It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrable

"The article does lie and say the mall was hit with a missile as well."

The picture you posted with the yellow circle drawn is at the northeast corner of the mall.
There are no factory buildings there. It appears to be railroad tracks, and the mall that were hit.

AT the northeast corner across the tracks on the factory's property. No missile hit the mall.

"In short, this is the impact crater at the factory. It is what you expect from a caliber or Oniks missile strike."

And yet the picture you used as proof is a picture of the mall, looking at it from the north.
The sign you see in your picture reads "Comfyoja" which translates to Comfy Store.

Yup, that was my mistake posting the wrong picture. When I realized it, it was too late for me to edit the post.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: merka

What crater?

In the video titled Kremenchuck Missile Strike in the same post as the pics you are referencing.

I had to go dig up some more info since that video showed a hit half a kilometer away from the pictures. I assumed the "factory" was actually the one shown at the top of the pictures as that was close to the mall but no, it's not even close.

So TL;DR Russia still hit the mall with a missile because they got # aim.

The reason you see a crater at the factory is probably because it hit the ground, not the factory itself whereas the one hitting the mall hit the actual building.
edit on 29-6-2022 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Here is a complete breakdown of events.

The missile hit the corner of the Shopping Mall.

news.sky.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: yuppa

Don't store weapons and ammo in a civilian structure and it won't become a military target.

And the point others were making/claiming was that Russia targeted a mall which was a lie. They claimed the missile hit the mall which was a lie.

If your point is the fire was a result, AKA collateral damage from the missile strike, at least that is true when NATO countries do it, then I was not directing my comments at you.

There were no secondaries so those "weapons" must had been non existent though. We do not target places anymore that are that close to civie buildings these days. That what ground troops are for.

It seems to me the first missile missed the target and the second may have hit an ammo cash of some kind. If they hit a cash of missiles there wouldn't be a lot of secondaries. If it was small arms or individual shells then there would have been very noticeable secondaries.The explosion seemed much larger in the second strike based on the video I have seen. That is assuming they were both the same type of missile. The second could have also missed the target. I don't know.

What I do know is that the missiles didn't strike the mall. I have a high degree of confidence that Russia isn't targeting facilities for #s and giggles with multimillion-dollar missiles. They are certainly not targeting shopping malls with multimillion-dollar missiles for #s and giggles.

They have plenty of military targets to choose from, there is no reason for them to target something with that kind of ordinance if it didn't hold military importance.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Don't store weapons and ammo in a civilian structure and it won't become a military target.

And the point others were making/claiming was that Russia targeted a mall which was a lie. They claimed the missile hit the mall which was a lie.

If your point is the fire was a result, AKA collateral damage from the missile strike, at least that is true when NATO countries do it, then I was not directing my comments at you.

There were no secondaries so those "weapons" must had been non existent though. We do not target places anymore that are that close to civie buildings these days. That what ground troops are for.

It seems to me the first missile missed the target and the second may have hit an ammo cash of some kind. If they hit a cash of missiles there wouldn't be a lot of secondaries. If it was small arms or individual shells then there would have been very noticeable secondaries.The explosion seemed much larger in the second strike based on the video I have seen. That is assuming they were both the same type of missile. The second could have also missed the target. I don't know.

What I do know is that the missiles didn't strike the mall. I have a high degree of confidence that Russia isn't targeting facilities for #s and giggles with multimillion-dollar missiles. They are certainly not targeting shopping malls with multimillion-dollar missiles for #s and giggles.

They have plenty of military targets to choose from, there is no reason for them to target something with that kind of ordinance if it didn't hold military importance.

That is the CCTV footage of the missile hitting the mall. It's taken from roughly beyond where the circles is in your pictures, a little to the NE of that (relative speaking to the photos)

See that edge of a building just at the treeline?

That's the mall

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

1. The Mall may not have been targetted. It could have been an accident. Russian precision munitions are nor (er) that precise.
2. So far, Russia has shown no scruples in targetting civilians.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: merka

What crater?

In the video titled Kremenchuck Missile Strike in the same post as the pics you are referencing.

I had to go dig up some more info since that video showed a hit half a kilometer away from the pictures. I assumed the "factory" was actually the one shown at the top of the pictures as that was close to the mall but no, it's not even close.

The reason you see a crater at the factory is probably because it hit the ground, not the factory itself whereas the one hitting the mall hit the actual building.

The two strikes are .44 kilometers apart on the same factory. It is a big factory.

Google Earth coordinates for the factory are 49 04'15.89N 33 25'38.93E

The second strike is directly where a building used to be at 49 04'29.37N 33 25'36.06E

Go do some more digging.

FYI in the video, the coordinates were at the bottom if you had looked closely.

Again, no missile hit the mall.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

What crater?

The two strikes are .44 kilometers apart on the same factory. It is a big factory.

Google Earth coordinates for the factory are 49 04'15.89N 33 25'38.93E

The second strike is directly where a building used to be at 49 04'29.37N 33 25'36.06E

Go do some more digging.

FYI in the video, the coordinates were at the bottom if you had looked closely.

Again, no missile hit the mall.

I did digging. You are wrong. Period.

One missile hit the mall.

Another missile hit the factory.

The video I posted shows the first missile hitting the mall. Are you disputing what is seen in that video? Is it CGI?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

That is the CCTV footage of the missile hitting the mall. It's taken from roughly beyond where the circles is in your pictures, a little to the NE of that (relative speaking to the photos)

See that edge of a building just at the treeline?

That's the mall

Are you claiming it hit the mall or are you claiming it hit near the mall? if you are claiming it hit the mall that is false.

Satellite imagery which I have already posted here proves it.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I will refer you to the satellite imagery above that clearly shows where the missile struck.

You can also go back and view the other image I posted showing which side of the tracks the missile hit.

Your idea of digging seems to be looking at a video that does not show a mall and claiming you can determine what it hit.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There must have been a secret factory inside those trees, why else would Russia have aimed there. Just happened to be right next to a mall.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I will refer you to the satellite imagery above that clearly shows where the missile struck.

You can also go back and view the other image I posted showing which side of the tracks the missile hit.

Your idea of digging seems to be looking at a video that does not show a mall and claiming you can determine what it hit.

Deny ignorance.

Deny ignorance indeed.

Are you denying the building on the right is the mall?

The picture you post saying nu huh it didnt hit is literally showing the yellow circle OVER THE EDGE OF THE MALL.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

1. The Mall may not have been targetted. It could have been an accident. Russian precision munitions are nor (er) that precise.
2. So far, Russia has shown no scruples in targetting civilians.

One missile struck the factory pretty solidly. The factory at one point was known to work on military vehicles. Ru claims that they were storing ammunition there. I had even seen claims that had started repairing military hardware again.

It is located right by rail.

Even the second missile still landed on the factory's property.

I really don't understand what goes through the minds of those that look at those facts and still think they targeted the mall. (I am not claiming you are)

As for targeting civilians part, it is what MSM and Zelensky claim while the civilians that lived through it claim it is Ukrainian forces targeting them.

I don't trust MSM or the actor Zelensky with their ghost of Kyiv, Arma 3 video game footage, and an assortment of other lies they have been busted for.

I can look at the videos and at the faces of the hundreds of civilians and get a feel for if they are lying.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Deny ignorance.

Deny ignorance indeed.

Better question, are you denying the satellite imagery?

How about this

Are you going to deny the photos on the right?

If you are denying them then we have nothing else to talk about.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Deny ignorance.

Deny ignorance indeed.

Better question, are you denying the satellite imagery?

How about this

Are you going to deny the photos on the right?

If you are denying them then we have nothing else to talk about.

Oh yes, definetly going to deny that. The CCTV footage show it hitting BEHIND the treeline as seen from the camera location. Your large red circle is not behind it.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I don't trust MSM or the actor Zelensky with their ghost of Kyiv, Arma 3 video game footage, and an assortment of other lies they have been busted for.

But you have no problem trusting Russia despite their history of lies?

Remember just yesterday when they were claiming the mall had been closed since March?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Then we have nothing more to discuss especially since you clearly avoided answering if you were going to deny the photos on the right.

You dismiss everything based on part of the photo that was not what I was pointing to. A part that is clearly someone's interpretation. Unlike the actual photos.

That is dishonest. You are obviously not looking for the truth. You are perpetuating a lie that goes against the evidence.

You had also made a claim that the second missile didn't hit a building. That is also clearly a lie. The coordinates along with the video I presented prove that.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

But you have no problem trusting Russia despite their history of lies?

Remember just yesterday when they were claiming the mall had been closed since March?

I know I saw those clams on telegram. I didn't see those claims being made by Ru MOD.

I am not saying they didn't but I can honestly say I have not seen those claims come from official Russian sources.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Then we have nothing more to discuss especially since you clearly avoided answering if you were going to deny the photos on the right.

You dismiss everything based on part of the photo that was not what I was pointing to. A part that is clearly someone's interpretation. Unlike the actual photos.

That is dishonest. You are obviously not looking for the truth. You are perpetuating a lie that goes against the evidence.

You had also made a claim that the second missile didn't hit a building. That is also clearly a lie. The coordinates along with the video I presented prove that.

I think I managed to find the exact CCTV location on the edge of that building.

I think I'm done now. My claim about the second missile was that it hit outside the building, hence the far more visible crater (and blowing out the side of the building).

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
They are being invaded. They will have to store their ammo in all sorts of places.
Maybe Russian should stop invading their neighbours?
Maybe Russia should develop missiles that actually hit their targets with some degree of accuracy?
This "special " operation has become far from special, when are the Orcs gonna man up and declare war?

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join