It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: alldaylong

In my above post.

Thanks again mate.

As you can see at the top of the photo, the factory was not hit as our Russian sympathisers are trying to claim.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

No, it appears to be fully intact.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

it appears to be fully intact.

Unlike Putins brain.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Grimpachi

stop flipping the pictures. It is confusing having to turn the images in your head and that might be why people are calling the russian claims BS.

ANyway is there any proof besides russians? the follwing is from forbes.

SHopping mall destroyed in attack on depot

Yes. In the link I put in this post to a person who lied claiming there was no media that posted about hitting the plant.

You get more hits if you look up Kredmash Road Machinery Plant

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The article does lie and say the mall was hit with a missile as well.

They show one blast crater at the plant. It is nearly 10 feet deep. On the video when it hit you can see at the park where shrapnel flew hundreds of meters before landing.

Here is the video of the crater

t.me...

Here is another of the blast wave from over 100 meters away. Pro Ukraine site

t.me...

A Caliber, or Onik cruise missile carry 1,000 kilograms of RDX high explosive yet we are supposed to believe that one hitting a shopping mall leaves everything standing on the shelves. The glass bottles and figurines are all fine. The only damaged shelves are where the roof fell in from the fire.

If a cruise missile hit the mall there wouldn't have been a mall standing the next second.

t.me...

Here is another thing that Ukraine and MSM claim that doesn't match the video footage they put out.

They claim 1,000 shoppers were in the mall when it was hit. Go look at the videos. Is the explanation for a empty parking lot that everyone walked? Maybe they took busses or maybe the 20 or so cars in the parking lot were ferrying people.

I don't think so.

t.me...

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Oh dear, "The Kyiv Independent" Ukraine's propaganda site can't cover up that the Machinery Plant behind the mall was hit.

Now that Ukraine has said it I am sure the 🤡🤡🤡 will get in line and adjust their story.

Aside from shopping mall, Russian missile strike hit machinery plant in Kremenchuk.

Maksym Kovaliev, press officer of the Poltava Oblast administration, told the Kyiv Independent that Russia's June 27 missile strike on Kremenchuk also hit the Kredmash plant, injuring 2 people.

twitter.com...

edit on 28-6-2022 by Grimpachi because: add

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The Russians are claiming the factory, which has not been used for anything military related since 1998, contained weapons so we know Russia is full of # on that lie. Russia is trying to blame the US / Europe for supplying weapons to Ukraine and thats what was in the heavy factory (whatever they call it).

Russia uses the term "high precision" yet I don't think they have a clue to what that is. Russia is claiming that the factory was all that was hit and a fire from the factory spread to the shopping mall.

Lie, lie, lie and than blame the world seems to be Russia's go to excuse for everything. Russia is also claiming the shopping center was not open / inoperable.

The link below contains what Russia is saying about what occurred.

At least 20 dead after Russian missiles strikes Ukrainian shopping mall

This could have been prevented had Russia not invaded Ukraine.

edit on 28-6-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ukrainian 'Kraken' special ops destroy Russian headquarters.

Ukrainian troops blow up Russian positions with missile strikes

Ukraine forces SHOOT DOWN Russian attack helicopter with UK rocket launcher.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Sure but many things could be done better and faster. Imagine someone like Trump in the office. Trump himself or someone better. Would the oil be that high screwing us over while feeding Russia? Proper weapons would flow in faster IMO. This is not just something between Russia and the US but there would be either a deal or escalation at this point. Or it wouldnt happen at all. Everything takes too much time it seems. Democrats are enjoying a good crisis. Sanders said something along the lines that bread lines are a good thing.
Would Trump be as efficient in de-coupling and sanctions? Who knows. I imagine that diplomacy would be easier with him than with bunch of leftists and globalists so maybe we wouldnt be that far. A compromise could suck but there's no way to tell

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Starsky has nailed it today. Good job

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You just get lost for words to describe what total nonsense comes out of The Kremlin. They wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face.
A complete embarrassment of a country. It will be a very long time before any normal relations are put back into place.

As the photo posted by Augustus earlier that the factory they claimed to have hit is totally unscratched. A certain poster on here is trying to claim that there is a news article showing the factory totally destroyed with a huge crater where it once stood. You have probably seen it.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

There would not be a need to had Russia not invaded and assisted in an insurrection.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
nvm

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
You just get lost for words to describe what total nonsense comes out of The Kremlin. They wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face.

They are victims of their own propaganda. The truth already hit them in the face, and yet all Russia did was to withdraw some forces from the north of Ukraine, or to shove them in the east with no R&R.

A complete embarrassment of a country. It will be a very long time before any normal relations are put back into place.

and Putin will continue to blame the west over what occurred. Some talking heads (exiled russian oligarchs) are continuing to claim Putin is in serious trouble internally and I am starting to think the assessment is accurate. The Russians still have military units that are refusing to fight / follow orders.

As the photo posted by Augustus earlier that the factory they claimed to have hit is totally unscratched. A certain poster on here is trying to claim that there is a news article showing the factory totally destroyed with a huge crater where it once stood. You have probably seen it.

I have and yet certain people are doing their minion best to push Russia's narrative.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
An interesting development...

Russia has issued an ultimatum to Ukraine - Ukraine must surrender parts of Sievierodonetsk.

Even though Russia and their little minions keep insisting they control the entire city...

Ukraine Fights On In Sievierodonetsk Before Russia's "surrender" Ultimatum

Ukraine showed no signs of obeying a Russian ultimatum to surrender the eastern city of Sievierodonetsk early on Wednesday as NATO defence ministers gathered in Brussels to discuss sending more heavy weapons to replenish Kyiv's dwindling stocks.

Russia had told Ukrainian forces holed up in a chemical plant in the shattered city to stop "senseless resistance and lay down arms" from Wednesday morning, pressing its advantage in the battle for control of eastern Ukraine.

Civilians would be let out through a humanitarian corridor, Mikhail Mizintsev, head of Russia's National Defence Management Centre told the Interfax news agency.

Ukraine says more than 500 civilians are trapped alongside soldiers inside the Azot chemical factory where its forces have resisted weeks of Russian bombardment and assaults that have reduced much of Sievierodonetsk to ruins.

"It's getting harder, but our military are holding back the enemy from three directions at once," Serhiy Gaidai, governor of the Luhansk region containing Sievierodonetsk, posted online just before Russia's 8 a.m. Moscow time (0500 GMT) deadline.

"They're defending Sievierodonetsk and not letting them to advance to Lysychansk," he said, referring to the twin city held by Ukraine on the opposite bank of the Siverskyi Donets river.

"Nevertheless, the Russians are close and the population is suffering and homes are being destroyed."

click link for article...

Oh the suspense

Not really.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

and yet here we are, with Russia claiming they are in total control of the city while demanding Ukraine surrender the part of the city that russia claims is under russian control.

Also, the pic you posted. Supply the source link since its not from my article link.

Gin

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You should get some sleep because clearly you can't see straight. What Grimpachi posted is from the link you provided. Look closer at the dates lol, it's from two weeks ago.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Don't need sleep however I removed the article... However is does not change the fact Russia claims they have total control when they dont and Ukrainian troops are still fighting there.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The screenshot is from your link. Do you know the difference between when something is posted and when it is published?

The top left of your link states when it was published. The top left of the picture in your link shows who wrote it and when.

Just in case you are wondering the bottom of the photo says when it was taken.

new topics

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join