It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

As your posts are invariably biased and one sided.

Pot meet kettle.

It says a lot when an obviously biased skewed western source admits to the wrongdoing of Ukraine.

Let me guess, you will ignore that part.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Not really. I openly admit to wrongdoing on both sides.

War is Hell.

Would be nice if you could bring yourself to admitting substantial wrongdoing on Russia's part.

Over to you. Will ya?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE-

THIS BACK AND FORTH BICKERING IS OVER THE TOP AND WILL SOON LEAD TO POSTING BAN'S IF IT DOES NOT STOP!

The topic here is never each other. Stick to the topic or move on before you end up unable to post here.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

probably have not seen the results of a fifteen-year-old girl gang raped and tortured to death by Russian troops

I have seen the claims. I have also seen the woman that filed or made those claims public was fired by Ukraine and the video clip where she admitted to fabricating them for the benefit of Ukrainian support.

Which ones are true and which ones were lies that she released to the public?

I have seen the bodies of Ukrainian women that were raped and murdered by Ukraine that were left behind in the school basements and villages that were discovered as Ru troops moved in.

I have seen the video footage of Ukrainian troops in a BMP opening fire on evacuating civilians, of them shelling humanitarian aid stations, and of hundreds of civilians going on record with their full names and where their residence was stating the war crimes that Ukraine inflicted upon them.

I try not to make any claims simply based on what "Russia said." I will state that "Russia claims this or Russia claims that" otherwise the things I say happened can be backed up entirely or partially by video evidence.
edit on 20-7-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Russian warmongering seems to have increased:

BBC News - Ukraine war: Russia's Lavrov says ready to expand war aims
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Shock, horror.....Russia goes back on its claims that it only invaded Ukraine to defend and protect Russian's in Donbas and that it has no intention of taking any other Ukrainian land outside of Luhansk and Donetsk.
Just another in an increasing number of blatant lies....don't know why anyone would be surprised.

But of course the usual excuses and attempts at justification will be made.

And people wonder why people in the ex-Warsaw Pact countries and former USSR nations are so keen to seek protection from Russian expansionism with NATO.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Reports being posted of 3 Ukrainian Kamakazi drones attacking the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.

The reactor in the facility is reportedly still functioning.

t.me...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Probably have not seen the results of a fifteen-year-old girl gang raped and tortured to death by Russian troops

I have seen the claims. I have also seen the woman that filed or made those claims public was hired by Russia and the video clip where she admitted to fabricating them for the benefit of Russian support.

I have seen the bodies of Ukrainian women that were raped and murdered by Russian troops that were left behind in the school basements and villages that were discovered after Ru troops fled.

I have seen the video footage of Russian troops in a BMP opening fire on evacuating civilians, of them shelling humanitarian aid stations, and of hundreds of civilians going on record with their full names and where their residence was stating the war crimes that Russia had inflicted upon them.

From Grimpachi.

I try not to make any claims simply based on what "Russia said." I will state that "Russia claims this or Russia claims that" otherwise the things I say happened can be backed up entirely or partially by video evidence.

But you do it all the time!
edit on 20-7-2022 by nolabel because: felt like it

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Reports being posted of 3 Ukrainian Kamakazi drones attacking the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.

t.me...

More likely attacking the Russian base they created on the property. For some reason, the Russians have a thing about turning nuclear power plants into military bases. Must enjoy irradiating their soldiers
like they did in Chornobyl turning that into a base as well.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Do you think there may be troops guarding a nuclear power plant during a war?

By any chance can you think of any reasons why that might be a good idea?

Probably not.

Let's not bring up the recent history of Ukrainian troops guarding the same plant before Ru took it.

That is completely different because of "reasons."

Let's also forget the fact that the report is about the Nuclear Power Plant itself being attacked. No one is trying to retake it. Why are we ignoring that? Because "reasons, unspecified non-evidence-based reasons."

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
""There’s no doubt that Russian forces are behind the most horrific acts of the war as it continues into a second month. They have struck schools, clinics, ambulances, shopping centers, electric and water facilities, and passenger cars, among numerous indiscriminate attacks on civilians, according to human rights activists. In the southern city of Mariupol, a suspected Russian airstrike killed many people taking refuge inside a theater. It was clearly marked, with the Russian word for “children” in huge letters visible from the sky. Days earlier, a maternity hospital was hit."

Bahahahaa... somebody's not reading their own material before they post it.... Lol @ Grimpachi.... your overlords will expect a refund for that post!

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Remember the MSM headlines when Ru took over what ultimitly turned out to be a flare.

The internet remembers.

I doubt UA drone strikes on the plant will even be mentioned on MSM. Because "reasons."

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

t.me...

Any proof of that claim ? did it have a ukranian flag on it? could had been russians claiming it was ukranian.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

Russia has tactically avoided doing anything that will give them nightmares from the people of Ukraine later down the track. So if it's not propaganda, I doubt it was the Russians. More likely the right wing trying to escalate the situation.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The original military planning, to take Kiev in 3 days did not go so well, then after few Months they suddenly have problem with manpower....solution is easy peacy, just get new recruits and send em to front after 5 days training

Russia Sends Army Recruits to Fight in Ukraine After Just Days of Training
edit on 21-7-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I doubt UA drone strikes on the plant will even be mentioned on MSM. Because "reasons."

Because it never happened, and/or because it's impossible to verify Russian claims on account of the fact the Russian army is occupying parts of Ukraine, and nuclear facilities et al.

It's more plausible that Ukraine is targeting Russian military than trying to destroy what belongs to them.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

The original military planning, to take Kiev in 3 days did not go so well, then after few Months they suddenly have problem with manpower....solution is easy peacy, just get new rescruits and send em to from after 5 days training

Russia Sends Army Recruits to Fight in Ukraine After Just Days of Training

5 days is enough for cannon fodder, I think.
But yes, it’s desperate. And to make it worse for Putins terrorist regime, there are stirrings in Chechnya, the possibility of Russia to fail in an even bigger way as Chechens may be preparing to open another front against Russia.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

lol bib...

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join