcaster PBS, the Turkish leader said he gained the impression that the Russian president wanted a speedy end to the war.

"He is actually showing me that he's willing to end this as soon as possible," Mr Erdogan said. "That was my impression, because the way things are going right now are quite problematic."

For me the most interesting take away from it is;

Asked by PBS whether Russia should be allowed to keep any territory it had taken since February, and whether that should be part of a peace deal, Mr Erdogan said: "No, and undoubtedly no."

He also said that "lands which were invaded will be returned to Ukraine". It was not clear whether he also included territory held by Russian-backed separatists since 2014.

I know its rumoured that referendums throughout Luhansk and Donetsk are to be announced.
I wonder if they will allow the millions who have been displaced from their homelands to vote?
Its not going to have much credibility really is it.
edit on 20/9/22 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Seems we are getting video evidence of russian war crimes just about every day recently.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

putin has been desperately trying end the war for a few months now because he knows what his invasion has done to russia.

Problem is, he is expecting Ukraine to surrender and give up all the territory russia stole, is unwilling to discuss reparations, wants russia's $300b back, wants guaranteed that nobody will defend Ukraine next time russia invades, and wants all sanctions immediately removed.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The mindset is from Joseph Stalin and WW2. If a Soviet soldier was captured by the Nazis, the moment they returned to Soviet controlled area they were arrested and sent to a Gulag. Stalin viewed them as "traitors" for not dying and didnt trust them.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I have seen that discussion going around (Russia wanting peace) but at the same time I am seeing the Duma making changes to laws for the military (increasing troops levels to about 2.03 million with 137k combat troops). Putin can't lose in Ukraine. If he does his life is over. He will be removed from power and probably executed. The issue with that is who would take over after Putin? Would his successor go for peace or declare war and send the entire Russian army into Ukraine.

We are seeing Putins final days in his bunker, just like Hitler.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
He does talk about possible mobilization and martial law being declared in Russian in areas bordering Ukraine in an effort to get more cannon fodder.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Incoserve just created a thread that might get interesting about this recent tweet:

"Margarita Simonyan
@M_Simonyan
Government publication, Russia

Judging by what is happening and still about to happen, this week marks either the eve of our imminent victory, or the eve of nuclear war. I can't see anything third.

3:19 AM Sep 20, 2022 Twitter for iPhone"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wanted the tweet text archived here as well.

edit on 20-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Love how the guy near the start mentions how ruZZia is to be the axis of a new world order, and its a wonderful time

So all the putler supporters, who often site support for him as someone fighting the elites and the NWO of NATO and the West in the grand conspiracy... hows it feel to hear his own State Media (which mind you is scripted and approved by the kremlin itself)... say its going to be the axis of a New World Order...

I personally no longer believe in the NWO conspiracy, but for those who do, and who also support putler?... is this enough to make you question your support?

Love the facepalm eye rub the other guy does hearing all that.
edit on 20-9-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   
New thread - Putin announces partial military mobilization in address to Russia

Putin has once again confirmed that he has lost his mind. Putin announced a partial mobilization while at the same time lying and claiming the west is threatening Russia with the use of nukes.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   
20 September Update

Key Takeaways

* Russian-appointed occupation officials in Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson, and Zaporizhia oblasts announced on September 20 that they will hold a “referendum” on acceding to Russia, with a vote taking place from September 23-27.

* The Kremlin’s annexation plans are primarily targeting a domestic audience; Putin likely intends to improve Russian force generation capabilities by calling on the Russian people to volunteer for a war ostensibly to defend newly-claimed Russian territory.

* Ukrainian forces continued disrupting ongoing Russian efforts to reestablish ground lines of communications (GLOCs) across the Dnipro River in Kherson Oblast.

* Russian forces are likely targeting Ukrainian hydrotechnical infrastructure in Kharkiv and Luhansk oblasts to threaten Ukrainian positions along the Siverskyi Donets River.

* Russian forces conducted ground attacks in Donetsk Oblast on September 20.

* Russian forces did not conduct any confirmed ground attacks west of Hulyaipole on September 20 and continued routine artillery strikes throughout Zaporizhia Oblast.

* Russian forces continue to degrade their force generation capabilities by cannibalizing training elements to fight in combat formations in Ukraine.

More at URL above.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Let's have a look at a guy that listened to Putin's speech and analyses what is going on. From a point of view from a Russian translator who has lived in Ukraine and Russia. He says that Putin
has not got a reverse gear.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thank You Entity!

I'm not quite sure what to think of a few of his opinions, and his delivery style isn't one of my favorites, but his takes and perspectives were absolutely fascinating, and I mostly agree with him.

I'll definitely watch more of his stuff.

edit on 21-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

PM for @Xcathdra

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Let's have a look at a guy that listened to Putin's speech and analyses what is going on. From a point of view from a Russian translator who has lived in Ukraine and Russia. He says that Putin
has not got a reverse gear.

I believe him -- but Putin can not be allowed to win.

At some point in life -- you have to take a stand. I'd say this is one of those times.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Five British nationals held by pro-Russian forces in eastern Ukraine have been safely returned, the UK’s prime minister Liz Truss has said.

Among the five British nationals captured in Ukraine and now released is Aiden Aslin, Aslin’s MP Robert Jenrick has confirmed.

The released prisoners include American, British, Swedish, Croatian and Moroccan nationals, the official said.
The release came following mediation by the Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman, the official said, adding that a plane carrying the prisoners had landed in the kingdom.

LINK

Two Americans who were being held captive by Russian-backed forces after volunteering to fight with Ukrainian forces have been released, their families said.
Alexander Drueke and Andy Huynh, both military veterans from Alabama, were reported missing by their families following a fight in the Kharkiv area of Ukraine in June.
They are currently in the custody of the U.S. Embassy in Saudi Arabia, their families announced in a joint statement on Wednesday.

LINK
edit on 21-9-2022 by WeDemBoyz because: add additional info.

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join